Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was trapped beneath me and he could do little more than let the thrusts of the other two move my pussy giving him a massage with the wet flesh he was buried in.

Gene's cock pumped into me at a feverish pitch stretching my ass with his fat cock his balls slapping against Ken's below.

"I want it in my throat." I said looking up at Frankie.

He moved up some then rested his cock head on my extended tongue. He again laced his fingers into my hair holding my head firmly as he thrust forward. His pulsing cock slid across my tongue wedged into the back of my throat then made the turn and slipped deep in my throat.

I moaned deeply on his cock as he gave my throat several quick short thrusts his balls slapping against my chin with each thrust.

He pulled back letting me suck in life sustaining oxygen then thrust deep again. I groaned deeply as his cock surged in my throat trying to extend my tongue to massage his cum filled balls.

Below Ken let out a deathly scream as his cock exploded filling my pussy with thick wads of cum. The feeling of hot cum flooding inside sent me over the top and my own orgasm slammed into me with earthquake like force. My body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure shot from my loins up my spine and exploded in my brain.

From behind Gene's thrusts took on a faster pace as he hammered his raging cock into me.

Frankie's expression turned to sheer pleasure as his cock swelled then surged deeper down my throat. In an instant he began shooting wad after wad of thick salty cum down my throat. I near choked on the unbelievable amount of cum his heavy balls produced. He pulled out and oozed the final few wads on my lips and face and I licked at the head as it finally finished oozing cum.

Gene pulled out and quickly moved to the side standing with his swollen cock held tightly in his fist. "Eat my load." He exclaimed as I turned my open mouth to accept his cum.

Thick shot after thick shot spewed from his cock filling my mouth and splashing on my nose and cheeks. It leaked out of the corner of my mouth and ran down dripping off my chin and onto poor Ken's shoulder.

Frankie lifted his leg over and collapsed on the chair. Gene moved closer and pressed his oozing cock between my lips giving me the final few drops of his thick seed. I sucked and licked at it until he finally pulled back standing beside me admiring the view of my cum covered face.

I slipped off Ken and knelt beside him quickly bending down and licking the wad of cum from his shoulder.

His hard cock coated with cum flopped against his belly. I moved down and took his cock between my lips and licked the residue from it mixing all three men's cum in my mouth.

Finally I moved back and sat up on the coffee table. My ass and pussy oozed combined fuck juices and I used one finger to draw the smeared cum from my face to my mouth where I licked my fingers clean.

Gene moved over and collapsed on the sofa and Ken crawled up to rest on the love seat. Frankie was sitting in the chair slowly stroking his semi hard cock.

I smiled at him then said. "I want more of that big cock." Knowing that unlike his two older companions I could use my oral skills to bring his young Italian cock back to life.

Frankie looked first toward Gene who waved his approval and then Ken who said. "Go for it dude."

With that Frankie rose up and walked to where I was sitting on the table. He reached down and picked me up in his arms then turned and headed toward one of the bed rooms.

I smiled at him knowing he and I would share a private fuck session and I felt excited about having just him pleasuring me.

Once in the bed room Frankie gently lowered my feet to the floor and hugged me close to his hard chest. I looked up into his eyes knowing my face was still coated with Gene's spunk and said. "Give me five baby."

He nodded his approval and released me so I could clean up in the bath.

I quickly used a warm cloth to wipe my face clean and in the process removed the rest of my lipstick. The warmth of the cloth felt soothing on my pussy which still tingled from the orgasmic pleasures of a few minutes earlier.

I soaked a second cloth with warm water then rang it out and carried it back to the bed room where Frankie was now propped up against the head board a stack of pillows behind his back.

As I moved across the room his cock surged and lifted off his abdomen. "I love how your cock feels inside me." I quietly whispered as I crawled across the bed toward him.

His cock surged as I slowly cleansed it with the warm cloth. He watched my every move. Once I was satisfied that I'd only be tasting his cock I tossed the cloth toward the bath room.

"Take off your shoes and stockings." He asked.

I was more than happy to accommodate his desire and quickly kicked off my heels and rolled my stockings down off my legs.

"I want to feel and taste every part of you." He remarked as I returned to slip in beside him.

Frankie slipped one arm under me and pulled me tight against him. I slid one hand across his hairless chest and lightly scratched the taut flesh with my nails occasionally circling his hard nipples.

