Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, the previous times I had to wait for my dad to finish up with Becky before I could get some, but now that there are two of you, I don't have to wait anymore, now do I?" she concluded as he opened her legs ostentatiously and took another sip of her coke.

"Yes, I understand now miss Weinberg. I am terribly sorry for the misunderstanding." I replied as I got down on my knees in front of her and bent my head down to her pussy. I must admit, she smelled delightful; her skin had clearly been scented for the occasion, even down there.

"That's quite all right." she said as she switched her iPod and tilted her head back. I gently licked her for about a minute or so, to get the both of us in the right frame of mind, and then gently pulled her pussy lips open and started flicking my tongue over her pleasure button, getting her motor running.

Once we got started, she leaned her head back and relaxed, her head moving to the rhythm of the music; after a few minutes, she raised one leg and put it on the table -- slightly above the position of my head -- opening herself up even more. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be enjoying herself pretty well, as her right hand instinctively started running through my hair. For the next twenty minutes, I just sat there licking and pleasuring her. I didn't put any fingers inside of her, just a bit of my tongue now and then and focused mainly on clitoral stimulation. She didn't seem to mind one little bit; she moaned and squirmed, but was never quite able to reach an orgasm. Suddenly the door opened and Becky came in.

"I see the two of you are getting along quite nicely." she spoke softly.

As my mouth was otherwise preoccupied, I didn't respond. Gloria, who had noticed the air displacement, looked up and pulled out her iPod, smiled up at Becky and asked:"Are his balls empty?"

"Yes Gloria, they're empty." she smiled, realizing the little brat was using foul language in an attempt to shock.

"How did he fuck you?" she asked, as her hand began to press my face further into her bush.

"First, I gave him a blowjob and then he got on top of me and fucked me missionary style." Becky replied.

"Missionary? Oh dad..." she sighed. "Did he at least pleasure you?"

"If you must know, he made me orgasm twice." Becky replied. She was lying, I could hear it in her voice. It did however stop Gloria from bashing her father, which I assume was the idea behind the lie.

"So, did he cum in your cunt?"

"Yes."

"Unprotected?"

"Yes."

"Show me." Gloria said.

As Becky lifted her skirt, Gloria pushed my head even deeper against her bush -- making it difficult for me to breath -- and gasped when she noticed that Becky wasn't wearing any panties anymore. Becky hadn't cleaned herself up yet and so there was cum seeping out of her cunt. Slowly, Gloria reached out with her hand, her fingers coming ever closer to Becky's glistening cunt.

"Use your fingers, make me cum." she suddenly said, as she released her grip on my head.

I complied and shoved two fingers up her twat, as her fingers touched Becky's trimmed pussy. As I glanced up at Becky -- holding her skirt up in a relaxed fashion -- I could see Gloria getting hornier by the second; when she was only seconds away from exploding in a big orgasm, I noticed her shoving two fingers up Becky's hole and roaming around in her dad's cum. It seemed to be the thrill she was looking for, as she gasped:"Oh god!" and started convulsing violently. I kept finger fucking her for as long as I could, until she pushed me away and put her leg down from the table, indicating she couldn't take any more.

"Will that be all miss Weinberg?" Becky asked as she lowered her skirt again now that the little brat had pulled her fingers out of her.

"Yeah, for now." she panted as put her earphones back in and relaxed.

I got up and left along with Becky.

"Sorry I didn't warn you about her." Becky whispered after closing the door to the meeting room.

"That's okay." I smiled. "All part of the job, right?"

"We can't go clean up at the same time; one of us has to stay here and make sure daddy doesn't walk in on his little whore until she's dressed; I'll take first watch."

"Thanks." I said as I went to freshen up.

When the both of us had cleaned up, separately and after checking up on the little princess -- she'd put on her clothes again, so there was no further problem -- Becky and I sat back down at our desk, continuing our work. Another ten minutes or so later, Henry walked out of his office and asked:"Maya, are you free?"

"Yes sir." I replied, looking up from my screen.

"Mr. Weinberg will see you now." he said as he stepped away from his office, leaving the door ajar.

I got up and walked over to his office; stepped in and closed the door behind me.

"Goodafternoon, Mr. Weinberg, how may I be of service?" I asked.

He smiled at me and said:"Well, my dear, why don't you sit down and talk to me for a bit."

"Yes, off course sir." I replied, as I sat down across from him in the second visitor's chair.

"Maya is it?" he asked.

"Yes sir."

"Do you like working here?" he asked as he started unbuttoning his pants.

"Yes sir, very much so... I haven't been here all that long, but I can already tell it's the right job for me."

"Henry tells me you're a married, cheating whore?"

"Yes sir, I am married. And yes, I am a cheating whore."

"Good, that's good. I like that." he replied as he started wanking his half-hard cock in front of me. "Did you ever cheat on your husband before you started working here?"

"Yes sir, all the time... I never took my wedding vows all that seriously."

His cock was fat and hard as he beckoned me over.

I slid off the chair and sank to my knees, getting ready to suck his cock, but he whispered:"Just your hand, hon."

As my right hand replaced his, I started jacking his cock slow and deliberate while I looked up into his eyes.

After a few seconds, he said:"Could you ruin it?"

"Excuse me?" I asked softly, not really sure I had heard him correctly.

"My orgasm. Can you ruin it, at the very last moment?" he repeated unabashed.

"If you wish sir." I replied as I picked up my wanking, getting more than a little wet between my legs: this was the first time any man had ever asked me to ruin his orgasm.

Hey, if this was what he wanted...

I jacked him off while I stared at him, looking for signs that he was about to cum. I had never done something like this before, but it seemed to be just a matter of timing. When he started moaning and squirming in his chair, I got ready. When I figured his cum was already in his tube -- about to burst out of his cock head -- I stopped and wrapped my hand tightly around the base of it. Not only did he not receive any more stimuli, the cum in his tube had nowhere to go, which drove him mad with frustration. He grunted and banged his fists on the armrests, grunting:"Fucking... loser!"

His cock convulsed, desperately trying to get rid of all the cum inside of it, but as I kept my hand firmly clenched around it, it eventually stopped and started to deflate. Somehow his frustration and his suffering made me even wetter down below. When I eventually let go of his flaccid dick, a tiny bit of cum trickled out onto the carpet: it was the perfect waste!

He looked me in the eye and moaned:"I am still horny!"

"And no way to get off..." I smiled, forgetting decorum for a second.

"... sir." I quickly added with a smile.

"You've got a bit of a mean streak, don't you?" he grinned amused.

"Get out." he said. "And tell my daughter we're leaving."

"Yes sir." I said as I walked out.

As soon as I stepped out, Becky came up to me, waving her arms all panicky.

"What?" I asked, whispering as softly as I could. She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the adjacent meeting room. Through the wide open door, I could see Gloria -- stark naked except for her sneakers -- standing on one foot, her other leg pulled up by Henry who had his cock up her snotty twat and was fucking the living shit out of her. Her eyes were clenched shut and her mouth was open wide; luckily she knew better than make any noise. Her young, big and firm tits slightly bounced to the fast rhythm with which Henry was shafting her.

Suddenly, a lot faster than I had anticipated, Mr. Weinberg stepped out of the office.

Reacting on instinct, I calmed myself and said:"I am afraid your daughter has had one too many soda's Mr. Weinberg, she just ran off to the bathroom."

"That's ok, I am in no hurry... is Henry still around?" he inquired.

"He's just taking a quick personal call in there." Becky said, pointing at the room where his daughter and Henry were fucking like animals. Closing the door at this point would only have raised suspicion, so we had to make sure that Mr. Weinberg didn't come any closer, as he was only a few steps away from seeing what a fucking whore his daughter was.

Becky proactively took a step towards him and asked:"Would you like another blowjob while you wait Mr. Weinberg?"

"No dear, thank you... you were both great, but twice is my limit for one afternoon." he replied. From the corner of my eye, I saw Henry pulling out of Gloria's twat and grabbing his cock in his right hand, while the girl quickly squatted down and hung her tongue out of her mouth lewdly while she put two fingers on her clit and started jiggling it like crazy. While Henry plastered her slutty angel-like face with his thick warm cum, she squirmed and rubbed herself all over for his amusement. Fortunately, they were both smart enough to remain perfectly silent.

"Why don't I bring you another cup of coffee Mr. Weinberg?" I asked.

"No thanks hon, I'll be out the door as soon as my daughter comes back from the bathroom. Besides, if I drink anymore coffee, I'll be running to the bathroom all night..."

I smiled nervously as I noticed Henry signaling me they were ready to get out of there; I made eye contact with Becky and passed on the signal with a few eye movements and a gentle head nod. Thinking on her feet, Becky started glancing around noticeably and even leaned into Henry's office for a minute.

"Looking for something hon?" Mr. Weinberg asked as he turned his head and followed her with his eyes.

"My panties." Becky smiled.

"Oh dear." Mr. Weinberg chuckled as he took a step towards Henry's office and poked his head in to have a look for himself. Now that her father was distracted, I beckoned Gloria the coast was clear. With her face full of Henry's cum, carrying her clothes in her arms and wearing nothing but her white sneakers, she dashed out of the meeting room and headed straight for the bathroom.

"You didn't put them into your pocket by any chance now did you, you naughty rascal?" Becky asked in her most seductive tone.

"No dear." Mr. Weinberg grinned.

In the meantime Henry had made himself presentable again and stepped out of the meeting room. With the situation defused, Henry started talking to Mr. Weinberg as Becky and I walked back to our desk. A few minutes later, Gloria came back from the bathroom, clean as a whistle and as innocent as a baby unborn.

Mr. Weinberg shook Henry's hand and then Gloria did the same. When they passed by our desks, both father and daughter said goodbye, each of them probably picturing at least one of us in some lewd position.

At around half past four, Carter rang and called Becky into his office. After seeing several of the other guys go home, I was about to go home myself at around five, when my phone rang. It was Carter.

"Maya, do you have a minute?" he asked.

"Off course sir." I said. I hung up and headed to his office; I knocked and waited.

"Enter."

I walked in and was startled -- very few things shocked me anymore -- to see Becky literally rolled up in Carter's carpet; as her clothes were scattered across the room, I could only surmise that she had laid down naked on the carpet and had allowed herself to be rolled up in it. Only her bare feet and head were sticking out. Carter was also naked and was kneeling next to her head, jacking his beautiful black cock inches away from it. As I had come to expect from this place, it was a random useless act of sexual depravity. Personally, I thought it was original, kinky and hot as hell, but my opinion wasn't solicited.

"Yes sir?" I asked.

"I want to see some tits while I jack off in Becky's face, and since hers aren't readily available..." he said.

"Understood sir." I said as I started unbuttoning my blouse and stepped closer.

After taking off my blouse, I unclasped my bra and threw both items on the floor.

"How's this, sir?" I asked, as I stood right in front of him.

"Closer." he said as he continued jacking off.

I kneeled down and cupped my tits with both hands, directing my erect nipples up at him; as he was on his knees as well, they were almost perfectly lined up with his face.

"Oh yeah." he said as he gawked at them. Off course, the whole endeavor was meant to demean Becky, who was nothing but a target for his cum now, while he was using me -- or part of me anyway -- as encouragement.

"They're so beautiful." he said. "So big and saggy."

"Can I touch them?" he asked.

To my surprise, he actually expected an answer.

"Yes, off course sir." I said.

He reached out and as he gently touched them, he unkindly slapped his big, heavy dick on Becky's face repeatedly. She objected to this extra humiliation as she assumed that's what he was after.

Carter looked at me and asked:"Would you mind?" as he looked down at his massive cock.

"No, off course not sir." I replied as I grabbed his shaft and slowly started stroking it, his cock parallel to the floor, the tip of it right above Becky's face. Slowly, he leaned in and gave me a gentle peck on the lips.

Becky played her role to perfection and protested:"Hey, what's the idea here?"

But I also knew what was expected of me and started slapping her face with his cock a couple of times, humiliating her even more. Becky pretended to be fighting us and groaned disgruntled, moving her head from right to left and back again. We started playing off each other as I pressed Carter's shaft down against her mouth, she moaned and moved her head again -- pretending to be fighting us -- when in fact she was running her pursed lips up and down his shaft. When Carter realized we were working together, it only made him hornier. When I realized he was about to cum, I bent my head down and sandwiched his hard cock between my lips and Becky's. He screamed louder than I had ever hear him scream and blasted away as our two sets of lips each went berserk on one side of his dick. Meanwhile his cum kept blasting out, pouring all over the left side of Becky's face, her hair and onto the floor next to her head. When he was done cumming, I put the tip of his cock in my mouth and sucked it completely dry and clean. While I got off relatively spotless, Becky was a mess!

After Carter freed Becky from her carpet prison, he dismissed us both. We got dressed and cleaned up one last time and then went home for the night. On the bus ride home, I replayed everything that had happened today in my mind, while I thought about how difficult it was going to be to refuse my husband sex.

12