Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one slow sensuous slid his raging hard on was down my throat. The slim shaft resting comfortably on my moist tongue and his satiny cock head being softly caressed by my throat muscles.

He whispered. "Holy shit."

I moved back withdrawing his slim cock until the corona rested against the moist flesh behind my ruby red lips. I gazed up at his face bobbing my head back and forth a few time to caress his cock head and flicking my tongue at the tiny slit.

Jim rewarded me with a small droplet of pre cum which I happily rolled back toward my taste buds with my curling tongue.

"I want you to cum for me." I whispered softly.

He nodded yes with eyes glued to my face.

I began sucking harder on the head bobbing back and forth faster occasionally taking the entire cock deep in my throat.

His soulful groans signaling that my oral talents were bringing him closer and closer to orgasm.

"You tell me when you're gonna cum." I asked. But I've sucked enough cocks to know the unmistakable signs that they were about to explode.

He grunted deeply and his hands drew into tightly clenched fists.

I moved back letting his explosive cock slip from my lips all five delicate fingers circled the shaft and squeezed hard keeping his cum load trapped in the bulging urethra as I quickly retrieved my wine glass.

"Shoot it here." I said bringing the glass to his cum slit.

I released my grip slightly and began stroking his cock. His lips were pressed tightly closed muffling his orgasmic moan of release.

A thick wad of cum shot from his cock instantly mixing with my wine. Then another followed quickly by a third coating the glass on one side with creamy thick cock juice.

My hand stroked his shaft teasing the final few drops of cum to ooze from his cock and dribble down the outside of my glass.

Lifting his shrinking cock from my glass I turned it and licked the outside tasting his cum for the first time. It's salty tasting thick consistency coating my tongue and bringing my taste buds sexually alive.

Holding my sperm wine spritzer in one hand I lifted his cock to my lips with the other quickly licking his cock clean and enjoying the salty taste of his fruit.

His flaccid cock easily slipped back into his slacks and James zipped up as he said. "Great head."

I smiled and replied. "Best on the planet."

I stood up and moved to one side opening the door and trapping him behind. Before he could move to exit the stall I was already at the door and quickly slipped back into the hall with out being noticed.

I turned and disappeared into the ladies room before James got to the hall.

Looking at myself in the mirror I said quietly. "You are the best on the planet." Or at least in my mind.

James was sitting on his stool looking rather drained both arms resting on the large wooden rail when I joined him placing my cum spritzer on the bar.

He looked at the glass. The creamy layer of his salty juice floating on top. His eyes turned upward toward mine as he whispered. "That was incredible."

I just smiled then lifted the glass to my lips. As I tipped it to taste his flavor again I made sure he could see the thick wad slip over the rim and onto my waiting tongue.

"Hmmmm..." I moaned as his taste covered my buds.

"Next time I want you to shoot your salty load into a Margarita." I whispered after swallowing his cum.

Just then the bartender returned. "Another wine hun?" He asked.

"I'm good." I responded before I emptied my cum spritzer into my mouth.

"What do I owe ya." James asked.

"Twenty two." The bar keep replied.

James handed him a twenty and a ten then said. "Keep it."

As we slipped off our stools the bartender cleared our glasses looking rather strangely at my wine glass. It still had a tiny bit of salty cum on the inside.

I heard the sound of breaking glass as James and me made our way to the door.

Outside the sun had set and the early evening air was quite cool. I felt my nipples react and shuddered ever so slightly as the coolness of the air flushed over my naked back.

"Would you like my jacket." James asked noticing me shiver.

"No thank you." I answered.

His soft hand caressed my back as we walked to his sedan which warmed my naked flesh but did little to calm my hard nipples.

The Royal Plaza was a short drive and in no time James pulled the car to a stop under the brightly lit portico. Other fashionably late guests were arriving and as James spoke with the valet I scanned the other women most of whom were older and wearing long gowns.

"I hope I'm not under dressed." I mentioned as James took my arm and curled it around his.

"You look stunning Angel." James replied reassuring me.

"You'll be at table five." The young attractive brunette said after scanning James invitation.

"Would you like a drink?" James asked as we began moving through the crowd.

I smiled then suggested. "We should wait a little." Knowing he had to be feeling the effects of two healthy scotch and sodas.

James held my arm much as Barry had when he was showing off his trophy wife at parties but James paid more attention to me than my soon to be ex husband had ever done.

As he introduced me to acquaintances I made sure to flash my brightest smile and offer my delicate hand as a greeting. More than a few men remarked about the splashes of red on my fingernails.

"Senator Johnston will be arriving soon. We should find our table." James remarked.

Table five was in the first row from the head table where the Senator and all the members of his inner circle would be seated. I made sure to sit on the side toward the middle so I could swing my chair around and give them an opportunity to see my shapely legs.

"Here we are." James said as he helped me with my chair.

A white haired gentleman and his equally white haired wife were already seated at the table.

"Congressman Norton." James said extending his hand toward the older politician.

The congressman extended his hand but clearly didn't know who James was.

"James Roberts." James said as they shook hands. "And this is Angel." He added.

The congressman smiled and said. "Good to see you again. This is my wife Millie."

I smiled at Millie and extending my hand. The rock on her finger must have been a least five karats.

"Hello." Millie said barely touching my hand.

The congressman on the other hand didn't seem to want to leave go of my delicate fingers.

I sat with the old politician to my left and James to my right. Millie was across the table from James.

Shortly after that two more couples joined us and after everyone was properly introduced the men began talking shop. The consensus of the group was that Senator Johnston would become a shooting star politically and in fairly short order be named to a prominent chairmanship in the Senate.

To be quite honest I didn't give a damn about his political future. All I wanted was to get the name Elegant Escorts implanted in his brain. I knew if I succeeded it would be a feather in my cap with Big Daddy and perhaps give me an inside track to some really big tips down the road.

Members of his inner circle began taking their seats at the head table as we all anxiously awaited the Senator Elect's arrival.

The background music that had been softly playing stopped and a woman I recognized from news shows stood and moved to the podium.

I glanced at James with a questioning expression on my face. He leaned close to my ear and whispered. "Speaker of the House. Congresswoman Davies."

I smiled at him in thanks for the information.

Congresswoman Davies began. "Welcome everyone and thank you all for your generous contributions to Senator Johnston's campaign fund."

A rousing round of applause from the gathered crowd followed.

She held her hands up to quiet the crowd then continued. "It is with profound honor that I introduce the next Senator from our great state. Ladies and Gentleman Senator Elect Worthington Johnston.

Everyone in attendance instantly rose to their feet applauding loudly as the Senator Elect appeared from the curtain behind the head table. He stood nearly six feet six inches tall and was very handsome. His broad smile and waving hands acknowledging the rousing standing ovation he was receiving from the gathered throng.

He shook the Speakers hand then gave her a politically correct hug. She moved away and stood at her seat joining the crowd in applauding our new Senator. From the back of the room a chant of "Chuck, Chuck, Chuck." began reverberate toward the front.

I recalled seeing campaign signs for Chuck Johnston and I smiled knowing that I was now standing only feet away from one of the most influential men in the country. Someplace I'd never gotten to be with my zombie husband.

The Senator Elect started waving his hands and repeatedly said "Thank you" into the microphone.

After what seemed like a full five minutes of applause and with my hands stinging from being slapped together for so long the crowd began to quite. Congressman Norton turned his chair so he would face the podium. I turned my seat sideways and sat down crossing my legs and letting my dress slip a little above my knee. The old politician took notice and grinned at me. I returned his grin with a broad flashy smile.

"I want to thank each and every one of you for being here tonight. In a short few weeks I will be taking the oath of office and I want each of you to know that I will serve our great state with honor and dignity. Tonight isn't about political speeches." He said shaking his finger in the air. "Tonight is to celebrate a new order of things in Washington." He said looking directly at me and glancing down at my legs. "I want to celebrate that one on one with each one of you. So I'll end my remarks and speak personally with each and everyone."

