Diary of a Married Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
She remembers that night, but now can she stop?
2.5k words
4.27
66.8k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lwfm
lwfm
19 Followers

The hangover part 2

Three days had gone by since I had slept with Darius. I felt so guilty about what I had done. The fact that I really enjoyed the sex with him made the guilt even worse. Sitting at the kitchen table in my nightgown sipping hot coffee out of my favorite mug, my mind began replaying the events that I could now remember.

Some of the girls had paid Darius to come and put on a show at Janet's birthday party. Once he began removing his clothes, I am not surprised that one of us slept with him. I am just surprised that it was me! My god what a hunk of man he was, towering over us girls at 6 foot 7 inches with huge muscular arms that were larger than my own thighs, a chest that looked like it was chiseled out of granite and rippled abs. His hairless jet black skin glistened in the light all of which combined to make him look like some kind of Nubian god. There was not a single closed mouth among us when he removed the G-string he wore. All talking stopped and everyone gasped as a chorus when we saw his mighty rod, even flaccid it had to be at least 8 to 10 inches long and 3 inches in diameter. Everyone had to touch it as he slowly danced his way around to all the women in the room, including myself. When he got to me, I gently grasped it and tried and found I could not even reach all the way around it with one hand, pulling his foreskin back I exposed the head of his massive ebony rod and could nothing but stare as it proudly sat there mere inches from my face. The massive rod so close was almost hypnotic, I came so close to tasting it. I released him and let him move on. I could not believe how wet I was, I had never seen a black man naked before, and I had never seen any man naked this well muscled, combined this was the most erotic experience I have ever experienced in my life.

When the party began dying out and cabs began showing up, Darius overheard where I lived, he mentioned that he could give me a ride as he would have to pass very close to where I lived on his way home. Drunk as I was, I jumped at the chance to spend some more time with this Nubian god. Darius was a complete gentleman the whole way, even going as far to help me to the door and into the house. As he began to leave, I stopped him and pulled his face down to kiss him. What was supposed to be a peck on the cheek and a kind thank you became a full lustful kiss on the mouth. His tongue probed into my mouth and I sucked on it as my free hand found his crotch and began to stroke his massive penis through his pants. The smell and taste of his dark ebony body was driving me crazy, I had to have this man. Breaking the kiss for a brief moment I whispered, "Bedroom, upstairs". Gently the Nubian giant picked me up as if I weighed nothing and carried me up the stairs and into my bedroom.

Laying me gently on the bed he climbed on top of me and began kissing and nibbling my neck as his hand began unbuttoning my blouse. Once the thin material of my white blouse was out of his way, he slowly started kissing and nibbling lower and lower. His hand found the front clasp of my bra, deftly he released it and moved the bra cups out of his way. His lips found my right nipple, "Oh god!...." I gasped as I arched my body pushing my breast into his mouth, "your...your making me...cummmm...Ohhh...ohh" I moaned over and over as the beginning of an orgasm built within me.

"Not yet honey" he whispered as he moved his attention to my left breast. Gently he licked my nipple. My orgasm building higher and higher with his every touch, then suddenly as my orgasm peaked he bit down hard on my nipple. "OH GOD!" I screamed, the pain from his biting and the orgasm both shook me to the very core, I couldn't stop screaming, "AHHhhhhh....GOD....OH GOD.....OHHH...". I lay under his massive frame, bucking and shaking out of control. It felt like he was going to bite off my left nipple, but my lust was too far gone and the sheer bliss of the orgasm mingled with the pain driving me into the longest and hardest orgasm I have ever experienced. The grip his teeth had on my nipple lessened as I began coming down from the orgasm. "Oh god", I gasped, trying to catch my breath. "I have never orgasmed like that before!"

"You haven't see anything yet honey" he bragged, "Just wait till I stick this black dick into your hot white pussy"

"Oh god yes... fuck me!" I could not believe that I was begging him to fuck me, but damn I was so wet for him. My panties were full of my own cum just from his foreplay, I had to have him inside me. I needed him inside me!

Standing up beside the bed he began stripping off his clothes, " Take off all your clothes!" he ordered "I want you to be able to feel and see every inch of who is fucking you."

Quickly as possible I obeyed him, removing my blouse and bra, then skirt, pantyhose and panties. As I started to toss my soiled panties into the pile o the floor he stopped me and told me to hand me the panties.

"Typical white pussy panties" he said as he inspected them. Turning them inside out he sniffed the crotch deeply, "Ahh, that is some really sweet white pussy cum" and thrust them in my face smearing quite allot of my cum on my nose and mouth, "Smell that... That is the smell of a little white pussy that wants so black dick, isn't it?

"Yes" I timidly answered

He laid down in the bed beside me and began fingering my hot pussy, finding my clit with his thumb as two of his fingers found my wet hole. "ohhh" I moaned as his manipulations forced my lust for him to rise quickly again. "You want my black dick in your sweet little pussy?"

"yes" I whispered

"I can't hear you"

"Yes' I said louder

"Yes what?"

"Yes I want your big black dick in my pussy"

His fingers kept working in and out of my pussy as his thumb massaged my clit, bringing me back into a lustful frenzy once again. "How badly do you want my black dick?"

"Please" I begged

"Beg for it if you really want it"

"Please god... fuck me with you black dick... please', rocking my pelvis against his hand." Please fuck me"

"what will you do If I fuck you?

"I'll do anything" as I bucked against his fingers, "Please....anything you want"

"I don't know" he said, "What if I like your white pussy so much I want to fuck you again"

"Yes...fuck me... over and over... all night"

"No what I meant is what if I want you next week, or the week after that? Will you fuck me then?"

"Oh god....yes...just fuck me...anything you want" At this point I would really do anything he asked of me, my lust for him overshadowed everything else.

"Anytime? Anyplace?"

"Yes...god...anytime...anyplace you want...just fuck me" I pleaded.

Moving between my outstretched thighs I felt the tip of his massive black dick press against my wetness. Oh god I though, it's too big, as I felt the pain of it beginning to stretch my pussy walls further than it felt the could go. "Too big" I gasped, as it slipped into my overstretched pussy. "Oh god...Oh god". The stretching feeling began to feel good and I began to wiggle against the head of his penis. He must have been able to tell that I was becomming accustomed to his massive size. So began to pull out a bit and push in further, slowly pumping more and more of his black shaft into my pussy. I must have had most of his penis inside me when it felt almost as if he hit some imaginary button inside my vagina and I began cumming, each time his massive shaft plowed all the way in I had a mini orgasm, over and over. He pumped in and out faster and faster and my orgasms came with every stroke. "Fuck me!" I screamed as another massive orgasm washed over me, as my hips arched uncontrollably against his thrusts. "Oh god!...Oh GOD!!!", my fingernails bit deeply into his butt cheeks and my hips arching upward, I tried pulling him further into my pussy as the orgasm reached a plateau higher than I have ever experienced and continued to heighten.

"Ohhhh....Ohhhh...God...Don't...Stop...Oh God", I panted, gasping for breath as he hammered his black dick into my pussy. Suddenly I could feel his massive dick begin to pulse inside my over stretched pussy. The first jet of his hot cum spurted deep into me bringing my orgasm to climax at the same time. "OH GOD!" I screamed as we both began to cum together.

Shooting his load deep inside my pussy, his penis started to go limp and he began ordering me, " Squeeze those pussy muscles on my dick, that's it," he instructed, " release, now squeeze again. Over and over I did as he instructed against his flaccid penis until I began to feel it growing inside me.

"Keep going honey", he ordered.

