Diary of a Hypnotist Ch. 03: Commands for My Little Doll

Story Info
The operating manual for a life size blonde sex toy.
3.3k words
4.09
31.3k
19

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers

Since I'm starting a diary of my time as a hypnotist, I feel I should have a record of the trigger words. I have always trusted them to memory, not because I have a prodigious one, but because it is difficult to forget what you have to say to put a blonde between your legs.

With Rocío, I have affection for her being a problematic, rebellious, annoying young woman, undoubtedly rude, until I utter two words and she becomes my little doll, to play with as I please.

With her I use two types of triggers, the accessories or partials (they are pre-established commands, which do not put Rocío in total trance, but rather order a series of actions), and the main one, which is "Little Doll".

1. Little Doll: Puts her in a deep trance, she is slightly paralyzed (until she receives an order), what little remains of her conscience slows down, she obeys absolutely, not much more to add. Any question will be answered with the truth. To lie it is necessary to be aware that one is lying, and that is impossible in this state. The following sub-triggers only work if I have said Little Doll beforehand. On more than one occasion it's happened that I've said "Suck doll" by itself, and had a really bad time hahaha.

1.1 Rag doll: Loses control of every muscle in her body, which becomes unable to sustain its own weight. It is nice to carry or drag her in this condition, she doesn't resist at all.

1.2 Nude doll: She undresses. (Kind of obvious, right?)

1.3 Stop / Play: Cease or resume any activity she is performing.

1.4 Fuck doll: She gets excited, her blood flow and wetness increase, her temperature rises, her whole body prepares for coitus, and any touch generates pleasure. The memories of each time remain in the back of her mind and resurface each time I use the trigger, so her performance is constantly improving.

1.5 Horny Limit: Send her arousal to 'infinity'. Is like a balloon that every second is inflated more and more, and when I say "Come" the balloon explodes, releasing all the excitement stored inside.

1.6 Suck doll: This one is more concrete. Her body and mind know they only serve one function: sucking dick. Everything else is secondary. She needs to lick, to taste, my cock and my scrotum, feel the thick jizz sliding across her tongue and then falling down her throat.

1.7 Designer doll: Lucid, but still in a trance, she helps me credibly brainwash herself. Sometimes I can not resist, put her on all fours, and fuck her in that state. The alibi always comes out impeccable.

1.8 Clean doll: Cleans all the evidence, and generally does whatever is necessary to make our 'designer' story plausible.

These are the commands I've already mentioned. Obviously they are not the only ones. There are also positions:

1.9 Doggie doll: She gets in doggy style, whether on the floor, the bed or the couch.

1.10 Footrest doll: She prostrates herself, like a piece of furniture, to pose at my feet, and feels very comfortable in this position. Furthermore, when she comes out of the trance, in dreams, she fantasizes about this, while she soaks her panties. At first it seemed strange, but dreams, being a personal experience, do not have to be coherent ... and so this has become a strange new fetish for her.

1.11 Bucket doll: She sits on her heels, and opens her mouth wide, while in her mind she repeats the following mantra:

"I am a bucket for semen, I only serve to be a stupid swallow doll ..." Sometimes I go to her room, I pronounce these magic words, and I leave her between my legs, at the same time I watch a porno. She can last with my cum in her oral cavity, for hours. When she wakes up, she justifies the jaw numbness with singing exercises (Yes, she sings, and she has a lovely voice).

Out of trance, when she sees a bucket, or hears the word 'bucket', she remembers her true purpose and at the first opportunity, looks for some gooey liquid that she can swallow, quietly goes to the bathroom or somewhere private, where she simulates her purpose, gargles the liquid, slips a hand underneath her panties and masturbates fervently.

When she comes for the fifth time, she returns to normal. Once, on a lark, I talked to her about a bucket factory, I loved seeing her expression change instantly, her legs moved anxiously, she looked at my crotch and then shook her head, as if thinking:

"... No, no, I can be such a bitch ..." I saw her move to the kitchen, looking for mayonnaise, and locking herself in her room. In a few minutes, I went to see how it was, and found a wonderful image: she was still dressed, mayonnaise dripped from the corners of her mouth, one hand held the empty package while the other rested on her pussy, and she was passed out from the pleasure.

To this day, I carry the photo of that moment in my wallet.

1.12 Secret cum doll: Rocío is a pathological liar, so I've learned to outmaneuver of her tricks. With this instruction, I can know everything I want from her without fail.

She sits in front of me, where I can see her, she takes off the garments that cover her vulva, opens her legs and starts masturbating wildly, without any prompting she starts telling me about some of her friends' secrets or hers, everything that is secret, intimate, private for her, she says it.

The more of a secret something is, the hotter she gets. I can interrupt whenever I want, to know more about a subject, if I am interested.

When I'm satisfied, I say "Good girl" to make her cum, she pulls her fingers out of the hot, wet interior of her belly to suck them, making her come again without warning.

As a side effect, she does not want to lie to me very often. Sometimes when we're with Laura, she says something I find dubious, we make eye contact, and I ask, "Really?" She hesitates a bit, but always confesses with a face contorted in pleasure like somebody freshly fucked. And even better, Laura has no idea her little sister has just come.

