Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were glued to my chest as he continued humping the soft orbs of pleasure.

"I wanna taste you again" I said as I leaned back causing his cock to slip from the wet flesh between my tits.

He groaned deeply as I took the head in my mouth and began sucking hard on the tip my soft hand stroking the length of his shaft.

My cheeks sucked in tight against the corona as I began stroking him faster and faster.

"That's it make me cum!" He exclaimed.

His cock shaft swelled as he approached the point of no return and I sucked even harder on the head wanting my sweet thick cocktail of cum.

My hand became a blur of movement as I worked to jerk him off in my mouth.

His body shuddered just before a low guttural moan escaped his throat then trailed off as his cock exploded inside my mouth.

A sea of thick sweet tasting cum filled my mouth as he shot his load. His hands moved to my head and held me firmly in place as his balls pumped hot cum until it began seeping from the corners of my mouth.

I could do little more than hold on for dear life until his cock flow began to slow.

"Fucking A!" He exclaimed as his orgasm began to subside and the rock hard cock shaft began to soften some.

I let him slip from my lips then tilted my head back to show him the awesome cum load he'd rewarded me with. My mouth was filled to overflowing and cum began to dribble over my lip and down across my chin.

I closed my lips and swallowed his huge cum load almost gagging as it slipped into and down my throat.

"Wow that was huge!" I exclaimed once I could speak.

My hand grasped his cock and I used it to collect the wad on my chin and then licked and sucked every beautiful drop that had escaped my mouth.

He took a step back then bent at the waist pulling his silk boxers and slacks back up his legs. Once he'd buttoned up his shirt he looked down at me and said "That was one hell of a blow job."

I just smiled back at him still savoring the wondrous taste of his cum.

"I gotta get back out front." He said as he moved toward the front then added "You can clean up in the bath."

He disappeared and I looked down over my body still glistening with a mixture of saliva and dribbled cum then headed to the bath.

After wiping my tits dry with rough brown paper towels I slipped my tank top back on and started toward the sales floor but before I could he appeared again in the doorway.

He held a bag in one hand and two shoe boxes in the other. His broad smile confirmed that he had enjoyed my oral sex immensely.

"I put your shoes in here you earned a free pair of stilettos" He remarked with a smile.

I slipped by him and stopped at the sales counter. On a scrap piece of paper I wrote elegantescorts.com and handed it to him just in case he wanted more of my talents and was willing to pay the second time around.

As I walked to the exit of the mall I thought not only did I get a pair of one hundred and twenty five dollar shoes for free but maybe I'd be able to add him to my list of happy clients. I'd sure like a chance to feel that sweet cock buried in my hot pussy or tight ass sometime in the future.

To be continued....

In Chapter 7 Angel spends an evening with a proper English gentleman.