He turned his head toward me and softly kissed my forehead. "You're an incredible woman." He whispered.

I just smiled and lifted my lips toward his. What began as a gentle kiss soon intensified to a deep soul searching dance of passion between our lips and tongues. I moaned softly as he probed my mouth with his tongue.

As our kiss continued I slid my nails down across his six pack abdomen to capture his hardening cock. Very slowly I began stroking the length paying particular attention to its pear shaped head and velvety smooth corona.

Breaking our kiss only long enough to speak Frankie said. "I love how you touch me."

Frankie slid down so his mouth was in line with my breasts. His lips captured one hard nipple and suckled softly on the tight nub sending shivers coursing through my nerves. His tongue circled the areola and his light bite on the hard center caused me to shudder noticeably.

I laced my long fingernails into his hair and urged him on as he continued pleasuring my sensitive nipple.

"Please don't stop." I begged as the first nipple popped from between pursed lips and his mouth moved to pleasure the other.

His hard cock pressed against my thigh and he occasionally moved his hips to rub it into my flesh even firmer.

His lips continued their sensual pleasuring of my nipples for the longest time. I moaned and cooed softly as his technique brought my breasts alive with tingling sensations.

Finally after an eternity of pleasure Frankie let my erect nub of pleasure slip from his lips. Looking up toward me he asked. "Please do me like you did Ken."

I knew he wanted me to mount him sixty nine and deep throat his cock and I moved slowly to straddle him with my pussy directly above his face.

"I love sucking cock like this." I mentioned just before I slipped his surging cock head between my lips.

Frankie slid his hands up the back of my thighs and slowly spread my vulva open with his long fingers. His cock surged inside my mouth and I slowly took more and more of him inside letting the flaring cock head slide across my wet tongue and through the opening to my cock craving throat.

His fingers stroked along the soft swollen lips of my pussy and I urged him on by pressing my hips harder against his talented hands.

Frankie moaned soulfully as I pressed the head of his cock against the back of my throat. Relaxing my muscles I pressed down and his cock slipped into my throat. The final inch of shaft now coated with my hot saliva and my nose pressed into his scrotum.

His hands slid up and firmly grasped my ass pulling my pussy down toward his mouth. I held his cock deep in my throat softly massaging the head with my muscles as his tongue flicked out at my swollen vulva.

I lifted my head only enough so I could fill my lungs then lunged down again swallowing his incredible cock. His tongue probed my pussy causing me to groan sensually over his pulsing cock.

He toyed with my pussy flicking his tongue against the wet lips, nibbling on my swollen erect clit and plunging as deep as he could inside the steamy fuck flesh.

I ground my loins down against his mouth and lifted my head letting him slip from my deep oral grasp.

"Eat my pussy." I nearly screamed as he continued giving me unbelievable oral pleasures.

I licked sucked and kissed his cock head and shaft covering the glistening length with my lips tongue and teeth.

Frankie pulled his mouth away and whispered. "I want you to sit on my cock."

I didn't have to be asked twice and instantly rose up and spun around so I was facing him. His cock pressed against his abdomen by my swollen wet vulva.

I rose up so he could reach between our loins and lift his cock. It slipped along the lips then pierced the steamy flesh. Plunging down I drove his cock deep inside my pussy its head pressing hard against my cervix.

"Oh god yes fuck me!" Frankie exclaimed as I ground my clit against his pubic bone.

With my feet flat on the bed next to his torso and my knees bent fully I reached forward and grasped the head board with both hands. My tits dangled directly in front of his face taut erect nipples just inches from his mouth.

I began to lift my ass then plunge back down on his pulsing cock. Frankie lifted his head and captured one hard nipple between his lips.

Over and over I rose up then plunged down burying his wonderful hard cock in my dripping wet flesh.

His lips and tongue teased and toyed with one nipple then the other for what seemed like an eternity as I rode his glorious cock to the edge of sexual perfection.

Each time I plunged down on him the flaring cock head massaged my g-spot before crashing against my tight cervix. The effects of my sensuous ride slowly began to spiral through my loins and I began to feel the awesome tingling in my loins of an approaching orgasm.

"Make me cum! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." I screeched as my climax built.

