Diary of a Menage a Trois - Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start with long, easy strokes, releasing my grip and letting her move with me. She presses back and grinds as my thighs push against her cheeks. We both love the feeling of my cock buried inside her. Gradually I move faster, and soon we can hear the sound of her ass slapping softly against me. Her wet, slippery cunt feels just perfect! She is moaning and sighing with every stroke, pushing back harder and harder, and I know what she wants.

My fingers dig into her hips as I grip her tightly and begin to ram myself into her. The wet slapping now fills the air and she grunts as every thrust drives to her core. I close my eyes, knowing I have to be careful, but for me, not for her. I push forward and lean over her, pinning her head to the bed as I drive my cock in faster and harder, the giant bed now bouncing with the force of my thrusts.

She starts to shudder in my hands, and begins a moaning wail, punctuated with every thrust. Her hands suddenly go out to her sides as she loses control, and starts screaming into the mattress. I slam into her and grind against her smooth sweet ass as she bucks and shakes and shudders. Her cunt has a vise grip on me.

Slowly I feel the waves subside, and she falls forward onto the bed, not moving, quietly panting and gasping. Nikki moves to her, hands caressing her back, and they enjoy a quiet kiss. Then Nikki comes to me and grasps my cock, still wet with Kitty's passion, and slides me into her mouth, sucking gently. I can feel her hand squeeze rhythmically, even though her lips don't move. She releases me and I can see her face, smiling in the dark. "My turn. And you know what I want too, and how."

She moves to the head of the bed, arranges two pillows under her head, and smiles up at me, waiting. I crawl next to her and lie down, sliding my lips over hers and kissing her long and deep. I slide the straps of the negligee off her shoulders, and take a breast in one hand and softly knead it. When our lips part, I move my head down and slide my lips over the other nipple, sucking it in deep, caressing it with my tongue. I nurse at her breast, and we both moan contentedly as she arches her back and her legs spread. Kitty is lying next to her now, watching us.

My hand slides from her breast, slowly down her body, until it covers her pussy. Her hips lift up to greet it. I tease the outside of her lips, fingers stroking very lightly, and she wiggles against them. I can hear her breathing now, hard and deep. One finger slips between her lips and slowly strokes from bottom to top. She gasps, her hips lift, and her legs spread wider. Lightly I tease her swollen bud, circling and stroking it. She is gasping now, squirming on the bed, hips rolling. Her back arches, pressing her breast into my mouth. "Don, please!"

I lean over her, kissing her once more, then move between her legs. She lifts her legs into the air, spread wide, as my cock presses against her and slips easily in. I lean forward, hands at her sides, smiling down at her. And she watches as I slide slowly deeper. Her hips lift once, and take the last little bit of him. Her pussy is tight and pulsing, and she whispers, "Wait."

She relaxes, and her hips move slowly, signaling to me. I roll my hips in long slow strokes, feeling her body moving with me. As always, she grasps her nipples and begins pulling at them, in time with our thrusts. I realize I am shaking.

My girls are wonderful lovers, and I enjoy them every time. But this! My god, I have never felt anything so good! Nikki's hips lift and roll harder, massaging my cock deep inside her. I know she feels it too. Our bodies move by themselves, matching each other, urging each other on. Without realizing, we move faster and faster, not ramming and thrusting, simply rolling with each other.

My cock is on fire. Nikki is whimpering in a way I have never heard before. I am not worried about timing. When it happens it will be right. I hear Kitty say softly, "Oh my god!"

I grasp Nikki's hand and say softly, "Here, honey." I press hard against her and feel her grip me tight, as my hips thrust and my body pumps, staccato spurts of my cum flowing deep inside her. At that moment, her hips lift off the bed, and she starts bucking against me, and sobbing at the same time. Her pussy is milking me, demanding every drop I have to give her.

I fall on top of her and kiss the tears flowing from her eyes. I whisper softly, "I know, honey, me too."

I feel a hand on me and Kitty's voice gasps, "Oh you guys, oh you guys!" When I look up at her, she is crying too. Nikki and I both reach for her and pull her to us, all of us squeezing so hard we can barely breathe. When I can, I reach for the covers and pull them up over us. We fall asleep as a mound of bodies.

When I wake again, I am the first, for a change. I carefully extricate myself from the softly snoring girls, and go quietly to the living room. I call room service, and ask for three servings of steak and eggs. I also ask that they send someone to get the girls dresses, to press and box them. By the time the bell rings I have managed to round up the gowns, and put on a T-shirt and pants so I can answer the door. The waiter rolls the cart in with breakfast, and the matron goes off with the dresses. I ask they be placed inside the door when they are ready, and tip both of them.

I ring the little silver bell on the tray when the door closes, and almost at once I see two heads peak from the bedroom. I'm sure I woke them when I got up, and they have been waiting for a while. Now they are back to being their bubbling selves. We have been very busy, and besides, a little food is needed to wipe away the cobwebs from the champagne. Very quickly, the plates are almost clean.

I know we don't have too much longer, and I tell the girls we will have to be out before 11. They look at each other, then say, almost in unison, "Hot tub!"

I laugh and say, "I thought so!" and go to get the water ready, while they put the breakfast dishes back on the tray.

The tub is ready, but no sign of the girls. I peak out into the living room, and realize they are having a serious discussion. I don't want to interrupt them, so I strip and climb into the tub, ready to welcome them. It takes another few minutes, but finally Kitty peeks in to see if I'm here. They come in, wearing their robes, but each takes it off slowly, so I can watch, then slides into the warm water with me. We settle back, pressed together, but Nikki says, Don, we have something we want to tell you." Oops, butterflies again.

But they move together in front of me, wrapping their arms around me. It can't be too bad. They seem nervous. Kitty begins, "Don, please understand, nothing will change between us, but Nikki and I had a "girl talk" and realized something."

Nikki continues, "We both feel the same way, and we can't hide it from you for very long, and we don't want to. We just hope you will understand, and not mind." I am trembling with anxiety.

Kitty, again, "You see how close Nikki and I are, and perhaps we realize it more now, being with you. One of us being happy makes both of us happy. And you make us both SO happy!"

I am feeling better, but they are having real trouble getting this out.

Nikki takes a deep breath, "Don, we are in love with you. Both of us. Just the same." their arms tighten around me. They lean forward, and kiss me softly.

I look at them. I blink. I feel a rush of blood to my head. I begin sobbing, uncontrollably. They have no idea what has happened.

"Oh Nikki . . . Kitty! Don't you know? Can't you tell?" I manage to spit out between sobs. They stare at me.

"I am so . . . so . . . so in love with you both! I am sobbing even harder now.

I have never been so happy in my life!

I won't tell them all of my worries, my fears. I am in the arms of the people I care more about than life! And they feel the same!

I suddenly realize they are bawling too. We don't try to stop. These emotions are too powerful. They have to play themselves out. We cling to each other and ride the wave.

It takes several minutes, but at last, gasping, shaking, we manage to get it together a little. There is something I want to do. I have to do.

I take Kitty's hand and kiss her little balled fist. "Kitty . . . baby, I love you, and you are in my heart."

Kissing Nikki's hand I say, "Nikki... honey, I love you so much, you are in my soul!"

"Girls, I love you both, and I love you together, with all my heart, with all my soul, you are my life!"

We become a writhing ball of kisses and hugs. It may seem odd that this all takes place naked, in a hot tub. But it doesn't matter. This is so much more important! The contact of our bodies is wonderful. But it has nothing to do with sex.

We are too drained to enjoy playing in the tub, so we climb out to spend the short time we have left of the morning in bed.

Kitty was wrong though, something has changed, everything has changed. For the better! Secret doubts and worries are gone. It is suddenly so natural to say "I love you!" for any reason, for no reason! Of course, Nikki and Kitty are in love too, not sexually, but just as two people who have become so close they have almost merged. I already realized that, but perhaps they did not. Now they do. It is unavoidable. And now they can tell each other without fear of being misunderstood. And they do, over and over.

We are too excited to make love now. That will come later, naturally. And when we do, we will say, "I love you!" Every time! And we will understand that all three are included. Every time!

The hour has come; we need to leave our regal bower. We take our robes as mementos of the day. The bellhop takes our bags and the girls' dress boxes. The limo is waiting for us outside the lobby. The girls both brought tops and skirts, and I love flash from their ankles as they walk to the car.

As we ride to their apartment, the girls try to convince me to stay with them. I am so torn, I would love to be with them today of all days. But I tell them I cannot. Charli is due home by 1:00, and I need to be there. To confront her. Now it is even more urgent that I end that chapter in my life. Nikki assures me that it doesn't matter what happens between her and Charli. We are much more important. I agree, but there is no sense making more of a problem than there needs to be. For now, Charli has no need to know about the three of us.

Basically, I intend to tell Charli to move out. But I don't know how she will react or how long it may take. I am terrified that it may keep me and my girls apart for far too long. I promise to call them as soon as I can, and tell them the situation. When we reach the apartment I have the driver wait a few minutes while I go in with them. No sooner is the door closed than we are all hugging and kissing again. We say "I love you!" a hundred times. Finally I kiss them both long and hard, tell them I will call them soon, and reluctantly walk out the door.

12