Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Frankie's relief arrived at six I was not only wet between my thighs but in my intoxicated state I couldn't wait to have these three stuffing me full with hard cock.

Gene tossed his American Express card on the bar and said. "Run five hundred on this and give us a stack of twenties for later."

As Frankie ran the card I threw back the last of my fourth Manhattan and like before let the final cherry slip between my lips. After swallowing I pulled the cherry out and slipped it between my tits.

"Frankie wants to poke this with something long and hard." I announced letting the two know Frankie would be first to tit fuck me in a little while.

Frankie returned with a stack of twenty five bills and announced. "We're outta here."

As he headed for the break in the bar Gene and Ken both slipped off their stools toward me. Solid bulges pressed into my thighs from both sides. I spun the stool around and accepted two different hands to help me off the stool.

Together the four of us headed to the exit then down the hall toward the bank of elevators.

As we waited for the elevator Frankie moved close behind me and pressed a rock hard bulge against my ass. He leaded forward and whispered. "I can't wait to slip this between those sweet tits."

The elevator door glided open and I moved forward turning to lean against the back of the car. Gene and Ken stepped in and moved to opposite sides while young Frankie just stepped inside and stood facing me. All three wore broad smiles and serious cock bulges in their slacks.

After the doors closed I reached up and undid another button pulling the satin fabric apart to show off the lacy white bra that held my tits firmly in place. The flesh of a single ripe red cherry poked out from between the milky white cleavage of my equally ripe tits.

"I love being tit fucked." I announced to the trio of horny studs.

The elevator slowed to a stop at the top floor and after the doors slowly opened Frankie walked backwards into the hall. Gene and Ken waited for me to step out then lead this sexual foursome down the hall to Suite 769.

As Gene fumbled with his wallet looking for the key card I reached out and placed one sexy finger over the seven. "How appropriate." I remarked

Gene finally slipped the card through the reader and pushed the door open reaching out to hold it for me as I entered the small foyer. I stopped once inside and surveyed the suite. To the left was a small kitchenette in front was a triangle shaped living room with separate bed rooms on either side. The living room was focused on a gas fireplace with a large sofa a love seat and a matching lounge chair. All three were arranged around an oval shaped coffee table. Twin recessed lights cast dim light on the mantel.

Ken was first to slip past me his hand lightly touching my arm as he passed. Frankie followed but paused a moment to squeeze my ass through the fabric covering it. Gene moved around and stood before me holding his wallet in his hand.

As he opened it and pulled four five hundred dollar notes from the stack it contained he said. "Let's take care of this first." He folded them over his middle finger and offered the cash to me.

I slipped it off his finger then drew his straight digit to my lips kissing first then sucking it inside until my lips pressed into the soft flesh where his finger joins his hand. As I sucked his finger I dropped my hand and lightly stroked his hard cock as a reward for his generous payment.

Ken picked up a remote and pressed one button instantly small flames flickered up around the fake logs in the fire place. Frankie move to the big lounge chair and sat down watching as I lead Gene to the end of the love seat closest to where Frankie was seated. Ken took the one remaining seat at the end of the sofa. All three had their eyes glued to me as I moved in front of Frankie and pushed the coffee table back toward the fireplace with my legs.

Being a serious strip joint fan Gene sensed that I was about to perform a dance of seduction and handed out twenty dollar bills to the others so they could tip me for my efforts.

Without music I slowly started swaying my hips from side to side.

"I strip you strip." I said as I slipped my blazer off my shoulders.

Ken and Gene instantly took off their sport jackets and tossed them to the opposite ends of their seats. Frankie just intently watched my hips move his long fingers draped over the arm rests of his chair.

The effects of my four Manhattans were in full bloom and I began gyrating my hips and moving my shoulders and tits to unheard music.

Their lustful stares acknowledged that my dance of seduction was to their liking.

I turned and let them watch as I slowly unzipped my skirt in the back and just as slowly moved my ass back and forth as I peeled the fabric over my hips. Before I let the skirt drop to the floor I heard three zippers opening and as I turned to again face them all three were kicking off their shoes and slacks.

Now it was my turn for lustful stares as one by one I surveyed the tented underwear before me.

Ken wearing black silk boxers stretched tight to the right. Gene wearing gray cotton boxers had a bulge down two thirds of the leg. Then there was Frankie. His white cotton briefs stretched taut toward his belly the elastic already lifted by his big hard Italian cock.

I danced toward Gene who instantly laid a twenty over his stretched boxers. Gyrating seductively between his spread thighs I slowly bent at the waist and stroked his cock under the cash. He moaned softly as my fingertips caressed the sensitive corona.

Spinning around as I tucked the bill in my white lace panties and moved past Frankie to Ken who was smiling widely as I settled between his spread legs. His eyes stared intently at my hips as I moved slowly side to side bending slightly at the waist to let him gaze at my cleavage. Ken followed Gene's lead but tucked one end of his twenty into the opening alongside his throbbing cock.

I leaned down and slowly collected the bill in my fingers crumbling it as my finger slipped through the opening where I scratched through his curly pubic hair with my fingernails. He lifted his hips slightly trying to extend the physical contact as long as possible.

I turned to face away from him as I slipped the bill under the waist band of my panties then bent at the waist to let him study my lace covered ass.

As I moved to my right toward Frankie he tucked a twenty under his chin. I slowly dance forward until my thighs were pressed against his legs. Bending again at the waist I placed each hand on the back of the chair and dipped my mouth toward his chin. I grabbed the bill with my teeth then slowly dragged it down his torso letting my fingers slid behind until they reached his tented briefs. My sexy nails drug down along both sides of his rock solid cock until they danced across his cotton imprisoned balls. He groaned loudly as I tickled his balls through the fabric.

Moving away from this aching cock I backed up until I felt the coffee table behind me. With my hips gently swaying side to side I slowly began unbuttoning the remaining closed buttons of my blouse. As I did all three men follow my lead and before I reached the last button they had their shirts off exposing three different but still sexy chests.

Frankie had the most muscular of them all. Defined pectoral muscles and a rock hard six pack abdominal. His hairless chest was punctuated by twin dark nipples which were as hard as his cock. Ken was probably the oldest of the group and appeared a little flabby his salt and pepper chest hair nearly hid his nipples. Gene is in his early fifties and still in good shape his tight skin was darkly tanned and he had just a patch of chest hair between his nipples.

I slowly slipped my blouse off giving them their first glimpse of my lacy bra and the full soft tits it held. I shook my shoulders making the flesh above the lace jiggle to their complete amusement.

Gene crumbled up another bill and motioned that he was going to toss it my way. I caught the twenty and stuffed it in my panties. Ken and Frankie followed suit each tossing me another bill.

Ken was the first to speak. "Let's see that ass." He requested.

I moved in front of him and turned so my lace covered ass was directly in his point of view. I reached around and spread ten sexy fingers over the lace drawing them up to my hips slowly. He applauded a couple time to show his approval. Next I hooked fingers under the material and pulled it in until I turned my panties into a thong. All three applauded my sexy move. Ken leaned forward and pushed a twenty into the waist band.

I'd been dancing from one man to another for nearly thirty minutes but in my Manhattan induced condition what I really wanted was to kneel before them and release their hard cocks and the cock I most wanted to examine was Frankie's.

I slowly danced from Ken to Frankie then reached down for his hands. As I pulled him from his chair I bent at the knees so that by the time he was standing I was crouched in front of him. Balancing myself of my heels I reached for the two others and pulled them to a standing position on either side of the Italian stud before me.

Looking up at Frankie I slipped two fingers between my tits and retrieved the juicy cherry that still rested in my cleavage. Crushing it between my fingers I let the juice drip into my cleavage then gobbled it down quickly.

Frankie had his hands on his hips and I reached out and drew one toward my lips. I licked the tip of his middle finger the slipped it between my lips. Moving my head forward until it was completely inside I sucked his finger like I was about to suck his cock. He wiggled his finger a little tickling the back of my throat. With his finger still deep in my mouth I reached up and turned his briefs inside out as I peeled them off his throbbing cock then down below his knees. I let his finger slip from my lips knowing his beautiful cock would soon replace it.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as his rock hard cock sprung forth.

All three men watched as I examined Frankie's pulsing cock. The thick shaft and bulging urethra blending into a wide flaring corona and pear shaped cock head. His manly scent was nearly as intoxicating as the Manhattans I'd had earlier and I could hardly wait to taste him. But I had promised him earlier that he'd follow the cherries between my soft tits and I wanted to keep my promise. I reached between the twin lace cups holding my tits and undid the clasp. They parted revealing soft sensual cleavage with a hint of cherry juice glistening in the dim light.

Looking up into his eyes I asked him. "Do you wanna fuck my titties?"

His broad smile and nod answered my silly question. I dropped to my knees and straightened up so I could lean forward and press his aching member into my soft cleavage.

Gene and Ken watched intently as I pressed my tits around his cock. He thrust up smearing the cherry juice evenly through my cleavage. His long fingers covered mine as we pressed the heaving flesh even tighter around his cock.

I dipped my head and licked the head tasting him along with the cherry juice. Frankie rewarded my lick with a twenty dollar bill.

As much as I love having pulsing cock meat pressed between my tits I wanted this gorgeous hunk of Italian cock pressing into my throat. I leaned back and let him slip from between my soft tits then reached up and grasped his shaft in one delicate hand.

"I need to taste you." I whispered as I moved my mouth toward him.

The pungent musty odor of his cock excited me. It had the smell of a cock that had been encased in cloth for many hours and I couldn't wait to transfer that odor to my taste buds.

My tongue flicked at the tip then circled the head. I lifted the shaft and dipped my mouth toward the thick base giving the length a slow slippery lick transferring saliva from my tongue to his cock and his scent to my tongue. It had a salty almost urine taste the sent my senses spinning.

Frankie moaned soulfully as my tongue slid over the sensitive scar of his circumcision. With his cock head poised just outside my warm mouth I exhaled deeply over the head and moved forward taking it between my lips.

"Oh fuck!" Frankie exclaimed as I surrounded his cock head with warm wet flesh.

With his cock securely held between my lips I reached out for both men standing to either side. Hooking my fingers in the waist bands of their underwear I pulled down and released both cocks from their prisons.

"Suck it!" Frankie demanded.

I circled both cocks with my soft hands and began slowly stroking their length while I took more and more of Frankie between my lips. Each time I pulled back another inch or so of throbbing cock glistened with my saliva.

He reached out and laced his long fingers into my hair and began slowly pulling me deeper onto his rock hard cock.

"Swallow that cock!" I heard Ken exclaim.

Gene reached over and placed a twenty at my goal. I slowly moved forward until his cock pressed against my throat then with a lustful plunge drove him deep in my throat. My lips touched the twenty as I swallowed the pulsing cock head.

"Fuck me!" Frankie exclaimed as I swallowed him completely.

I pulled back and drew him from my throat then licked the head again as I let him slip from my soft lips.

Next I turned my oral attention to Gene turning slightly to my right. My fingers hooked into the waist band and finished pulling his gray cotton boxers down his legs to puddle around his feet.

Lifting his cock so I could examine it I happily found a tiny drop of moisture oozing from the tip. My tongue flicked at it and captured the droplet tasting his salty pre cum. Gene's cock was short and fat the shaft covered with a matrix of pulsing veins the uncircumcised cock head protected by a sheave of smooth flesh. I stroked it from the tip down and pulled the flesh back exposing his soft deep purple cock head and the smooth flesh of his corona.

Leaning forward I pulled him down to mouth level. I released the shaft and held him with on finger. The protective flesh slipped up over his head again. I looked up into his eyes which were as wide as saucers then extended my tongue pressing it under the sheave of flesh and onto his cock head and corona. Gene cooed softly as I circled his cock head with my tongue under the skin. I opened my lips wide and took the covered head inside until I reached half way down his cock. With my tongue firmly pressed against his cock I pulled the skin taut until the flesh no longer covered his corona and the full effect of my tongue could be felt. He moaned softly as I held him there softly caressing his cock head with my tongue.

"That feels so fuckin good!" Gene whispered as I let him slip from my oral grasp.

Twenty dollar bills rained down on me as Gene gave up the rest of his tip money.

I slowly moved to my left giving Frankie a quick lick as I passed on my way to the remaining cock that needed my oral attention.

Ken grinned hoping I'd saved the best for last as I moved before him.

His cock was thin and almost as long as Frankie's with one distinct difference. Ken's curved sharply up toward his belly and I knew in his hard state it would press firmly against the roof of my mouth and not bend easily round the curve of my throat.

I liked Ken. He seemed to be the most interested in making sure I was also pleasured in this foursome of lust and I wanted to swallow him as deeply as I could.

Rising up so I was above his cock I moved down lips open and took him inside. His cock surged when my wet tongue slipped over the head and massaged his soft corona. As I expected his cock pressed into the roof of my mouth and as I moved down it lodged in the back of my throat. Trying over and over to bend it down I just couldn't swallow him entirely.

Lifting off his cock I looked up at him. His lust filled eyes staring down knowing deep throating him in this position was nearly impossible. I smiled and said. "Lay on the floor."

Ken followed my instructions instantly lying down with his feet extended in front of Frankie and toward Gene. I moved over him and placed my knees against his shoulders. His hard cock curved up and rested against his abdomen. I bent at the waist and lifted his twitching member off his belly. Ken's hands moved too slowly caress my ass as I took him between my lips again. This time the angle was perfect and I moved down until my lips pressed into his pubic hair and his cock was buried deep in my throat.

Gene and Frankie both sat down to watch as I swallowed Ken's cock over and over again. Sucking cock in the sixty nine position is probably my favorite way. I'm able to swallow every inch and then use my throat muscles to softly massage the head and shaft.

Ken moaned continuously as I throat fucked him proving to all three that I am the best cock sucker on the planet.

As I continued pleasuring him Ken pulled my panties aside and began fingering my wet pussy. But a finger or two is not what I wanted. I craved having all three of these beautiful cocks buried inside me.

Lifting my mouth off Ken's raging cock I looked up at Frankie and Gene and almost pleaded. "I need to be fucked NOW!"

I rose up off Ken and quickly stripped my panties off. My steamy pussy needs cock and I moved to straddle Frankie. As I dropped my wet pussy over his cock I looked toward Ken who was getting up and said. "Fuck my ass Ken."

Frankie slid down and spread his legs wide giving Ken room to position his cock at the tight entrance to my ass. Gene knew which hole he'd be fucking first and moved around behind the chair to where my hot wet mouth waited for his cock.

He pulled the flesh back and rubbed his exposed cock head against my lips and tongue. Ken pressed forward and my sphincter instantly relaxed to accept his probing cock head. He thrust forward impaling me with his curving cock. Gene thrust forward wedging his cock head in the back of my throat.

My moans acknowledged that all three were buried inside me and we began a rhythm of lust that was sure to drive me over the edge quickly.

As Ken pulled back Frankie thrust up into my dripping wet pussy. And as Ken thrust deep in my ass he lifted me off Frankie and into Gene's throbbing cock. Over and over I was filled with rock hard cock and the familiar tingling in my loins quickly built until I was a mass of quivering fuck flesh being pleasured beyond belief.

Gene pulled out and began slapping his cock against my tongue. He looked down and exclaimed. "I wanna fuck that hot ass.

Frankie looked up and said. "I wanna fuck that hot throat."

I turned and looked at Ken. "I'm good I love fucking hot pussy!" He exclaimed.

I smiled at him for not wanting to fuck my ear and said. "Lay down again."

Ken pulled out and instantly reclined on the floor in front of the coffee table.

Gene was already moving around the love seat as I slipped off Frankie and straddled Ken's hips. I lowered my ass toward his curving cock and as he lifted it I impaled my pussy on his rock hard pulsing cock. Leaning forward I placed each hand on the floor beside Ken's shoulders and said. "Spread your legs wide so Gene can kneel between them.

Gene moved between and knelt there. In an instant his throbbing cock was pressing through my sphincter and sliding deep in my ass.

I looked over at the young Italian stud and said. "Bring that sweet cock over here and fuck my mouth."

Frankie jumped up and like a jockey mounting his steed he lifted one leg over and straddled my chest.

"Fuck me guys." I exclaimed

Frankie spread his long fingers on either side of my tits and pressed his cock between smearing my cleavage with juices from my wet pussy. He began thrusting upward and each time his cock head popped from between the soft flesh I licked at it.