Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bicyclist
Bicyclist
346 Followers

I lean forward and slide my lips over the head of the cock. He has a musty taste from his day of labor and the faint taste of his essence is something like almond. I hold the head of his cock in my mouth and reflect that my jaws are already stretched. I slide slowly up and down on the head of his cock and tease with my tongue, flicking and licking on the sweet spot. As near as I am able to what with the size of this thing filling my mouth. I withdraw off of the cock and look up at him. A large, powerful, commanding figure towers over me. His huge erection protruding out of his belly epitomizes the strength of him. My reaction is a mixture of awe, admiration, and terror. I take the head of the cock back in my mouth and slide my lips up and down, getting just past the head. I bob up and down on the cock shaft, truly sucking on it as I can do nothing else since my lips are so stretched. I reflect that I would be choked to death if he were to ram this thing into my throat. I give up all thoughts about taking him deep.

I withdraw and wrap my hand around the base of his shaft. I lean forward and arch my neck and begin licking the underside of the shaft. I flick the tip of my tongue rapidly on the sweet spot of his cock teasing and licking my tongue on it. I feel him clench and I hear him murmuring in pleasure. He arches his hips to get more of this and I am gratified that this technique is moving him along. I am going to take his cum in my mouth but I would very much like to be able to talk after this experience. So this cock licking appears to be the perfect solution. I alternate between taking the monster in my mouth for just a moment, bobbing on it as vigorously as the size permits. And then I resume the cock licking, flicking and teasing on the sweet spot just as rapidly as I can.

I suppose it is some justification that life provides this fellow with this monster sized organ but takes away his opportunity to enjoy it for long. I have been working on his cock for just a few minutes, alternating between a few seconds of sucking and a few more seconds of licking when he gasps out that he is going to come and urges that I suck on him. I lick very rapidly on the underside before taking the head back in my mouth. The instant my lips slide over the head, I feel him clench to rock hard stiffness. It is hard to imagine that the thing could actually get larger but he swells in my mouth for just a moment and then spews out his semen. He emits a long string of guttural moans as he fills my mouth with his cum. My eyes water and my jaws ache from the strain. But I am determined to let him have his full pleasure in my mouth. What else would a cock sucker do?

We remain locked together, me on my knees, my mouth not quite supplicating but more stuck on this monster organ. He stands in front of me, his cock in my mouth as he slowly comes to the end of his pleasure. I hold his cock in my mouth as he slowly loses the rigidity and volume of his fully aroused erection. Finally he pushes my head away and his cock withdraws from my mouth. His cum is running down my jaws from the corners of my mouth. I reach up to scoop it up before it splashes onto my clothes. His cum has the faint taste of salty almond. I use my fingers to wipe the cum off of my face and push it into my mouth. Still on my knees, leaning back against the wall behind me, I watch his cock, faintly throbbing, still grossly large, sticking out in front of him, a last drop of oily cum on the tip of the organ. I look up at him and see that he is spent, his orgasm taking the strength out of him, the metamorphosis complete save for putting the monster away. Before he can do so I lean forward and with my mouth still full of his cum, I engulf the head, squeezing it in my mouth. I hear him gasp in pleasure as I gently suck. I let his cock bath in my semen filled mouth for a few moments, he murmuring in post orgasm bliss at the gentle ministration. Finally I withdraw again and lean back. I look up at him and swallow his cum. As I gaze on his depleted strength, I reflect not for the first time on the elemental of all of this, the act of cock sucking. I have taken the essence of him; his strength and power, and made them my own. I rise and leave the room, leaving him in solitude to recover his façade of manhood.

Bicyclist
Bicyclist
346 Followers
12