Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 01: Little Doll

Story Info
A blonde girl swallows her pride.
3k words
4.1
94k
102

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers

Yesterday my friend Laura took advantage of my better nature, again... She is sure any man would do anything to please her; She does not have enchanting eyes, nor the cute face of a sweet girl. But she more than makes up for it by wiggling that gorgeous ass in symphony with the rest of her sexy body. Damn! How can she be so hot? She knows it too. Even so, although she is aware of the effect her body has, she is also aware of my stubbornness. We are both very proud; we would never kiss anyone's shoes to get something. She has her thing, but I have some tricks of my own to get what I want.

A while ago, when I first met her, with that proud look on her face, that haughty air about her, I wanted strongly to put her on her knees and slap her with my cock. Now, that I knew her better and we get along pretty well, the desire to rub her with my cock had not diminished, although it no longer was the result of her attitude. With diligent patience finally came the ideal moment: she had a presentation on... well hahaha, I don't remember. It's not important, in short, I offered 'Relaxation Therapy'. And she relaxed, a lot.

In six minutes I had her very deep, I could have slapped her hard without waking her (... Now that I recall, I did slap her a few times, just to be sure...), I played with her a little, of course I satisfied my twisted fantasies: naked and kneeling between my legs, with that empty look (as if thinking far off thoughts), I caress her face (hypnotized, submissive, lost), feel her tits, brush her hair behind her ears, ejaculate on her unconscious face. I get off the couch.

"Not so proud now, eh, bitch?" I said, knowing she was not listening, but somewhere deep inside her mind it would hit home.

I took several pictures of her. She looked beautiful, immobile, with my cum dribbling down her cheeks and nose. I cleaned my cock, and her, then dressed her just for fun (If I wanted to, I could make her walk out naked, and she would not have noticed), touch that body... It was exhilarating, and when finished I was hard again. I continued to induce her, until her will and judgment were gone, completely out of the game.

I gave her several subliminal instructions and dreams (so that the suggestions would gain strength and efficacy). She woke up:

"As if she had slept twelve hours..."

We said goodbye, I wished her luck in the presentation, she thanked me with a kiss on the cheek and a friendly hug; in the lecture she was excellent, as I knew she would be given I had helped her prepare... after I'd had my fun. Obviously we had more 'Relaxation Therapies' over time. Forgive me for I digress, I'll return to what happened yesterday.

Yesterday she asked me again, to take care of her younger sister. Both live in the same apartment, and there is some kind of deal between them of not bringing any man home, to have some fun (sex...). As Laura is going to visit her parents (they take turns) and her sister is very young, she needs to be cared for today and tomorrow.

"You're the only one I can trust my sister to, I know both of you don't get along and that's the same reason I know you're not going to get involved with her," at least that's what she believes. Poor, naive Laura.

I could not refuse her request, seeing her kneeling, licking the soles of my shoes I think, "Oh Laura, if only you could see yourself now."

I accept, with some conditions. "You know I can barely tolerate her, so you must compensate me beforehand, for all the stress I'm going to suffer." I unbuttoned my pants and she registered the trigger instantly, giving me a fantastic blowjob.

"Th...gsgag..an..ks," she said anxiously, while making her generous compensation.

I left her smiling face white and sticky. She pulled a cloth handkerchief from her purse to clean herself, and used her mouth to clean my cock. We said our goodbyes, as she was late to take the train. She handed me the keys and headed off.

In her little head covered with dark brown hair, the more time that passed, the more confused everything would from that day would become. By the time she arrived at her parents' residence, she would think that everything was just a fantasy. She would see herself asking a favor of a friend, who kindly acquiesced to take care of her sister, without asking anything in return. The only thing she would keep (except in dreams...) would be the sensations of what had happened.

While asking me for the favor, she would feel like she looked up at me from below, submissively.

"Like licking my soles," when I accept, she would no longer feel so odd, but the exciting need to satisfy me would arise, to feel my satisfaction on her face.

"Like sucking... just like..." Having tamed and trained Laura so well is incredible.

I write this at night. Yesterday, after Laura handed me the keys, I took a bath, and went to her house. I got distracted on the computer while waiting for Rocío to arrive, which she did an hour later. Laura's sister is very different from her physically. Laura, she is tanned and brown, Rocío is blonde and white as plaster, somewhat shorter than Laura, with a Nordic countenance, the same green eyes as their mother, not much up top but a good ass. If I had to choose by body, Laura wins hands down, by face, it's the opposite. She is also a rude, despotic and smug girl. Laura is proud, but she is an empathetic person and valuable as a friend. Rocío, at nineteen, is just a spoiled, intractable girl.

Even with her bad attitude, and not even acknowledging my presence when she entered, or bothering to say hello, immediately locking herself in her room, I cannot help but be overly excited. With a little basic persuasion, the first time I looked after her I hypnotized her in a children's game. I pulled my collar from around my neck and swung it:

"... If you can stare at this Egyptian cross attentively for ten minutes, I'll let you go out with your friends. Laura will never know. I will also give you some money to have fun..."

"... and if not, then what?" I predicted that answer, Rocío has always thought of her own interest.

"You will clean the house, and you will give me your allowance, deal?" I swung the cross while we talked.

At two minutes, she was in a trance, I approached her, she was struggling to keep her balance, taking her neck and dropping it to my right shoulder, I massage her back to help her relax, feeling her young body, limp and mindless. Unlike Laura, who'd thankfully gone plenty deep her first time, Rocío was already well on her way to being reshaped for my benefit.

"The sisters are easier," a friend commented, and I agree, they are easier, because the girl you're 'with' has already done all the work for you.

In the Laura-Rocío case, I induced Laura to subtly convey certain ideas to her sister, ideas like my dominance, when Rocío was around, and her respect and admiration for me. Months hammering her subtly at home made Rocío hate me, but subconsciously she was fragile, susceptible. That's why it takes two minutes to put her down, and one day to program her.

If I had lasted a year instead of months, Laura's subtle and unwitting help would have allowed me to trigger her into a dream deeper than that of a patient in a coma, just by touching her hand and saying something in her ear or staring into her eyes.

Again I digress, and I regret it. Returning to the recent past, yesterday I ignored Rocío, just like she did me; Today, in the morning, we have breakfast together, everything very normal: still uncomfortable, but bearable.

I even think, 'I could leave her alone this time...'

At least until I saw her dressed for the day in a blue cap, red cropped tee, short shorts, black converses, and lip gloss.

"I'm going out with my friends, bye."

"No, you're not going to out dressed like a slut," I was the responsible adult in the house, okay?

"Idiot, I'm nineteen, I can go out if I want, dressed how I want, and if you do not let me out, I'll call the cops," although she was threatening me, her funny teenage temper tantrum, could not cause me more than laughter.

"Come on! Try it." I stood in front of the door, preventing her from leaving.

She took out her cell phone; I saw her dial.

"Press me and I'll call, I swear!"

"Do what you want, pretty girl. Little Doll." Paralyzed now, I walked over to her, opened her fingers gently, and took the cell phone. A precocious teenager, she wasn't going to push me with her trifles.

I wrote to her friends saying she could not go, because she was a little tired, and put it in airplane mode. Leaving the phone on the table, kissing her lips.

"Rag doll," I pronounce and she flops loose in my arms.

I take her to her room and throw her on her pink bed. I can't help but notice how childish and girly the place is, the walls full of posters for pop bands I will never hear in my life.

"Nude doll," brings a little vitality to her again. She sits, with her gaze fixed on an arbitrary point, strips off the baggy crop, drops the cap, unbuttons the shorts and lowers them to her ankles.

"Stop," I say, and she stops turning, I put the cap back, as I feel that it gives more absurdity to the situation, I remove the bra, massage her breasts, suck the nipples and bite them hard, she does not react, I kiss her on the cheek.

"Perfection. Now I'm going to fuck you like the vicious bitch you are..." I look in her bag. Finding three condoms, I take one and put it on. I could make her take the pill (as I do with Laura), but that would raise suspicions and I'm willing to make do.

"Fuck doll," and she raises her legs, arches her back, licks her lips and pants softly, her panties are already soaked and dripping slightly onto the cover, I pull them aside, I enter her, in, out, in, out, her pussy squeezes me, hard, I quicken my pace, feeling no resistance against her sopping wet interior.

"Times two," her gasps become more intense.

"...mmmnnn aahh mnn..." Me turning on her sex oven.

"Times two again," her red face looking at the ceiling, shaking her head side to side, as if asking, "What's going on?!"

In her mind, when I activate the trigger word 'Little Doll', everything stops, her vision, the sound, everything, she can still feel what is happening and sometimes some sounds and images filter through, but this hypnosis acts like a very powerful hallucinogenic drug. Her conscience has not gone away completely, but anyone who had drunk a whole bottle of tequila would be more lucid than Rocío.

"Times thirty," her breathing is much more ragged, she gasps and does not stop panting.

"Times hundred."

"AhAaa...AAAh..!..Mmnh.."

"Times hundred again"

"Aaaaa!"

"Again again and again"

"AAAA....m..ga.A!" Her back is arched more, her nipples are two sharp points, her hands flail about without direction, she blinks erratically, and all I had to do was say numbers, I take it to the final level.

"Horny limit." I watch as her eyes roll back until they are white and she can no longer even moan. A dull, guttural sound leaves her. Motionless, unable to think or coordinate, I thrust into her a little more and reach my own climax.

I threw the condom in the toilet, take a shower, make a sandwich: ham, cheese, mayonnaise, and bread. Laura calls me to find out how things are going. I tell her that everything is fine, or something like that, and ask her if it is normal that Rocío is locked in her room.

Laura replied, "Yes, she's a teenager," I tell her not to worry and say goodbye.

I return to Rocío's room and there she is, with legs together, raised in the shape of an L, shorts around her ankles, dazed face, parted lips, white eyes, breathing rhythmically, deep and regular.

'Horny limit,' again takes her to female nirvana, I touch her insides, still as wet as in the beginning.

I enjoy moving my index finger along the lower lip inside her mouth, Rocío acts like a carnivorous plant, the lightest touch and she imprisons my hand with hers, sucking and licking my finger, delicately, but with a lot of passion. I undo her converses, take off the shorts, and the stockings, I kiss her beautiful, pedicured feet (I adore feminine feet, and Rocío has excellent ones, soft and tender), I caress her belly and go all over her body with my mouth.

Approaching her left ear I whisper, "Come."

She wallows in ecstasy again, for a long minute. She covers her mouth, to keep the moans from reaching the neighbors, closes her eyes, relaxes her body, and smiles, satisfied, over the huge dark spot on the blanket. Leaving cleanup for later, I grab her arm and drag her to the dining room, turning on the computer.

Next I activate 'Suck doll' on my obedient doll, and write this entry. Right now, that green-eyed blonde beauty, is between my legs, sucking diligently, as I'm about to cum in her mouth. She swallows most of my cum, gives a few more licks and looks at me, waiting for the next order. I take a picture, the cap still on her head lends it an extra erotic element. I took some others beforehand, but mentioning it felt unnecessary.

"Designer doll." When pronouncing this trigger, Rocío seems to wake up, although to think that would be naive, it is only a role that she assumes for my convenience. Between us we build a credible story.

If she creates a story that she would believe, when she wakes up from trance, everything will be natural for both of us, without needing to modify her way of acting, or something elaborate. I used it while we ate something, both of us needing it after so much sport.

"Well, the cover is very wet, how do we justify that? I do not enter your room, ever."

"Mmn, let's say I got my pedicure. I brought water but tripped and spilled it on the blanket, easy, Einstein."

"Great, great, you're more ingenious at crafting lies than me. I told your friends that you were not going, because you were tired, what are you going to say to them?"

"Of course you did, idiot," she sighs. "I'll tell them we'll see each other tomorrow,

maybe earlier."

"I refuse, tomorrow I want you to suck me first thing."

"And in the afternoon will you be 'His Lordship' as well?" she replies sarcastically.

"Because of what you just said (a lie, I had already decided), tomorrow afternoon your ass will have its big premiere. You can create a more convincing excuse."

"That one'll do... I can just tell them I have cramps, I'm on my period, it's lame but..."

"Well, let's see what we have: you woke up with cramps, we had breakfast, you were in pajamas all day, you told them you could not go because you were tired, for the embarrassment of admitting the cramps, you insulted me out of frustration for being unable to go out, you tried to watch a movie, but couldn't find anything.

More anger and restlessness, you became wet and aroused, you masturbated in the afternoon, fantasizing about what we really did, yearning for me to come to your door and fuck all your cavities, you came when you swallowed my jizz, in your fantasy of course, you went for water to paint your nails, oops! stepped on the wet panties that you left on the floor and slipped, causing the cover to get wet. We ate something at night, and you went to sleep.

Are we okay with that?"

"Yes... just one thing. When I masturbate, do you enter the room at some point?"

"No, I was very busy on the computer. In fact, at certain intervals, you stopped masturbating, you saw what I was doing, you insulted me again, as you always do, 'idiot', or 'haha, you suck', I gave you shit in return and told you to get lost, and you went back to your room, to masturbate with more intensity. I never entered your room, because I'm someone you trust with your sister, and also with yourself. Even if it's hard for you to admit it, and it turns you on, not being able to do it with me."

"I think it's fine with that."

"Deal?"

"Deal."

"Clear doll."

She gets up from the chair, goes to bathe and clean up all traces of evidence (pick up clothes, plant false evidence of what she imagines she really did, etc). Then she will change, and sleep deeply, very deeply.

Tomorrow it will be great, I will go to Rocío's room naked, I will slap her face with my cock and make her suck it, I will put an anal dilator in her ass, she will walk on all fours with it in her all day, I will chew her breakfast and spit it in her mouth for her to swallow. When Laura returns, I'll drill Rocío while her sister masturbates right in front of her. Fuck, having this much power over them is intoxicating!

Maybe I'll change my mind, or maybe I won't...

Beautiful little doll... sweet dreams. Tomorrow will be a long day.

Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers