Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the female interpreter walked up to me. She was still on her first or second glass of champagne, as she clearly didn't want to get drunk amongst all these guys, which was probably a good sign. She glanced at Becky sucking off one her colleagues – probably her boss – and then at me. Her eyes wandered up and down my body twice as she took another small sip from her glass.

"Do you only suck cock?" she whispered softly. Her whispering was clearly instigated by embarrassment as her colleagues were too drunk to overhear, even negating the fact that they didn't understand English. I knew what she meant and what she was after, but it had been a long time since I had enjoyed the sexual high ground in a conversation, so I teased her a little bit by saying, "No, I also fuck, give handjobs, take it up the ass and swallow."

Her eyes grew wide after hearing me say that, and after a nervous smile, she whispered, "That's not what I mean... do you... also... eat pussy?"

"You want me to lick your twat?" I asked.

"Would you mind?" she replied, glancing around shyly.

"Not at all, right here?" I said, putting down my glass.

"No! Not in front of them," she whispered nervously.

"All right, follow me," I said, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the conference room, into the hallway and into the adjacent conference room. After closing the door, I turned towards her and we just looked at each other for a few moments, she staring at my naked body and me admiring her curves in her black pant suit.

I approached her and began unbuttoning her jacket as she put her purse down on the conference table. After putting my hands in her sleeves and pushing her jacket onto the ground, I cupped her petite, firm breasts through her white blouse. She gasped. Then I started unbuttoning her blouse, slowly, as I gently kissed her cheeks, first one, then the other. After pushing her blouse onto the floor as well, I gently traced my fingers over her bare arms and her tummy, giving her goosebumps. After kissing her on each cheek again, I pushed my lips against hers. As her eyes were closed, that came as a bit of a surprise for her, but she immediately began kissing me back as I unclasped her bra. When I broke the kiss about ten seconds later, I pulled the straps over her shoulders and let the bra drop to the ground. With her tits exposed, she stood there, looking at me, radiating lust.

I reached out and gently traced my fingers around both of her nipples, causing her to gasp once again and tremble with lust. Then, I gently tweaked her nipples and exerted more and more pressure, hurting her just a tiny little bit, just enough to get her ready for what was coming next. After letting go of her nipples, I unbuttoned her pants and undid her zipper, then pulled my hands back and just looked at her. After a few moments, she realized what I wanted and briefly wiggled her hips, causing her pants to drop to the floor and expose her white panties. Slowly I got on my knees in front of her and yanked her panties down with one quick tug, causing her to moan and gasp at the same time. Her neatly trimmed bush came into view and I could see from the glistening moisture in her pubic hair that she was really horny. I kissed her tummy and her inner thighs as I gently pressed her legs further apart. Then, as I looked up into her eyes, I leaned in and pushed my face against her pussy.

I passionately ate her out and lapped up her juices for the next ten minutes, making her orgasm and whine like a unexperienced schoolgirl. After her first orgasm, I pushed her down on her back on the floor and fingered her through another mind-blowing orgasm. When she came down from her second orgasm, I asked, "You want to go again?"

"Nooo, no more," she whispered, completely out of breath, a big smile on her face.

I slumped down on the floor, my back against the wall, legs crossed.

After recuperating for a few minutes, she turned her head, looked at me and seemed to be mustering up the courage to ask me something else. "What is it?" I asked softly.

"I've never fingered another woman, would you mind?" she whispered.

I smiled widely, uncrossed my legs and pulled my knees up, putting my feet about a meter apart, spreading myself completely open for her. Clearly aroused, she crawled over to me and clumsily pushed two fingers against my entrance, trying to force them in.

"Slowly, here, let me help you," I said as I put my right hand on top of hers and began guiding her hand and fingers. Once I had guided two of her fingers inside of me, she began to explore and tried different angles, different depths and even began playing with my nipples with her other hand. After only a few minutes, I could feel her skills improving as she was getting quite adept at stimulating all the right spots. I moaned and panted as we looked into each other's eyes. Like that, she continued to play with me and finger me until I came and gushed all over the carpet. "Don't stop," I whispered as I felt her hesitating for a moment, "Keep going."

