Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bicyclist
Bicyclist
346 Followers

I am kneeling there with the cock of number two in my mouth and I see out the side of my vision the third fellow. He is masturbating his cock, watching his friend's cock in my mouth. He displays admirable patience. I put a slight pressure on the hip of the fellow in my mouth to suggest that he withdraw. He does so with a gasp of pleasure and relief and the third fellow immediately steps in front of me. His specimen is large, a bit long but with a full girth and heavily ribbed. He reaches out with one hand on my head and my lips slide over the head of his shaft. I have three quarters of his shaft in my mouth when I hear a great cry and a blast of his semen shoots into my throat. I clamp my mouth down tightly on his organ and feel his powerful spasms as he ejaculates. He holds my head in place for a couple of minutes, the crisis intense but for him, over in a moment. He steps back and leans against the bar. I remain kneeling for a moment, my eyes tearing a bit, my mouth full of semen from all three of them. I swallow the cum, my mouth full of the taste and sensation of manhood. I am overwhelmed with the familiar but no less exhilarating sensation of having taken the essence of them, swallowed them, and made their strength and power my own.

I rise, turn, and walk to the door. Other than my teasing words to cock owner number one, not a word has been exchanged between any of us. As I open the door, I look back at the three men. They are buttoning up. I reflect that I have not been in the room for fifteen minutes, such was the state of their arousal, and I suppose my skill. I speculate about their relationship and how it will be affected by each of the men watching his friends being sucked off. For my own part, this was thrilling. To be on my knees, cock sucking while others watched. To take their manhood away from them and swallow it, take it with me, a sublime life experience.

Officer B and Ted are waiting and the three of us walk out together. Officer B does a financial reconciliation and Ted and I both receive our share, and a very handsome share it is. I don my motorcycle riding gear, power up the bike, and ride home.

Bicyclist
Bicyclist
346 Followers
12