Diary of a Pervert Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexy student walks into a sex shop.
2k words
4.44
22k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people don't look my way twice. They see a pretty average man and just keep moving on. For most people they would consider this a downside, but for myself, and the new business I decided to run, I figure this is a win. I don't like people looking to closely to me because if they did, they might find out what I really am. A fairly average male, who through hard work, became the biggest pervert.

My parents died at a young age, and while this was tragic, the massive inheritance I received was a nice constellation prize. While most people invest the money or buy a house, I decided to purchase a sex shop. You see I never grew out of my boyhood hormone phase. If anything, it just got worse.

From my select interactions with women, the few things I discovered are that they want it just as much. They just hide it better. Running this sex shop taught me several things, but the biggest, is that most women are sluts and have desires, that make even mine, seem mild. This story is about me discovering those desires, and how, through extreme intrigue, I discovered, manipulated, and exposed them.

I dropped out of Arizona State University and took over a sex shop very close to the campus. Money was no real problem and I lived fairly modestly. My first few weeks were fairly boring. Mostly young men, who struck out at the bar getting porn. Even some others were there to just "blow off" some steam and watch in the video booths I provided. It was all anti-climactic, that is until I met her. Everything changed after her.

She came in on a warm October night. It was around 10pm, which was fairly early for any drunks or pervs to be there. She was 5'7" and had the best wavy blonde hair. She was weary a super tight white tank top, with clearly no bra and pierced nipples. Her boobs were small enough to get away with it in public, and yet big enough for everyone to turn heads. She was clearly fit, and athletic and could not be older than 21 years. She wore super tight jean shorts that clearly show her round perfect ass. She made every eye turn and boy did she own it.

She walked up slowly to me as she looked around. She was not shy necessarily, but more taking it all in. She finally walked up to the counter where I was, trying not to stare, and said "Hey, I uh, just transferred to university here and well, the airline lost a very personal bag of mine. Normally I would just order online but I am not having any luck with dating apps or the bars and really need something to uh, well take my mind off of the classes."

I was astonished with her honesty, most women who visited just peeked in and left, or were dragged in by some man or partner. Yet here a single, hot, young lady was talking to me about needing to get fucked. What were the odds? I kept looking for my words and stuttered "Uh...well what is it you are looking for. We have some more personal items for the uh, well, women, or customers, over in the back left. I am sure you could replace anything you lost."

I just could not find the words. Her tits were just coming-out and I wanted to see her take her shirt off, or get water thrown on her. It was killing me.

She smiled and walked over to that corner. She was moving her hand slowly from one product to another. Slowly she would take one off the rack and flip it over. Just like anyone would as they looked to make a new purchase. She did not seem in a rush at all, and almost seemed at peace. She finally selected a rabbit toy, that was fairly pricy. She picked it up and began to walk over.

She put it on the counter and felt her back pocket. Then she got flush red. Has she began to frantically pat her pockets down. She looked up with the bright blue eyes and said "So uh this is embarrassing but I left my card in my dorm room, and uh well I can't go back now. My roommate is having her boy toy over and well they might be pulling an all nighter. Is there any chance I can just owe you one? I mean I have a $20 but I know that's not enough."

I just stared at her, not even looking at the money. I could not believe my ears, it felt like this was straight out of a porno. I was just now being able to find my confidence and said "Well um I can't just give this away, but if you need to relax and a place to hang out, over by the video section there is a door for the arcade. You could find a booth and just do what you need, or better yet there is a theater for $5 dollar fee and you can be in there for as long as you want."

At this point I was praying to any god that would hear me that she would say yes. I already had a plan and I just needed her to stay.

She threw the money on the table and said "Well it beats trying to rub one out at the library or the coffee shop. I mean how sketchy can this be. I will go explore, and come back if I need anything." She began to walk away over in the video direction and I waited until she went inside. I ran over to the door and locked the shop and put "closed for a break, open in 30 mins on the door". I then slowly, followed behind her. My dick was so hard and I was hoping to get a little visual pleasure, and this was as good as it got.

She opened up door 1 and I heard the TV come on. She was clearly clicking through a couple of the free preview channels. Slowly the audio got louder and I could tell she had settled on one channel. I began to sneak around the corner and entered room 2. We of course had some glory holes that were covered as to not allow the police any more reason to hate us. But the secret was that anyone could slide it up and get a peek inside. I moved as smooth as possible and the reward was amazing.

Her Jeans were already on the floor and her shirt was pulled up showing her perfect tits. Her legs were pressed on either side of the TV and her hand was right between her legs. I could see her black G-String and her hands moving and rubbing as her other hand pinched her pierced nipples. She was really into the video and I was getting so hard. She kept moving and I could tell she was close and then it happened. She squirmed and moved her head to the right, and a small watery explosion came, gushing out from her legs. She made eye contact with me and then covered herself up as she squealed.

I closed the hole and started to dart out, but she beat me. She put her arm out to block me and said "Oh, just some perv are we. Getting to watch me masturbate and cum in your store and not even polite enough to help? I mean really, you could at least use that hard dick to some benefit for others. I am literally dying and all you do is watch? How selfish? Now get in here and get on your knees."

She grabbed my arm and pushed me into the small booth. She moved the chair back and it showed a small wet puddle. She then took her shirt off and removed that black G-string. And sat down in the chair. She looked at me still standing in the corner and said "Did I stutter? I told you to be on your knees. Why are you still over there?"

I was in shock. No girl had ever been this demanding of me at all, let alone with sex. Yet here she was, touching herself and looking back at me asking me to get on my knees to eat her out. Why was I moving so slow? This should be a slam dunk? I tried to get out of my daze, when she stood up. Faced me eye to eye and put her hands on my shoulder and began to push down. I moved slowly and then was on my knees. She moved her hands behind my head and pushed me into her pussy. Her bush was small and trimmed, Just the perfect amount. She looked down and said "Just like that you fucking perv, lick my pussy. Yeah, good boy, oh god. Yes." Her hips were moving up and down and she was starting to face fuck me. It was amazing, and I thought I might shoot my load without even touching my cock. She moved even faster, until I felt a gush all over my face. She just smiled and said "oh good job, now you are really going to have to clean up. Well, I am not one to leave a boy hanging, take your pants off. You can fuck me, or I can blow you. It's really your call."

I started for my belt, and just could not get it off. My hands were shaky, and I was still on my knees looking at her perfect mound, and pussy. She just turned around and got on her knees and leaned over away from me. Her ass was perfect, and her pussy was glistening. I finally got the belt off and pulled my pants down. I got my cock out and moved over behind her in doggy.

I pushed my cock in and it seemed like a perfect fit. I slowly thrusted forward and then back out. Moving slowly as to not give her too much, she began to moan "Oh god" she said "Your cock is perfect, fuck me" I started to move a little faster, but I knew I was going to cum early. "Yeah keep going, good, fuck, yes" She started to move here ass up and down, and her body was perfect. "Oh, crap I am going to cum, keep going, yes!" She then squirted, and I felt the floor get even wetter. That's when she pushed me away and on my back. She just looked at my stunned face, and smiled "Oh your cock is perfect, I want to suck on it for a little."

She then put her mouth on my 8-inch cock and began to move up and down. She just focused on the tip and I did everything I could to not blow my load right then and there. Just as I felt like I might last a little bit longer, her hand moved to my balls, and she started to deep throat and gag on my cock. My inexperienced body could handle nothing more, I just erupted in her mouth.

She held the position for a while longer and stared at me as I clutched the ground. She lifted her head and some cum, spilled out. She just smiled and licked it up. She stood up and looked around the room. She grabbed her jean shorts and started to shimmy them on. "Well thanks, you were just what I needed." She said as she looked back at me "You know I might have to come here more often. I mean it's so hard to find privacy anywhere else." She then took her shirt and put it on as well. "Oh, also my name is Emma" She then dropped her G-string on my face and simply walked out. As she left, she just said "See you around soon!"

I just laid in the puddle of pussy juice, wondering what the fuck had happened.