She has no idea how I do it, and I love seeing both sisters confused by my power.

1.13 Maid doll: In this mode, she cleans the house, prepares meals, maybe gives me a foot or back massage and then I fuck her. She is very diligent and helpful. She does all this, wearing only black, transparent panties that I bought for her and are exclusively for this service.

When she sees them in her clothes drawer, if she gets suspicious and it occurs to her to touch them, she will fall into a small delirium, she will see herself serving me in panties, satisfied, relieved to be useful, of being useful to the master, even for a few seconds. When she loosens her grip on them and regains consciousness, she will notice that her thong is waterlogged and her room needs cleaning.

1.14 Slap doll: Of my favorites, and a very simple one. She rests her body on some chair or the wall and extends her ass, leaving it available to my hands, I spank her once, she starts to move her ass rhythmically, calling inviting my touch, I spank her again hard, slow down, and repeat for the third time, my slap to her ass, she comes, the drowned moan fills the room, says something like:

"Bad slaves deserve a cock in the ass ..."

"What are you?"

"A VERY ... VERY bad slave ..."

Sometimes I screw her right there, lubricate up a bit and impale her, until she's full of milk. Just once, I spanked her and brought her out of the trance after having fun, without filling her.

Her behavior during those minutes was a horror show, she threw plates on the floor, she insulted me about absurd things, screaming hysterically, crazy, panicked, so I had to fuck her ass, and problem solved.

Damn side effects ... It's understandable, Rocío's ass is mine alone. Unconsciously, she rejects anal with other lovers, because 'it seems an abuse'.

Every time she rejects someone, she dreams that she is a student and I the teacher, the details she completes on her own, when I ask her something, whether she responds correctly or not, I fuck her ass, sometimes I call on her and turn her over to fuck, in her dream she does not notice anything amiss at first, but gradually the realization of how strange the situation is begins to creep in, I am her teacher, her classmates do not react at all to what is happening, and above all:

She does not feel uncomfortable, on the contrary, she's wet (... not only with sweat ...) and willing, as if the order of things has always been thus, the reflection is cut off when Laura arrives, is scandalized by the situation, Rocío tries to say something, but is so consumed by the excitement that she is unable to do anything besides appreciate what is happening.

I put Laura in trance, staying in the door frame, with her arms hanging side by side, that lost look, and an expressionless face, her classmates laugh, she hears me say:

"You know what the hot sluts make with their sisters" , Laura walks robotically towards Rocío, bends down looking at her face, they join their mouths, tongues and saliva.

I ejaculate in Rocío's ass and finish the class: "That's all for today. I hope you have learned much about how to fuck a doll ... "

Here ends the direct triggers, with them I have enjoyed Rocío without trouble. Being with such a problematic girl would be uncomfortable for anyone. And for me as well, if it were not for this delicious sex doll.

Even so, it is cumbersome and limiting for any hypnotist to have to resort to a double command to effect some action. It's that phenomenon where, the store is a few blocks away, you can walk and arrive in reasonable time, but, you could also go by bicycle and get there faster, or by motorcycle, or car, or even by plane.

Well the point is, if you can have faster, then all the better. For this reason I prefer to use accessory commands, when I can. It's just saying or doing something, and I'll have what I need. The trance is less deep than the previous one, and there are none of the other far-ranging side effects I've mentioned with the sub-triggers.

A. Skillful touch: We are talking, she has a glass of water with her for bed, it is something late, we are both tired, she looks at me wondering why I am keeping her up, I approach her and subtly pull her earlobe, waves of pleasure rush through her body, her eyes close from the strength of it, her mouth opens in a wide circle and she moans, holding on to my shirt, then forgets what has just happened, the front of her shirt is wet, she says good night to me with a smile and a half empty glass, I point this out to her and she blushes, as if the sensation is only just reaching her, she ends up changing into a different pair of pajamas. Some people just don't appreciate what a valuable resource water is.

B. Doesn't look like anything to me: Of course, she cannot recognize any evidence she might find of my usage of her. She cannot process it, and just discards it from her mind. I could show her the picture of her being a bucket of semen, and she would not be able to understand the image.

If she read this diary, it would bore her and she would forget the little she read in five minutes. Although it was just for herself at first, I had to expand it to everything sexual I might do. I did this thanks to the fact that on one occasion, she checked my computer, and while she could not see any of her stuff, she did find some compromising photos of other girls (... including Laura ...) and tried to blackmail me.

Thankfully she warned me of her intentions first; if she had told someone else, things could have gotten away from me.

C. Quick blowjob: Sometimes I like to masturbate on the couch. I put a porn movie on TV and relax. As a part of the previous modification to her, Rocío does not care what I do. Ordinarily if she saw me like that she'd just walk by, or insult me and be on her way. It seemed a waste though, and so now it's a different situation if she sees me masturbating on the couch:

She gets mad, as is logical, but to rectify the situation she kneels and fellates me as she feels she should. The reward is me coming in her mouth with my thick milk. She swallows, satisfied, gets up and goes on with her life.

