Diary of a Pain Slut Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley stood slightly to the side so she wasn't blocking the audience's view of Nubbin's nub, and then thrust the vibrator firmly up against Vicki's clit. Her "nnngh, nnngh, nnngh" was loud enough to be heard throughout the room even with Shirley's mic switched off.

Shirley held the vibrator in place for almost a minute and then announced, "I think that is enough."

She turned around and asked me, "Are you ready?"

I nodded my head yes.

She turned back and flicked Vicki's clit again and said, "Nubbin's ready."

"The rules are simple," she said. "I try my best to get you off with the paddle while you try your best to get Nubbin off with your tongue and mouth. The loser gets a session on the spanking bench with members of the audience swinging paddles and canes and then a session between the restraint poles while five specially-chosen members of the audience replace the Beat Girl TAZapper robots."

The audience was going wild. So was Vicki. Shirley hadn't told us any of this. I was starting to wonder what further surprises Shirley had up her sleeve, but there wasn't anything here that wasn't in a regular Beat Girl session, so I knew that I could handle it.

I nuzzled in close between Nubbin's legs and started slurping and Beat Cat started pounding on my ass. The crowd was stomping and clapping in time with the swats from the paddle. This was not only degrading and humiliating and painful, it was WEIRD. These people were kinkier than I was.

I could feel an orgasm building within me. Shirley knew how to read my body and she was pushing me toward that big finish, but then the blows got slightly lighter and I started slipping back down the mountainside. I don't know if her arm was tiring or she just wasn't paying close enough attention, but I would get close and then there wasn't enough smack in the swat to take me over the top.

Regardless of what Shirley did, I kept licking and sucking on Vicki's now rigid mini-penis clit. It was starting to throb and I halfway expected her to spurt cum into my mouth at any minute. Then Shirley started really laying it into me with the paddle.

Dammit! I knew what she was doing. She was keeping us in sync so that we would pop at the same time. The initial drawing was rigged, the contest was rigged, the whole thing was a big fake to create the best show for the people.

Well, the show must go on. I was almost there and so was Vicki. Shirley slammed a really hard one into my ass and I sucked on Vicki's clit like I was trying to draw a thick milkshake up a straw. She exploded and so did I. I don't know if it was cum or what, but she squirted something into my mouth as she grunted and thrashed in an intense orgasm. I turned my head and slipped her out of my mouth so I wouldn't accidentally bite down on her as an equally intense orgasm tore through my body.

"We have a tie," shouted Shirley. "We have a tie." Then she shouted to the audience "So what should we do? Are they both winners who get to go home? Or are they both losers who have to face the consequences?"

She held her microphone out to the audience, but it wasn't needed. The shout of "Losers!!!!" shook the building.

The two security men who were guarding the front of the stage, dashed backstage and both soon returned with two identical spanking benches that they just happen to have brought with them from the city. This performance was starting to more and more closely resemble professional wrestling. The pain is real, but the outcome is pre-determined.

One of the burly men in black led me over to one of the benches and pushed me down in place. I was kneeling on a padded step with my stomach on a padded raised platform. My arms were strapped in place down at the base of the bench in the front. There was a wide leather strap across my back just above my ass that held me firmly in place.

I looked over and Vicki was being placed on a similar bench. She was trying to resist, however, and the second man had to help restrain her while they strapped her in place.

After Vicki was securely in place, Shirley yelled out to the crowd, "Time for more door prizes. Ten of you... times two, will get to come up on stage and give Beat Girl or Nubbin five swats with the sacred paddle."

She held up a long, light weight paddle and showed it to the audience. "Do you know why it is sacred?" she asked.

After a moment of silence she answered, "Because it is holy." Then she put her finger through one of the dozen or so 1" holes in the surface of the paddle.

The audience groaned, but the joke gave Tommy time to show up with the jar. This time the drawing was probably legit, and pretty soon there were twenty people standing up on stage. Shirley divided them into two lines and handed the first person in each line one of the paddles.

"Remember, five swats and then you hand the paddle to the next person in line and go back to your seat."

