Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over and see that B is pumping on his cock as he enjoys the spectacle of his friend's fuck. He alternates from looking at us embrace and then the image in the mirror. His cock is hard and he is pumping energetically. I tell him that if he wants to go again, to bring it over. He looks down at me and immediately moves next to my face. I learn over, replace his hand with mine on the shaft of his cock, and engulf the top half of his cock in my mouth. I begin pumping and sucking energetically, all the while licking furiously on the head of his lovely hard cock. I feel A withdraw and I roll on my side, the better to service B. I squeeze and pump very rapidly on the base of his shaft with the rest of his cock in my mouth. I lick and caress, swirling my tongue over the head of his cock. He arches his hips toward my mouth and I hear him groan in ecstatic pleasure. It seems this Is likely to be over very quickly and to be sure, my efforts are not intended to prolong in any way. My pumping on the shaft continues. I grip the shaft just below the head with my entire hand and continue pumping up and down. Meanwhile I have the head of his cock in my mouth on which I am swirling my tongue. I hear him emit a large groaning 'I'm cumming'; I wonder more for his friends enjoyment than my edification. In any case, I feel his cock eject a powerful burst of semen into my mouth. I continue pumping on the shaft but cease touching the head of his cock with my tongue, instead just holding the spewing head with my lips.

B soon finishes his spurting and rests his cock in my mouth. I remove my hand and engulf the entire organ, enjoying the familiar but always thrilling soak of slowly deflating cock in a mouthful of cum. And so does B, evidenced by his blissful sighs of pleasure. But just for a moment longer as I hear A say 'let me have it', and B somewhat abruptly withdraws. I make an attempt to prevent his departure by wrapping an arm around his bare hip but my hand is withdrawn by one of them and the reposing cock is gone. To be immediately replaced by A who I see is hard again, no doubt stimulated by watching his friend receive the blowjob. Such is the unexpected rapidity of the departure that my mouth is still full of B's cum.

A immediately kneels in front of my face, puts his hand on my head and shoves his hard cock into my mouth. A's cock now bathes for a moment in the semen of his friend. He groans loudly as the shaft enters my mouth and he begins rapid thrusting. As he thrusts, the moaning and groaning are ceaseless and his belly is trembling. I conclude that this is going to last but a moment. I wrap my hand around his shaft and begin pumping on it. He gasps loudly at the new sensation and emits a series of staccato grunts. I rapidly lick the head of his cock in my mouth and that does the trick. A loud barking groan and he grasps my head. I feel his cock spasm in my mouth and he gives up a load of his manhood. I press my lips on the shaft of his cock as he spews his semen into my mouth. Eventually I remove my hand from the shaft and I let him enjoy the repose that he denied his friend. He soaks in my mouth for long minutes as his cock slowly loses its rigidity. I moan in enjoyment, the rapturous repose of his full cock in my mouth, bathing in the semen of both my companions. I swallow both their loads of cum while A soaks his cock in my mouth.

Finally he sinks backward, as do I. But then in a moment I hear him say that M will be back any time and we have to clean up. I take this to mean that my departure is urgently desired. I retire to the bathroom; help myself to a quick shower, and dress. I immediately depart and walk out of the condo to my motorcycle, parked in front. As I finish donning my riding gear, I see a car park across the street. B has parked his car in the middle of the driveway and access to the garage is blocked. A woman emerges from the car, retrieves a briefcase and bag of groceries from the trunk, and begins crossing the street toward the condo I have just exited. She is walking almost directly at me and giving me a long look. I take this to be M who is an attractive woman, although a bit overweight. I can imagine how fortunate the two inside are that she did not omit that grocery store stop on the way home. But this is no time for a social chat so I mount my motorcycle, fire up the engine, and pull away from the curb. And I ponder how a woman like M, or any woman, could compete with what has transpired in that condo for the past two hours. And the answer of course is that they cannot. Pure majestic rapturous anonymous male sex has no equal.

12