Diary Of A Dirty Nasty Girl #01

Story Info
The sexual exploits of a dirty nasty girl.
989 words
4.08
65.5k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entry #1

I can't take it; my mind is going to split in all directions. My body is screaming at me to feed it. When I walked into the gym there you stood. I thought that is a perfect specimen of man. The sweat dripping down those chiseled abs. I want to lick it off your chest. I want to smell your body. I want to sink my teeth into your big strong arms and those thighs. It has been so long since I tasted a man. I can't stop this compulsion for sex. I imagine what the rest of you looks like. I need sex. I decided that today I am going to get it. I have found my mark. I am such a dirty nasty girl.

As I walk toward you I look directly into your eyes and motion for you to follow me. You can smell this cat in heat. Looking at your crotch I see you are swelling up. That's what I like sweetie, stand at attention for me. I ask you to follow me outside. We walk over to your car in the parking lot. Inside the car I pull down your shorts and expose that hard cock and balls. I love that you're shaved. It makes it much better to see you. I spit on my hand and wrap it around your dick. My hand almost doesn't fit around it. I love how slick your cock feels in my hand. I start sliding my hand up and down your cock, lightly rubbing over the tip every once in awhile. I wrap my other hand around your balls, tugging gently enough to increase your pleasure. Working my hands on your glistening cock and balls makes my mouth water. There is so much saliva in my mouth I need to put some of it on your cock. You lay your head back in the seat and moan quietly.

Your pleasure really turns me on. I feel my pussy getting wet just thinking about sitting on you and grinding my ass into your thighs. It is hard for me to keep my mouth off of you. I must taste you. Bending my head down I lick the tip of your cock. I love that musky scent on your body. It drives me wild. I stretch my mouth over your cock and start to suck it. I love sucking cock. While my face is in your lap you put your hands on my head and play with my hair. I just want to taste you for a little bit. I really need to feel you inside of me. I want you to make me squirt.

I move my hand to pull off my shorts and panties. I stick my finger in my pussy, mmm... I am very wet. I place my wet finger into your mouth and then kiss you. You rub my clit making it hard. I am ready for you. I climb onto your lap facing you. Slowly your cock slides into me. I moan quietly to let you know how good you feel. I love that fat cock in my pussy. "I want to cum all over your beautiful fat dick". You say it would be your pleasure to make me happy. Moving my hips back and forth I can feel my clit hit your rock hard abs. My tits are bouncing around and then you pull my top up to expose my chest. You pull my hair to bend my head back so you can suck on my tits. My tits are nice, firm and more than a mouthful. The areolas are very pink and half dollar size with hard erect nipples. "Suck my titties baby." I shove your head into my chest and tell you to bite them. "Come on baby bite my nipples hard!"

You grab my hips and lift me up and down on your hard fucking dick. You're so strong and your arms are big enough to crush me. Damn it feels good sitting on you. I really can't hold off much longer. I never had a cock this fat inside of me. It is so hard to hold it. Your dick hits every place I need stimulated to cum. I feel the intensity coming on by the movement and pace. I start to rotate my hips back and forth again and I can't hold it. I am going to squirt my pussy juice all over your cock. Oh my God, it feels so good. My pussy is twitching and you can feel the spasms around your cock. I feel the pressure of needing to pee and know I am going to squirt with you. Mmmmm it feels so good. "Oh baby, fuck me!" "It's coming!", "I'm ready to cum!" The pressure is so intense and feels so good. "OH MY GOD!" My pussy releases and squirts all over your dick. Your lap is wet. The spasms of my pussy milk your cock, and you start to groan loudly. I feel how hard you are, you have built up to feel even bigger. My pussy stretched around you so tight. Your ready I can feel it. I am going to cum again and I can't control it...ohhhhh, ohhhhh fuck me. It is more intense this time and I start to groan louder. You grab my ass cheeks and push me up and down. My tits bounce in your face. I am so turned on by you. "Ohhhhh God Ohhhhhhhh!"

I can feel your cock's swelling. Mmm your moment you let out a gasp and say "Oh yes!" "Oh yesss!" You explode inside of me. I lick some of the sweat off your cheek and whisper in your ear that by far that has been the best fuck I have ever had. You grin and ask if we can do it again sometime.

"Well I think so darling."

DNG