Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approached the sales counter she continued "Can I help you find something?"

I smiled and replied "Looking for stockings."

Without moving from behind the counter she pointed across the store and said "Over there" her tone of voice implying that she didn't expect me to be spending a ton of money.

One thing about shopping for white lingerie is that it sticks out boldly in a display and in fairly short order I found a lovely pair of white seamed stockings with lacy tops. As I returned toward the counter I noticed a rack with garter belts and once again the white ones drew my attention. As I thumbed through the half dozen styles offered I thought that Mr. Sebastian would certainly appreciate the look of the stockings with a garter and white stilettos when my long gown slipped off my body. It would be a sexy transformation from the somewhat Victorian appearance I was planning when we first meet to a lustful passionate minx when we were finally alone in his bed room. I added the garter to my purchases.

"I have the perfect accessory to go with these." The sales clerk said as I laid my items on the counter.

I smiled and replied "You do?"

She directed my attention to a circular rack beside the counter that displayed an extensive array of satin and latex chokers.

"There's a white satin one there with a silver ring and a matching leash." She suggested.

I found the set she spoke of and pulled it from the rack. The choker was perhaps a quarter inch wide and the silver ring rather tiny. I thought without the ring it would certainly accentuate my neck with my hair pulled up and if I started with the ring around back I could after allowing my gown to slid off my body turn the choker around and offer the leash to my client. It wasn't very expensive so I tossed it on the counter with the other white items I was buying.

The clerk smiled as she said "That'll be thirty eight ninety five."

I was there to purchase a twelve dollar pair of stockings and wound up spending three times that much but I would gladly invest that amount knowing it might increase my tip if Mr. Sebastian was pleased with the transformation.

Carrying my tiny bag I headed back out into the mall. Since I had the entire afternoon free I decided to continue down the hall toward the guys I'd disappointed when I turned into the lingerie shop earlier.

As I approached one very handsome young stud leaning against the corner of the display window at the entrance to his shop I was greeted with a brilliant white smile. He only spoke one word "Sweet!" which of course caught my attention.

I returned his smile then noticed he was standing outside a shoe store.

"Hello to you too" I said as I stopped in front of his shop.

I looked beyond him into the shop and didn't see anyone else. "No customers today?" I asked.

He turned a little toward me and replied rather bluntly "None as hot looking as you."

"Well let's have a look around then." I answered as I began slowly walking along the long display window.

He followed behind me and I was certain he was admiring my ass. "I'm certain I'll have something that will interest you." He commented implying that my interest may be in something other than footwear.

I instantly regretted wearing jeans instead of a skirt.

"I assume you favor something with a higher heel?" He asked.

I turned to him and smiled widely "The higher the better."

His handsome face and what appeared to be a very tight body interested me. I decided a little teasing was just what he needed to highlight his uneventful afternoon. As I slowly walked along the row of fitting chairs I felt the cool breeze of air conditioned air coming from the ceiling.

"I'll just have a seat here and you can show me what you've got." I commented as I took a seat under the air conditioner register in the ceiling.

Grabbing a fitting stool he sat down directly in front of me staring directly at my tits.

After several seconds I smiled and softly said. "Aren't you supposed to be paying attention to my feet?"

Realizing I'd already caught him ogling at my chest he grinned and dropped his eyes to my foot resting on the stool. "Let me measure you for size."

"I'm seven and a half" I answered.

He'd already pulled the foot measuring tool from the pocket behind and was reaching for my shoe as I spoke "Let's just check to be absolutely certain."

His hand slipped behind my ankle and then slid down slipping my pump off. He looked up at me when my red tipped toe nails appeared from inside the pump "Sweet" he again commented seeing my sexy toes.

I was reminded that Mr. Sebastian was expecting no color other than white tomorrow evening and made a mental note to remove the flashy red color from both my toes and fingers before our appointment.

"You're absolutely correct a perfect seven and a half" the clerk announced after he measured my foot. His hand lingered and he used several fingertips to almost caress my foot before he stood up before me.

His lecherous stare again settled on my chest for a moment until I prodded him "You were going to show me what you've got?" I asked

"Absolutely" he replied then added "Give me a minute and I get several pair you may be interested in."

As he walked toward the stock room I watched his ass. He wore slacks without hip pockets which fit snuggly over his ass I was certain he'd have a wonderful tight ass since it looked so inviting covered by the dark fabric of his pants.

The cool air from the ac register above was having the desired effect on my nipples but to insure maximum effect I tweaked them several times so they pierced at the white cotton of my tank top.

I pushed the fitting stool a few inches further away and crossed my legs so my shoeless foot was in midair.

It seemed like it took longer than expected for him to return but when he did he carried three shoe boxes.

As he stopped in front of me I understood why he'd taken longer than normal to retrieve the shoes. Apparently I wasn't the only one doing a little tweaking as the bulge in of his pants proved he had more to offer than shoes.

His eyes moved from my face down to enjoy the sexy bumps in my tank top.

"I see you've got more than shoes to show me." I mentioned as I stared at his tented slacks.

He smiled as he sat down placing the three boxes to his right while his left hand adjusted the bulge so it extended up and over his left thigh.

I figured that since he took the time to arouse himself I'd make sure he stayed that way "I have something to measure that with." I mentioned almost matter of fact while I continued gazing at his hard cock.

As he opened one box he glanced to the seat next to me and after noticing what shop it was from asked "Buying lingerie?"

I smiled "Of course" I replied.

His broad smile preceded his comment "I love sexy lingerie."

"Me too" I answered with a sexy grin.

Inside the box was a stunning pair of red pumps with about a four inch heel and a pair of white ankle stockings with a fancy lace top.

"I have to ask you to wear these while you try on shoes" He said adding "Regulations require it."

His skillful hands slipped one stocking over my foot and he smoothed it along my ankle stretching it tight over my toes.

"They're so cute" I commented as he reached for on red pump.

My foot slipped easily into the toe and from nowhere he produced a shiny shoe horn to guide my heel into the back. As he sat back he flipped the shoe horn around his index finger and smiled before dropping it into the open box beside him.

"That's a neat trick" I commented before adding "know any others?"

Uncrossing my legs I placed my foot flat on the floor. I instantly knew the shoe fit perfectly and as I stood up I took a half step forward bringing my tits and their erect nipples within inches of his lustful stare.

"I'm full of tricks" He answered while studying my chest.

As I stepped toward the angled mirror on the floor at the end of the row of seats I could feel his eyes studying my long legs and tight ass.

I stood in front of the mirror for a few moments moving my foot from side to side to see how the shoe looked knowing that his eyes were fixed on me from behind.

When I returned to my seat I could see that his had enjoyed watching my ass because his cock seemed even larger pressing the fabric of his slacks up above his thigh.

I smiled at him as I settled back in the chair and turned the heat up a notch "I suppose some of your other tricks have something to do with that tonsil tickler you've got there" my eyes settling on the bulge at his loins.

He blushed only slightly then replied "Absolutely."

When I first came in my intention was to tease this young stud a little then leave him alone with a rock hard unsatisfied erection but my love of hard cock had me thinking other thoughts.

"Let's see what else you've got." I said as I slipped the red pump off.

He opened the next box to reveal a pair of black patent leather stilettos with what appeared to have at least a five and a half inch heel.

As he lifted them both from the box I commented "Now we're getting to the height I love."

I moved my shoeless foot behind the other and pushed that one off. "I'll want to try on both."

His fingers again slipped a stocking over my naked foot and again his hands lingered on my ankle.

"I'm certain you'll look fabulous in these" he commented as he slipped them on my feet.

I stood up and made sure I had my balance before I took a tentative step toward the mirror. I quickly realized that with that high a heel you walk more on just the balls of your feet and as I stopped at the mirror I turned and looked back at him. "Can't say I'd want to go dancing in these but I can only imagine how they'd look pointed at the ceiling."

His broad smile acknowledged that he was imagining just that along with holding the heels while he slammed his hard cock into me.

He stood up from the stool and as he walked toward me his left hand moved to adjust the bulge in his pants. He didn't stop until we were standing toe to toe his eyes focused on my chest and the nipples that poked at the flimsy fabric of my tank top.

His lecherous smile preceded a comment that sealed my fate. "They are perfect fuck handles."

I returned his smile with my own version of a lecherous grin and reached out to caress his hard cock which now stretched almost to the waist band of his slacks.

He pressed his loins firmly against my soft hand and enjoyed the contact as I slowly stroked down to the base of his hard shaft.

I watched him swallow hard as my hand slid back up toward the top "Are we alone?" I asked.

He instantly replied "Totally."

I moved my hand away from his throbbing cock "Give me thirty seconds."

As I turned and walked toward the stock room he understood my request. Just as I turned the corner I heard him softly exclaim "Sweet."

The stock room was quite cluttered with stacks of unopened cartons of shoes piled five high in front of shelves of shoe boxes on either wall. A narrow walk way between the stacks led to a small office toward the very rear of the room.

Taking a step or two into the walk way I quickly pulled my tank top over my head and put it on top of one stack. My hands moved to my nipples and using thumbs and index fingers I pinched them. My hands slid down to my hips and I could feel the cartons of shoes on either side touching my elbows as I waited the few seconds before he would join me.

As he rounded the corner his eyes grew to saucer size as he gazed at my now naked tits and totally erect nipples.

"C'mere so I can show you some tricks of my own." I said as he approached.

In a second we were again toe to toe his eyes fixed lustfully on my chest. I reached out again and slid my hand along the length of his cock. His hands moved up to grope at my tits pinching my hard nipples between his thumbs and index fingers.

I moaned soulfully as his skillful hands moved over every inch of my sensitive tits and nipples. He pressed his hips forward encouraging me to be more aggressive with his cock.

After a minute of, for lack of a better term, foreplay I moved my hand away and whispered "Let's have a look at this tonsil tickler."

As I carefully crouched on the incredible stilettos I used the stacks of cartons on either side to help me maintain my balance. Bending completely at the knees I settle in front of his throbbing cock pressing against the fabric that would only hold it at bay for a moment or two longer.

His hands moved to unbutton his shirt to the waist as mine moved to unclasp the waist band of his slacks.

I stared up into his lust filled eyes as the fabric parted and my fingertips pulled the zipper down.

Returning to the top my fingers spread the fabric and I felt silk against the top of my fingers. Slowly peeling his slacks off his hips then sliding them down his legs I was awarded with a throbbing cock covered by black silk boxers.

He moved his hands to the top cartons on either side and pushed them away slightly giving him a shelf on either side to rest his arms on.

"I love the feel of silk" I remarked as my hands slowly slid up his muscular thighs to the bottom of his shorts.

His eyes were glued to my face still as big as saucers as he watched me prepare to give him an incredible blow job.

One hand moved to cup his heavy balls while the other slid up along the silk protected shaft to softly caress the flaring corona at the base of his cock head.

As I skillfully caressed him he uttered his favorite word "Sweet."

I could feel the matrix of throbbing veins along the shaft as I slowly slid my hand up and down its pulsing length.

One sexy fingertip circled the flaring corona then up to a tiny wet spot of pre cum that appeared at the tip.

I moved my finger to my lips tasting the first droplet of his sweet fluid then used his word to describe the taste "Sweet."

His stare continued as I slipped my hands down to lightly scratch ay his strong naked thighs then clawed their way up again this time under the silk prison that still covered his loins.

I used ten sexy nails to lightly tickle his nut sack then cupped one solid ball in my palm as my other hand slid up along the length of his cock.

My fingertips reached the head and I felt the flesh surge as my nails teased his most sensitive flesh.

He was clearly enjoying my teasing as he didn't move a muscle or speak a word while I played with his cock but my own craving to see it urged me on.

My hands slipped from under the silk then quickly moved up to the waist band of his boxers. I smiled at him as I hooked my fingers under the elastic and slowly began to slip them down his hips.

I stared intently at the band of fabric as it slipped down finally exposing the flaring head and soft corona. A second droplet of pre cum appeared at the tiny slit but I let it ooze down over the head as I slid his boxers off and let them drop to his ankles.

Leaning back just a little I gazed upon his glorious prick. From the bulbous head with a glistening streak of pre cum to the flaring corona the solid shaft covered with pulsing veins and down to his large scrotum and the twin orbs of sperm producing testicles contained within this cock was absolutely beautiful. Perfect shaped and curving up toward his abdomen.

I looked up into his eyes as my hands slid up the back of his legs to the crease where they join his ass and he returned my stare patiently waiting for the moment I engulfed his beautiful cock.

I moved one hand around and gently grasped him at the base of his shaft then pulled the head toward my lips. As it neared I pursed my lips and blew hot breath at the streak of fluid that had oozed from the slit a moment earlier. He moaned softly knowing his wait was nearly at an end.

Without moving my lips I planted a soft kiss then sucked the drop of fluid from the head. My tongue slipped between pursed lips to trace up along the wet line to the slit where it had oozed from. I pressed the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit and was rewarded with still another droplet of fluid but this time I used my soft lips to smear it down over every part of his throbbing head.

"Please suck it" he uttered.

I lowered my mouth with closed lips until they slipped over the sensitive flesh of his corona gently massaging it as I bobbed back and forth a few times teasing him. His sensual moan acknowledged that he loved my technique.

My saliva glands were providing copious amounts of spit and I let him slip from my soft lips then began applying oral lubricant to his entire cock shaft and balls with a flat wide tongue. Once it was glistening tip to base I again looked up into his lecherous stare "I love being throated" I whispered.

I reached up and grasped his left wrist and pulled his hand to my head. He instantly slipped his hand behind as I pulled his pulsing cock down so it pointed directly at my open mouth. I felt his hand press me forward until the head disappeared beyond my lips. Inch by throbbing inch his shaft followed until the tip pressed into the opening of my throat. He paused for a moment until I gave him permission to proceed with my lustful gaze up toward him.

He pressed again with a strong hand and the flaring head slipped into the moist confines of my throat.

I moaned lustfully as he slipped deeper and deeper into my throat until my nose pressed into his pubic hair and my tongue slipped over teeth to tease his nut sack.

Holding me firmly he softly spoke "That feels fucking incredible."

I swallowed providing him with a throat massage and felt his cock surge deep in my throat.

His second hand moved to join the first and I felt him grab handfuls of hair just before he pulled me back until his cock head slipped past my lips.

A long string of thick saliva stretched from my mouth to the glistening head of his cock and when it snapped it splashed down into the soft cleavage between my tits.

I gave myself up to this glorious cock and begged "Throat fuck me."

I felt his grip tighten and he slowly began moving my mouth toward his cock. In one long slow movement he was again engulfed in hot moist throat tissue and I again swallowed to heighten his pleasure.

I moved my hands up to fondle his balls and to be ready to push him back when I felt the need to breath but he began pulling back until his cock head slipped from my throat then stabbed it back in so I was able to grasp for air between thrusts.

After several minutes of letting him control the tempo I pressed against his thighs signaling that I wanted him to withdraw completely. His flaring cock head slipped out of my mouth and another even thicker string of saliva drooped from his cock to my tongue then splashed between my tits.

I had been crouched down in front of him balancing myself on those incredible stilettos for quite some time and my knees had begun to ach so I dropped to my knees and straightened my spine.

"Let me show you a couple other tricks." I softly said as I grasped his pulsing cock at the base of his shaft.

Extending my tongue I slapped his cock head against the moist flesh several times then used it to smear my lips and chin with moisture.

His hands slid down and began moving over my tits pressing them together then apart and tweaking the erect nipples with his fingertips.

I rose up even higher and slipped his cock between and into the soft wet cleavage. He instantly pressed the flesh together capturing his throbbing cock.

"Fuck my tits" I pleaded.

His hips thrust up causing the head to pop out above and I quickly spat on it adding lubricant to the soft warm flesh.

As he thrust up I lowered my chest giving him a wonderful tit fuck.