Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the satin fabric of the leash draped across my back then felt the hand hold crack against my satin protected ass cheek much like a jockey snaps his whip across his mounts hindquarters to urge him on.

He dropped the end letting it dangle below my ass then slowly placed his hands on my hips one pulling and one pushing until I was turned to face him.

His lustful stare bedazzled me and I thought I could see the tiny flashing red lights off in the night sky reflecting in his sparkling eyes.

"You are spectacular." Niles exclaimed his hands again finding my hips and pulling my loins toward him.

I could no longer resist my craving to touch his cock and slipped one delicate hand between our bodies to slowly stroke up from his balls along the solid bulge in his shacks.

As his hands slid up my sides tickling the sensitive naked flesh I moved my hands up to unbutton his jacket.

His fingertips teased my sides until he nearly slid them into my arm pits than slowly circled around front to slide up over my shoulders onto my neck.

I slid my hands under the fabric of his suit jacket then slowly slipped it from his shoulders catching it with one hand then dropping it to the floor beside us.

His fingers moved up my neck slowly until they reached my jaw line then traced back behind my ears and combed into the tightly pulled hair behind my neck.

I again slipped both hands between our loins to continue pleasuring his cock through far too much fabric.

His eyes were fixed on mine as his fingers slid deeper into the tight bun of hair topping my head slowly loosening the hair pins grasp.

My fingertips slid along his cock as I whispered "I can't wait to feel this throb in my hand."

I could feel my hair begin to fall and instantly shook my head causing my hair to cascade haphazardly around my face.

His broad smile acknowledged that he loved the messy look.

With my fingertips lightly tracing along his solid member his fingers again slid into my hair but this time he drew my head slowly toward him his eyes moving quickly from mine down to my shimmering red lips then back up again.

I opened my lips as his neared mine and began to speak "Kiss." my request to kiss me cut off midway by the first contact between our mouths.

At first a soft sensual kiss lingering with just lips touching but quickly growing more passionate as our lust for each other had grown over the past few hours.

I squeezed his cock shaft as his tongue pierced my mouth searching out its dance partner in a sensuous oral embrace.

Niles moaned softly into my mouth as his hands grasped handfuls of hair to guide my mouth over his.

I pressed my body tight against his feeling his strong chest crush my tits. My instinct to please him caused me to move my chest side to side rolling the trapped mounds of pleasure across his chest.

I needed to feel his naked flesh against mine. I needed to feel my erect nipples being slid over his hard chest. I needed to feel his throbbing cock sliding through my delicate hands.

After what seemed like an eternity Niles broke our passionate kiss and he again stared into my eyes.

My fingers continued working their magic on his hard cock as he moved one hand to my hip and let the other rest softly on my shoulder.

I broke our silence "I need to touch your naked body." I pleaded.

Niles smiled then slipped his hand behind my neck grasping the satin leash just below the snap then drew it front letting it slip through his fingers and drape over my naked shoulder. As more and more of the leash drew forward I felt the hand hold slid up my back and Niles began to step back.

Once the loop slipped over my shoulder it swung down from his hand but he continued moving away until he was at leash length and the hand loop was firmly in his hand.

As he turned he gave the leash a gently tug and instructed "Follow me."

He kept the leash taut as he led me across the room past the leather couch toward his bed room.

I felt a little silly knowing that the halter top of my gown was hanging down but since Niles was walking at leash length ahead of me knew that it didn't matter.

I studied his wedge shaped torso and his firm buttocks both of which were clearly defined beneath his tailored clothing.

We walked between marble columns and finally reached the door to his master bed room.

Niles stopped in the doorway and leaned against the jam. His fingers slid along the leash until they touched the ring and I stood toe to toe with him. He tug softly on the leash pulling my mouth to his once more.

I moaned passionately as our lips touched then sucked gently as his probing tongue slipped between my lips.

I leaned into him one hand sliding along the wall outside the other along the wall inside his bed room trapping his sensuous form between my body and the door jam.

Niles continued probing my mouth with his tongue as his leash hand held my mouth firmly against his. His other hand slipped behind onto my naked flesh then slid down over slippery satin to knead the fullness of my ass cheek.

