Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers

Becky herself didn't seem to have any misgivings about her assignment; she simply took the letter, got up and walked out of his office. I followed her, covering up my tits as soon as I left Hendry's sight and asked: "What do you want me to do?"

"Get a piece of tape from my desk." she replied as she kept moving towards the ladies room.

After snatching the entire dispenser, I ran to catch up with her and asked:"You're actually going through with this?"

"Hon." she smiled as she briefly stopped to look at me. "We're whores, we do as we're told."

I followed her into one of the stalls and watched her as she put the seat and lid down, then sat down facing the wall instead of the door, holding the letter up against the wall. Realizing that she waiting for my assistance, I glued the letter to the wall using a piece of tape. Now both hands free, Becky leaned back and put one foot on the lid with her; as her left hand pulled her panties aside, her right hand started playing with her clit.

"Dear Mr. Montgommery..." Becky said. It was the damnedest thing I had ever seen or heard; she was actually masturbating to a business letter. Although she started off with a clear, concentrated voice, she soon started to feel the effect of what she was doing; her voice started to trail off and her body started to shake and tremble.

Realizing I was going to have to present some evidence, I started searching for the camera function on Hendry's phone; by the time I had found it, Becky was already thoroughly enjoying herself, squirming and bucking on the closed toilet seat. I snapped a few photos, looked at her for a while, snapped another couple of photos... while trying to ignore my own wetness; Hendry was a perverted son-of-a-bitch, but he sure as hell had some wonderful ideas, I must admit. After a few minutes, Becky was getting really horny and put her foot against the wall -- right next to the piece of paper -- spreading herself open even more. God, this was so hot! Her fingers were really working her clit... faster and harder, faster and harder. I snapped another picture. Then, while still reading the letter, she reached into her blouse and bra and pulled her left tit out, lewdly wobbling it up and down. Her voice started to weaken and some of the words in the letter were getting replaced by moans, grunts and other sexual noises. Eventually she inserted two fingers into her cunt and started pistoning them in and out, driving herself to a violent, sloppy orgasm. As she was convulsing against the wooden stall wall, I snapped another couple of pictures, part of me wishing it was me on that toilet.

When her orgasm had come and gone, she looked at me and asked:"Was that okay?"

Unable to utter a sound, I nodded -- probably feeling more ashamed than she did. Becky got up, rearranged her clothes and left the stall, walking towards the sink, to wash her hands.

When we got back to Hendry's office -- I had taken my tits out again in the hallway -- we both walked up to his desk and as Becky just stood there, submissively waiting for further instructions, I handed him back his cell phone. As he started browsing through the pictures I had taken, I moved back and positioned myself against the far wall. "Excellent, you little slut!" he said, looking at Becky. "Now, let's see and hear if this experience has done you any good."

He got up and took out his cock, stroking it as he walked up behind her. "Put the letter on the desk, bend over, put your face right next to it and start reading." he said as he pulled her skirt and panties down to her ankles, exposing her ass.

He reached in his pants pocket, pulled out a small bottle of lotion and squirted a small amount of it on his fully erect cock... then, without further ado, he pried Becky's ass cheeks open with one hand and slid his erection up her butt hole while putting the lotion down on the desk. She squirmed and paused for just a second, but continued reading the letter although she was now getting fucked up the ass. From the looks of things, it wasn't her first anal encounter as she was more than able to accommodate his big cock. Professional as she was, Becky did her best to keep reading, regardless of the insensitive pounding she was receiving. When, after several minutes, she had reached the end of the letter, Hendry grunted between his teeth -- clearly close to blowing his load:"Read it again bitch!"

Submissively, Becky started reading the letter again... but before she got to the third sentence, Hendry started cumming so hard, that he pushed forward violently, pushing Becky flat on her stomach on his desk. Half on top of her, his cock still buried in her ass, he squirted his load deep inside of her, roaring loudly and manly, asserting his dominance over her. Eventually, after catching his breath, he pulled his flaccid cock from between her ass cheeks and got up, sitting down on one of the visitors' chairs.