The first person stepped up behind me and the crowd started chanting, "One!" Both paddles slammed into asses. "Two!" Again the strikes were synchronized.

Vicki was no longer gagged and by the third strike, she was begging them to stop. I was just grunting and groaning. It wouldn't do for Beat Girl's public image if I started begging them to stop something as trivial as this.

The next person in line stepped up and the crowd again counted out the five swats. They kept that up through all ten spankers. By the time we got to the last person in line, Vicki was blubbering almost incoherently. I was almost incoherent also, but that was because my E buddies had really shown up and I was on the verge of a really good orgasm.

Shirley once again stepped to the front of the stage. She was holding a very thin cane in each hand. She swished them both through the air, crossing them in front of her as she spoke. "Now some very lucky person is going to get to deliver six of their best to these already sore asses."

Tommy came running out with the jar and Shirley drew out two names, a man and a woman. A moment later both were on stage. Shirley handed a cane to each of them and motioned for them to come stand with her in front of Vicki.

"Nubbin," she said, "I am going to let you chose which of these two gets to lay six strokes of the cane on your blistered ass. Which one do you chose?"

Vicki– Nubbin sobbed out, "The girl."

"Bad choice" I thought as the man walked over to stand behind me and the woman moved into place behind Vicki.

I was right. The man didn't really know how to use a cane. He was swinging it like a paddle and not putting any wrist into it. He slammed it into me six times in quick succession and was done before the woman had even started. It hurt, but it didn't hurt all that bad. And it didn't make that really evil swishing noise a cane can make as it swings through the air.

The woman behind Vicki, however, was a cane virtuoso. She whipped the cane back and forth rapidly just above Vicki's ass so that it sounded like an angry nest of hornets getting ready to strike. Then she tapped Vicki's ass lightly with the cane about five times before quickly snapping it back with her wrist and slamming it vertically into Vicki's left ass cheek.

She repeated that and put a welt down the middle of her right ass cheek. Then she laid three across Vicki's ass. One was at the very top of the cheek, but still not on Vicki's back. One was right at the bottom of the cheek where it meets the leg muscle. And one was dead center in the middle of Vicki's ass. This woman was an expert with the cane. There was one more stroke left and I knew exactly where that sixth stroke was going to land. I cringed waiting for it even though it was Vicki, not me who was going to feel it.

The woman whipped her wrist so that she spun the tip of the cane in the air just behind Vicki's ass. The circle started getting bigger and more oblong. It was now a vertical oval in the air just behind Vicki's ass. The whole place was totally silent and all that could be heard was the angry humming of that cane. Then with a single motion, the woman snapped the cane downward almost to the ground and upward right between Vicki's legs.

Vicki's scream was extremely loud. Several girls in the crowd also screamed. One or two fell to the ground. Every woman in the place felt that cane smash into Nubbin's engorged nub. Vicki's eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out.

Shirley stepped to the front of the stage. "It looks like Nubbin has reached her limit. We will let her rest up for the final punishment while Beat Girl gives us a live TAZapper session."

"Oh great!" I thought." My least favorite session in my least favorite way."

The two burly security guys pushed Vicki over to the side of the stage where she stared out at the crowd with glazed eyes and moaned softly with each breath. Then they went back stage and brought out a platform with two huge pillars on it. They pushed the pillar platform over to the center of the stage and came back over for me.

I don't know if they were expecting me to resist or try to run away or what, but they made sure that one of them had a firm hold on me before the other released my restraints. Then they more or less frog-marched me over to between the pillars and tied me in place. It must have been originally set up for someone about an inch or so taller than me because it really stretched me out. I was standing there facing out over the crowd, so I couldn't see what was happening behind me.

I heard Shirley call out five names and three men and two women came up on stage. They were close to the front of the stage, so I could see them out of the corner of my eye. Shirley held up a smaller jar with just a few slips of paper in it and they each drew out of a slip. She then handed out the three TAZappers and the two vibrators.

"A normal session is a half-hour, but we are going to shorten that tonight." She turned to the five people and said, "You have ten minutes to see what you can do... starting now!"

