Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bicyclist
Bicyclist
344 Followers

I feel his shaking increase dramatically, his hip thrusting slows, I feel him jerk strongly; once, a second time, a great gasp from him, and he spews a great blast of his semen into my waiting mouth. Such is the force of the ejaculation in my mouth that I jerk myself. I pump furiously on my cock and I feel the crescendo of my climax overwhelm me. Just as I feel him emit a second blast of his semen in my mouth, my own climax floods over the precipice. I moan loudly and convulse in rapturous ecstasy as I ejaculate my semen out the end of my cock. I pump on myself as I feel yet another jet of his semen pulse into my mouth. I moan again, reveling in the strength and power of his youth and male energy. I hold his cock there in my mouth as he finishes his climax. I feel him clench again and again as I hold his organ in my mouth. My own climax has come to an end but I remain full and I slowly squeeze and pump on my cock shaft. I slide my lips down to the base of his shaft, squeeze hard, and draw off of his cock, squeezing the last of his semen and pleasure from his organ. I hear him moan in grateful pleasure as I taste more of his semen on my tongue. And then I rest there, on my knees in front of this boy, his cock reposing in my mouth, cradled in my tongue, finally and slowly deflating, his cock soaking in his semen.

I withdraw off of his cock and collapse back against the opposite wall. While I look at him, I swallow his semen and feel an enormous satisfaction, as though I have consumed his youth. I slowly push myself to my feet. We look at each other for long moments, both of us nude with our emptied cocks hanging down. The room reeks of semen and male sex. I ask his name to which he responds Thad. I ask him how old he is to which he responds eighteen. I tell him that I do not believe he is that old. He reassures me that today is his birthday and he was carded to get in here. I reach for my clothes, as does the boy. We both slowly dress. Such has been the experience for me that I feel a complete lethargy that makes it almost painful to move. Eventually we are both dressed but we remain for some moments. The room is in stillness. He asks me if he can see me again. I tell him my cell number and we depart.

I go home, shower, and take a small nap. I have my date that night and while my companion is both pleasant and interesting, the evening comes to a conclusion before I discover if my own enthusiasm can match that of young Thad. I reflect with enjoyment on the session with him, secure that I will probably not see him again; such is the pattern of anonymous male sex. So it is with considerable surprise as I am leaving work the next day that my cell phone rings. I answer and the voice announces that 'this is Thad. I was wondering if we could hook up today'.

Bicyclist
Bicyclist
344 Followers
12