Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy continued: "I trust you've completed all arrangements for your trip next weekend. I was advised by the client who his guests are but am not at liberty to divulge their identities. I can tell you this much, all three are extremely well connected in the political party of the client. I've already explained to both Jasmine and Tiffany that these three guests can open untold numbers of doors to future business and that we must keep in mind that while this trip may seem like a mini vacation for you all we are still there to make sure our client's guests are completely happy. I trust you will make sure that happens. Please reply with your flight number and arrival time in Cancun so I can get that information to Jasmine and Tiffany. I'll expect your report on the appointment with Mr. Sebastian by no later than Wednesday at noon.... D"

I re-read the second part first. It sounded like Daddy expects me to keep my two co-workers focused on the tasks at hand along with satisfying the needs of my client. That shouldn't be too difficult I thought except for when I was concentrating on the needs of my client for the weekend. I assumed Daddy had already communicated the importance of staying focused and I doubted I'd need to expand on his wishes with Jasmine and Tiffany once we were together in Cancun.

I read the first part again then clicked on reply and typed: "Daddy I'll be more than happy to meet with Mr. Sebastian Tuesday evening and I'm quite confident he will be completely satisfied with my services. I will be arriving in Cancun at eleven thirty Friday morning on United flight 402. Please let me know what flights the girls will be on. I'll be in touch Wednesday morning. Angel"

After clicking send I opened the second email which I did not recognize the sender but the subject line read "Your request"

It was from Randy's favorite male porn star. He wrote: "Angel, thank you for your very interesting email. While I have always tried to accommodate our returning veterans who often write me with suggestions for videos on my web site I have to admit your request for a personal visit was a first. Unfortunately I will be unable to travel to your location for a one on one with you while your friend watches. It's just not something I want to get involved with. However if you've explored my web site I'm certain you've seen the section titled "Peter takes on amateurs." Basically the premise is that we select a very limited few amateurs to visit our studios to be filmed while performing oral sex. Viewers vote on technique and how well they handle the money shot at the end. The monthly winner is awarded a contract which if she accepts makes her a regular on the sight. Some of our previous monthly winners have gone on to become giants in our industry. So if you're interested there is a link to the application you would need to complete on the bottom of the page. Hope to hear from you... Pete"

So my idea of surprising Randy with a live performance of me sucking off his favorite porn star wasn't going to happen. I suppose I could apply for his amateur video contest and surprise Randy with an online version. I wasn't too keen on that idea since my face was already posted on Elegant Escorts web page and having Daddy catch me taking a facial on a porn site would definitely cause problems. I decided not to apply but instead give Randy an opportunity to preform just like Mr. North the next time we met. I'm certain it would be a huge turn on for Randy if we were to watch Pete in action before during and after I showed him my best oral technique and happily receive his best money shot. I deleted the email from Pete.

So I could sleep in if I liked on Monday and even Tuesday and would have Thursday to pack for Cancun. It sounded like an easy week but not very profitable. Hopefully next weekend would prove much more lucrative.

I closed the computer and set it on the night stand beside my bed. I love sleeping naked so I removed my robe and slipped between crisp cotton sheets snuggled under the fluffy comforter. Now you would think that as I waited for sleep to capture me my thoughts would be of my next appointment with our long time British client or my trip to Cancun but instead I fantasized about doing an amateur video on that porn site. I guess when you're fantasizing you do so about things that won't happen rather than things you know will.

I drifted off to sleep imagining having a big hard porn star cock shoved down my throat and having his famous money shot splattering all over my face and mouth.

"So you think you can handle Peter's big cock?' A voice asked.

I looked toward the voice and could see nothing but the harsh glare of bright lights and some shadowy figures beyond.

I smiled meekly and replied "I think I can."

The voice spoke again "And when he cums will you be able to swallow every drop of his famous cum shower?"

Replying more confidently "I sure as hell hope to."

"Well let's just see" The unknown voice announced.

Peter stepped into the bright lights totally naked his nine inch cock standing at perfect attention the work of one of his off screen fluffer girls.

He stopped directly in front of the chair I was seated on and placed his hands on his hips a somewhat shit eating grin on his face.

"The rules are...well there are no rules" The voice from the shadowy dark announced.

I assumed that was my call to action so I slowly slid off the chair and pushed it back a little with my ass as I knelt before him.

Before I reached up to touch his erect cock I slipped both shoulder straps of my tank top down my arms and pulled it down to my waist exposing my lush tits to his lecherous stare and the camera's lens.

I was instructed beforehand not to speak directly to him but it was okay to talk to his cock if I liked but to keep that to a minimum. After all I was here to suck him off not carry on a conversation with his raging hard on.

As I leaned forward and rose up toward the head I commented "You're such a beautiful cock."

I slid one hand up his thigh and softly cupped his balls. His scrotum was drawing up tightly against his cock and when I lifted them they separated on either side of his rock hard shaft.

Covered with a matrix of bulging veins his shaft rose up curving toward his belly. My hand began a slow climb along the hard throbbing shaft toward the perfectly shaped head and smooth corona at its base.

Peter had been looking straight ahead until he felt my hot breath flowing over his cock head then his head dropped and his eyes stared intently at me as I closed my lips around the end of his cock.

My hand moved back and forth massaging the shaft the movement caused my lips to slip over the sensitive smooth flesh of his corona. I pulled my tongue back then pressed the tip into the tiny slit at the top of his cock head and was rewarded with a taste of porn star pre cum.

I swirled my tongue around the head as my lips continued their delicate caress of his most sensitive part.

My saliva glands went into overdrive producing enough moisture that it seeped out at the corners of my lips.

I slowly pulled back bringing my delicate fingers up the shaft so that when he slipped from my warm mouth I could hold his cock up with just the tips of my long fingers.

Dropping down a little I extended my wet tongue and licked around his balls coating them with moisture than slowly licked up along his urethra pressing my warm wet tongue firmly against the bulge that would supply his money shot to my waiting mouth.

Reaching the flaring corona I slid my wet tongue down one side than up the other coating as much of his cock as possible with my lubricating saliva.

As I slowly drew him down again I whispered "Time for me to swallow this awesome cock."

His cock head slipped between soft wet lips as I again began stroking the shaft but each time I stroked down a little more cock disappeared inside my mouth.

Three, four, five times I stroked him until there was nothing left to stroke and my nose nestled into the stubbly patch of pubic hair at the base. His cock had slipped through and entered my throat without a moment's hesitation and his pulsing head was not buried down my soft throat.

I slid my hands up and massaged his cock head through the flesh of the noticeable bulge in my neck.

His eyes got bigger and his stare more lustful as he felt my internal throat muscles contract and release giving him a deep throat massage.

His hand moved from his hip and he extended his arm toward the camera giving the audience a thumbs up sign acknowledging his approval of my deep throat technique.

I slowly pulled back inch by glorious inch his cock slipped from my soft oral grasp until he slipped off the end of my tongue a long string of saliva extending from the tip across the open space to the end of my tongue. I slurped it back into my mouth as I move my head forward again.

His throbbing cock glistened from base to tip with a thick coating of my spit. I pressed my lips against the head then let his cock spread them open as I started a second spectacular plunge over his hard nine inches.

Again my nose rubbed into his pubic hair and again my searing throat massaged his cock head. I heard mummers from the shadowy parts beyond the lights about what a great deep throat cock sucker I was.

Peter's fingers dug into the flesh at his hips as he resisted the urge to begin fucking my mouth. His job in this video was to stand still and let me do all the work, and work I did as I began sliding him in an out of my wet mouth taking him deep then just licking and sucking at the engorged head.

I expected it would take me another fifteen or twenty minutes to bring him to orgasm having seen his staying power on the internet but after another few minutes his eyes tightened his fingers squeezed at his hips and his cock swelled. I knew it was time for the money shot and I pulled back until he slipped from my mouth and began stroking him feverishly.

