Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bicyclist
Bicyclist
348 Followers

We have a beer and chat about this and that. I ask a few questions about the act and my performance, about his reaction to my performance. I am curious since he has had substantial experience with men. I discover that he has had essentially no successful experience with women. He enjoys fucking but is not so keen on being fucked. He prefers to give head as he puts it. I speak briefly about the feeling of being possessed and comparison to the act with women. But I quickly conclude that he has no context for this and/or no interest. He reassures me that he enjoyed the act with me immensely. He offers no suggestions for improvement. Probably he is being polite. An hour passes. We both remain nude on the bed, he enjoying a second beer while I decline as I am going to have to negotiate the motorcycle in the dark. There is no suggestion that he is anxious for me to leave and I begin to ponder the possibility of act II.

A pee behind both of us, we return to the bed and it quickly becomes clear that my companion is also interested in act II. I am reassured about his lack of interest in being fucked as that is an act for which I have no interest. I reverse positions on the bed and we both roll on our sides so that we are both looking at the others cock. And of course, more than looking as we both begin to fondle. I am again mesmerized by the lovely organ growing out of the smooth hairless skin. With only some modest caresses, his cock swells impressively. I put my hand on his bare hip to hold him in place and I caress my face against his cock. I lick the head and tease it with my lips. I alternate licking his cock with rubbing my face on the shaft, using my cheeks to roll his cock around and against his belly. My own cock has also swelled and he is doing a masterful job sucking me hard. The feel of his hard cock on the skin of my face is fantastically arousing.

I slide closer to him and lift his leg so that it is draped over my back. His beautiful full cock is right in front of me. I moan as I lift the head of the heavy organ with my lips and slide the head into my mouth. I hear a moan of pleasure from my companion who has my own hard cock in his mouth and has similarly lifted my leg to drape over his back. And we are locked together in a 69 position. My cock in his mouth and his cock in my mouth. Two cock suckers sucking lovely full cocks. Whatever could be better?

I have always enjoyed the 69 position with women. I love the feeling of being hard in a mouth but at the same time being able to enjoy the womanhood with my own. I adore and find endless fascination in the female organ. I love the infinite variety of appearance, the smell of arousal, the texture of the skin, the exotic taste. Most of all I am electrified when a woman climaxes in my mouth. And in my experience, women find the 69 position equally enjoyable and gratifying. I have found that women often climax multiple times during the act.

But this is something else entirely, 69ing with a man. Wonderful math. His lovely full cock in my mouth while he is sucking on my own. I caress his balls with my fingers as I slide my lips slowly up and down on the shaft of his cock. I am in blissful heaven with the feel of his full cock in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the head and receive an appreciative groan of pleasure from my companion. In my own case, his mouth on my cock is exquisitely pleasurable. I am slowly thrusting my hips, my cock sliding between his lips, fucking into his mouth. I slide my other hand under his hip. I grip his ass cheeks in my hands and caress and squeeze the skin of his ass. My lips press on the shaft of his cock. I moan in pleasure, his lovely hard cock filling my mouth, my senses overwhelmed. Again the room goes silent save for the deafening rush of cock sucking, his and mine. My entire existence is my mouth filled with his cock and with my own driving into his mouth.

I caress his shaft with my lips. They tingle from the texture of his skin. His cock is alive and full and so exquisitely lovely. I want the moment to go on forever; the feel of his cock in my mouth, the sounds of his pleasure, the rocking, thrusting push of his hips driven by the pleasure he is receiving from my mouth. I moan in the exhilaration of the moment, as does he with his mounting pleasure. I am thrusting my own hips with increasing intensity, he allowing and encouraging me to fuck his mouth, his lips pressing firming on the shaft of my cock, setting my own pace, thrusting my cock between his lips. I am in heaven. The sensation of imminent climax is upon me. My hands grip his ass cheeks. I use them to pull his hips to me, driving his cock into my mouth. I clamp my lips on the shaft of his cock. Gone is the desire to prolong. My own desire for climax in his mouth is urgent, and I want the same from him; his seed to burst forth in my mouth, to flood my mouth with his cum. That objective becomes my obsession. I begin moaning in ecstatic pleasure, gripping his ass cheeks in my hands. I am near to climax and I begin shuddering. He grips my ass cheeks to steady me. He is thrusting into my mouth with increasing urgency so I know he is close as well.

I press my lips firmly on his organ, sliding them up and down on the shaft. I can taste his essence leaking into my mouth. I am sure the same is true for him as I am thrusting my cock vigorously into his mouth. No casual blowjobs here. Not now. Both of us are shaking, the sounds of cries of pleasure fill the room. My hands on his ass cheeks press and encourage him to thrust his cock into my mouth. And he is doing so, now with very short frantic lunges. I do the same and feel my cock stiffen. I freeze and emit a loud groan of ecstasy, the rapturous pleasure soaring through my entire being. I throb once in his mouth, a second time. I feel his lips squeezing on my cock, and I burst with a flood of semen ejaculating into his mouth. He instantly rolls slightly on top of me and begins very short frantic fucking into my mouth. I clench my lips on his cock and let him fuck my mouth at the place on his shaft that provides him the maximum intensity. A moment passes, then another, his hips a blur with his fucking. And then he freezes, a loud groan follows, and he climaxes in my mouth, a flood of his juice flows out of his cock and into my mouth. I moan loudly, squeezing his ass in my hands, as his semen floods into my mouth.

The climax goes on and on, for me and I believe for him as well. We remain locked together, cock in mouth as we both slowly slide down post climax resolution. He just holds my shaft in his lips. I slide my lips down to the base of his cock, press hard, and draw up. The first couple of times that I do this, I hear sighs of pleasure from him. Both of our cocks bathed in our own semen in a lovely caressing mouth. Utter bliss. I lay there enjoying the feel of his cock in my mouth as it slowly deflates. I swallow his cum holding his cock In my mouth.

Eventually we uncouple and the very pleasurable evening comes to a close. I struggle into my motorcycle attire and reflect, not for the first time, that the most unpleasant part of motorcycle riding is donning and discarding the riding apparel and equipment. My companion and I bid farewell, me encased in my vault-like enclosure of safety gear, and he in an open shirt only partially concealing that lovely smooth hairless body and now less than full but still magnificent cock. He tells me where he works and invites me to stop by. I bid him goodbye and depart. Down on the street, my faithful motorcycle awaits. The powerful engine instantly comes to life with the puny sound of an egg beater, belying the awesome power of the fire breathing monster that I ride off on.

Bicyclist
Bicyclist
348 Followers
12