His broad smile and waving hands brought everyone to their feet again. Applauding his short remarks and the chance to speak personally with him as the evening went on.

I was quite certain my shapely legs had caught his attention during his remarks and I turned to give him an opportunity to see my naked back as he shook hands with all who had joined him on the dais.

"Are you ready for that drink?" James asked knowing it would be a while before the Senator Elect arrived at our table.

"I'd love one." I replied smiling and touching his arm with my sexy fingernails.

"Another wine?" James asked.

I smiled again then said. "I doubt they have the same flavor." Reminding him of the cum spritzer I'd had earlier.

"Surprise me." I said.

James moved off and I sat down without bothering to swing my chair under the table again.

Congressman Norton seized the opportunity to stare lecherously at my legs and the tiny points pressing at the front of my dress.

"How long have you know...." He paused having already forgotten James name.

I lied and replied. "James and I have been very good friends for years."

"So you're not married?" Millie chimed in.

"Oh no but that's not out of the question." I continued lying.

"Well if he wants to get ahead in DC he's gonna have to have a wife." The congressman said.

I smiled politely at him then said. "You should tell James that." as I placed my sexy hand on his wrinkled liver spotted hand.

If looks could kill I would have been dead. Millie shot me a very angry look letting me know I was not to touch her meal ticket. I moved my hand away much to the chagrin of the old congressman.

James returned with two similar drinks as he handed one to me he said. "Hope you like ice tea."

I took a tiny sip from my glass. My taste buds told me it was ice tea but my throat told me it was pure alcohol. "What kind of tea is this?" I asked.

"Long Island Ice Tea." He replied.

I smiled and said. "I really like it." Then took a second larger sip.

The Senator was working the table next to ours but his eyes kept moving toward ours as he spoke with his supporters. I knew he was checking out my legs and I occasionally lifted one letting my dress slid further up my thigh. I was hopeful that I'd attracted his attention enough that I'd be able to somehow tell him about Elegant Escorts.

"Congressman Norton thank you so much for coming tonight." The Senator spoke in a boisterous tone as he moved to our table and extended his hand to the Congressman.

"Good to see you Chuck." Norton replied then added. "You remember my wife Millie?"

"Who could forget such a lovely lady." The Senator Elect answered lying almost as well as I had earlier.

"Looking forward to having you join us on the hill in January Chuck." The congressman said.

"I'm anxious to get started." Senator Johnston replied.

He turned his attention to James who stood up to shake hands.

"Jimmy my boy I owe you a special thanks." The Senator said.

"Without this young man's help I wouldn't be headed to Washington." He said putting his arm around James shoulder.

"Jimmy here is probably the most hard working campaign worker I've ever known." Johnston explained.

"Thank you Senator." James said.

"And who might this beautiful lady be?" The Senator asked pulling James tighter around the shoulders.

"Senator Johnston I'd like you to meet Angel." James said.

As I stood up the Senator extended his strong hand and said. "My profound pleasure Angel."

"You're very kind Senator Johnston." I replied as he shook my hand and stared at my tits.

I didn't see anyway to speak to him about Elegant Escorts without totally embarrassing James so I didn't even try.

After Johnston had studied my chest at length he turned to James and said. "You're a lucky man Jimmy."

He moved closer and quietly said something in James ear then with a smile for us both he moved on to the other couples at our table.

James and I sat down both watching Johnston's style of working a crowd. He spend as little time as possible with each person but left everyone smiling after their brief face to face with one of the most influential men in the country.

As the Senator moved to another table I took another large sip of my drink it somehow felt smoother as I swallowed it. I turned and moved my legs under the table then leaned toward James and kissed him lightly on the cheek. My lips moved close to his ear. "What did the Senator say to you?" I whispered.

James turned his head to my ear then replied. "He wants to see me later in his suite." A huge smile on his face told me he may be offered that staff job he wanted so much.

I also smiled knowing I'd have a better opportunity to make my pitch to the Senator in private.

Congressman Norton and Millie excused themselves having fulfilled their commitment for the evening and got up to leave.

"It was as pleasure meeting you Millie." I said.

