Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again and again his balls pumped wads of sperm filled cum into my mouth and onto my lips. His cum tasted salty and was incredibly thick. It dribbled from the corners of my mouth and ran down over my ears. He moved back a little and stroked the final few drops from his cock, one landing on my eye lashes; another slipping along my nose. I extended my tongue already completely coated with his thick load and flicked the tip at the final drop his cock provided.

From my tits to my forehead I was covered with splashes of hot cum and I still held an incredible amount in my mouth. James stepped back weak at the knees and looked down at me. A wide smile appeared on his lips before he proudly proclaimed. "Now that's what a cum loving whore should look like."

I lifted my head and opened my mouth so he could watch as I swirled his thick salty load around inside then with one gulp swallowed the entire mouthful. Rolling up on the bed I used my fingernails to collect as much of his thick load from my body as I could, sucking and licking it from my fingers.

"You love the taste of my cum don't you?" He asked.

I licked the final few drops from my fingers then said. "It's far too salty for me, but a good whore always swallows her tricks cum."

He moved to the bed and flopped down across the bottom, his legs dangling over the edge and his cock slapping against his pubic mound. "Lick me clean slut?" He demanded.

"Clean yourself." I snapped back at him.

He looked up at me with an amazed expression on his face, like I wasn't supposed to still be infuriated with him for the way he assaulted my body and mind.

I quickly gathered my robe and headed for the bathroom. Once safely inside and locking the door, I ran hot water until it steamed then soaked a wash rag and began wiping his scent from my body. I considered my options, I could tell Mitch that James had raped me and pretty much guarantee that the offer of a staff position would be withdrawn, or I could use it to my advantage down the road. Since I'd enjoyed his assault so much I opted for the latter.

With the belt of my robe firmly knotted around my waist and my tits completely covered I opened the door. James was still reclined across the bed staring up at the ceiling. I approached and stopped a safe distance from him.

"I could have your job for what you did to me." I stated rather matter of factly.

He grinned then said. "Aw come on Angel it was just playful fun."

I held my wrists out showing him the red marks his death grip had left on my flesh. "Do you think Mitch would consider this playful fun?"

James propped his head up on one hand, with a shit eating grin on his face he replied. "Mitch could care less about you three whores. His only concern is how much influence he'll have once he takes his position as Johnston's chief of staff."

"We'll see about that." I snapped back as I headed for the door.

As I entered our suite I glanced at the clock, it read 8:50 AM. I was a little surprised that Mitch hadn't called yet. I wanted to shower so I could wash James' scent completely from my body, but didn't want to miss Mitch's phone call and decided to wait by sitting in one of the chairs on the sunny balcony. I sat there thinking about James' assault of my body. I had the same nauseous feeling in my stomach now that I had when Mitch's soon to be boss, Senator Johnston, had brutally fucked me and referred to me as a common whore. James would fit in very well in the cesspool of our nation's capital where uncaring men only concern themselves with being re-elected and how much money they can secretly pocket. My only hope was that Mitch wouldn't turn into one of them.

My cell phone finally rang. I dashed inside to answer knowing it would be Mitch. "Hello." I said rather hesitantly.

"It's Mitch." He said.

I braced myself for the worst possible news of Jasmine's condition.

"How is she?" I quickly asked.

"It was touch and go for a long time Angel, but she's stabilized and the doctors are telling me her blood pressure has begun to drop." Mitch explained.

"Oh thank God!" I exclaimed.

"We almost lost her Angel; her doctor said because she is in such good physical condition her body was able to handle the elevated blood pressure." Mitch said. "But she's not out of the woods yet, there is a possibility that she may have suffered brain damage, and she could still suffer a stroke."

"Oh Christ!" I exclaimed.

Mitch continued. "Tiffany is with her now, there's nothing Avery and I can do and the police have finished with him, so I think we're going to come back to the hotel."

"That's probably for the best." I agreed knowing he wouldn't want to spend any more time than necessary at the hospital.

"I've asked Tiff to call me when she knows more, so I'll see you in a little while." Mitch said.

I began to speak. "Okay." But Mitch interrupted me.

"I've got another call coming in Angel, see you in a while." Mitch said before disconnecting from my cell phone.