Peter spoke his only line if you consider a deep guttural groan a line as his cock unloaded into my mouth. A wad of thick cum that instantly coated every part, another then another strong stream of hot thick cum shot out of him and I began to feel a pool of cum around my tongue.

I pulled my tongue back to give more space as he slowly shot less and less sperm into my open mouth.

Once I thought he was done I closed my lips and swirled the incredible load around in my mouth I'd never had so much cum before. Peter's cock lurched one final time and shot a small stream which landed squarely on my nose. I tried to open my mouth to capture this final shot but it miss the mark.

As I looked up at him his lustful stare changed to a broad smile as he watched me swallow every drop his cock had filled me with. His thick load slipped down my throat coating every inch of cock swallowing flesh.

Opening my lips to prove I'd swallow it all I reached up and grasped his still hard dick and rubbed it against my lips. I tilted my head down and slid the tip from between my eyes down over my nose collecting the few drops that had escaped my oral cavity sucking his cock head clean of any remaining sweet cum.

He shook his head in approval then stepped back into the shadows leaving me kneeling in the bright lights. I looked at the camera and adlibbed "Best cock sucker on the planet."

I awoke with a start quickly realizing my awesome blow job was nothing more than a vivid erotic dream. Sliding my hand between my thighs I discovered it was a wet dream and judging from the wet spot on my pillow the wet part included my saliva glands also.

The only thing missing was the sweet taste of cum. As I settled back down in my bed I wondered if a red head wig and lots of makeup would be enough to conceal my true identity if I changed my mind and clicked on that apply link on his site.

The sound of a gas engine running woke me again but this time bright sunlight was streaming through my bedroom windows. Stretching my muscles before I flipped the comforter off my naked body I slipped out of bed. As I walked toward the window I glanced at my alarm clock it was ten forty five. The engine noise that woke me was coming from Chuck's lawn mower he was in his back yard cutting his grass which probably didn't need to be cut but that was his favorite thing to do around the house. He had a distinctly quicker step than normal. I wondered if it was a result of our activities the day before or if he wanted to get the grass done hoping for a repeat today.

I slipped a pair of panties on and some old sweat pants along with a baggy tee shirt and headed downstairs. My body screamed for coffee so I started brewing a full pot and while I waited for enough to brew to fill a cup I thought about what I'd do today. I really didn't need to go anywhere so I decided to do some laundry and a little house cleaning. I also wanted to pick out what I'd wear to my appointment with Mr. Sebastian on Tuesday evening.

While I waited for my morning coffee I started a load of laundry then filled a mug with java and grabbed a couple oatmeal raisin cookies from the pantry and headed back upstairs to my bed room. I started to make my bed but remembered that I'd left two wet spots on the bedding as a result of my erotic dream about sucking off a porn star so I stripped the bed and tossed the soiled sheets and pillow cases out into the hall.

I opened my dresser drawer to begin choosing my outfit for Mr. Sebastian. Entirely white was going to be a challenge since I prefer black or red for my sexy underwear but I was able to find a white satin thong and a pair of lace cheeky panties and matching bra. If I was going to wear stockings which I was fairly certain I would I'd have to go shopping later today or Tuesday morning since I didn't have any white in my stocking drawer.

Laying the thong and lacy set on the bare mattress I moved to my closet. Again my choice was somewhat limited. I have a pair of white dress slacks that I normally wear with a silk blouse and dark blue blazer. An off white cocktail dress which is very sexy but I suspected Mr. Sebastian wanted a more virginal white. Both outfits were eliminated from consideration. I was beginning to think I'd have to shop for something that better fit his requirements but then recalled a white satin evening gown I'd only worn once. I had purchased it to attend a black tie affair with Barry just after he was hired at the firm. As I pushed some clothing aside I found it buried in the back still in the dry cleaner's bag. The receipt attached to the bag was dated eleven years ago. That was before I had my surgery and I doubted that it would fit over my much larger breasts now.