She didn't reply but half smiled as he latched onto Norton's arm.

The congressman shook hands with everyone at the table and even remembered James name.

The other couples also left leaving James and me alone at the table. For the next thirty minutes James rambled on and on about how much he wanted to join Johnston's staff in DC. I listened politely and sipped my ice tea occasionally slipping my hand under the table to squeeze James thigh to remind him that we had unfinished business to take care of.

A short while later the Senator finished his political duties and made his way from the peanut gallery in the back of the room toward the head table.

As he passed James and me he stopped and said. "Give me twenty minutes Jimmy."

"Yes sir." James replied instantly.

He disappeared behind the curtain. James and I were the only two people still seated in the whole room.

"Sounds like you'll be moving to DC." I said.

"I certainly hope so." James replied.

"What kind of job have you applied for?" I asked.

"It doesn't really work that way. You just make it known to the right people that you'd like to join the staff and if offered take any position that's offered." James explained.

I giggled then said. "So you could be his shoe shine boy." The effects of the Long Island Ice Tea causing me to poke fun at James.

James laughed then said. "If that's what he offers I'm there."

We finished our drinks and as I stood up I felt rather light headed. "That's some ice tea." I said steadying my self on James arm.

He smiled then held my arm as we walked toward the exit from the ball room.

"I need to use the ladies room before we meet the Senator." I said.

James guided me to the rest room then said. "I'll wait here." Leaning against the wall outside.

After I peed I freshened up my red lip gloss and fiddled a little with my hair.

"Okay let's go get you that job." I said wrapping my wrist around James' arm.

As we approached the Penthouse I was still feeling woozy and hoped the affect of my drink didn't get any worse.

"This must be it." James said as we came to a room with double doors and a "P" on the plaque.

James knocked lightly and the door almost instantly opened.

The Senator was seated in a large leather chair in what looked like a living room. A matching leather love seat faced him between his chair and the door.

"Come in Jimmy." Johnston said waving his hand toward us.

As we entered and moved toward him he said. "That'll be all for tonight Tony." Who obviously served as his valet.

"Very good Senator." Tony said then added as he opened the door to leave. "Seven o'clock tomorrow?"

Johnston replied. "Make it eight."

"See you then sir." Tony said as he stepped into the hall.

"Come sit down." Johnston said waving toward the love seat.

I was happy to sit down again since my head had begun to spin a little. The soft leather fabric on the small sofa cradled my body as I sat down and crossed my legs not worrying about how high my dress slipped up my thigh.

He held a drink in one hand and a thick cigar in the other. He'd removed his coat and tie and opened his collar plus a button below. Johnston was a strong looking man his hands were bigger then most and his long legs made his knees jut up when he sat in a lounge chair.

He smiled then spoke to me. "How long have you know James?" He asked.

I saw no reason to lie to him and replied. "About three hours."

He smiled then looking at James he asked. "James you hired an escort to accompany you to the reception."

James fidgeted a little in his seat then said. "Someone told me it is always best to attend these kind of functions with a beautiful lady on your arm."

Johnston's smile widened as he said. "Well you certainly found one very beautiful lady."

"Thank you Senator." I interjected.

"Please call me Chuck when we're in private." Johnston said.

He continued. "It seems you have a talent for procurement James."

James grinned then said. "I do have a knack for appropriation."

I listened carefully as the two of them discussed James talents.

"Ya know James I often travel alone. My wife bless her heart hates air travel and seldom accompanies me on my travels." Chuck explained.

"I understand." James said.

The Senator continued. "I believe you've demonstrated tonight that you could be perfect to serve as my entertainment procurement manager." His smile seemed politically correct.

"I'd be happy to join your staff Senator." James said.

"You'd have to travel with me constantly and it will be your sole responsibility to find companions as lovely as Angel." His eyes moved toward me and roamed over my sexy form.

I jumped in. "I work for a company called Elegant Escorts so when you're in town James can call on us to provide all the entertainment you could possibly need Chuck."

Chuck smiled then said. "Jimmy make note of that cause to me Angel is an absolute angel."