I wondered who could be calling him. Very few people even knew he was in Mexico, and as I stared at my cell phone the red welts on my wrists gave me a clue. James was calling him, most likely to either tell him some kind of lie about me asking for rough sex, or explaining that I offered to service his needs since Tiffany wasn't available and he'd gotten a little over zealous during sex. Either way, I knew I'd have to try and convince Mitch that James had brutally assaulted me.

I considered my options again. The purpose of this weekend was to totally satisfy these three men, all their sexual wants, desires and fetishes, so that when they returned to Washington they, and others like them, would be contacting Elegant Escorts for more of the same. If I made an issue of James raping me the chances of that happening would be slim and none. I knew what I had to do.

The morning sun was still streaming into our suite as I returned to the balcony to await Mitch's arrival. The warm rays felt wonderful and I pulled my robe open at the top to expose my chest as I crossed my legs letting the robe slid off my thighs. I tried to relax and consider what I would tell Daddy about the events of this morning. Daddy would most likely terminate Jasmine no matter what my explanation was. I just had to ensure my continued employment with Elegant Escorts.

A short while later I heard the door to our suite open and men's voices from inside. Mitch appeared in the doorway but he didn't walk out onto the balcony. He expression was different than any I'd seen before told me he already knew James had fucked me.

"Come inside." He sternly demanded before turning and walking back into the room.

I stood up and walked to the door not bothering to pull my robe completely closed. All three men were standing inside, James, still wearing the bathrobe he had on earlier, had a shit eating grin on his face.

"James tells me you serviced him while we were gone." Mitch bluntly announced.

I held my hands up in front of me letting the sleeves of the bathrobe slide off my wrists as I answered. "Does this look like I volunteered to service him?"

His tone of voice was condescending as he replied. "I don't care what it looks like, the fact remains that your two whore friends aren't here because one of them is a coke freak, so I guess you'll just have to satisfy all three of us."

"Really Mitch?" I replied wondering what bullshit James had fed him to change the way he felt about me.

He turned his hands palms toward me and in the same tone of voice he answered. "We all have a job to do."

I knew that my job was to complete satisfy the men's sexual desires so that upon their return to the States more appointments would be scheduled and I would add to my financial nest egg. As I stepped toward them I hooked a finger behind the belt of my bathrobe and pulled as I said. "I guess I better do mine." The robe fell open exposing my naked body beneath and as I continued toward them I slipped the garment off my shoulders. As I came to a stop inches from him I asked. "What's your pleasure?"

I sensed uneasiness in his expression, but assumed his reply was more to bolster his position of authority with the other two men as he replied. "You can start by sucking our cocks."

Without saying a word I dropped to my knees in front of him and reached for his belt buckle as Avery and James quickly moved to either side of Mitch. My deft fingers made short work of his slacks quickly sliding them down his legs as James slipped his bathrobe off and tossed it aside. Avery unzipped and pulled his cock through the opening. I looked up at Mitch, his eyes seemed lifeless, his expression almost asking for forgiveness. I smiled slightly and asked. "Have you told them I'm the best cock sucker on the planet?"

He seemed to relax a little and with a half-hearted smile answered. "I'll let you show them."

I slid my hands to the waist band of his briefs and slowly peeled them down his legs, his flaccid cock hanging down toward the floor. Avery grabbed his cock and slowly began stroking it as James stood perfectly still watching me prepare to suck Mitch's cock. My hands rose to his thighs and I spread my fingers evenly across the naked flesh as I leaned forward taking Mitch's limp cock between my soft lips. I slipped my hands off his legs and reached for the cocks on either side of him, Avery's nearly erect and James' beginning to harden. My warm mouth easily engulfed Mitch's soft cock the head sliding along my wet tongue toward but not reaching the back of my throat.

My soft hands massaged the growing erections they circled as I slowly began sliding my mouth back and forth on Mitch's cock. It began to swell and each time I sucked him inside it reached a little deeper toward my throat. Mitch moaned softly as my oral talents aroused him to a point that it touched the back of my throat.

I pulled back letting his semi-hard erection slip from my lips. It glistened with my spit but still drooped down a little as it slid off my lower lip. "You're next." I said glancing toward Avery. My hand slipped off James' cock and surrounded Mitch's as I turned a little and offered my mouth to the youthful Avery. James grasped his erection and slowly stroked it waiting his turn as I opened my lips and drew Avery's cock head to the soft flesh.