I was exhausted, I had the one massive orgasm then an unimaginable amount of small ones before another huge one shook me as he came inside me. I didn't think I had anything left, but he seemed nowhere near finished with me yet. As his penis grew inside me a strange sense of euphoria began to spread over me. I felt as if I had no control over my own body any longer, my pussy muscles clenching tight on his shaft, trying in vain to keep it inside, as he slowly began pulling his hard dick out of my pussy. Stopping with only the head of his black dick still inside me, ever so slowly he began pushing it back in. Slowly he began fucking me once again. It seemed like an eternity passed as his massive black meat slowly filled my hungry pussy, then pulled back so only its mighty head was still left inside me only to repeat it's slow travel deep inside me once again. The feeling was so incredible I never wanted him to stop fucking me.

The rhythm of his thrusts began to slowly pick up speed and intensity. Surprised I found yet another orgasm building within me and I could tell from the change in his actions he was beginning to build up to a climax too. Harder and harder he thrust his massive penis into my small pussy, forcing the last couple of inches in after the tip of his penis found my cervix and could penetrate no further.

"Oh god fuck me!" I begged, "Harder.... Please...God" as I began to cum again. Over and over he drove his black dick in and out of my pussy, sending me into an ecstasy of multiple orgasms once again. It was as If he was some kind of unstoppable fucking machine, over and over bringing me into one mind blowing orgasm after another. He was talking to me, but my mind was numb I could not understand anything he was saying. All I could do was enjoy the orgasms as they rocked my body one after another and beg him to continue fucking me.

"Oh god...I'm cumming again!" I screamed as yet another mind shattering orgasm shook me to the core of my being. This was more than he could take and with a grunt, he shoved his massive size deep into my quivering pussy, feeling his penis begin to pulse I gripped it as hard as I could with my pussy muscles trying to pull it in further as I felt the hot jets of his cum unloading within me. We laid therefore a few moments savoring each others presence.

"Please don't", I begged as he began to pull out of my pussy "Please, I want to lay here like this for a just little while". We fell asleep intertwined that way.

"Oh jeeze" I muttered, realizing I had soaked my panties clean through to my material of the nightgown I was sitting on as I reminisced about that night. Placing my mug down I made my way into the bedroom to change. Removing my soiled panties and gown, I could see the bruises around my nipple in the mirror that Darius had left on me. 'This is where is happened', I thought, closing my eyes and remembering how his massive body felt against mine. Unconsciously my hand came up to my breast and with one finger I began tracing the teeth marks he left there, 'No man has ever made me feel so alive!'

The ringing of the phone startled me out of my heated trance. Without even realizing what I was doing, two fingers of my other hand was between the lips of my wet pussy, playing with my clitoris. Sitting down on the bed I grabbed the phone on the third ring,"Hello?"

"Hi honey, it's Jake"

"Hi dear" I replied trying to mask my sexual tension on the phone.

"I called because some things I still haven't been able to take care of and I won't be able to make it home until Wednesday at the earliest"

"I understand", lowering my head in shame, I had no idea how I was going to tell Jake.

"Ok hon, got to run", then he hung up the phone.

I sat there on the edge of the bed for some long minutes, my head hanging down. "What has he done to me?" I whispered, "Why can't I stop thinking about him?"

Jumping into the shower, the hot water felt so good as it massaged my body. Closing my eyes I began relaxing as the soothing water caressed me. Reaching up with my left hand I began to massage my sore left nipple, where Darius had bitten me.

The shower door slid open and Darius stepped in with me

"What are you doing her?" I demanded

"I wanted to apologize for biting you so hard"

"Here, now?" I questioned, "How did you know my husband wasn't home?"

"I could sense that you needed me", he said as his large hands cupped my breasts gently.

"You need to leave", I halfheartedly told him.

"I can not" he pleaded, "Not when you need me so badly". Lowering his head kissing me gently on the lips.

"I can not stop thinking about you", I confessed

"I know, that is why I am here", lowering one hand form my breast and finding my pussy, he began to rub my clitoris.

"Oh god...I want you so bad!"

"You have my phone number"

Suddenly the dream was over and he disappeared, I found myself in the shower alone fingering my own pussy yearning for him to fuck me.

lwfm
lwfm
19 Followers