Frankie reached down with both hands and grasped my hips to forcefully move them faster on his throbbing cock.

"Oh my fucking god Yesssssssss!" I nearly screamed as the fireworks of orgasm shot along my spine and exploded in my brain in a grand finale of sexual bliss.

Beads of sweat turned into rivers cascading down both our bodies and mixing together where we were joined at the loins. My body shuddered uncontrollably as the incredible orgasm continued my flooded pussy bathing his pulsing cock with the juices of lust.

My entire being was transformed into a quivering mass of orgasmic flesh as I rode this stud's perfect cock until my climax mercifully began to subside. Dropping to my knees I continued grinding my dripping wet pussy on his throbbing cock.

Frankie thrust up into me giving my g-spot a thorough pounding as I just held on for dear life expecting him to explode at any second flooding my hot pussy with his thick Italian cum.

I was more than a little surprised when he pulled my head down and after kissing me deeply said. "Now I'm gonna fuck you like stallion."

I smiled realizing this second fuck would continue. With one strong wave of his arm I was pushed aside and flopped down on the bed. Frankie got up and knelt in the middle of the bed beside my legs.

"On your knees slut." He demanded his tone of voice taking on a more demeaning manner.

I pulled my knees up and got up on all fours as he'd demanded. As I was about to turn and ask him to fuck me good he reached up and placed his hand between my shoulder blades. Pushing hard he forced my upper body shoulders and head into the mattress and pillows at the head board.

"I want that ass sticking up all by its self so I can fuck it hard and fast." Frankie announced. "Yes fuck it hard." I said through muffled lips.

Frankie's free hand cracked hard against my ass cheek. "Shut the fuck up whore."

I could feel the stinging pain of an opened handed slap on my ass and knew he'd just tattooed me with his hand print.

In an instant his hand slapped against the other cheek. "If you utter a single word you'll feel the sting of my hand again." He warned.

I wiggled my ass at him acknowledging that I would remain silent while he assaulted me from behind.

I felt his hand that was pressing me down slide down my back and in an instant his long fingers dug into the soft flesh of my pink ass cheeks and spreading me wide open for his attack.

"I'm gonna fuck that wet whore cunt first then I'm gonna bury my cock in this slut ass." Frankie said as a thumb pierced my ass.

I could feel him move forward and I lifted my ass to give him easy access to my dripping wet pussy.

"This cunt better still be tight whore." He exclaimed as he positioned his cock at the swollen slit.

I clenched my muscles hoping to make it tight enough to satisfy him just before he thrust forward. His pear shaped cock head spread my lips then slipped inside. He paused for a moment while his four inch middle finger pierced my ass then his cock filled me completely the tip pressing against my cervix and the flaring corona riding sensually over my g-spot.

I moaned into the pillow hoping he wouldn't take my lustful sound as a spoken word and bring his hand crashing into my stinging flesh again.

He pulled back half way then slammed into me again pushing hard with his hands to spread me open as completely as possible. His balls slapped against my erect clit.

I wanted to speak. I wanted to scream fuck me. But I resisted the urge to give him that opening to strike my flesh again with his big hand.

Again and again Frankie pulled half way back and then pounded his rock hard Italian cock into my steamy depths.

Again and again I kept my lips tightly closed only moaning and groaning into the pillow to muffle the sounds.

But his cock was touching every spot that needed to be touched and I began feeling the tingling of another climax starting to build in my loins.

His cock head was massaging my cervix his flaring corona was rubbing over the sensitive g-spot and those glorious balls were slapping against my clit. He had me at the very brink of total orgasm and I couldn't hold my tongue. "I'm gonna cum!" I nearly screamed.

In an instant I felt his wrath his open hand cracked against my ass cheek. "I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut slut."

This time the pain was mixed with the pleasure of my impending climax and I liked it.

"Slap me again!" I almost pleaded.

His cock continued pounding into me as he cracked his hand on my cheek a third time.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

Another crack of his sexual whip stung my ass.

My climax built with each successive word and the slap of his hand on my ass.

"Oh my god yes I'm cumming." I screamed as my pussy flooded and his hand whipped my stinging flesh.

Like a jockey whipping his steed as they approached the finish line Frankie whipped his slut whore's ass as she climaxed.