"That was better." he said. "Type it and send it."

"Yes sir." Becky moaned, as she got up from the desk, took her skirt and panties and walked out of his office, with me directly behind her.

Unfortunately for Becky, Brian was just escorting two gentlemen into the conference room.

"Ah Becky." said one of them. "It's good to see you again."

I was clearly more embarrassed than Becky herself, as she replied:"How's business Mr. Gavins?" acting as if she wasn't naked from the waist down.

"Fine, just fine hon." he said as he looked her up and down shamelessly.

"Would you like Becky to join us, while we go over your contract, Mr. Gavins?" Brain asked.

"Why yes, I would like that very much... if it's not too much trouble."

"Not at all." Brain said. "Becky, go clean up and join us in the conference room."

"There's no need for that... she's just fine the way she is."

"As you wish Mr. Gavins." Brian said as he signaled Becky to follow them.

She quickly turned towards me, handing me her skirt and panties and the letter.

"Can you type this out and take it to Hendry for his final review?" she asked rhetorically as she turned and followed the three men into the conference room, Hendry's cum seeping out her ass and running down her thigh. I returned to my desk and put Becky's clothes on her chair, opened a word processor and started typing out the letter, while trying to ignore my moist pussy. What a mad house this was; it was like a dream come true, I smiled to myself as I clenched my legs shut. When I was nearly done typing the two paged letter, Becky stumbled out of the conference room. When I glanced up at her, I couldn't take my eyes off her anymore; her face was completely covered in cum: her cheeks, her lips, chin, nose, even her hairline was drenched, which was causing her hair to cling obscenely to her forehead. I gawked at her while she walked up to her desk, opened her drawer, took out her vibrator and walked back into the conference room.

My god! I thought to myself. I needed to get off, but as I was in rotation yet, I didn't stand much of a chance of getting a cock inside of me, so I decided to go to the bathroom and finger myself to some sort of an orgasm. But first I had to deliver the printed letter to Hendry for his final review. Becky had asked me to do that and I was not going to disappoint her. Just before knocking on Hendry's door, I remembered his directive to show some tit or cunt and -- feeling rather naughty -- decided that instead of simply taking out my tits again, I would be a little more slutty this time. I took off my panties, threw them on the floor and pulled up my skirt; with my wet pussy out for all to see, I knocked and waited -- my body trembling with lust.

"Come." he shouted.

I walked in and closed the door, walking up to his desk self-assured and putting the printed letter in front of him, then stepping back a few paces like the obedient slut that I was. He finished what he was doing on his computer, then looked at me, glanced at the letter and then back at me, gawking at my cunt, lewdly on display. His arrogant, smoldering looks made me even wetter!

While he quickly glimpsed over the letter, he said:"I like your attitude Maya. It takes a lot of nerve to walk into my office with your cunt exposed; you're obedient and you've got fat tits, two fine qualities in any woman!"

"Thank you sir." I replied.

My god, what was he doing to me, I was actually starting to drip.

After putting the letter back on his desk, he said:"Good work Maya!"

Just as I was preparing to move towards the desk and take it, anxious to lock myself in the bathroom and finger the stuffings out of myself, he said:"Before you go, would you mind getting on your hands and knees, facing the door?"

What the hell? What was he doing? How could he be up for more sex this quickly again?

Was I allowed to obey him, seeing that I hadn't been put in rotation yet?

I couldn't very well turn him down, now could I? He was my boss... besides, I really wanted him to have his way with me!

With all of those questions running through my mind, I hesitated for a few moments. Hendry, misinterpreting my hesitation for reluctance, said:"If you're not feeling up to it yet..."

"I'll do anything you tell me to..." I blurted out as I sank to my knees, my body quivering with lust.

"...sir." I quickly added as I got on all fours.

