Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bicyclist
Bicyclist
348 Followers

I withdraw off of B and let him bob in the air as I take a deep breath and engulf C. I moan as his oversize cock fills my mouth. I bob up and down on the cock, squeezing the shaft with my lips. I continue sliding my lips up and down on the cock shaft with enthusiasm. I squeeze his balls in my hand, milking them. I want more than anything for him to spew his semen into my mouth. I am moaning as I suck, bobbing up and down and flicking my tongue. Suddenly as I am sucking on C, I see out of the corner of my eye a cock being vigorously pumped and an instant later, I feel a blast of semen on my cheek as B has wanked himself off, spraying his cum on my face. I am stunned in surprise by the first blast of semen and so before I can react, I get a second rope of cum on my face and then immediately a third. He has held the head of his cock an inch or two from my face and so the powerful blast of his ejaculation has sprayed his semen on my face and from there on my clothes and on C whose cock I still have in my mouth.

The performance has clearly been watched by C who finds this sufficiently arousing that it fetches him. I feel his hands firmly on my head and he blasts his semen into my mouth in long powerful spurts. I moan as he empties his balls in my mouth. I press my lips on his shaft and squeeze. He shudders in front of me and thrusts his hips, slowly fucking his cock in and out of my mouth as the semen pours out of him. We continue for long moments in this embrace, his rigid cock in my mouth, bathing in his semen, my tongue cradling his great organ. As I am reposing on C's cock, I hear what I assume is a cock being pumped. And then I feel it, a spray of semen splashing on my other cheek as I hold C's cock in my mouth. A has apparently found the performances so arousing that he has wanked himself off and sprayed my face with his ejaculate. I feel the thick semen from A and B slowly sliding down my cheeks as I continue to hold C in my mouth, his hands holding my head still, the pleasure from his climax still apparent as he provides the most wonderful shudders when I squeeze down on his cock.

Suddenly I feel a new set of hands on my head, displacing those of C. B has returned to life and he pulls my head over to him, thrusting his full cock into my mouth. He holds my head firmly with both hands and begins vigorously fucking his cock into my mouth. I hear him groaning above me as his shaft drives in and out. I squeeze my lips on the organ which drives him into a frenzy. His hip thrusting increases in pace, his groaning grows to a bellow of conquest and determination. I feel him trembling in front of me, his fingers curly in my hair. He continues his frantic face fuck for a minute, then another, and then with a great cry he climaxes. His organ spews out his semen into my mouth as he holds my head in place. I hear him shouting out as he sprays his semen. I reach up and grab his balls in my hands and give them a mighty squeeze. He groans loudly and I feel another spurt of his semen flow onto my cradling tongue. He holds my head in place for long moments as his climax comes to a shuddering conclusion. Finally I feel him relax and I withdraw, leaning back against the wall behind me. I have a full mouth of semen from both B and C.

I lean back against the wall and look up at my three companions. I see that C has recovered enough that he is stroking his cock which is impressively hard. I swallow my mouthful of cum and I lean forward. C puts one hand on my head, and I open my mouth and close my lips on his shaft. He thrusts his hips for a few moments, fucking his cock into my mouth, his legs shuddering all the while. In just a few moments I feel him come to a spurting climax in my mouth. I flick my tongue on the sweet spot of his cock as his cock pumps out his semen. I feel him relax and I hold him in my mouth, squeezing on the shaft with my lips.

And then it is over. I withdraw and stand, leaning back against the wall behind me. My three companions are all finally drained. Each of them begins to fasten up and eventually the door is opened and without a word, they depart. I wipe the semen off of my face and take some steps to restore order to my appearance. But when I finally get into my car I see in the mirror that I have gobs of semen in my hair, on my clothes, and of course smeared on my face. Happily I have not encountered anyone before I get home and cleanup. As I gaze in the bathroom mirror, order restored after a shower, I am still dizzy from the arousal of the encounters. This was anonymous male sex at its finest. I reflect that I enjoyed five cocks and nine ejaculations today. What more could a cock sucker want.

But of course there is more. I have my date with S** and we spend the night together, delicious lovemaking as I buried myself inside of her.

Bicyclist
Bicyclist
348 Followers
12