D. Kiss of amnesia: The body is a reflection of the unconscious. Say Rocío is talking to me about some unimportant topic. I will interrupt her in the middle of a sentence, eating her mouth. In the beginning she tried to stop me, but when I hit her lips, the trance is inevitable, from the tip of her feet, passing through the pubis, the belly, the breasts and nipples, an electrifying current takes over her as we entangle our salivary tongues.

Now, she doesn't even try, when I have my head near her and she sees the kiss is coming, an instinct produced by previous experiences pushes her into submission. When I've had enough fun with her mouth, I pull back and drop her on the sofa or in my arms, stunned, unable to reach any idea or desire of her own. "You'll forget..." this or that, I order. Her name, something simple like how to her shoes, or even how to talk.

After a few seconds she regains consciousness and is unable to connect with those memories she does not even remember forgetting. I can make her remember with another kiss, or just leave her with that emptiness for months.

Like that one occasion, when her friend was sweetly fondling me in the armchair and Rocío wandered in. I felt a mild sense of panic as she called out, "... Nicole! ... " Her friend turned by reflex and it was impossible not to notice the sperm dripping from the corners of her mouth.

An indignant Rocío threatened me and left, slamming the door. I gave some final orders to Nicole, that everything was a fantasy, to swallow and clean herself up, and that every time she tasted her favorite ice cream, to remember this fantasy with longing and let it take her away.

I woke her up and ran after Rocío, she was waiting for a bus, I got to the stop and before she could reply, I wrapped her mouth with my own, then retreated a ways, the bus arrived, I saw her look around, confused, at her cell phone and the crossroad, I came up behind her and asked:

"What are you doing here?"

"...I don't know," she replied, mystified.

When I make her remember, it will be another delicious moment.

E. Nothing special (afternoon of movies): Here's how this one goes. I am a fan of class Z movies, I bring about ten to Laura's house, and I watch three of them together with Rocío. She can refuse any other plans with me, but the afternoon of movies is sacred.

She hates those kind of movies, and me for that matter, so incapable of knowing how she really got into this situation, I've noticed her asking herself, "...What the fuck, brain!?" I know her well, so if she tries to go to her room or refuse, she will get anxious to the point of madness.

As an added incentive, when she sits down to watch she'll feel a comforting massage on her shoulders and back, without being touched.

I play the film, Rocío is an arm's length away from me, with her arms crossed and frowning, I unbutton my pants and lower them, I bring my cock to her face, nothing special happens, I stroke her chin, gently pull down on it, I insert my sex affectionately in her mouth, I roughly fuck her face.

"The movie started out well, eh?"

"..hhgsumm ...", without noticing anything out of the ordinary, I decide not to come, I take out my dick from between her lips, I hear a small plop, produced by the suction, I pat her with my phallus, I pinch her cheeks, undaunted and serious, she fixes me with an icy glare.

I spit in her face, in response, but it does not work, she remains imperturbable, I unbutton her blouse, I remove the bra, I knead her tits, at least now she doesn't have her arms crossed, that's progress, I kiss her neck, while I raise her skirt and massage over her panties a colonel shoots a mutant in a cave, I slap her soaking pussy.

"How about now, Rocío?"

"I ...I..do...don't...know..."

Although she does not want to admit it, her open and drooling body shows appreciation for The Seventh Art. It turns out that the protagonist's wife was an alien vampire.

I take off her panties and put them in a better place, namely on her head, I insert my middle and ring finger, up, down, in and out.

"It's a bit strange, but you'll see it gets better ..."

"... mmmnn ..."

I put on a condom and raise her supple legs, I penetrate her with ferocity, after five minutes, between gasps, we change position (so both we see the 'exciting' movie), I cum, we sit down again, I squeeze the cum from the condom into her mouth.

The older vampire (mother of the protagonist's wife) leads her army of zombies in a battle with the mutants, I raise one of her legs to play with her better, I repeat the routine several times.

The masturbation while I recover for another round of penetration, to work through my supply of condoms, she wears only her blouse, and her panties on her head, her hair is disheveled, she is out of breath, the movie is almost over, the war ended and the colonel married the older vampire, the credits appear in large, faded yellow letters, in the background an alternative band can be heard, I take a coin, I toss it in the air, heads or tails, heads, perfect! I hit her wet pussy with my cock.

"Did you like the movie, Rocío?"

"... Mmnnn..yes ... Yes ... YES! ... oh..mmn," she cries out as I cum inside her. Leaving her exhausted and white eyed.

I prepare some sandwiches. I take them to the couch and put on The Ghost Dragon Found Love, an excellent movie for anal.

After three films, I had completely fucked Rocío and her grasp on reality, she is barely conscious, I touch her right cheek with the palm of my hand, she straightens up instantly, dresses, tells me that she did not expect to enjoy the movies so much, and limps off to her room. For her it was just an entertaining movie evening, and there were scenes that filled her completely.

These are all the commands for my Little Doll, in some future, near or far, I will include more if I feel like it or the situation warrants it, until then, goodbye.

Akisasewi
Akisasewi
120 Followers