The first thing that happened was that one of the women with a TAZapper traded it to one of the men for the Magic Wand vibrator. After that, it was pretty much like any other Beat Girl session on TAZapper night except that live people are a lot faster and much more accurate than joystick controlled robots. Just about every zap was on my clit or a nipple.

I was pretty high on endorphins, so it wasn't too bad. The only time I really yelped was when the man with the anal vibrator pulled it out and someone with a TAZapper took its place. He didn't push it inside me, but he really popped my pucker string with about six or eight quick zaps right on the rosebud.

Like I said, the TAZapper sessions are not my favorites and I was glad when Shirley called out "Time," and the five people went back to their seats.

Shirley walked out and stood next to me. She signaled the security guys and they pushed a second set of pillars out onto the stage and slid mine slightly to the side so that everything was properly centered.

One of the men went over and got Vicki and brought her over to the second set of pillars. By the time they had her in place, she was also stretched very tight. Both men then left the stage and returned carrying bullwhips.

Vicki saw them first and started thrashing and screaming. Shirley said in a loud and commanding voice, "Quiet, Nubbin." Then is a softer, almost laughing voice. "They aren't going to use those whips on you."

She turned to the audience, smiled very broadly and said, "I am."

The men handed her the whips and she flipped both of them underhand toward the audience so that they snapped loudly. "A little demonstration of just how good I am with these whips," she said.

The two men were now pushing something else onto the stage. It was another platform. There was a shelf about four feet high and three or four feet long on the platform. On the shelf were two rows of burning candles, placed one right behind the other. There was about two inches between the rows.

"A whip can kiss very lightly," Shirley said and then turned and snapped the whip in her right hand. The outermost candle went out. As second snap from the whip in her left hand, and the outermost candle on the opposite side when out.

"And it takes more skill to kiss very lightly that it does to smash your lips against each other." She turned to the audience and said, "Am I right, ladies." There was a thunderous response.

Shirley then turned back toward the candles and began snapping the whips alternately right hand and then left. The candles in the front row went out, one by one.

"Sometimes you want to spread that light kiss across more of the body," she said and then snapped both whips at the same time. She leaned her shoulders slightly forward as she did and then pulled her body upright as her wrists made the snap. The entire back row of candles went out at the same time. There was a heart beat of silence and then tremendous applause and shouts and whistles.

"Of course, the whip can do more than kiss lightly. It can inflict severe punishment and pain." A flick of the right and left hands and the outermost candles were cut in two. There was a smattering of applause that grew in volume as snap after snap cut off the candles of the first row about an inch above the shelf.

"And that pain and punishment can also be spread over a large portion of the body." A simultaneous snap of both whips caused the back row of candles to disintegrate into a shower of flying wax.

Shirley waited for the applause to finally die down. Then she said, "Now you know that I am an expert with these." She again snapped them underhand over the audiences head. "Tonight I am going to give you a demonstration of the difference between duty and love. I am going to give both Nubbin and Beat Girl twenty-five strokes of the whip. Some will be very light kisses." The left-hand whip snapped over the audience. It was a very light crack.

"Some, not so light." The right hand whip cracked and it was like a rifle shot. Then Shirley snapped both whips. The crack was somewhere between the kiss and the rifle shot. "But every stroke to both Nubbin and Beat Girl will be identical. Nubbin is here because she lost a bet to me. She is letting me do all this to her because she is an honorable woman and it is her duty. Beat Girl is here tonight because she got herself in trouble and she needs the money. But she is letting me do all of this to her because she loves me. And I am doing this because I love her."

She snapped the whips above the crowd once again and said in a very dramatic voice, "Now see the difference between duty and love."

Shirley turned to me and said in a very stern voice, "You may not cum until the twenty-fifth stroke." Then she turned to Vicki, laughed slightly and said, "You may cum whenever you want. You don't enjoy pain as much as Beat Girl, but you enjoy it a lot more than you are willing to admit."

She then stepped back slightly on the stage and began snapping the whips against the two girls at the same time. She would snap the whip in the air and then strike. The first several snaps were kisses that landed squarely in the middle of Beat Girl and Nubbin's ass cheeks. Then a louder crack signaled a harder strike and two more simultaneous strokes landed on ass cheeks.

The impact of the whip could be heard throughout the room. So could Vicki's scream, and, I think, my moan of pleasure. At that point, I thought that I could probably endure any pain possible. And it wasn't just my E buddies. Oh, they were there all right, but there was an even greater high flowing trough my body. Shirley had told me, and the whole world, that she loved me.

Two more snaps landed on my body... kisses on the outside of my right breast and then my left. They were kisses. They were kisses from Shirley. As soon as I thought that, I was in trouble. I could hear Vicki struggling to endure the pain, but I was now struggling to hold back an orgasm.

A louder snap signaled that a harder strike was coming and I felt the whip bite into my right breast. Another loud snap and another bite, but this time on my left breast. Down, beast, down! Mistress said no orgasm until the twenty-fifth stroke!

A soft snap signaled a kiss to come and suddenly the whip kissed my right nipple. Even a light kiss of the whip right on the nipple caused a yelp from me and a scream from Vicki. Another soft snap and the whip kissed my left nipple. This time I was expecting it and remained silent. Vicki did not.

Knowing the pattern that Shirley had been following, I really expected a loud snap and a terrible bite on my nipple, but instead there was another soft snap and a kiss on the front of my right hip. Soft snaps and light kisses continued. The kisses worked their way across my abdomen. They were working closer and closer to my pussy and drawing my thoughts more and more to my throbbing clit.

I wondered if Vicki's clit was also throbbing or if she was still just enduring pain. The change in Vicki's voice answered my question. She was no longer screaming, but was rather grunting and moaning with each kiss of the whip. I guess everyone has E buddies. Some just have more and faster E buddies. Mine are really fast and I must have a whole lot of E friends on my pain page.

Vicki was definitely climbing the hill. I had been on the peak for quite a while, hanging on desperately... and my fingers were slipping.

I suddenly had a terrifying thought. How would I know it was the twenty-fifth stroke. No one was counting. With no one was counting, I might let go too early!

The kisses moved between my legs. The whip was curling up between my legs and snapping slightly outward so that the kiss landed just outside my labia. Three or four whip kisses landed between my legs and I finally realized that I would know when the final stroke hit. I knew what it would be and I knew that it would be coming soon. Two more soft snaps signaled kisses and then there was a very loud snap. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This was going to be it.

The whip came up between my legs and the tip snapped exactly against my clit. It wasn't as hard as the loud snap might have signaled, but it was definitely not a kiss. I knew that was stroke twenty-five, and more importantly, my body knew.

In that fraction of a second before my orgasm overwhelmed me, I expected to hear Vicki's scream, but instead I heard the beginning of a loud groan of pleasure. Vicki was also going into a major orgasm– or at least I think she was. I lost control at that point as my own orgasm overwhelmed me.

Your body reacts differently when you orgasm while tautly held standing up. It is like the orgasm echoes around inside you going from your head to your feet and back in waves. And your mind reacts differently to an orgasm when there are 300 people applauding wildly.

I've had orgasms in public before, but in those cases as you explode off the cliff, you know in the back of your mind that somebody is or might be watching. 300 people were definitely letting me know that they were watching me scream and writhe and squirt. And that wasn't counting the probably thousands who were watching the live webcast.

My mind's reaction to the applause flung me back up into the stratosphere. It was public humiliation, but it was more than that. Maybe my mind took the applause as approval of my public pleasure. Maybe it took it as a command to go higher. Whatever happened, a second wave of extreme pleasure overwhelmed me and I screamed out even louder and thrashed so violently that I was afraid I was going to tear loose the restraints– or my shoulder.

Finally the applause, and my orgasm subsided and Shirley bowed to the audience. "That concludes our live show for the evening," she said. "Remember to join Beat Girl on line every Tuesday night for her weekly webcasts."