Diary of a Pain Slut Week 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I stopped kicking and grunting and slowly changed to writhing and moaning. With the way she had spanked me, Shirley had taken me into pleasure pain long before the pain level got unbearable, or even serious. I was floating on an endorphin high and not noticing how many swats she was delivering to my ass.

Suddenly I realized that she was patting me again, rather than swatting me.

"Stand up," she said, and I did.

"Now kneel on the seat of the chair and bend over the back and grab the back legs."

I did. I could feel the heat of my ass and the top of my legs and I could also feel the coolness of my moisture as it trickled down the inside of my legs. Then "Splat!" A wooden paddle slammed into my ass.

"One," said Shirley.

If she had started with that paddle, I would have screamed with that first swat, but Shirley had throughly warmed me up with a hand spanking. My E buddies were in full force and I just grunted in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Each swat was painful. It hurt, and it hurt more each time that paddle slammed into my ass, but it also felt soooooooooo good. It was more than my E buddies. I was doing this for her. I was making her proud in front of her fellow Masters and Mistresses. I was taking the pleasure for myself. I was bearing the pain for her.

OK, maybe I understand love pain a little better than I thought I did.

Somewhere around thirty swats I started getting into trouble. No, the pain wasn't becoming unbearable, it was the exact opposite. I could feel an orgasm building deep down within me. I kept trying to push it back down, but the pressure was building and building and building.

By forty swats, I was groaning and begging. I wasn't begging for her to stop, I was begging for het to let me cum. "Please, let me cum," I cried out.

I repeated that several times and then switched to "Please, Mistress Shirley, let me cum." I kept chanting that for several swats and then went to, "Please, Mistress Shirley, let your worthless and undeserving slave cum."

I was running out of words to add to my pleas when I heard her say, "Fifty."

She patted me on the ass again. It was a very light pat, but it hurt like hell because my ass cheeks were now so bruised and swollen.

"Now stand behind the chair," she said as she turned the chair around. "And bend over the back with your hands flat on the seat of the chair."

I did and realized that I was in much the same position as had been the slaves- and Mistress Darlene, in the spanking stocks.

"Twelve of my best," she said to me. "And you will properly count each one of them or we will start over." She paused and then added, "And remember, you may not cum until the twelfth stroke of the cane."

I bent over the chair like she had instructed me to do. I could feel the muscles in my legs and ass pulling tight as I placed my hands on the seat of the chair. Then I heard a swishing sound and my ass exploded.

I don't know why, but the robot canes don't make that same swishing sound. Maybe it has something to do with the way a real person whips their wrist on the backstroke or the strike or whatever, but it sounds different. It feels the same, though. It hurts... a lot!

E buddies can only do so much. Normally by this time, I am riding through the pain on the wings of an orgasm, but Shirley had forbidden me to cum until the twelfth stroke of the cane. I managed to choke out, "One, thank you Mistress Shirley."

Then I felt the cane tapping me on the ass. The robots never did that. She was teasing me with the cane, little taps that weren't strokes. They were barely hard enough to feel. But then she suddenly pulled back and swish, smack, explode.

It took me a moment to respond. It wasn't that the pain was overwhelming me, it was that the explosion in my ass was more than enough to trigger a major orgasm and I had to push it back down inside me before I could speak.

"Two, thank you Mistress Shirley."

That's how it went for the next ten strokes. Swish, smack, explode, force the orgasm back down inside of me and then say, "Three, thank you Mistress Shirley.

"Four, thank you Mistress Shirley.

"Five, thank you Mistress Shirley.

"Six, thank you Mistress Shirley.

"Seven, thank you Mistress Shirley.

"Eight, thank you Mistress Shirley.

"Nine, thank you Mistress Shirley.

"Ten, thank you Mistress Shirley.

"Eleven, thank you Mistress Shirley.

Finally it was swish, smack, explode, force the orgasm back down inside of me and say, "Twelve, thank you Mistress Shirley."

As I heard myself say it, I realized that it was, at last, the twelfth stroke. The orgasm immediately tore its way through me. I felt myself letting go of the chair. I felt myself standing there shaking and screaming. I felt my legs wobble beneath me and I felt myself falling to the floor.

It was as if three or four or even five orgasms had been bottled up inside of me and all of them got released at the same time. I lost track of where I was and possibly even who I was. I was off somewhere in orgasm land and wasn't sure I knew the way back to reality.

Things finally came around and I found myself lying on the floor of the stage. Shirley was sort of sitting/kneeling on the floor and had my head in her lap. She was stroking my hair. I wasn't sure where I was at first and the sound of thunder was confusing me, then I realized that it was applause. The entire club was on their feet applauding wildly.

After a few minutes, Shirley stood up and helped me to my feet. She guided me back to the table and put me in my chair. I was still so numb from the orgasm that I didn't even notice the pain of sitting on my blistered ass.

After she sat down, her dad put his hands on top of mine on the table and said, "Only a truly naturally born pain slut could receive that much pleasure from what Shirley did to you." He patted my hand and added, "And only a person totally worthy to be a Society slave would have been able to hold that inside herself like you did just because your Mistress ordered you to." He patted my hands and said with obvious pride, "Welcome to the family."

It was a little after 2:30 in the morning when Shirley dropped me off at home. I told her to let me off out front rather than pulling into the driveway so it wouldn't wake up Mom and Dad. "Besides," I said, "I want to walk across the grass in the moonlight dressed like I am."

Shirley giggled and said, "All you're wearing is my collar and a bunch of bruises."

"That's what I mean," I said and kissed her goodbye.

End of entry for Day Twenty-Three

Maddi's Diary, Day Twenty-Four, Sunday.

This was another normal Sunday except for the fact that Shirley dropped by around 2:00 in the afternoon. She wanted to check that I was still OK with everything. Mom and Dad talked with her a little bit, but it was just the "Hi, how are you," kind of conversation.

I told her that there was something I wanted to show her, and then told Mom- loud enough that Dad could hear, that we were going out to the play house to talk.

I gave her a tour of the studio. As I explained each area to her, all she could say was "Wow! No wonder Mom is one of your biggest fans. This is a pain slut's paradise."

"It keeps the beast in check," I replied. "Or at least it gives the beast a place to roam."

"The beast?" Shirley asked.

"That's what Mom calls the pain slut within us," I explained. "She keeps hers in a cage and only lets it out once in a while." I shrugged, "Mine is too strong for a cage. It needs a strong master to control it."

"Or a Mistress," she replied. She reached up and stroked my hair and repeated, "Or a Mistress."

I kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "You don't just have an obedient slave who loves you. You have an obedient slave who loves you and happens to have a very powerful beast loosely caged within her."

"I've handled more ferocious beasts in the past," she said and she continued to stroke my hair. "Don't worry, I will tame your beast and keep it under control."

Damn, why do I always end up crying even when I write down some of this stuff.

End of entry for Day Twenty-Four

End of entry for Week Four

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =