Diary of a Cum Junkie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I try not to think of that night. They eventually dragged me into an ally and fucked me. I would call it gang rape, but the way I was moaning and begging for cum, I doubt any jury in the world would convict them had they heard me. They shoved their cocks in my ass, hard, lubricated only with their spit, and then would take them out and make me clean them off. I was actually glad I was pregnant for the first time, otherwise one of them would have impregnated me. I was doing three or four guys at a time at one point, one behind me thrusting his cock into my ass while I was taking turns sucking off three black cocks in front of me."

"When I woke up in the morning I was in a puddle of cum, the stuff was shot in thick streams over my body, as well as their spit which they had spat on me as they got bored and left. My clothes were destroyed, unwearable, and I could feel cum kept fresh by my insides leaking out over the dried cum that had already leaked out of my cunt and ass. I bent over and vomited, and I emptied a stomach full of a nights worth of semen out into the alleyway. I stole some clothes hanging on a line and limped back to my car."

"Perversely I kind of hoped they would rape me again, but I couldn't get a single black guy to fuck me after that. I guess after you've shared a whore with a group of your buddies, its kinda weird to put your cock into a hole you know your best friend shot his wad into."

"In truth, I was having a hard time finding ANYBODY to fuck anymore. I took the last of my money out and spent the night in all night porn movies houses, sucking off the fifty year olds who frequent them, sleeping on the floor, waking up covered in the semen of strangers who had cum on me throughout the night. If I couldn't get into the theater, I would go to the booths and lick the dried cum off the flexiglass or walls. I had lost all hope at that time, and was ready to die. I was just starting to show, and I dreaded the question of what I would do when I had the baby. I sold my car so I could afford to sleep in the theater, since even though I woke up in the morning with jizz shot all over my face it was safer than sleeping in the alleyways."

"It was then I met Father Maynard. No, not in the porn theater! I had hoped he would let me get cleaned up in his church. I wanted to ask him to let me suck him off, but I could tell by his face the answer was N.O.! He told me about this group, and after he got me showered up he let me stay at a homeless shelter where he made sure I got plenty of high protein foods until I came off it...so I guess that's it, that's how I got to where I am now."

Carrie hadn't realized how quite the room had gotten...you could have heard a pin drop. Every single other member was staring at her, their eyes wide open, mouths aghast. Most were sporting hard-ons, one guy had even came in his pants. Carrie laughed nervously.

By the time she had the first cock in her mouth, she remembered the Father's words "Its just like an alcoholic, you have to be careful. You can't just take one sip, you take one sip your back on the bottle."

Well then Carrie the Cocksucker was back on the whole fucking keg, nevermind the bottle. She realized then that this was what made her happy, she loved the look on mens faces right after they blew their wad into her mouth, and these men had been abstaining as part of the program, which meant they had a lot of cum to shoot. Carrie realized that she loved cock. She loved cum. She didn't want to quit. She was now four months along in her pregnancy, and she was on all fours sucking some strangers cock.

This is who she was, a fucking whore, a fucking cum slut. A fucking cum junkie. And anybody could tell from the look in her eyes she loved every second of it.

----------------------

12