Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll and tease their balls in my hand, gently clenching and unclenching both sets of balls together. I reach a bit further to feel the cock of companion two sliding in and out of the rectum in front of him. I tease the shaft and the rectal hole with my fingertips as the cock slides in and out. I moan loudly and begin vigorously bobbing my mouth on companion one's cock. I continue teasing the rectal hole and the pumping cock with my fingers as the two fuck. I press my lips on the shaft and slide up and down on it; sucking, sucking furiously. I feel him stiffen and suck harder still. I squeeze his balls and feel a voluptuous stiffening of his cock in my mouth. He throbs, throbs again, and I squeeze and milk both their balls in my hand. I feel companion one's cock spasm in my mouth and then he spews out his cum, flooding my mouth. I clamp my lips on the shaft as the cock fills my mouth with his semen. I can only assume that his climax included some impressive clenching as companion two shortly goes rigid and stops thrusting. I gently squeeze his balls in my hands and feel him shaking as he empties his balls in the eager rectum engulfing his cock. I kneel there with the cock in my mouth, feeling it occasionally throb, and my mouth full of his semen. Companion two holds the hips in front of him, pressing his belly against the ass in front of him, the cock pressed into the rectum in front of him. I continue to gently squeeze both sets of balls. We remain locked together; mouth, cock, and rectum.

As I kneel with a slowly deflating cock in my mouth, I reflect again that anonymous male sex is intoxicating. With his cock still in my mouth, I swallow his cum. After a bit, he slowly pushes my head away and I release his cock from my mouth. I stand and it is over. The two of them, with some labor after their strenuous exertions, pull up their britches. And we all head our separate ways. The very definition and glory of anonymous male sex.

I am a bit dizzy from the prolonged arousal and exertions and I stagger back to a seat in the theater. I look up at the screen and a beautiful girl is kneeling between a group of men. In turn, each huge beautiful organ is displayed in full resplendent glory. The cock is pumped for a few moments, followed by a close-up of the organ as it sprays its semen out. The semen is thick and covers her entire face in a mask. At the last magnificent slow motion spray of cum, I spray my own.

12