My entire being tingled with lust his passionate foreplay having the effect he desired turning me into a wanton vixen craving his body his mouth and certainly his throbbing cock.

Niles released the leash from his hand and moved both hands to my hips pressing me back away from his body.

Without saying a word he lifted one hand and pointed into the room in effect giving me explicit instructions to enter his most private room.

I took a step or two inside and heard his hands clap together. The room was instantly filled with what I felt was much brighter lights then needed. Two more distinct claps caused the heavy drapes to glide closed behind the massive headboard of his king size bed.

I took another couple steps deeper into his luxurious bedroom as he approached from behind.

I stood perfectly still waiting for his next explicit instruction either verbal or through touch or sight.

His hot breath cascaded over my neck and shoulder causing me to shudder which I continued to do as he lightly kissed along my shoulder then up onto my neck one hand lifting my hair to expose the sensitive flesh.

His lips moved up to the most sensitive part just below and behind my ear and his tongue flicked at my ear lobe and the diamond stud piercing the flesh.

He inhaled as before drawing my intoxicating fragrance into his nostrils as his hands slipped to my hips.

I arched my back pressing my shoulders back into his hard chest as he slowly pushed the satin fabric down over my hips.

My sensuous moan acknowledged that I wanted him to undress me. With deft fingers he slipped the gown over my hips sending it fluttering to the floor around my feet.

"Yes touch me." I pleaded.

His hands now flat on the exposed skin at the back of my thighs slowly slid up to gently cup and knead the full creamy white flesh of my ass cheeks.

"So soft!" Niles exclaimed as his hands slid across my ass.

I moaned soulfully as he caressed my naked flesh.

He arched his fingers and scraped his nails up until they reached the thin satin straps of my thong.

Hooking the straps with his fingertips he pulled the straps high up over my hips causing the satin fabric to press deeply between my ass cheeks and giving me a sensual camel toe when the fabric pulled tight between my moist lips.

I shuddered noticeably as the taut material pressed into my hard clit.

His thumbs moved into the small of my back then pushed me gently forward. I stepped out of the puddle of satin around my feet and took two steps forward then turned to face my incredible lover.

His piercing eyes roamed down over my nearly naked body. Pausing to stare lustfully at my tits the white string of satin leash resting comfortably in the soft cleavage. His eyes followed the streak of white down across my flat belly to the sensuous sight of the satin camel toe he'd just given me.

I saw a grin come to his lips as he realized just how aroused his luxurious foreplay had me his eyes lingering on the glistening moist lips on either side of the satin fabric that spread them.

His eyes flowed down over the creamy naked flesh above the white lace tops of my stockings the hand loop of his leash dangling between my sexy thighs.

As his eyes reached the bottom of his lustful travels he smiled widely. "I just love stilettos."

I turned one foot to let him view the side and the sexy ankle strap that held them tightly to my feet knowing that soon enough he'd be grasping the sharp five in heels as they pointed toward the ceiling.

I considered turning around to let him enjoy the view of my back but because he hadn't instructed me I resisted the urge.

Instead I slid my hands up to cup my tits and lift them for his viewing pleasure.

"Please permit me to undress you." I softly spoke.

Niles took a step forward glancing down to make sure he didn't step on my gown then lifted his eyes again to mine as one hand reached up and pulled his bow tie undone.

He stopped at arm's reach and smiled granting me permission to remove his clothes.

I reached first for his tie sliding it slowly from around his neck then dropping it to the floor beside him.

His eyes were fixed on mine as I moved forward a little to reach around and undo the clasp of his cumber bun. It snapped around front and I held it out at arm length before dropping it to join his tie.

With deft fingertips I carefully undid each onyx stud down the front of his pleated shirt dropping them to the floor beside us. As his shirt fell open it revealed a white cotton undershirt that fit tightly over his obviously tight chest muscles. I tugged the ends of his shirt from his slacks and undid the final two studs that held his shirt closed. I slid my hands up slowly along the cotton under shirt and began to slip his shirt off his shoulders.

