Diary of a Broken Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay that sounds good...Wait come back here!" I think I may have actually used some supper power to bend the space time continuum to get back into her arms so fast. We made out some more and I really wanted to push her into the car and get on top of her. I loved the taste of her lips and the way she nibbled on my lips when we were kissing exploring my mouth with her own. I didn't want it to end but she pushed me away and told me to go. I hope it was as hard for her to leave as it was for me!

I had to go back to my office and do some work. As soon as I logged on I sent her a message saying how much fun I had. I read the same report 4 or 5 times and it wasn't until the 6sixth that I was actually able to recognize the words I was seeing.

I'm in reasonably good shape and generally speaking it doesn't take 45 minutes for my heart rate to get back down to my resting heart rate. I wonder why it took so long this time?

I'm done writing about our first "date" now and can look back on it and recognize it for how great it was. What initially started out as me having to vent and unload some heartache has turned into a feeling of acceptance and a need to put more of the memories down and to share them for posterity's sake.

Oh who am I kidding I still want to have that amazing tight little body again!!! But this time just because she's amazing, and a great lover, not because I'm in falling in love or anything. It is a good thing I'm not a bigger guy, they could make baby back ribs out of me for the pig that I am sometimes.

12