She forced herself to ignore my juices covering her hand and powered on through, making me cum a second time, several minutes later. After that, she gently pulled her fingers out and said, "That was... interesting!"

"Is there anything else you want to try?" I panted, fully expecting a negative response.

"There is one thing..."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"What's it like, being a whore?" she asked bluntly.

"Excuse me?" thinking I had misunderstood her.

"You are a whore, no?"

"Yes."

"What's it like, having to fuck and suck all day? Getting cum in your mouth, your pussy and in your face?"

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Ying," she whispered.

"Why don't I show you, Ying?" I replied, realizing there was no other way of satisfying her curiosity.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you married?"

"Engaged, we are getting married next spring," she replied.

"Perfect," I smiled, "How often do you fuck him?"

"Twice... a week," she replied hesitantly.

"Do you suck his cock?"

"Sometimes, on special occasions."

"Has he ever cum in your face?"

"No, god no..." she replied, slightly disgusted.

"How many other men have you been with?"

"None."

I smiled at how innocent and unspoiled she was.

"Do you want to know what it's like to be a slut?" I asked.

I could see her curiosity and hesitation fighting to get the upper-hand, but as neither had won after a couple of seconds, I decided to make the decision for her.

"I'll be right back," I said as I got up and walked out. I headed back into the large conference room and approached three of my bosses – Henry, David and Carter – asking each of them if they'd be interested in getting their cock sucked by the Chinese translator. As expected, none of them had any objections and so they began moving off into the hallway as inconspicuously as they could. The fact that most of the Chinese delegates were pretty drunk by now only aided in their exodus. Once all four of us were had gathered in the hallway, I led them into the other conference room. When Ying saw me bringing in three men, she became visibly agitated and nervous, covering up her tits and bush with her arms and hands.

"Slowly... ok guys?" I said, as they gawked at her, their cocks already bulging in their pants.

"Give me a minute to get her warmed up, ok?" I added before turning and walking up to her. I slowly pried her arms and hands away from her body, bringing her tits and cunt into open view. As the guys began rubbing their crotches and taking their pants off, I looked straight at her and whispered, "Hey."

It took her a few moments, but she eventually managed to pry her eyes away from the guys.

"Just follow my lead," I said as I slowly started sinking to my knees.

After a few seconds, she started kneeling as well and before long we were right next to each other, on our knees, both naked, and both horny as fuck. The only difference was that this was new to her... and she was really, really nervous.

David was first to step up to us and waved his dick at me. After giving it a few tugs and a quick little suck, I pulled it back out of my mouth and presented it to Ying, who was clearly very willing, but still tense. She slowly opened her mouth and hesitantly began bobbing her head up and down David's hard shaft. After a minute or so, he pulled out and shoved it back into my mouth. I started licking his balls and running my pursed lips up and down his tube, flicking my tongue around his cock head, slapping his cock against my cheeks and chin and just bobbing my slutty head up and down his veiny shaft as fast as I could. Ying, who had watched me attentively, proved to be an excellent student as she flawlessly imitated my performance when David shoved it back in her mouth a few minutes later.

When he started moaning, letting us know that he was going to cum, I was afraid Ying would panic and pull away, but she didn't. I slowly leaned my head in and put my cheek against hers, just as David pulled out and started jacking off like a madman.

"Close your eyes," I whispered. When he climaxed, mere seconds later, I was surprised to feel only a few drops of cum hitting my forehead, cheek, nose and chin. When David – having discharged all of his cum – stepped back, I carefully opened my eyes and glanced at Ying. It was immediately clear why so little of his spunk had made it onto my face; hers was completely drenched. I grabbed the nearest thing I could find, which happened to be Ying's white panties and used them to carefully scoop David's cum out of her eyes, so she could open them again.