"Yes." He moaned as my lips circled his cock head and my tongue teased at the smooth flesh where his corona blends into the shaft. Avery's cock had a pungent taste and his loins a raunchy unclean scent, but I knew my job and tried to disregard the flavor of his cock.

"Suck it!" Avery demanded as I let more of his disgusting cock slip deeper in my mouth. Mitch's erection responded to my soft fingers and hardened more as I slowly stroked the length of his shaft and gently massaged the swelling head.

Avery's cock now completely erect slipped deeper along my tongue, its small size barely touching the back of my throat as my nose pressed into his thick curly patch of pubic hair. "So much for this cock massaging my throat" I thought as I drew back until my soft lips slipped over the smooth flesh of his corona.

I looked up at him as I lavished his cock head with sensuous licks of my tongue. "She is a good cock sucker." He said to the others.

I could feel my body responding, my nipples hardened, my pussy began to moisten and my saliva glands started excreting more spit as I engulfed Avery's cock once again. His sinful moan confirming my mouth was pleasing him and I became more accustomed to his pungent taste.

Avery arched his hips trying to sink deeper than his length allowed and I pressed my lips tighter against his loins so that he could at least feel the entrance to my throat. I opened my mouth wide and slowly lifted off his cock leaving a thick coating of spit on the entire length. As he slipped from my wet oral grasp a thick string of saliva extended from the head across to my slippery tongue, and I reached up to capture the moisture with one hand. My delicate hand circled his cock head and I slowly stroked down until I could spread the moisture evenly over his scrotum rolling the balls inside in my wet palm.

I turned my attention back to Mitch glancing toward him as he stared down watching me pleasure his friend. "I need a cock in my throat." I said as I moved back in front of him. Mitch was now completely erect, his cock throbbing in my delicate hand. As I stroked down the shaft I leaned forward and let him slip between my moist lips. My mouth followed my hand and as his bulbous cock head wedged into my throat Mitch exclaimed. "Swallow it whore!"

His words surprised me, but I knew I was his whore, sent to this tropical paradise to pleasure him in any way he saw fit and I happily accepted his comment letting his cock slip beyond the soft ring of flesh at the back of my mouth and into my throat. My eyes widened as I pressed him deeper staring up at his lecherous glare until my lips circled his throbbing shaft at the base.

He moaned harshly as I massaged the head with my throat muscles, his hands reaching for my head to press my mouth harder against his loins. I held his cock deep down my throat until my lungs burned needing to be replenished with life sustaining oxygen. I released Avery's pulsing cock and moved my hands to Mitch's thighs clawing at his flesh with my sharp nails then pressing my hands flat to push him back as I withdrew and gasped for air.

"Wow!" Avery exclaimed as he watched Mitch's much bigger cock coated with my saliva slip from my sensual oral grasp.

Mitch's moved his hand to circle the throbbing shaft his fingers tightened into my hair and he pulled my head toward James he commanded. "Suck his cock!"

I moved my hand up and pulled Mitch's from my head then grasped James' cock with both hands as I shifted my knees so I was directly in front of him. I looked up directly into his eyes for the first time, his lascivious stare confirming he had no feelings about how hurtful he had been.

I opened my mouth wide and extended my tongue fully then slapped his cock head hard against my tongue. Releasing his cock I asked. "Don't you want to slap your whore with that big cock?"

He smiled slightly as his hand moved to grasp his rock hard shaft just above the base. "Absofuckinglutely!" James exclaimed as he slapped his cock head against my tongue again.

"Come on fucker, you can do better than that!" I shot back as he lifted his cock from my tongue.

He moved his cock to the side and cracked it against my soft cheek leaving a glistening spot of moisture where it touch me.

"Bitch slap me with that hard cock!" I demanded.

James slapped his hard cock against my tongue again then quickly drew it to the other side and slapped my other cheek.

"That's it use your fucking dirty whore!" I commanded just before he thrust inside my mouth to coat his thick shaft with saliva.

I pulled back and shouted up at him. "You can't have my throat until my face is coated with spit." I moved forward sliding his wet cock up over my cheek, it slipped over one eye leaving a trail of moisture up to my forehead. James pressed his cock tight against my face and began moving his hips from side to side dragging the throbbing hard shaft across my face.