My flesh burned inside as much as it did outside as his pounding cock drove me across the sexual finish line. I rode him through another incredible orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure cascaded over me and I bit into the pillow and clawed at the headboard until it finally began to subside.

Frankie gave my ass one final slap for good measure as he pulled back and let his raging cock slip from my abused pussy.

"That cunt is useless now you fucking cum bucket!" He exclaimed.

With my head and shoulders firmly pressed into the bed I reached around and showed him his next target pulling my stinging cheeks wide open and offering him the tight sphincter of my ass.

"I'm not sure I even want to stick my cock in that slut whore ass. Who knows how many cocks have been in there." Frankie said.

I dipped a couple fingers into my dripping wet pussy then used the juices that coated them to lubricate my puckered sphincter.

"Fuck my ass!" I pleaded expecting his hand to come crashing down on my cheek again.

But he didn't slap me with his hand instead he slapped me with his words. "I bet that ass has been stuffed with more black cock then white."

I instantly thought of Franklin and his huge black cock being stuffed in my ass.

I pleaded again. "Please give me that beautiful Italian cock in my tight ass."

"Shut the fuck up slut!" He shot back the added. "I'll fuck that whore ass when I'm good and ready." I encouraged him. "Please show me that Italian cock is better than black cock."

His hand cracked against my ass again.

"Go ahead spank me like a little white boy instead of giving me a good Italian ass fucking." I nearly hissed at him.

I could tell I was starting to piss him off because this crack of his sexual whip was even faster and harder.

"You can't spank me into submission little boy. I'll only submit if you fuck my tight whore ass with your hard cock." I shot back.

I hooked four fingers in my sphincter and pulled it wide open showing him the dark tunnel I was begging him to fill.

I felt him rise up off his haunches and his own fingers replaced mine holding me wide open.

"I'll show you who's gonna submit you fucking slut whore" Frankie exclaimed as he pressed his cock against my flesh.

"That's it give it to me!" I begged.

His cock entered me fast and hard sliding along my colon until his balls came to rest against my pussy.

"Fuckin tight whore ass." He said as my muscles clenched his granite like cock.

He pulled back and I heard his cock head pop from the gaping opening to my ass.

In an instant he was thrusting in again filling me with searing cock.

"Fuckin tight." He exclaimed as his hands dug into the stinging flesh on either side of my ass.

I reached between my legs and drove three fingers in my sopping wet pussy and could feel is hard cock through the thin wall of flesh separating the two fuck tubes.

"Fuck your whore's ass." I encouraged him

His hands slid up my back one hooking over a shoulder and one grasping a fist full of hair.

"I'm gonna fill this cum bucket with hot thick Italian sauce." Frankie exclaimed.

With that he pulled hard on my hair raising me up off the pillows and stretching my neck muscles tight as he pounded into me.

"Yes unload those big balls in my ass!" I replied.

His cock swelled and stretched my ass then exploded thick streams of searing hot cum flooded into me. His groans of ecstasy filled the room as sure as his cock filled my ass. As I felt him begin to withdraw I moved forward a little and as soon as his cock popped back out of my ass I twisted around and flipped my legs on either side of him capturing his hard cock in my hand.

My lips covered the head and I sucked him completely dry drawing the last of his glorious deposit into my mouth and swallowing it greedily.

"Suck the cum outta me slut!" He exclaimed.

I sucked hard on his cock head wanting every drop of his thick Italian sauce in my whore mouth.

Once I was sure he's cock was finished oozing sweet tasting cum I began licking him clean letting his cock slide all over my face as I gathered his cum with my lips and tongue.

"And that my dear boy is how a cum slut takes care of her man." I said as I released his cock from my grip.

I moved aside and he collapsed on the bed completely spent.

Sliding off the bed I went to the bath room to survey the damage. I looked a mess again and as I turned and looked at the reflection of my ass in the mirror not only was it a brilliant red but several spots of smeared blood could be seen where he'd cracked my ass repeatedly.

A warm moist wash cloth erased the residue of an incredible fuck but did nothing to soothe the stinging red sexual tattoos on my ass cheeks.

Perhaps a warm soak when I got home would help. I quietly made my way past Frankie who was comatose on the bed and into the living room. Gene was still sitting where he had collapsed after I finished him but his head was back and it appeared he had drifted off to sleep.