Niles held one hand up to remind me that two additional studs needed to be removed at his wrist.

I smiled thanking him for the reminder then slid both hands down one arm to quickly remove the stud holding the starched cuff around his wrist. After removing the matching connection on his other wrist I again slid my fingernails up to his shoulders pausing to softly tickle his nipples on the way.

His shirt slipped off his shoulders and dropped to the floor behind. I needed to see his naked chest. I had to know if my erect nipples would be sliding across smooth flesh or drug through a mat of chest hair.

Niles lustful stare was only interrupted when I turned his undershirt inside out as I pulled it over his head.

To my absolute delight I realized my nipples would be sliding over smooth flesh as his hairless chest came under my lustful gaze. His chest muscles firm and well defined quivered as my nails slowly slide down again pausing to tease his now erect nipples.

I wanted to lean forward and suckle one but had more important matters at hand. My fingers glided down over a perfectly defined six pack of abs reaching the waist band of his pants in short order.

With one thumb I twisted the button and it slipped through the hole releasing the firm grip his slacks had on his waist.

The tiny tab of his zipper slid down as my free hand slipped inside the widening gap at the top of his slacks.

He moaned softly as my white tipped nails slithered along the cotton fabric that covered his erection.

I smiled knowing my touch pleased him.

My fingers returned to the waist band then slipped around releasing the fabric from his hips sending his slacks sliding down his strong legs.

I took a step back and glanced down. His pulsing cock stretched the white cotton briefs that hid it from my lustful gaze.

Niles quickly kicked off his loafers and stepped forward nearly completing the trail of clothing we'd removed from each other.

My hand returned to the bulge in his briefs and I slowly stroked him from the base up to the very tip of his rock hard shaft.

I moved my fingers up to his shoulders and gazed into his sparkling eyes "I can't wait to feel it naked in my hand."

His smile confirmed that he too could hardly wait for that sensation.

Like a cat clawing at a scratching post I slowly slid my nails down over his chest leaving light lines of lust as I bent at the knees until I was crouching before him. His eyes followed mine as I made a lustful decent along his body.

The steaks of evidence my nails left continued down his thighs until they reached his socks which I quickly slipped off his feet and tossed aside like unwanted rags.

Now naked with the exception of the cotton briefs which did little to hid the outline of his throbbing penis I let my eyes travel up his form.

My hands rested comfortably on my knees as my eyes took in his vision. Strong thigh muscles that I knew would power his deep thrusts into me later. A throbbing cock that almost screamed to be released from its cotton prison cell a perfect six pack of abdomen muscles followed by probably the most defined chest muscles I'd ever seen. Above that his strong facial features were accented by the sparkling eyes that stared down at me.

"I'm ready." Niles whispered granting me permission to release his cock from its cotton prison.

I smiled as my gaze returned to the object of my craving. My fingers trembled as they lifted off my knees and hooked into the elastic waist band of his briefs.

I stretched the elastic front then down exposing the bulbous head of his cock its smooth flaring corona and even smoother head a rich purple color.

The cotton slipped down exposing the pulsing shaft void of any visible veins but with a strongly defined urethra. My fingers continued to stretch the elastic until I hooked it beneath his scrotum pulling it tightly from his waist at the back and lifting his balls for me to examine.

He moaned as the pressure of elastic pressed his balls tightly against the base of his shaft.

His cock arched away from his loins stretching toward the ceiling and above my head.

I extended one delicate fingertip toward the tiny slit at the top then gazed up into his eyes. "May I Sir?"

Niles smiled in appreciation of my asking permission before I first touched his cock. "You may." he responded.

As my fingernail pressed into the soft slit at the tip of his cock a tiny droplet of pre-cum oozed forth and I used my nail to circle his cock head leaving a shimmering trail of moisture which I hoped I'd be cleaning off in short order.

My nail slowly descended along his urethra finally circling one ball then the other.

Niles hands rested on his hips as I lightly teased and stroked his pulsing cock shaft. His hands slipped behind and pressed the elastic down over his ass cheeks and I slipped my hands to the fabric and slipped them down his legs.

