Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bicyclist
Bicyclist
345 Followers

We repose for some time in interlinked arms and legs. One of the joys of life, unknown in the world of anonymous male sex, is this sharing of reassuring post coital intimacy, a reminder of one's membership in the human kind. As I lay there with S**, I consider the evening with my companion and the act just completed. It would be impossible to characterize the evening as anything less than very pleasant and physically very fulfilling. I love women and I very much enjoyed fucking her. At one point, at the height of my arousal I found myself driving into her with mindless animal energy, matched only by her response and apparently equal arousal and passion. The climax inside her was my typical orgiastic mind blowing affair which leaves me sated and at peace with the world. And yet.

I fetch some wine and we enjoy a post-coital refreshment. There is another thing that I very much want. By gesture and some delicate urging, I make clear that I have an interest in going down on her. Whether she actually wants me to or agrees so as to have the evening end on a happy note without denying something that is easily satisfied, she lays back and I have my way. To be sure, I find the female organ an endless source of fascination and delight. But I know that I can explore S**'s in the future, at my leisure. Tonight that exploration is not my objective. It is my semen that I want back. I do not want her to leave with it. This is hardly something that I can articulate to this woman that I hardly know. But I have asked and she assented.

I am lying on my stomach between her legs, her knees raised and parted. I have my mouth on her and I am teasing and caressing. Occasionally I take her sex in my mouth and squeeze and suck. I drive my tongue inside of her and I can taste my semen. I swirl my tongue over her and she responds with enthusiasm, providing encouraging murmurs of pleasure and rocking her hips. I drive my tongue in deeply and I taste my semen inside of her. I have my arms under her hips and my hands on her belly, holding her tightly. I have her in my mouth and I am gently but firmly sucking and squeezing. It becomes clear to me that she is going to climax in my mouth. When I am sucking on a cock, I think only of the cock in my mouth, the magnificent full organ filling my mouth and my senses. Here now with this woman at the precipice of pleasure from my mouth, I think of giving her pleasure. But I also think about the absence of the cock and the comparison to sucking on a cock.

With a woman, one continues until she climaxes, using techniques that provide pleasure, without delay or attempts to prolong. It is all up to the woman to take her pleasure at her own pace. With cock sucking it is entirely different. One worships the cock and enjoys the magnificence of the erection. One nurtures, coaxes, and encourages the erection for as long as possible. One uses various techniques and artifice to delay and prolong the blowjob. Indeed for the expert cock sucker, the entire point of the experience is to enjoy the organ in one's mouth, the flooding ejaculation only another phase of the experience for both the blowjob giver and receiver.

In the present, S*** rocks her hips and I know from experience that it is only a matter of a moment or two and she will finish. I drive my tongue inside of her again, fucking her with my tongue. She puts her hands on my head and begins grinding herself against my mouth. I am squeezing her in my mouth when she does a violent lurch of her hips and screams, her fingers twisting my hair. Her climax continues for some minutes with violent lurches of her hips. She holds my mouth tightly against her sex and the intensity of her climax has forced my semen out of her and into my mouth. I have my cum in my mouth mixed with her fluid. I swallow.

Bicyclist
Bicyclist
345 Followers
12