There wasn't much time to recuperate, because Carter's huge, black dong was already bouncing up and down in front of us. I wrapped my hand around the black monster and presented it to her, brushing the tip of it against her lips. She opened up and stuffed half of his dick down her throat, right from the start. Ignoring the cum already on her face, she started earning her second load with a lot of enthusiasm, sucking his fat, black cock for all she was worth. Carter – like David before – alternated between our two mouths several times, before also cumming on our faces. And as before, Ying ended up getting splashed generously, whereas I only received one big spurt and a few drops. Once again, I used her panties to clear her eyes of any cum, so she could see what was going to happen next. After Carter had pulled his pants back up, he and David walked out, not interested in the rest of Ying's performance.

Henry stepped up, who – as usual – had something more in mind.

"Stand up," he whispered, looking down at Ying's cum-covered face. She hesitated for a moment, looking at me for guidance. Henry, atypically patient, whispered, "Don't worry, I just want to see if you can fuck as good as you can suck."

Ying got up and nervously held her arms and hands tightly against her body. Henry, naked from the waist down, gently pushed her against the table and grabbed her right leg, pulling it up slightly, forcing Ying to put her hands on the conference table for support. Without further ado, Henry pressed his dick against her wet pussy and penetrated her while looking her straight in the eye. She grimaced for a few seconds, but quickly started enjoying Henry's fat cock up her twat and even started moaning.

He fucked her standing up for a few minutes, then spun her around and pushed her down on her stomach on the table, ramming his cock up her twat from behind. Another minute or two later, he pulled out and turned her around again, grabbing her feet and spreading them high and wide, pushing his cock up her twat without the use of his hands. Ying apparently enjoyed getting spread open and fucked like that, because she climaxed rather intensely barely thirty seconds later. Henry didn't really care and just kept going, fucking the shit out of her for as long as was needed to make himself cum. To top it all off, he came inside of her, his cock so deep up her twat, he was probably dumping it straight in her womb. Ying just lay there, panting and gasping for air, as Henry pulled out, jumped in his boxers and pants, and left as quickly as he could.

"How do you feel?" I asked, a wide grin on my face.

"Dirty... I feel dirty," Ying whispered, as she got up from the table.

Before either of us could say another thing, a clearly drunk Brian stumbled in and said, "Carter told me there was some Chinese pussy to be had in here!"

"Ah, there it is..." he said as he shut the door and began unzipping his pants, ogling Ying's naked and defiled body. Ready to step in if needed, I looked at Ying and gave her a 'What do you think' shrug of the shoulders, putting the ball in her camp. As Brian stumbled out of his pants and boxers, Ying surprised me by slowly bending over the table, leaning on her hands and wriggling her slut ass at an already excited Brian. He needed no further encouragement and stepped up behind her, plunging his hard cock brutally up her wet twat, causing her to moan louder than she had before. She also whispered something in Chinese, probably "Oh god," or something similar.

With her hands flat on the table and her face perpetually contorted in blissful pain, she took Brian's ramming like a pro for several minutes, until he pulled out and creamed all over her ass and between her thighs. Then, by simply looking at me and arrogantly pointing at his crotch, he ordered me to my knees. Ying, still gasping for air, glanced over her shoulder, watching me clean his cock with my tongue. When I let his cock slip out of my mouth, Brian collapsed on the ground, completely exhausted.

"I guess I'd better get cleaned up and dressed, before someone else walks in," Ying said as she got up from the table. I smiled and nodded as I noticed cum dripping down her inner thigh.

"Stay here, I'll be back," I said as I went to get some towels from the kitchen. After using them to clean the cum off her face, and the rest of her body, she started getting dressed again, forgoing her panties, which I had used twice to scoop cum out of her eyes.

When she was presentable again, we walked out – leaving a spent Brian on the floor – and headed back into the main conference room.

"Thank you," she whispered as we started to mingle again.

"You're welcome," I smiled as I grabbed a glass of champagne from a nearby platter. To my surprise and light amusement, Becky was still on her knees, sucking off the same guy she'd started blowing prior to Ying and I leaving – that was well over twenty minutes ago. Although his cock seemed as hard as it was going to get, he showed no sign of reaching a climax any time soon. When she noticed me, Becky rolled her eyes in frustration as she continued to bob her head up and down his shaft. I decided to help her out and got on my knees next to her.

I took over the blowjob for a while – the guy, barely able to stand on his legs – didn't seem to mind. In retrospect, I don't think he even noticed. After another ten minutes of taking turns feverishly bobbing our heads up and down his lamentable cock, the guy finally climaxed and shot a thin string of sperm across my face. After watching him collapse to the ground, completely exhausted – not to mention drunk as a skunk – Becky and I got up and sat down on two empty chairs nearby, anxiously observing the other delegates, worried that some of them – or heaven forbid, all of them – would come up to us for another blow- or handjob.

Fortunately, excessive amounts of alcohol had taken their toll on the entire Chinese delegation, and so aside from getting our tits squeezed now and again, nothing much happened for quite a while. Then, finally, the decision was made to call it a day and return the delegates to their hotel. Becky and I got dressed and then helped our bosses escort our guests to the parking lot, where their cars – with drivers – were waiting for them.

Ying got in the last car, along with the chairman and his aids, and winked at me before closing the door. As the eight of us were standing there in the parking lot, watching car after car drive off, Donald suddenly reached for Becky's right tit and squeezed it. She looked up at him and whispered, "Sir, I am..."

Before having to finish her apology, Jerry said, "Donald please, cut the girls some slack will ya, they just sucked off twenty-three Chinese cocks!"

"Twenty-four," Becky corrected him.

Jerry cracked a smile and said, "Go home girls, you were exceptional today, it will be reflected in your bonuses!"

"Thank you sir," Becky said as she turned and headed towards the elevator in a hurry. Carter, Henry and David quickly followed her and the four of them filled up the elevator.

As Brian, Donald, Jerry and I were waiting for the elevator to come back, I turned to Donald and said, "You know sir, if you're interested, I wouldn't mind being of service to you."

"Oh really?" Donald replied, looking me up and down.

Realizing that Jerry hadn't cum in a couple of hours either, I looked at him and whispered, "That offer extends to you too, sir."

As Donald and Jerry's mind were racing with possibilities, Brian squeezed my left tit and said, "Mind if I get in on that action?"

"Not at all sir," I smiled, feeling Jerry's hands around my waist, working their way into my skirt, "Plenty of holes to go around."

Not a minute later, the four of us were in the maintenance room next to the elevator, taking off our clothes. Brian got on his back on the concrete floor and held the base of his rock hard cock while I squatted down and slid my eager twat over it. After bouncing up and down a couple of times, making sure he was firmly lodged up there, I leaned forward – leaning on my left hand – and used my right hand to pull ass open. Donald got on his knees behind me and stuffed his dick up my butt hole. Meanwhile Jerry came up from the other side, grabbed a fistful of hair and stuffed his cock in my mouth. So, there I was, getting fucked in all three holes. With so much testosterone in one small room, it should come as no surprise that the guys were unusually coarse and rough. Brian unsympathetically squeezed and manhandled my tits, while Donald kept slapping my ass over and over again. Jerry intermittently pulled his –surprisingly hard – cock out of my mouth and slapped me across the face with it.

Luckily, the whole endeavor didn't take that long, or I would have ended up with a few bruises. Donald was first to shoot his load up my ass, followed by Brian who climaxed deep in my cunt. Jerry, as usual, took slightly longer to get off. Donald and Brian were nearly fully dressed again by the time I got a nice, warm mouthful of spunk. After Jerry and I had gotten dressed, the four of us took the elevator to our floor, where I headed straight for the bathrooms to clean myself up, again. By the time I was done and walked out, the guys were all in the large conference room, discussing the business side of the day. I decided not to show myself again – not even to say goodbye – in order not to risk getting 'delayed' any further and so I snuck out, heading for the bus stop.

12