His balls hung heavy in the protective sack of his scrotum and I thought of leaning forward to slip one between my lips.

But he had not afforded me permission to pleasure him orally so I resigned myself to gently cupping one ball while I slowly stroked his erection.

His cock smooth as marble and nearly as hard still throbbed in my hand the veins buried deep within pulsing with blood to the rhythm of his quickening heart rate.

I leaned forward and teased him by pursing my lips and blowing hot breath along the length trying to entice him to grant me oral permission.

Niles only smiled disappointing me slightly by not allowing me to take him between my ruby red lips and slide his bulbous cock head across my moist tongue.

Instead he moved his hands from his hips and hooked them under my arms then lifted me from my crouched position until I stood before him. My hand still held his wondrous cock but I knew that he had other plans before he permitted me to pleasure him with my mouth.

His hands slid to my shoulders and pressed me back. Had I not stepped backward I would have fallen backward to the floor his strong intent was to back me up toward the bottom of his bed. My calves finally touched the comforter that covered the bed and his firm push caused me to sit on the edge.

During the entire time which was only a few seconds I held his cock firmly in my hand and as I sat down I thought he would certainly now permit me to suck it.

But instead he moved back drawing it from my soft grasp. I placed my hands flat on the mattress beside my hips and watched as he moved forward again holding his cock in his hand. For an instant I suspected he was about to mount me and drive his throbbing cock deep inside but he stopped short and began to bend at the knees.

His lecherous grin acknowledged that before he would allow me to pleasure him with my mouth he was going to drive me insane with his own oral talents.

His hands circled my ankles and as he lifted my legs he whispered "Lay back and enjoy."

I stretched my arms behind me and slowly lowered my back to the bed sliding my hands through my hair and spreading it around my head. His strong grip held my legs together until my stilettos pointed toward the ceiling.

Very slowly Niles spread me open stretching the muscles in my inner thighs taut then pulled on my shoes causing me to bend my legs at the knee.

He drew my heels down and skillfully hooked the pointed tips into the fabric of the fluffy comforter then slid his soft hands up my silk covered legs until he reached the lacy tops.

I moaned softly as his fingertips teased the creamy naked flesh above the lace.

As he inched forward he instructed "Play with your tits while I pleasure you with my mouth."

My hands slid up to cup both heaving mounds of flesh as I thought to myself. Niles was the first of only a few clients that didn't want me to first take him in my mouth and bestow my oral techniques on him. He wanted in a proper English way to make sure that I would be satisfied first which I'm certain he understood would reward him with untold heights of sexual pleasure once I had a chance to return his favors.

I closed my eyes and allowed my sense of touch to take control of my body. His lips touched my naked flesh just above my stockings kissing softly at the creamy skin and sending a shudder through my loins. His lips slowly traveled up nearly to the small concave spot where muscles and tendons drew the flesh inward then rose up and kissed down the top of my thigh to my stockings. His lips and tongue teasing every inch of quivering flesh as he moved.

I moaned softly as his lips dropped to kiss as much of the bottom sliding up sensuously till he almost kissed my ass.

All the time his lips and tongue moved light touches with his fingertips sent tingles of pleasure through my loins.

"Oh god." I softly moaned as he pleasured me slowly and deliberately with his mouth. His lips lifted from one thigh then moved to repeat the entire process on the other his fingers softly moving from one thigh to the other occasionally passing over and barely touching my quivering pussy which as still spread open by the camel toe of satin fabric.

"Please Niles." I begged wanting him to move to the moist center of my being.

Like I'd done minutes earlier he moved his mouth to my pussy and exhaled hot breath on the glistening lips before him. His hands slid up to my hips and I felt his fingers hook into the thin strap that held my thong in place.

A strong tug shredded the fabric and I moaned deeply at the increase pressure his tug caused on my twitching clit.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as the sudden pressure sent a spear of pleasure shooting off to my brain.

His hands slid across my stomach lingering to dip a finger into my belly button then quickly shredding the other strap.

As he peeled the satin triangle off my loins he again blew hot breath against my now naked pussy. The torn remains of my thong slipped from under my ass and were tossed aside.