As I recall I looked very stunning in the dress. It has a halter top that ties behind your neck and was completely open almost to the waist in back. The front had a fairly deep v which depending on how tightly it was drawn up at the neck could expose nearly all of my cleavage or hide it completely. I suspected that if it still fit no matter how tightly it was tied behind I'd still have a considerable amount of cleavage showing.

I stripped out of my sweats and tee to see how it fit. Stepping into the gown I drew it up a far as possible and tied it behind my neck. It was a little snug in the hips and as I suspected my larger tits filled the fabric in front so much that not only was my entire cleavage exposed but a tiny amount of smooth belly below. Turning to look at the back in my mirror I liked how it showed off my entire back and when I lifted my hair off my shoulders it was even more stunning. The tighter fit over my ass showed my panties so I knew if this was my choice the satin thong would be necessary to give me a smooth look behind. I do own a pair of white stilettos and when I slipped them on the gown rested perfectly on the shoes and didn't touch the floor in back.

Turning again to survey the front I knew that if I was going to arrive at my appointment looking this way I wasn't going to convey a virginal look to my client. There was nothing virginal about how my tits looked in this dress.

I went back to my dresser and found the perfect solution. A tri-angle shaped white lacy shawl that had a kind of ruffled edge. The shawl was large enough so that if worn properly it not only covered my tits but had the added advantage of also covering my exposed back. With it draped over my shoulders the only part of the gown that showed was the long flowing bottom. Just enough to give a hint of things to come while giving that shy look I suspected any proper Englishman would appreciate.

Since I had to go shopping for white stockings Tuesday morning I could look around for something else but this was stunning an certainly fit his requirement of exclusively wearing white.

I slipped out of the dress and hung it over the closet door then returned the lace cheeky panties and bra to my dresser drawer. Back into my sweats and tee I grabbed my empty coffee mug and headed back downstairs dragging my bedding behind me.

I switched the laundry over to the dryer and started the bedding then went back to the kitchen to refill my mug. I'd have time later today to run to the mall and pick up a pair of white stockings so I took my fresh cup of java with me as I walked out onto the patio. Chuck was still busy trimming around his flower beds adding the finishing touches to his morning of yard work.

I decided to see if his attitude toward me had changed overnight.

"Morning neighbor" I called to him as I approached the invisible line between our yards.

He looked up from his work and with a broad smile replied "Good morning to you Margaret."

"You're a busy beaver this morning" I commented as Chuck strolled toward me.

Chuck smiled broadly before replying "Yes I suppose that's because of the beaver I had yesterday afternoon."

I giggled realizing my use of the word beaver had given him the opportunity to comment about the soft beaver between my thighs.

He moved a little closer and in a soft voice added "I'd sure like to get a little more of that."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked knowing that I had no intention of ever again giving up my body to him.

Chuck hesitated for a moment before answering "I think it's a great idea."

I smiled then commented "I'm sure you do, but I'd hate to be the cause of a forty plus year marriage going down the tubes. If Gloria found out we'd both be in a world of shit."

I'm fairly certain Chuck already knew that our impromptu fuck session the day before was a once in a life time thing but I supposed he thought perhaps I'd be interested in having his fat cock spread me with open again sometime.

"Well if the opportunity ever presents its self again I'd sure like another shot at that sweet beaver of yours." Chuck replied with a shit eating grin on his lips.

I returned his grin with one of my own then leaving the door just a tad ajar said "I'll keep that in mind Chuck."

"You do that Peg." Chuck replied as he turned to return to his yard work.

I went back inside and changed the second load of laundry over to the dryer then decided to get dressed and head to the mall to pick up a pair of white stockings.

It was nearly one o'clock by the time I guided the Benz into a parking space outside the mall. Strolling through the mall I drew more than a few stares from the male shop keepers who always seem to post themselves at the entrance to their shops when customers are far and few between. My tight white tank top and even tighter jeans showing off all I had to offer to their lustful stares.

Reaching my favorite lingerie shop I turned into the entrance disappointing the guys further down the mall.

"Good afternoon" the young female sales clerk said as I entered the shop.