Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you just love the sound of Paige gagging on a nice thick cock, Bobby?"

That's when Paige felt Bobby's tongue on her slit.

Paige felt Ken squeeze down on her breasts as he started to pummel her throat as Bobby began to sloppily eat her wet pussy, Paige reveling in the sensation of her boyfriend's dedication to the art of cunnilingus while she fought the sensation of getting sick every time her manager's cock rocketed into her esophagus.

"I love the way your neck swells every time Ken shoves his cock in your throat," Bobby breathed into her privates as he continued to pet them, finger them, and suck on every inch of them. Bobby loved playing with Paige's pussy in an almost clinical way, which made her really self-conscious at first. Paige started to gag again, and almost felt like she was going to be sick again, the wretched sounds bubbling up from deep beneath her throat disgusting her, the visceral way in which Ken kept thrusting in and out of her neck like a piston also somewhat upsetting her. There was no romance left in the act. Her body was simply being used as an outlet to fuck. She finally started to wretch and tried to fight back, but Ken only fucked her mouth harder and deeper while Bobby kept playing with her pussy like it was the first time. Paige's eyes kept watering over and pre-cum and saliva started spilling up her face. When Ken finally pulled out of her throat, she started coughing and gasping for air.

"Jesus, Ken! Calm do..." but Ken was already slapping her mouth and nose with his sloppy cock, drenched in pre-cum and spit, Bobby then mimicking Ken's lead and spitting on her pussy before slapping her bare vulva over and over before returning to eating it. Paige wanted to protest, but her body loved the aggression and her heart gave in to her body's desire just before Ken shoved his massive cock back into her neck. Paige threw her hands back to press against her manager's thighs to try and get him to pull some of his meat from her head, but she was no match for him, even as he squeezed back down on her aching tits and began to fuck her throat. The only reason Paige wasn't getting sick was because of the attention Bobby was devoting to licking her pussy, her lips and clitoris on fire now, Paige bucking up against her boyfriend's nose and mouth. She wanted to draw him deeper into her womanhood and looked down at him between her legs, there where she was exposed to him, but all she could see was Ken's balls as his cock continued to rocket in and out of her throat, despite her attempts at protest or fighting back a little.

Her throat simply hadn't been broken in yet.

Every time she gagged or coughed gutturally, it sounded to Paige like she was about to be sick, and the sounds only made her more self-conscious, but still, Ken kept fucking, even as she attempted to twist and turn. Even Bobby didn't try to stop Ken.

That's when Paige felt Bobby's face move away and his cock push against her wet opening a moment later. Paige braced herself but when her boyfriend pushed in her tight hole she moaned out around the thick piece of meat being rammed into her neck. Cocks were moving like pistons in her throat and cunt now, fucking both of her holes, all she could do was accept it and let her boyfriends take her body. Bobby fucked her as awkwardly as he did on their first night together while Ken continued to fuck her throat as roughly as he had her pussy on their first night, Paige still attempting to fight the urge to become sick at any moment. Her body was just a vessel for their pleasure now, but it was also electrifying her knowing that she had submitted to being such a lowly whore. Paige reached out and blindly touched her boyfriend's chest, Ken's also, unable to see anymore with all of the pre-cum and saliva spilling into her eyes that were already watering over from the vicious throat-fucking she had been being subjected to. Her boyfriend's cock was a welcome feeling, Paige wishing her pussy the only part of her body being fucked anymore. Finally, Ken pulled out of Paige's throat completely and she started to cough deeply.

"I want to cum in your eyes," Ken said.

"My eyes? That's totally going to sting!"

"I know, sweetie, but those beautiful green eyes are just so big and gorgeous... I've been dying to seal them shut ever since you first let me give you your first facial. And if you really want to please me today, you'll let me do that to you..." Ken said, slowly masturbating over her ruined face, hanging upside down while Bobby continued to fuck her like an animal. She looked up for the first time at him, wondering what he might think of the sight of her now. His eyes seemed to light up.

"Jesus, sweetie... you look like a little whore right now," Bobby said.

"You want Ken to come on my face again?" she asked.

"I do."

"Is it because you want him to mark me?" Paige asked innocently.

"No. To make you a whore... his whore... and mine" Bobby said, Paige feeling his throbbing head pushing in and out of her wetness and pushing her closer to orgasm.

"Is that what I am to you?"

"When our cum is on your face... yes." Bobby said.

Paige nodded as Ken tilted Paige's head back.

"What a beautiful slutty target. Do you mind if I dump a thick load of sperm all over your whore face, Paige?" Ken asked, stroking himself furiously over her ruined face.

She shook her head.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it, Ken," she moaned.

"Beg for it, Paige."

"I want it, Ken. I want to feel your hot, sticky cum land all over my face..."

"Your slutty face," Ken added.

"My slutty, whore face," Paige added, reaching down to rub her clit while Bobby continued to fuck her into submission like the whore she had let herself become.

Ken finally aimed his throbbing member right in front of Paige's right eye and started to stroke it furiously. Paige's clit was on fire, the inside of her sex electrified.

The first rivulet blasted directly into her eye and stung just as she had feared.

It sealed her eye shut like glue and congealed into her lashes and coated her eyelid.

"Ah!" she screamed, closing her other eye instinctively as Ken moved his member over and peeled her left eye open in just enough time to blast it with more hot cum.

Paige struggled, the cum shot to her eyes stinging.

Ken then released her eye, and Paige instinctively closed it, thick, creamy sperm now congealed in both of her lashes and cascading beneath her eyelids and swimming over her eyes. She then felt Ken's seed streak across her neck, chin, and lips, in one long rivulet. Another thick helping splattered down across her forehead. It was warm on contact, splattering next all over her nose and cheeks. It felt like cum was literally raining down on her face as she heard Ken cry out like an animal, releasing himself and draining the contents of his balls all over her face, hair, and neck while her boyfriend continued to pump in and out of her faster and faster, Paige suddenly aware that Bobby was becoming more physically aroused by the sight of Ken ejaculating on her messy face. That forbidden notion got her even more aroused and she felt her body respond, her own impending orgasm building deep inside her, her boyfriend's engorged head teasing it each time it pressed up against her g-spot, Paige having to maneuver her body at just the right angle so that it would. Ken's seed finally subsided and started to drip down on her face in droplets.

"Oh fuck yeah, Ken cum all over my slutty Rockstar's face!" Paige kept saying. "Fuck me Bobby! Fuck me harder. I want to feel you fuck my tight pussy when Ken's cum is all over my face!" she kept screaming as Ken's orgasm finally subsided. Her eyes stung, and she dared not open them, but she could feel all of the warm semen sliding down her face and Bobby's cock pumping and throbbing inside of her pussy. She was blind but for the feeling of the powerful cock getting ready to burst inside her.

"Oh, Bobby, Bobby, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck..." Paige felt Ken's cock rocket back in her mouth, cutting her cries of ecstasy off.

Ken liked his cock sucked even after he came, Paige knew.

He placed his cock back inside of her mouth and continued to stroke her hair gently while, Paige unable to look up and see Ken staring down at the sight of his softening member disappearing into her cum-streaked face. Small bursts of semen continued to leak out of Ken's massive cock and into her mouth, which continued to tease Paige's taste buds with the salty taste of cum. But most of Ken's orgasm had already been spent on Paige's face, so he had little to fill up her mouth with once he had come.

"Paige, you look so beautiful with my cum splattered all over your face," she heard Ken say.

Paige's response was muffled around Ken's cock.

Ken let out a final groan and collapsed beside her, the thought of bringing a man to his knees pushing Paige's ecstasy closer toward exploding through her body.

Bobby pulled out of Paige and then a moment later Paige Bobby screamed, "Here it comes, sweetie!" just before she felt a thick rope of her boyfriend's semen splatter down onto her cheek and neck. Paige forced her eyes open and then felt her pussy burst at the sight of her boyfriend's aching, purple head shooting erupting like a volcano, spurting copious amounts of white cream all over her nose and forehead.

"Oh fuck!" Paige screamed as she burst, a flood of euphoria rushing through her groin and numbing her legs and abdomen while Bobby continued to paint an abstract masterpiece all over her face. He tilted her head this way and that, seemingly purposefully spreading his seed over specific parts of her face. Paige reached up and began to massage Bobby's balls when her boyfriend tilted her head so that he could start to shoot sperm over her brow and temple. Semen stretched out across her ear and hair and then Bobby was tilting her head back up and painting her lips. When she finally heard Bobby cry out like an animal he screamed, "Fuck!" right before collapsing on the opposite side of her, leaving her there with two loads of cum, pre-cum, saliva, and ruined make-up all over her face, her pussy spread wide open, her own cum spilling out between her glistening lips. Her orgasm was still bursting inside of her like mini tremors rippling through her privates. Paige was always self-conscious about how hard she came, knowing that every time there was usually a pair of sheets needed to be washed or clothes that needed changed.

Paige looked over and saw Ken admiring her face.

"Wow... look at you..." he moaned, his cock softening between his legs.

Paige turned to Bobby, massaging his balls while semen still slowly leaked from his tip and ran down his softening member, the sight of her seemingly making him hard.

They were admiring their masterpiece.

"Like what you see?" Paige asked innocently.

Bobby nodded. Paige heard Ken get up and turned to see him turning on his camera over on the desk. She swallowed hard and put on her best amateur porn star face as he returned to her with every intention of making her one. She looked up at him and spread her legs even wider as he snapped off candids of her just as was. Paige's heart raced inside her chest as Ken continued to take her picture while her boyfriend just sat back and slowly masturbated to the sight.

"I haven't fucked a girl's throat like that since auditions week," Ken said.

The smell hit Paige next, her smell, the smell of sex and cum. It was so potent in the air that it intoxicated her. Was her scent that strong, she wondered? She blushed, wondering if Paige and Bobby could smell her from where they stood and sat.

"Why don't you stand up and stand over against this wall and then play with all of that warm cum on your face for the camera, sweetie," Bobby said, getting up and taking the camera from Ken while also helping Paige up. When she was standing against the far wall, she felt all of the cum slide back down over her brows and into her eyes, all of the cream splattered across her cheeks, lips, and chin now dangling off of her face like icicles. When Bobby put Paige against the wall, she stood there nervously not knowing what pose she was meant to strike, what faces she was supposed to make, but she knew that she was supposed to perform like all of the girls Paige knew Bobby masturbated to on the Internet. She just wasn't sure how.

"Play with it," she heard her boyfriend say again.

"How?"

"Scoop some of it in your mouth and leave it there..." Bobby moaned, using one hand to reach down and stroke his stiffening cock while steadying the camera with the other. She looked over and saw Ken was drained, possibly asleep. She smiled at that.

Paige reached up and scooped some of the warm frosting off her cheeks and from the corner of her eyes and slid the mess down into her mouth. She felt the potent taste of semen wash over her taste buds as she did this a few more times and then stopped at her boyfriend's request before it started to spill out the corners of her mouth. A lot of the cum that was dripping off her face and falling out of her mouth now slid down forbidden trails across her milky white breasts, trailing further down toward her naval and eventually her aching clit. When she felt the cool seed slide over her excitement, Paige felt a chill run through her body. Another orgasm was building up inside of her, but this one was going to be even more intense than before.

"Show me all of that cum in your mouth, honey..." Bobby said.

Paige opened her mouth, showing her boyfriend and the camera that it was filled to the rim with creamy sperm while icicles of the forbidden substance continued to dangle off her chin and cheeks. God, she felt like a slut, but the sight of Bobby masturbating his stiffening cock to the sight made her own orgasms continue to ripple through her body. She reached down and started to rub her own excitement.

"Now swallow," her boyfriend demanded.

Paige made a dramatic show of swallowing Ken and Bobby's cum with an audible gulp. She then opened her mouth back up and showed Bobby that her mouth was empty. Bobby smiled and finally put the camera down. He walked over to Paige and took her by the hand.

"You want to see?"

"Sure..." Paige said.

Bobby led Paige into Ken's private bathroom, leaving him down for the count in the main room. When Paige saw her sight reflected naked in the mirror, her heart nearly dropped into her stomach. Paige thought her face looked more like it had been iced at a bake shop with warm frosting than it did like it had been ejaculated on. Her make-up was also completely ruined, mascara congealing with cum all over her cheeks. Thick helpings of Bobby and Ken's seed also dangled off of her chin and cheeks. It was the most hardcore, pornographic sight Paige had ever seen of herself.

"Your cum looks like frosting... I feel like a little snack cake," Paige said, smiling, her nose crinkling up at the thought. "God, what a mess..." she added.

"How are your eyes?"

Paige leaned into the mirror to inspect them.

"A little red, but... not as bad as I thought they were going to be," she added, thankful since she wasn't sure how she was going to explain that fact to her friends and fans.

"Why do you like coming on my face so much?"

"I like leaving my mark on you," Bobby admitted, slowly positioning himself behind her and pushing himself into her wet flower. Paige moaned as Bobby grabbed both of Paige's breasts and shoved himself deep inside of his girlfriend. Paige screamed out, unaware of how close another orgasm she was, wondering if Ken was still asleep.

"You like leaving your mark on me and fucking me like a barn animal?" Paige asked.

"I do!" Bobby admitted.

Paige pushed back against Bobby and forced him out of her, turned around, pushed him to his knees and straddled his face, forcing him to the floor. Paige then started grinding her soaking pussy all over Bobby's face, her boyfriend not sure what to make of this sudden turn of events. But Paige loved the sight of her wet lips smearing her excitement all over Bobby's face. The sight immediately made her lips ache and her slit even more wet with wanting release. Never before had she felt the need, the carnal urge to mark Bobby as her own, but when she looked down and saw the face of her young lover, she couldn't help herself. It felt so amazing to her.

"How do you like being marked?" Paige said, grabbing a fist full of her boyfriend's hair and smearing her wetness all over her lover's beautiful face.

"I..." Bobby wasn't able to respond the way Paige was grinding against his mouth and nose, but she was able to decipher the words "love it" amongst his muffled cries.

Paige then started masturbating over Bobby, attacking her clit furiously as Bobby finally moved up and started to eat her swollen lips and penetrate her sex with his tongue. Paige screamed out. "Bobby! Fuck... eat me... eat my fucking pussy! Yes!"

Bobby pulled her lips apart and started to fuck Paige with his fingers while licking her all over at the same time. Paige continued bucking against Bobby's mouth and face, grabbing his head and rubbing her wet pussy over him like a horny schoolgirl discovering masturbation for the first time by rubbing their privates against a bedpost. Bobby didn't seem to mind. Paige turned back and saw he was grabbing his cock furiously. His hand flew up and down his fully erect cock, his whole shaft lathered in a mixture of his own cum, pre-cum, and Paige's juices. The sloppy sound of his sliding up and down turned Paige on, Paige wondering if that was why Ken and Bobby loved making her gag around their cocks. Did that sound turn them on?

"Is that for me?" Paige asked, reaching back and grabbing his balls. "I love watching you jack off for me." The sight made Paige rub herself even more vigorously than before, Paige deciding to massage her boyfriend's balls even more firmly, a slight whimper of pain or pleasure escaping his mouth in response. Paige smiled as she continued to grind against Bobby's face, rubbing her little clit in quick little circles.

"Come for me, Bobby. I want to watch you fucking explode like a volcano!"

"Yeah?" Bobby asked, now bucking against his own hand and moaning out.

"Your face looks so hot with cum all over it, baby!" Bobby said.

Paige smiled devilishly and turned back to Bobby, staring at him.

"Then look at my face if that will help," Paige said. "Look at your little marked slut."

"Oh... God... Paige... I'm coming! I'm coming!" he kept moaning as Paige kept grinding against him. Paige quickly turned back and saw his head burst, a thick jet of sperm rocketing up into the air followed by another, both of which landed back on Paige's arm and wrist. Paige's own orgasm kicked into overdrive at the sight and she jerked Bobby's cock back and sent two more thick spurts of his cream shooting out onto her lower back, pooling down into her crack and sliding over the back of puckered little ass and sliding over the face of her vulva. A few more quick bursts splattered back onto Bobby's abdomen when suddenly Paige felt a deep pressure build up to the point of explosion. She turned back and saw Bobby's head cocked back, still reeling from his orgasm, the feeling of his sperm sliding over her ass and soaking lips on top of what was left on her face sending Paige into overdrive.

"I want to come all over your face, Bobby, I want to mark you as mine! Bobby!"

Paige suddenly felt the deep pressure inside of her burst like a bubble and she screamed. A sudden release of ecstasy rushed out of her pussy, which quickly made Paige fearful that she had just made herself pee, but it wasn't pee, it was cum! She looked down and saw a powerful stream rush out of her pussy as she started ejaculating all over her boyfriend's face. When it hit him square in the nose and mouth, it splashed all over his face and caused him to flinch back and close his eyes as she had done so many times before. The sight of Bobby caught off guard like that by her own stream of cum made Paige's orgasm rush out of her all the faster, a steady stream of her cum now rushing out of her pussy and spraying her boyfriend.