"Yeah that's what you want make me look like your cum craving whore!" I exclaimed as his cock slid back and forth over my nose, eyes and wet extended tongue.

Mitch and Avery watched in utter amazement as I continued urging James on. "Slap it against my mouth!

I lifted my face a little and pursed my lips giving him a soft wet target to strike his rock hard cock against. James was clearly enjoying this, his wide smile confirming that fact as he repeatedly slapped his cock head against my wet lips.

"You want this whore's mouth around your cock don't you?" I asked as he held his cock over my face.

He didn't respond, but lowered his cock head so it was poised inches from my wet lips.

I looked up at his lustful eyes and asked. "You want this fat cock buried in this whore's throat don't you?"

James just nodded yes.

Mitch and Avery were both stroking their erect cocks feverishly as the watched and listened to me speak once again to James. "I won't suck your cock; a good slut like me just wants her face fucked."

James understood what I meant, unlike Mitch and Avery who I'd pleasured with my lips, tongue and throat, if he wanted to be pleasured he'd have to do it himself.

I opened my mouth before him. He placed his cock head on my tongue then moved his hands to my head. With one mighty forward thrust he drove his cock down my throat, his hands holding my head firmly until his balls slapped against my wet chin.

I gasped when he withdrew and before he could thrust forward I exclaimed. "Fuck my face!"

Again his cock sank to the depths of my throat, his fingers tightening into my hair as he held me firmly embedded on his throbbing cock. I didn't massage him like I had Mitch; I didn't tease his cock with my tongue as I had Avery. He wanted a mouth to fuck and that was all I would provide. Again and again James thrust into my mouth, over and over he sank his bulbous cock head down my throat each time he withdrew I gasped loudly.

"Enough!" Mitch finally exclaimed as James pulled out again.

James stopped as Mitch commanded, his cock coated with a thick layer of my saliva, my eyes tearing from his repeated rape of my mouth.

Feeling totally depraved, I wanted to be airtight. Looking at Mitch I exclaimed. "Fuck my ass." I turned my head towards James and ordered him. "Fuck my cunt!" Turning my head once more, I looked at Avery and commanded him. "Fuck my mouth!"

Mitch's bewildered expression signaled he had no idea how all three of them would fuck me at the same time.

"Sit over there." I said as I looked at Mitch and pointed to the chair next to the sofa.

Mitch settled into the chair as I moved toward him then turned around. I bent at the waist and reached around to spread my ass open for him to see as I asked. "Doesn't your whore's ass look inviting?"

I straightened up and moved back toward him as he caught on and said. "Yeah gimme that tight ass."

His cock slipped easily inside my ass as I settled down on him then leaned back against his chest rolling my hips so James would have access to my wet swollen pussy. James instantly moved between Mitch's legs and bent enough at the knees to slide his big cock inside my hot slit.

"Yeah that's what your whore needs." I exclaimed as they filled me completely.

Mitch's hands circled my body and lifted my tits as James leaned forward placing his hands on the arms of the chair. Avery was standing beside the chair holding his cock as I turned and leaned a little toward him. "Come on big boy; stuff that hot cock in my mouth!" I exclaimed as I glanced up toward him.

Avery slapped his cock against my tongue a couple times then slipped it between my lips thrusting in until my nose pressed against his pubic mound. James had already started pummeling my hot wet cunt, his balls slapping against Mitch's cock buried deep in my ass. I sucked hard on Avery's cock as he pulled back his hand reaching out to grab my head so he could drive his cock back inside my warm soft mouth. Mitch thrust up when he could but let the pounding James was giving me provide the motion to pleasure his cock deep in my ass. The grunts, groans and moans that filled the air were almost continuous as the three of them fucked me hard and fast.

Mitch's fingers moved to my nipples and pinched them hard causing me to squeal over Avery's cock. James hovering above watched Mitch pinch me then said. "Yeah Mitch abuse those big tits."

Mitch slapped my tits hard a couple times then slid down below and lifted them high on my chest. James leaned down and took one erect nipple between his teeth and bit hard on the sensitive flesh. I squealed in sheer delight at the pain and pleasure his teeth provided.