"That's very kind of you Maya!" he whispered, mocking my eagerness to please him as he walked up to me.

I could hear him unzipping his pants and starting to stroke his cock, apparently enjoying the view. Although I was sitting pretty indecent, it still wasn't lewd enough for him as he grunted between his teeth, his hand furiously rubbing his shaft:"Put your face on the ground and pull your ass cheeks apart."

"Yes sir." I replied with a shaky voice, not hesitating for a second to do something so nasty, something that I wouldn't even do for my husband -- not even after five bottles of expensive wine and all the compliments in the world -- and yet here I was, willingly degrading myself for his amusement. I remained in that demeaning position for several minutes, my cheek pressed to the cold floor, as he stroked himself to a finish. The duality of the situation was driving me crazy; part of me wanted him to ram his cock up my cunt -- or my ass if he wanted to -- while the other part was terrified of exactly the same thing! That last part of me was relieved to hear him moan, grunt and then feel him dump his cum on my ass; as I felt his cum raining down on the naked skin of my ass, I had the tiniest of orgasms. I couldn't believe it, I had never been able to cum without explicit stimulation and now here I was, having an orgasm based solely on humiliation and disgrace. Fortunately, my climax wasn't too intense, as Hendry quickly zipped up and said:"Get up and get out!"

I got up and walked out, knowing better than to look at him; I closed the door behind me, picking up my panties and rearranging my clothes on my way to the ladies room. I stormed in and -- not even bothering to use one of the stalls or take off any more clothes -- just kneeled down on the tiled floor, jamming three fingers up my soaking twat. As I sat there, masturbating like a common slut, I started thinking about everything that had happened that day -- especially the humiliation Hendry had put me through. Needless to say, I climaxed rather quickly, but superficially as I was unable to achieve complete satisfaction with just my fingers. While getting dressed and washing my hands, I made a mental note to bring a vibrator to work the following week; I had a feeling I was going to need it!

I had only been sitting at my desk for about ten minutes when the door to the conference room opened and Brian, along with his two clients walked out, all of them laughing. While the three of them strolled towards the elevator, Becky walked out. My cunt contracted and I nearly had my second unstimulated orgasm as I saw the state she was in: completely naked, holding her ripped blouse and bra in her right hand, her glimmering dildo in her left. Except for her face -- which was already drenched before -- she now also had globs of cum on her tits and upper arms. Her cunt lips were protruding and her inner thighs were covered in vaginal fluids, indicating she had been deftly fucked, either with the dildo or a real cock... probably both!

She walked up to her desk, threw her ruined blouse and bra in the trashcan and reached into her under desk drawer cabinet, looking for some new clothes. After rummaging through the drawers for a bit, she took out only a black bra and whispered:"Damn, that was my last blouse!"

"Guess I'll have to do some shopping this weekend." she smiled at me as she headed towards the ladies room.

While Becky was cleaning herself up, Carter, Hendry and Brian all left for the weekend -- each of them telling me how much they were looking forward to next week -- leaving us girls alone on our floor. I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye, so I waited for Becky to come back out.

All cleaned up and dressed in a skirt and bra, but no blouse, she put on her coat and we headed for the elevator. She hadn't bothered to button up her coat, so her black bra and the rest of her naked upper body was clearly visible. Even after catching me staring at her chest, she didn't bother covering up, so I just kept sneaking a peek every now and again while we were waiting for the elevator.

"Enjoying the view?" she smiled as she caught me again.

"I am sorry." I apologized. "This is all just a little overwhelming."

"You're horny, aren't you?" she asked as we entered the elevator.

"Like you wouldn't believe." I admitted. "I tried to get myself off with my fingers, but... I uh."

"You couldn't quite reach the spot, could you?"

"No."

"Well, maybe your husband can scratch your itch this weekend."

"Yes. He probably could." I replied, staring at the floor.

"Or..." she said, facing me.

"Or?"

"... I could scratch it for you, if you'd like."

"You'd... you'd do that?"

"Anything for a fellow slut." she grinned.

"I would like that very much." I blurted out immediately, afraid that I might lose the nerve to accept her offer if I waited any longer. She nodded -- a wide grin on her face -- and leaned in, kissing me full on the lips and grazing my left boob with her hand. Instinctively, my lips opened up and our tongues started exploring each other's mouths, cautiously at first... but after a few seconds, we were slobbering all over one another.

We broke our kiss and faced forward, towards the opening doors, both of us wiping our lips with our fingers, removing the excess saliva, just in case there was someone waiting for the elevator. Luckily, there wasn't and so Becky whispered -- as we waited for the doors the close again:"Is my car okay?"

"Anywhere you want." I replied, feeling my heartbeat reverberate throughout my body. It had been a while since I had made out in a car, but what the heck, I thought to myself. We exited the elevator at the basement level and I followed her to her car, my cunt tingling and watering with anticipation.

"Get in the backseat." she said, as she unlocked the car, took off her coat and placed it along with her purse in the trunk; her upper body, except for her skimpy black bra, now completely naked.

"Leave the door open and put your feet out of the car." she said, as she closed the trunk.

I did as I was told.

"Take off your panties." she whispered, as she walked up to me and reached back to unclasp her bra.

While I shifted from one butt cheek onto the other to hike up my skirt and wriggle myself out of my panties, Becky threw her bra on the ground, took off her skirt and pulled down her own panties. Then, she kneeled down in front of me and put her head between my legs, prying them open as far as the confines of her car would allow it. She started off by licking me gently, teasing my pleasure button with the tip of her skilled tongue. Then she inserted two fingers up my soaking twat and started stimulating my vaginal walls as best and as deep as she could; using her free hand, she pushed me on my back on the backseat and raised one of my legs so high that my foot ended up against the car roof, lewdly opening my cunt open to her prying tongue and fingers. Becky didn't seem to be in any kind of hurry -- although sitting butt naked, on her knees, on the cold concrete floor of the car park, couldn't have been very comfortable -- and took her sweet time igniting that old familiar spark deep inside of me.

After keeping me balancing on the brink of an orgasm for nearly ten minutes, she finally nudged -- fingered -- me over the edge and kept me in a state of perpetual, agonizing bliss for what seemed like an eternity. Pushed far beyond any sense of propriety, I started shouting all kinds of profanity while squealing as loud as I could; my voice bouncing off the concrete walls of the parking lot, creating an endless, perverted symphony of sexual echoes. I moaned, bucked, squirmed and clawed at the interior of the car as Becky kept pistoning her fingers in and out of my sopping pussy, while her tongue incessantly scraped my clit.

When she finally let up, I was utterly spent!

Barely able to breath and with a dangerously high heartbeat, I desperately tried to regain some form of control over my body, which was continuing to convulse around her fingers, still lodged up my cunt. The fact that she was painstakingly slowly pulling her fingers out, while deliberately grazing my vaginal walls every millimeter of the way, wasn't quite helping things along either. She sure knew how to please the stuffings out of a woman!

While I laid there, trying to muster up enough strength to get back up, Becky used my panties to wipe my cum off her mouth and fingers, and then started putting her clothes back on.

"You okay?" she asked as I got up and started readjusting my skirt and blouse.

"Wonderful." I smiled sheepishly.

"Now you won't have to get under your husband this weekend." she smiled wickedly.

"I'll do my best." I said, an equally wicked smile on my face.

"Get in, I'll drop you off at the bus stop." she said as she hopped into the driver's seat. The ride to the bus stop took no more than a few minutes... time both of us apparently used for contemplation instead of talking, as neither of us uttered a single word.

"See you Monday." she said, as she pulled into the bus stop for a moment.

"Have a nice weekend." I replied as I got out.

Still a bit wobbly on my feet, I watched Becky drive off, wishing it was Monday morning already!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,403 Followers
12