Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers

Then hubby said, "Of course I am in."

"Good, I'll text you when the coast is clear... gotta go, bad reception," I roared.

As soon as I was sure that the connection was cut off, I dropped my phone, placed both hands on the ceiling and screamed, "Oh my god, what the fuck..." as I looked down and saw Henry pistoning his two fingers in and out of my sloppy cunt. I couldn't help but cum barely thirty seconds later. Because of the extremely lewd position I was in and the fact that I was fucking raunchy, I started squirting all over the seat and the floor. Henry didn't seem to care that I was soaking his car. His fingers just kept pumping me, making me cum harder and longer than I had in a long time. After clawing at just about anything I could get my hands on, and whining like a little bitch, for several minutes, I had to plead him to stop, warning him that I was going to pass out if he didn't.

He finally let up and wiped his hand on what was left of my dress, and reclined back in his seat. As I laid there, every small movement making me squirm with residual pleasure, I looked over at him and whispered, "Give me a minute, and I'll do you however you want."

"Take your time," he said, opening his window and lighting a cigarette. We didn't speak, we didn't look at one another. He just let me recuperate. When he had finished his cigarette, he turned towards me. I nodded, letting him know I was ready to do whatever he wanted.

"Hop in the back, I am going to fuck your ass!" he said.

I put my seat back upright and got on my hands and knees in the backseat, as he got out and came back in through the rear passenger seat. He got on his knees behind me and pushed his fat cock against my asshole and gently nudged. Then, he spat on his cock and pushed it in, pulled it back out and spat on it again, pushing it in a little further. I could feel his fat cock stretching my ass. God, I was going to be sore when he was done with me. Without saying a word, without even as much as a moan or a gasp, Henry started fucking my ass, at a steady, slow rhythm. About five, maybe six minutes later, I felt him getting a little flaccid, which made it considerably more difficult to fuck me. Soon afterwards, he pulled out and said, "Jack me off."

I spun around, ignoring the sensitivity of both my holes and wrapped my hand around his half-flaccid cock. My handjob quickly brought him back to life and before long I was jacking off another one of his big, fat hard-ons. Once again, we didn't talk, he didn't touch me, he just sat there with his eyes closed. I finished him off several minutes later, all over the back of the driver's seat, it was quite an impressive load, considering. When we were done, we got back in the front seats. As my dress was beyond salvaging, I took it off completely and used it to wipe myself off a little bit.

As Henry started the car again, he asked, "So, how long till he gets here?"

Almost forgotten about my hubby, I replied, "At this hour, it shouldn't take him more than forty minutes."

I picked up my phone and texted hubby, "We're good, come on over!"

The rest of the car ride back to the office, which only took about fifteen more minutes, was spent planning the logistics of my husband's visit. Once in the parking lot, I left the torn dress in Henry's car and accompanied him to our floor in just my underwear and my high heels. In his office, Henry took a Viagra, and I got down on my knees in front of his couch and sucked on his limp dick for another twenty-five minutes, until I got a text from my husband, saying that he was in front of the building. I got up, leaving Henry sitting there with a boner and put on my skirt and blouse - making sure I was wearing the same thing hubby had seen me leave in this morning - and headed towards the elevator.

After opening the garage from the inside, I let him in and gave him a big, sloppy kiss. As we headed towards the elevator, he put his hand on my ass and squeezed my left right ass cheek. I looked at him and smiled, saying, "Look, the worst is over, but we still have to be careful... everyone is up on the 19th floor talking to management, so it's just me and Henry... he's been talking on the phone for two hours now to our supplier. Just do as I say and we'll get those balls drained."

My husband was hard as a rock, I could tell from looking at his crotch. Me cupping and squeezing his cock in the elevator of course didn't help matters.

When the elevator arrived on the sixth floor, I stepped out first to see if the coast was clear and then escorted hubby to the meeting room right next to Henry's office. I told him I was just going to check up on things and I'd be right back, I left the door ajar and walked into Henry's office. By now the Viagra had kicked in properly and so I immediately sank to my knees, ready to suck his dick some more. Henry had something else in mind, however, and began slapping me in the face with his hard cock; on my forehead, my cheek, my chin, just about anywhere, gently at first, but gradually becoming rougher and more aggressive. After a few minutes, I got up and walked into the adjacent meeting room, my face probably red from all the dick slapping. Hubby smiled when he saw me closing the door and unbuttoning my blouse. The only light we had at our disposal was coming from the street. I walked up to him and said, "Whip it out, I wanna sit on it!"

His dick, which was almost as hard as Henry's on Viagra, stood almost straight up and veered back and forth in anticipation. I straddled him as I raised my skirt. As soon as his tip touched my bare cunt, he moaned, "You slut, you're not wearing panties!"

"No, they only get in the way at work," I giggled as I slid my hot cunt over his fat cock.

"Oh, you bitch!" he whispered.

As I felt his cock sliding into my ridiculously wet twat, I whispered, "You don't mind me fucking around at work, do you?"

"With who?" he asked panting heavily, playing along.

"All of them," I whispered.

"All your bosses?"

"Yeah, sometimes even clients or perfect strangers," I replied.

"You fucking whore!"

"In fact that's all I do there, I don't even have a real job... I just fuck and suck all day long, draining everyone's balls," I whispered.

"Is that so?" hubby asked, thinking I was just roleplaying.

"Yeah, they even fuck me up the ass and cum in my face on a daily basis!"

"You don't even do that for me," he said, playing along with the cuckold routine, getting himself even more worked up.

"You know I am only a slut for other men, sweetie," I replied.

"Jesus Maya," he said, started to buck back and forth in his seat. Realizing he was about to blow, I took his hands between my hands and kissed him full on the lips as I slowed down my fucking to an ever so slow movement, barely giving him any more friction. He began protesting, but I knew he liked being treated like this, although it was probably not what he had hoped for. After a series of mini-convulsions, he ejaculated deep in my cunt, but didn't actually climax like he had wanted. I didn't stop kissing him until he was completely flaccid again.

"Bitch," he whispered as I dismounted him.

I giggled and whispered, "If you'll excuse me, I think I'll go and see if Henry wants to fuck me now!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever..." he replied as he reclined in the chair he was sitting in, watching me get dressed again.

"Don't move," I said, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

As soon as I walked into Henry's office, I dropped to my hands and knees, taking his dick up my adulterous twat.

"Did you do as you were told?" he whispered in my ear as he pulled my head back by the hair.

"Yes sir, he's drained, but didn't climax," I replied.

"Good little slut," he whispered as he rammed his cock into me. After several minutes, I turned around and sucked him off. Then, he put it back up my twat, and back in my mouth. Not only did I taste myself, I also swallowed a lot of my husband's cum second-handedly. It took Henry all of his restraint to not pump me full with his spunk just yet.

I got dressed again and then went to check up on my husband. I opened the door and peeked in, half of my body in the doorway, the other half obscured, as I asked, "You okay? Ready to go again?"

"Give me a few more minutes," he smiled, "Aren't you coming in?"

"I need to be able to hear what's going on," I fibbed as I felt Henry's cock pushing against my hand.

I grabbed his dong and started gently stroking it as I looked at my husband and said, "Why don't you jack it a little bit?"

My husband wrapped his right hand around his cock and started stroking it, trying to get it hard, while I was giving my boss a handjob not three meters away from him.

"You want me to stroke it a little bit?" I asked redundantly as I hiked up my skirt, giving him a clear view of my well-fucked cunt. He gawked at it and sped up his stroking as Henry carefully spat into my hand several times, just out of hubby's line of sight. As I walked into the room, I pretended to spit in my hand and then kneeled down in front of hubby, and began stroking his shaft, massaging Henry's fresh spit into it.

I kept stroking it until my hand was dry, then bent my head down and began licking and sucking Henry's saliva off of it again. With my free hand, I started diddling my clit as I was getting all wet by being so fucking naughty and nasty.

"I want your cum all over my face," I said, looking up at him.

"Oh fuck, are you serious?" he asked, not used to me asking for a facial.

"Uhuh," I nodded, biting my lip, looking up at him seductively.

"Fuck," he said as I could feel his cock grow in my hand. For several minutes, I pumped his cock until finally he whispered that he was about to blow. I let go of his cock, letting him do the honors and brought my face even closer to his crotch.

He jumped up and wanked his throbbing cock with big gestures, and then flung his moderate size load onto my face. With my face tilted upwards and my eyes closed, I took it all like the little slut I was.

Henry, who was in the hallway eavesdropping and had heard hubby cum, tiptoed into his office and called out for me, "Maya, where are you?"

I jumped up, said, "Shit, I'll be right back!" pulling my skirt back into place.

"Wait," hubby whispered, "There's uh... cum on your face!"

"I know silly," I quipped, "Relax, he won't even notice!"

And before hubby could say anything, I closed the door and walked into Henry's office.

There, I used about three tissues to completely wipe my husband's cum off my face and then got on my knees in front of Henry, who was still wanking his cock. After barely thirty seconds, he arched his back and began splattering his cum - his load was considerably bigger - all over my face. When he was done, I just got up, walked out and closed the door. I entered the adjacent meeting room, where hubby was still in his chair, idly playing with his flaccid dick.

"Hey," I whispered, as I closed the door behind me, "Sorry I had to run out, but we're good now."

"God, you are such a slut for walking into your boss' office with my cum on your face," he grinned.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" I teased him, "You wanna see?"

"Yeah I do," he replied enthusiastically, as we moved to the window, where he admired my cum soaked face in the glow of the street lighting.

"My god, you're an absolute mess, that's so fucking hot," hubby stated bewildered.

"Oh really? Then look at this," I said as I brought my hands to my face, and rubbed my cheeks, forehead, chin, neckline with them, massaging Henry's goo into my skin, right in front of my husband, who off course thought it was his sperm. Once again, I was making myself really horny by being so evil.

"You cum whore!" hubby whispered with a wide grin on his face as he put his hand up my skirt, realizing how horny I was - but not knowing why - and inserted two fingers up my soaking twat.

When there was no more of Henry's cum to massage into my face, hubby nudged me towards the conference table, pushing me onto my back and got down on his knees in front of me.

With amazing zeal and quite the appetite, he dove right in and start licking me down under, tasting me and his own spunk, and putting his tongue where Henry's cock had been only a few minutes before. I let him go down on me for a few minutes, then faked an orgasm, thanked him and told him I was going to clean myself up and check up on things. Of course, that was another lie, as I hurried into Henry's office again, where the effect of his Viagra had given him another massive erection. Smiling, I took off all my clothes, got down on my hands and knees in the middle of the room and whispered, "Fuck me like a dog!"

A few seconds later, I felt Henry's throbbing cock sliding into my sopping wet cunt and gasped. He grabbed a handful of my hair and gently pulled my head back, fucking me like I needed to be fucked. I was so hot and horny that I climaxed around his cock not one minute later. Of course, Henry was nowhere near another climax and so I knew I was going to be there a while. To keep my sanity, I began counting his thrusts. I orgasmed a second time at 72, and once more around 121... after that, it was one big blur, I couldn't tell where one ended and the other one began. Just before reaching 210, I once again had to beg him to stop.

He seemed to be cutting me some slack, as I felt him pull out. But when I was about to turn around and ask him how he wanted me to finish him off, I felt his hand on the small of my back, holding me in place. Next thing I knew, he stuffed the tip of his cock into my ass and started cumming.

"Oh you motherfucker," I gasped, amused as I smiled back at him, admiring his restraint for not ramming his whole dong up my ass - which probably would have hurt like hell. Instead he just kept the tip of his cock in my ass until his balls were empty. Another twenty seconds or so later, we both collapsed on the floor, he empty - for now - and me, fucked silly and completely worn out.

"Are you sure about the last part," he asked, "You're under no obligation this weekend, you know."

"I am your whore, whether I am on the clock or not," I smiled.

"OK, let's get a move on it then, I've still got about an hour or two on this Viagra," he said. We got up, got dressed and after he left first, getting in the elevator, I walked into the adjacent meeting room, where hubby was still waiting for me. My pussy felt sore, from the intense pummeling Henry had given me.

"Good news, sweetie," I said, "Henry's got no more use for me right now."

My pussy tingled when I said that.

"I'll have to come back in the morning, but if you want there's a fancy hotel room with my name on it," I said, cupping his flaccid cock.

"Cool," was all he said as he started putting his clothes back on. In the elevator, he cupped one of my tits and even tweaked the nipple; to my husband's standards, that was naughty!

In the car, as we were waiting at a red light, he even put his hand in between my legs and gently touched my sensitive twat. I let him have his fun and smiled. The check-in at the Ritz was easy and swift as Henry had gotten us two adjacent rooms. Up in suite 2445, I couldn't believe how nice and spacious the room was. Henry sure hadn't skimped on the price of the rooms. As hubby explored the suite a little bit, I put down my carry-on and said, "Fuck, I forgot my id at the reception, I'll be right back," as I walked out of the room.

"Okay, hurry back," I heard hubby say.

I walked over to room 2446 and knocked gently. Henry opened up, butt naked and let me in. I took off my blouse, bra and skirt as I walked over to the bed and got down on my back, spreading my legs high and wide. Without much ado, Henry leaned in, putting his hands next to my head while looking down at my cunt, aiming his fat cock at my entrance. Without speaking or any foreplay, he pushed forward and penetrated me. He began fucking me hard, wild and without any concern for my already sensitive twat.

It didn't take him more than four or five minutes to climax. He arched his back, shot his load into me and pulled out, dismissing me with a disrespectful slap on the ass. I put my clothes back on and exited his room, using my key card to re-enter my husband's room.

"Everything okay?" hubby asked, walking around in his boxers, sporting another boner.

"Sure," I said, feeling Henry's cum seeping out of my twat, down my right thigh.

I started taking off my clothes as I made my way to the bathroom, whispering, "Why don't we take a shower together?" realizing I was going to have to take care of his hard-on as well, sooner or later.

He got into the spacious shower with me and pretty soon we were kissing and touching each other everywhere. I got on my knees and started sucking his dong under the hot water. It was quite a challenge, getting him to cum in that position and location, but I had already decided that my mouth was the only hole hubby was getting into tonight, so I powered through. Eventually, after spending nearly twenty minutes on my knees, I made him cum, all over my tits. The fact that the water rinsed off his cum almost immediately was a nice bonus. We fooled around in the shower for another couple of minutes, then washed each other and finally relaxed on the bed, both of us in our underwear, watching some TV.

About ten minutes later, the phone rang.

When I answered, I heard Henry say, "I am hard again, and I wanna fuck your ass."

"OK, I'll be right over," I said as I put down the phone and got up from the bed.

"What's wrong?" hubby asked, looking up from the screen.

"There's a problem with the company credit card... "I replied, as I put on my skirt and blouse again, then my high heels and added, "Seriously, how hard can it be?"

"I'll be back as soon as I can," I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out again. Once again I walked over to the adjacent room. This time, the door was slightly ajar, so I let myself in, closed the door behind me and dropped my purse and all of my clothes on my way to the bed.

Henry was already sitting on the bed, on his knees, sporting a massive boner, applying some sort of lubricant on it. I got onto the bed on all fours and positioned myself in front of him, backing up a little bit so that I could feel his greasy penis against my left ass cheek. Without missing a beat, Henry grabbed his dong and stuffed it up my ass. God, he was huge again, I thought as I felt him slide inside of me. I started moaning immediately, mainly because he was stretching the fuck out of me, but also to make him climax faster. I knew he liked hearing me moan and whine. The bastard however did his best to hold back his orgasm for as long as possible, determined to make the most of what was probably going to be his last erection of the evening.

The only time he let up was to reapply lubricant on his dick. For the rest of the next ten minutes, he kept fucking my ass in a steady rhythm, unwavering. I was more relieved than satisfied when he eventually unloaded in my ass. After he finally pulled out of me, I collapsed on the bed, on my stomach, exhausted and sore like a motherfucker. He got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower, paying no more attention to me. This made me feel even more like a whore.

My slutty body needed some rest, but this was not the place to fall asleep, so I forced myself to get up, put on my clothes again and wobbled back to my own room.

"And?" hubby asked, looking up from the screen.

"It was a pain in the ass, but it's all ok now," I replied, feeling my cunt contract.

"Just a matter of putting it in deep enough," I continued, barely able to stifle a moan as my cunt contracted a second time. Hubby, thinking I was talking about the credit card, just continued watching tv as I took off my clothes, yet again, except for my underwear. I quickly hopped into bed and tried to fall asleep as quickly as I could, realizing my body, especially my ass and cunt, needed some rest.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers