Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How far down can you go..." he asked, pushing his fingers deeper into her mouth and causing her to gag. But that didn't stop him. His fingers plunged into her throat.

"You can deep-throat?" he asked incredulously as Paige tried to keep her throat relaxed, but started to convulse. She pulled him out of her throat and coughed, embarrassed by her inexperience and inability to hold her own. Her eyes watered over and tears began to run down her cheeks from the invasion in her throat.

"For a second, maybe. Sorry..."

"I can't even imagine you giving head, Paige."

"Something tells me you already have..."

"Does that make you uncomfortable?" Ken asked honestly.

"I guess not."

"What if I told you that I've masturbated to you before?"

Bobby shifted uneasily, knowing someone bigger and more successful than him was lusting after his girlfriend, a girl he could easily snatch and take away from him. Still, there was something arousing to Bobby about watching her melt into Ken's embrace and give in to her forbidden desires. Paige was a rockstar, so Bobby always knew that the competition for her affection was going to be fierce. But when they first started dating, he never imagined Paige was going to turn out to be a creature as sexually curious as he was. There was something exciting about watching his nubile girlfriend slowly corrupt herself with Ken. The very sight made Bobby's cock stir.

"I don't mind..." Paige said.

"And one thing I've always wondered is what you look like completely naked. So why don't you take off your clothes for me? You don't mind do you?" Ken asked.

Paige shook her head. She crossed her arms and peeled off her t-shirt, revealing her zebra striped bra and naval ring beneath. She reached around and unhooked her bra behind herself. Hesitatly, Paige pulled the garment away from her chest, revealing her medium-sized, milky white mounds with puffy, pink areoles and hard nipples. It was the first time she had revealed breasts to anyone but Bobby. She turned and looked at him, searching for his approval, wondering what was going through his mind. She had promised him that her body belonged to her and him only, but now she was sharing it with another and it didn't seem to arouse so much as a single word of protest from him. She turned back to Ken who drank in her breasts hungrily, reaching out and groping them, mashing them together, squeezing them and lifting them as if testing their ripeness. He was like a horny schoolboy, but it made her more wet knowing he had fantasized about her sexually and was now touching her in ways she never thought she would have allowed him to.

"Wow, Paige, these are amazing..." he complimented, eyes fixated on her chest.

Paige unbuckled her belt and slowly slid her pants down her long, silky smooth white legs. Then, she pulled down her underwear, revealing her freshly shaven labia to Ken. His eyes lit up at the sight of it. Paige was completely nude in front of Bobby and her manager, on full display for them both. She shifted uneasily before them.

"I love that you shave, Paige. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to see how beautiful your vagina is." Ken reached out and gently brushing his fingertips over her wet clitoris, which caused her to melt. Her womanhood was his tonight, Paige decided.

"Can I see your ass?"

Paige nervously turned around and offered her naked backside to Ken. Her slender, milky back ended in two large, juicy cheeks. For a petite girl, Paige had one amazingly plump ass. Paige looked to Bobby for approval. He just nodded as Ken reached out and began to gently trace his hands over her backside.

"Wow, Paige... look at that thing!"

"You like?" She asked nervously.

"I love girls who have a nice butt. It's so perfectly formed. I bet Bobby loves taking you from behind."

Paige blushed at the thought of what she must look like from behind to a boy.

Ken slapped one of her cheeks and watched Paige's butt jiggle, which caused Paige to scream out in surprise.

"You don't mind if I spank you, do you?" he asked.

"No..." she stammered.

Ken led Paige over to the couch and then awkwardly bent her over his knee, which sort of humiliated her. She felt ashamed, like she had done something wrong, and was being punished and humiliated in front of her helpless boyfriend because of it. She blushed at being so quickly taken advantage of by Ken and wondered if he had fantasized about this before while masturbating. The thought of him grabbing his cock and stroking it until it spurted semen made Paige squirm. She was embarrassed to find that she was getting wet at the thought.

"Are you going to be a good little girl tonight?" Ken asked.

"What?" she asked, confused.

Ken slapped her hard again, her butt jiggling and causing her to cry out. "I asked you if you're going to be a good little girl tonight," Ken said again.

"Yes," Paige muttered, her cheeks stinging from the sharp blow.

"Yes... what?" Ken asked.

"Yes, I'll be a good little girl tonight."

Ken slapped Paige hard on her ass again.

"Ow!" she screamed.

Bobby shifted uneasily, somewhat put-off and somewhat aroused by this treatment of his rockstar girlfriend. He had never spanked her like this before, but he knew that the next time he had the chance that he would be leaving some handprints on her ass.

"Well then... why don't you spread your legs for me?" Ken asked.

Ken let Paige crawl off him and sit down on the couch beside him. She was curious to see a bulge forming in Bobby's pants. Was it turning him on to see her naked in front of another man and being manhandled like that? Paige spread her legs nervously, displaying her vagina in full bloom to Ken. He saw her lips swollen and aching, her slit shimmering with anticipation, her clit aching for attention. He slipped his hands over her soft breasts and stared at her womanhood on display for his and Bobby's pleasure. He slowly started to trace his fingers over her flower.

"Bobby, you don't mind if I touch your girlfriend's privates do you?" he asked.

"If she's okay with it..." Bobby said.

Ken turned to Paige. "Are you?"

Paige turned to Bobby nervously. He nodded approvingly. She swallowed hard.

"Well, you already have..." Paige moaned.

Ken brushed his hands over Paige's swollen lips, running his fingers over her labia and pressing them just inside of her. He bent down and took one of her breasts into his mouth and gently sucked on it like an infant. Paige placed a hand on his head and began to run it through is dark hair, looking up at Bobby who watched on. For some reason, knowing Bobby was watching her give herself to Ken sexually aroused her. She wondered what was going on in Bobby's head and thought about his stiff cock...

Ken inched down to Paige's womanhood and breathed in her intoxicating aroma. He inhaled deeply, which made Paige incredibly nervous and self-conscious.

"I love the way you smell, Paige... it's like a forbidden fruit."

Ken then dragged his tongue up from the bottom of her opening all the way up to her clitoris, which caused Paige's whole body to go rigid as ecstasy surged through her pussy. She cried out, which made her ashamed since Bobby was watching. She tried to fight it, but Paige loved getting eaten out, and she knew that Bobby knew. This was the point of no return for Paige. Ken's tongue pushed into her slit. He peeled her labia apart and licked them clean. He flicked his tongue over her clitoris. Then, his fingers plunged into her wetness and she started to moan and groan loudly.

"You taste amazing, sweetie," Ken said. Paige could feel his hot breath on her nub.

Paige sighed with pleasure.

"Has anyone ever tasted your pussy before?"

"You're the only other person to even see it other than Bobby."

"You don't mind if I call it a pussy do you?"

Paige shook her head.

Bobby looked over, the sight of his girlfriend's excitement glistening all over her longtime manager's mouth and chin a slightly arousing, yet forbidden sight. He started to grab at his bulge like it was driving him crazy, Paige saw, wishing she could reach out and suck on his penis right then and there. Maybe she'd finally get to see Ken's manhood. She'd thought about his cock before. But all she could focus on was her own orgasm building deep against her G-Spot and surging around her clitoris. Ken continued to lap at her like a hungry animal, trying to consume her womanhood and all of the nectar that leaked out of it. Paige finally threw her legs around Ken's head and tried to drag him deeper inside of her. Ken put both of his hands under her butt and then lifted her from the couch, slowly dragging his face all over her wet flower and smearing her excitement all over his prickly stubble and nose. Paige screamed out at the sight of him doing this, and bucked against his movements. Ken finally pulled away from the flower, left sopping wet.

"Keep eating me."

"Eating you where?" he asked playfully.

"My... my pussy!" Paige screamed out.

Ken finally shoved both of his fingers into Paige's hole and caused her to scream out.

Paige felt the pleasure and pressure deep inside her explode out over her clitoris. It was a tingling sensation that sent pins and needles all over her privates. The release of pressure caused an eruption inside her. A flooding of forbidden nectar between her legs embarrassed Paige. She saw it flow out and splash against Ken's waiting mouth and nose, hoping that it would not upset him to get ejaculated on by a girl.

"Wow..." was all he said.

Ken pulled himself up and then brought Paige in for an unexpected, deep, and incredibly wet kiss. She felt her own juices smear against her face, the taste of her own orgasm biting on her tongue. But then, Paige felt Ken release a mouthful of her own juices into her mouth, which caused her to gag for a second. The bitter-sweet taste swirled around her mouth not just the taste of female excitement, but her own. She never considered herself a lesbian, but the taste was forbidden and exciting. Paige knew she had to swallow it in order to regain control of the kiss, but when Ken broke away, most of the liquid spilled out of her mouth over her chin and breasts. What little remained, she swallowed, but the sight of having her own cum spill out of her mouth onto her naked body made her embarrassed. Even Bobby had never seen or tried to do anything like that with her.

"Jesus..." she said.

"Wow..."

"Yeah..." was all she could manage, mini-quakes rippling through her electrified pussy tormenting her and causing more eruptions to burst inside of her flower.

Both Bobby and Ken were drawn to the sight of Paige's vagina, nectar spontaneously spilling out it from her orgasms, the smell of her filling the room and mesmerizing both of them. Bobby couldn't believe he just let Ken watch his girlfriend cum. Or that he just watched Ken make her cum with his permission.

"So, I bet you've given Bobby a blowjob before?" Ken asked suddenly.

"Yeah."

"Do you like giving head?" Ken asked.

"Mm-hmm."

"Tell me why."

"I really like seeing how hard I make a guy!" she exclaimed.

"Have you ever thought about how hard you make me?" Ken asked, honestly.

"Maybe..."

"Do you want to see?"

"You know I do."

"I guess I don't. Tell me what you want to see."

"Your cock."

Bobby knew that Ken was bigger than him for pragmatic reasons, and also knew how much Paige loved cock. For a sweet, innocent girl, she was definitely fascinated with his penis and the male genitalia. She wasn't much for looking at porn usually, but Bobby did remember stumbling across some Playgirl JPEGS hidden on her laptop one day when she had asked him to fix her computer. All of the pictures involved very well endowed men. Still, it was sort of hot to watch her squirm toward Ken's belt, which he helped unfasten before pulling his slacks down with his boxers, revealing his 8-inch erection, throbbing and dripping at the tip. His pubic region was neatly trimmed, his shaft covered in thick veins. His engorged, reddish head pulsed.

Paige reached out and grabbed it. She had never seen anything like it before. Paige ran her hands over it, biting her lip at the sensation of feeling such impressive girth in her grip. She pulled herself up and took the impressive cock into one hand, using the other to gently massage his balls while she kissed the base of his shaft. Occasionally, Paige dragged her tongue to the tip, her tongue running up and down the thick veins, until finally sliding over the pre-cum dripping from his tip. The salty taste of him filled Paige's mouth as she began to swirl her tongue around the tip. She looked up into Ken's eyes for approval, which he gave with a nod, and then she took his head into her wet, warm mouth. Ken groaned.

"Oh, my God... Paige..." he moaned.

Bobby couldn't believe his eyes. Paige forced herself to take a large portion of Ken's sizable tool into her throat, the guttural sound of her gag reflex being violated turning Bobby on even more than he would have liked. Bobby knew Ken was going to be in for the blowjob of a lifetime, because Paige loved sucking dick.

She forced his cock into her throat and began to bob up and down on it, letting her mouth slide back and forth over his sensitive shaft. Her hands stroked him all over at the same time. Paige occasionally took him out of her mouth, thick strands of pre-cum and saliva stretching away from Ken's penis when she did. It was an erotic sight to behold: a spider-web of desire connecting Ken's penis to the home it was making inside of Paige's throat. When she would take him back into her throat, Paige continued to bob up and down on him. She looked like a slut, Bobby thought, embarrassed that he could have such a cruel thought about his lover. But the fact was, she was naked, on her knees, and sucking another man's cock for gain. He hated to think of her like a slut, but it turned him on even more to see his girlfriend reduce herself to such a position. Still, she seemed to be enjoying herself, occasionally taking Ken's thick penis out of her mouth and using both of her hands to stroke and mold it like clay.

"Oh, Paige... sweetie... look at me. I want to see those emerald green eyes looking right at me when you're sucking my dick," Ken managed.

Paige flashed him an innocent smile with his manhood stuffed deep in her throat.

"How deep can you take me?" he asked.

Paige gagged herself on his penis, which pushed over the back of her tongue and against her gag-reflex. It wasn't enough for Ken, who took Paige's head into his hands and then forced his entire length into the back of her throat, which caused her nose to press into his pubic region and her neck to swell. Bobby had seen Paige deep-throat before, but never anything as big as Ken's penis. Her neck was literally bulging because of it, her eyes watering and causing her make-up to run down her cheeks. Ken forced her to stay just like that, even as she fought for air. Paige was having trouble breathing, but realized Ken wanted her mouth longer than she was initially willing to give it, so she forced herself to breathe through her nose as he held her head in place. When she started to shake, Ken released her, pre-cum and saliva spilling out of her throat with the massive erection. Paige burst out into a coughing fit, which Ken seemed to find amusing. She looked up him seeking approval for her botched attempt. Ken smiled incredulously and pushed the hair out of her eyes.

"Not many girls your age can deep-throat a cock, Paige."

"I guess I'm not most girls my age," she replied with ruined make-up, her lips and chin glistening with spit and pre-cum.

Ken smiled. He then placed his erection on her cheek, which caused Paige to shudder, the sensation of his cock against her cheek causing her body to flood with excitement. He just rested it there and smiled down at her.

"Does that feel good?" Ken asked.

"Yes... I love your penis," she admitted.

"Bobby, Paige is amazing..."

"She is..." Bobby said.

"I want to fuck you, Paige."

"Okay..."

Ken picked her up in his powerful arms and carried her over to the table where he climbed on top of her and positioned his aching head at her soaking entrance. She felt it there, nervous at how much it was about to stretch her out and hurt her. The first time Bobby pushed into her, she screamed out and was in tears. She looked up into Ken's eyes, nervous as a virgin, and stroked his hair. Ken smiled down at her.

"I'm glad it's you..." she admitted.

"Me too, sweetie."

"Be gentle."

"I will."

Ken took the head of his penis and dragged it up and down her opening.

"Ready?"

Paige swallowed nervously and looked to Bobby. She reached out to him. He nervously approached her and took her hand in his. She smiled nervously at him.

"You ready?" she asked him.

"Yeah..." Bobby admitted, not knowing that he was.

Ken pushed inside of Paige as she tightened her grip around Bobby's hand.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she screamed as Ken shoved his whole girth into her tight hole.

The pleasure and pain surging through Paige's vagina was unlike anything else she had ever felt. She looked up into Ken's eyes as he slowly began to fuck her, obviously enjoying himself more than she was. She bit down on her lip and turned back to Bobby, her only lifeline. She smiled at him, thankful to have him with her.

"I love you, sweetie," she managed.

"I love you too..." he said.

Bobby watched Ken fuck his girlfriend and decided he couldn't take anymore. He was more uncomfortable being the only one dressed in the room and decided to change that. He pulled off his shirt much to his girlfriend's surprise and excitement. When he got down to his boxers, kicking away his pants, it was obvious he was already excited. His erection pitched a perfect tent inside his boxers, a tiny wet spot forming right where the tip pressed against the cotton. He was nervous about being outshined by Ken, suddenly feeling smaller than before, knowing Paige would forever have this experience to compare.

"Paige... I think your boyfriend wants you to do something with him," Ken said.

"Yeah," she admitted. "Come here." Paige signaled for Bobby to step closer, which he did as Ken continued to pound into her harder and faster. The sounds of their genitals slapping together drove Bobby wild, but when Paige reached out and yanked his boxers off his cock, he forgot all about his insecurities and anxiety. Her breath felt like a breath of Heaven against him, her grip welcome and soothing to his discomfort.

"Bobby, you have such a beautiful dick," Paige admitted mid-coitus, slowly running her hands over Bobby's erect penis, molding his foreskin over his head and back again. "It's my favorite part of your body," she said, before slipping it into her mouth.

Paige started to fellate Bobby while Ken fucked her. She had never felt like a bigger whore in her life, attempting to sloppily deep-throat her boyfriend's cock while Ken continued to fuck her and grope her chest. Her breasts bounced happily around with each thrust, driving Paige crazy as her manager and boyfriend's cocks continued to push in and out of her. Bobby had never been so forceful when inside her mouth as he was being then, essentially fucking his girlfriend's throat and causing her to continuously gag on his cock while Ken continued to fuck her. Paige looked up into Bobby's eyes as he continued to push the cock she loved so much further and further into the back of her throat, causing saliva and pre-cum to spill all over her already messy face. She winked at Bobby, which made him smile.

"Paige, you're so fucking tight..." Ken moaned.

"I'm surprised I can fit you. Ah... your dick is so bi--" she was cut off as Bobby rocketed his cock into the back of her throat, causing her to gag instantly.