Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bicyclist
Bicyclist
348 Followers

Abby is gripping my shoulders, holding on as she is fucked by both of us. She is moaning in her own ecstasy, emitting a continuous string of 'oh, oh, oh', with each hard thrust into her. Below Abby, I am driving my hips up, pacing my thrusts with Tom, finding the sensation of his cock rubbing on my shaft so pleasurable that I feel my climax rapidly approaching. I am gasping and groaning under Abby, making clear that my climax is imminent. I feel Tom begin a very rapid pace of fucking, his cock rubbing so deliciously against mine that he brings me rapidly to climax. I arch my hips up under Abby and emit the most heartfelt moan of rapturous pleasure as I blast my semen into her and all over his cock so intimately pressed against my own. Immediately Tom slams in, stops thrusting, and I feel him throbbing out his climax, bathing my cock in his semen inside of Abby. And Abby responds with an ear piercing shriek of pleasure as her hips vibrate with her climax, clenching down on both of our cocks buried inside of her, bathing in the semen of both of us.

Abby presses her mouth on mine, grinding our lips together in the most voluptuously pleasurable kiss. Her moans of pleasure go on and on, reinforced by her constant clenching, squeezing our two cocks filling her. Abby is rocking her hips and continues clenching, her arms under me, her hands wrapped around my shoulders. Her belly is squirming against mine. Our kiss goes on and on with unceasing passion and I realize that she is working herself up to another climax. This is soon evidenced in a rapid escalation of the jerking of her hips and my mouth is filled with a loud moaning wail from her as our lips are pressed together. Her climax goes on for some minutes as she only very gradually calms, our kiss continues, and her sighs and murmurs of pleasure very slowly come to a close. She removes her mouth from mine and gasps out the most intense exhalation of exhaustion, her entire body sagging into mine. Tom slips out of her, the exit path substantially eased by the copious lubrication of semen we have both deposited inside of her. I have my arms wrapped around Abby and hold her tightly. I keep my still full cock pressed inside of her, bathing in the semen deposited by both Tom and I.

We repose together, Abby and I, with my cock only very slowly deflating, remaining pressed inside of her, bathing voluptuously in the semen Tom and I have deposited together. I lie there under her with my cock in her, the mental images of the shared fuck with her husband, the cock rubbing, the mutual semen deposit, it is all overwhelmingly intense. From under her, I reflect that I could go on bathing my cock in Tom's pool of semen with no desire to depart.

But alas pleasure, however intense, always comes to an end. And so it is now as with a great groan, Abby rolls off of me, and my cock so luxuriously bathed in her now flops down between my legs. And the evening is over. Soon after I have completed my shower and dressed. A short time later, Ted and I are escorted to the door by a reassuringly grateful Mike. Ted and I chat for a few minutes in the driveway. Ted tells me that the first session was a straightforward fuck of the wife while the hubby watched, after which they departed. He goes on to tell me that Alice and Mike then arrived for a double penetration session. I fill him in on my evening. We express the hope and expectation that we will work together again soon. And we are off.

Bicyclist
Bicyclist
348 Followers
12