Diary of a Menage a Trois - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, I feel my own pleasure building again, fueled by the sight of both my lovers, Kitty so obviously enjoying me and the glorious feeling from her tight, eager pussy. I lean forward over her, smiling down, and whisper, "you are amazing Kitty, you have done so good! This one will be for both of us!" I start rocking faster, driving myself in harder, slapping against her body so that she shakes with every thrust.

Her eyes are shut, her head back, a grunt escapes with every stroke. She knows what is coming, knows it will complete her initiation. She starts a chant of "Yes, yes, yes, yes," timed to each thrust.

I growl and ram myself into her so hard her eyes open wide, in time to see my head go back and my body lose control, bucking, shaking, shuddering as I explode deep inside her. The cum I have been working so hard to save is now all hers, spurting freely into her, again and again. She screams! Taken suddenly by a magnitude 9 orgasm, in reaction to mine. She has been saving it too, afraid to let it free, but once loose it takes her to the stars and back. For a while , at least, she will be my woman, but she will now be a WOMAN forever!

I collapse next to her, and she grabs me, arms squeezing as she holds herself tightly to me. She is smiling, but tears are streaming down her cheeks. Nikki joins us, and she and I cover Kitty with little kisses, welcoming her, the three of us now sharing a bond. Perhaps it won't last forever, perhaps not very long, but for now it is a wonderful feeling.

We don't get much sleep. The girls are excited. They have shared things for most of their lives, and now are sharing me, their lover! I can see they get pleasure from each other's enjoyment with me. We spend lots of time just snuggling together. They can't stay still, running their hands over me, taking turns kissing, playfully pushing each other out of the way. They use nasty language with each other, and I can tell that's not something new. That's very exciting to me, listening to them chatter. It's already obvious there will be nothing hidden between the three of us.

I feel a hand on me, and have to look down to see whose it is. It's Nikki, stroking my cock slowly and gently. Kitty crawls down and watches, then leans forward and kisses my tip, while Nikki holds me for her. Soon, I am in her mouth, and Nikki strokes the base of my cock while Kitty sucks on the tip. It's up to them. The two of them touching me, making love to me at the same time is so exciting it doesn't matter who or how.

They kneel on each side of me, and surprise me by leaning across and kissing each other as they play with my cock. They giggle at each other. But then they do it again, no longer afraid to express their affection for each other.

Kitty begins to stroke harder on my cock with her mouth, and Nikki throws herself onto my chest, locking her lips over mine. Tongues play and lips grind, and she curls up against me. I run my hand down her body, stroking her pussy, finding it already soaking wet. As I slip my fingers into her, she spreads her legs wider and rolls her hips, fucking herself on me. I can feel her little moans in my mouth. Kitty is practicing on my cock, finding ways to take me deeper into her throat more easily. I'm glad for the delicious distraction of Nikki, or I would probably already have cum in her mouth.

I run my other hand over Kitty's smooth ass, and I can feel her purr against my cock. She wiggles her ass under my hand. She decides she is happy with her work, my cock hard and throbbing, and she slides her mouth off of me. Pulling herself up, she straddles me, and Nikki turns around to watch. She reaches her hand down and holds me steady while Kitty slides herself onto me, very slowly. It takes her a while to adjust, but little by little she takes more and more of me. Her eyes are closed, and her legs are straining,

Nikki encourages her, "That's it baby, just a little more!"

One last push and she is sitting on me. Her eyes open and she sees the two of us smiling at her. "Don't move," I whisper. She is still incredibly tight. I manage to make it through the next couple of minutes, and at last, I feel her pussy relax around me. She gives a sigh of relief, and so do I. Nikki turns and kisses me again as Kitty slowly moves up and down.

Kitty is now very open and very wet. She quickly begins to ride me harder and faster, moaning each time she comes down hard on my cock. I pull my knees up so she can lean forward over me, allowing me to meet her thrusts and ram my cock into her even harder. I reach up and grasp those long hard nips of hers and pull gently - I already know she is much more sensitive than Nikki. She shuts her eyes and moans, with a big smile on her face, as I lightly roll and squeeze them. I feel her pick up the pace, and her breathing turns to ragged gasps.

Nikki is "making out" with me, running her hands over my chest and kissing and nuzzling my neck and ear. As it becomes obvious kitty is nearing the edge, Nikki whispers, "Save some for me, I wanna be next!"

I already assumed that, and have been concentrating on her more than Kitty, trying to hold back a little. I whisper back, "Got your quarter ready?" she giggles in my ear.

Kitty pulls away from my fingers and sits straight up, ramming herself down hard on me. I grab her hips and push her down even harder, impaling her on my cock with each stroke. She throws her head back, slams down on me once more, and shouts. "YesssSSSS!"

I can feel her hot cum running down my shaft, and my hands on her hips push her down, not letting her loose, as her hips roll and her hot pussy clamps down hard on me. Her body shakes as she feels spasm after spasm. Finally, she collapses, and Nikki and I wrap our arms around her, cuddling. I give her a long, deep kiss, and Nikki gently runs her hands over her.

Finally, Nikki extricates herself from the pile, and mounts up, straddling me. I put my arm around Kitty and she snuggles against me. We both watch as Nikki eases herself on to me. She is smiling, and I can see she likes our eyes on her. Kitty horse-whispers to her, "Come on honey, ride him hard, make him cum so he will stop pestering us! At that Nikki stops, and we all convulse with laughter. Of course, it was they who started this.

Nikki shuts her eyes, and pushes herself down all the way in a single stroke. I know she intends to make me cum, and I can't wait. At first she is so tight I have to grit my teeth, but I am determined to make her work for it. Soon the pressure lessens, and she lifts herself onto the balls of her feet, leaning over me, arms at my sides. Now she can bob her ass up and down on me with very fast strokes, slapping against my legs. That feels so good I growl and grasp her nipples roughly, pulling hard, twisting and squeezing. That only succeeds in making her fuck me faster and harder.

My cock is throbbing, and just as I think I can't hold on any longer, she rams herself suddenly down on me and moans, "OHHH, holy shit!" Her orgasm comes so suddenly she clamps me like a vice and bounces up and down as the spasms run through her body. My cock explodes deep inside her, and as I buck and raise my hips she rams herself down on me again and again. We stare at each other, almost in shock. Finally, Kitty raises her arms to Nikki and says, "Come here honey." She falls between us, and we become a ball of arms and legs, all squeezing and petting and kissing each other.