Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

In the morning, the soft alarm of my cell phone woke me up around 8h30. When I looked over at my hubby, still snoring on his back, I noticed his morning wood tenting the sheets. I smiled and slowly got out of bed, and began putting on my clothes again. As I was nearly done, I made sure to disturb him and wake him up.

"Hey you, where are you going?" he said, stretching and yawning, wrapping his hand instinctively around his fat tube. I walked over and gave him a peck on the mouth, then replied, "Duty calls sweetie, the room is paid for, for the rest of the day, so enjoy... I'll send you a text when I am done, okay?"

He grabbed my head, kissed me passionately and when he let go, he waved his cock around and asked, "Before you go, could you..."

I smiled and whispered, "Sorry sweetie, I am running late as it is..."

As I said that and stepped away from the bed, I gently squeezed his sensitive cock head, making him gasp and squirm with lust. I grabbed my purse and headed out, saying, "Think of me when you masturbate!"

"No promises," he called out, frustrated.

I closed the door behind me, and walked over to the adjacent room, where Henry had left the door ajar. When I walked in, I heard Henry moving about in the bathroom. Except for the hour to meet up, we had made no specific plans - other than me being his whore again, of course. The fact that I had left hubby with a massive, morning boner made me horny. I could have easily sucked or even jacked him off. There was plenty of time and to be honest, I was in the mood for some cum. Thinking of him whacking off in the next room made me so raunchy that I took off everything, shoes and all and kneeled down on the floor.

When Henry walked out shortly afterwards, he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw me sitting there, butt naked on my knees, unsolicited.

"Showing initiative?" he smiled, "I like that."

"I am fucking horny," I replied as I noticed him sauntering closer.

As he whipped out his cock and approached me, holding the tip barely an inch from my face, he whispered, "Let me guess, you left him with a raging hard on?"

I smiled as I attacked his cock and started jacking and sucking it.

"You think he's masturbating?" Henry asked.

"Fuck, I hope so..." I murmured in between sucks.

After sucking and jacking him off for another thirty seconds or so, I looked up and asked, "How can we speed this up? I want it out of you as quickly as possible, hopefully before he gets off."

Henry stepped back, took off his trousers and boxers and sat down on the bed, on his knees, right on the edge, and said, "Try this, you fucking whore!"

I quickly crawled over to him on my hands and knees and swallowed his fuck stick again as I cupped his balls with one hand and jacked his shaft with the other. He started moaning and shuddering, and after a good two minutes, he arched his back and shot his load down my throat. After making sure there wasn't a single sperm cell left in his tube, I got up and got dressed again.

We left the hotel room, checked out and Henry drove us back to work. We picked up some breakfast on the way over as neither of us wanted to leave the office today. Once back in the office, he retired to his office, while I ate my muffin and drank my café macchiato in front of Jerry's TV. Hours passed and except for running into one another as we had to go to the bathroom, I didn't even see him.

Finally, around 13.30 he came into Jerry's office and asked, "You wanna play dress-up?"

I switched off the TV and asked, "Sure, who am I dressing up as?"

"Becky," he blurted out.

I would be lying if I said that didn't make my cunt water!

"She keeps spare clothing in her desk, doesn't she?"

"Yes sir," I said, feeling that calling him 'sir' again was appropriate.

"OK, you go pick out an outfit... and uh..." Henry said, "No panties!"

I walked over to Becky's desk, rummaged through her drawers for a bit, as Henry walked into Donald's office, saying, "If I am not mistaking, Donald always keeps a pair handy..."

After selecting a white flowered bra, a black blouse and a red skirt, I heard Henry say, "Bingo!"

"These yours?" he asked, walking out of Donald's office, holding up a pair of worn slightly torn, white panties.

"No sir," I replied truthfully as I was finishing up putting on Becky's outfit.

"Excellent," he said as he folded them open, sniffed the crotch and whispered, "Oh yeah!"

As he went back into his office, he called out, "Sit down."

I complied, only to see Becky's phone ringing several seconds later.

"Yes sir?" I asked, still sticking to decorum.

"Becky, come over here, I wanna fuck your ass!" he said.

"Yes sir," I said, putting down the phone and hurrying over to his office.

"Here I am sir," I whispered, horny and as subordinate as I could.

"Hike up your skirt, take off your panties and get down on all fours," he said, knowing damn well I wasn't wearing panties. I hiked up my skirt and got down on all fours. Henry walked up behind me, seemed to be stroking his swollen dick and then got down on his knees behind me, nudging his hard cock in between my ass cheeks. He spat on the tip of his cock and then pushed it into my unprepared asshole. It took some time and quite some discomfort before he was properly fucking my ass.

After about a minute, he produced Becky's panties from his vest pocket and pushed them under his nose, sniffing them. I could literally feel his cock becoming fatter in my ass.

"Oh Becky," he said, fucking me harder, taking another whiff.

"Motherfucker!" I moaned, feigning anger, but barely able to hide my excitement.

For some reason, getting fucked up the ass while pretending to be someone else - and Becky of all people - was a big turn on! Henry seemed to be enjoying it as well, as he did his best to hold off for as long as possible, but exploded inside of me barely two minutes later nonetheless. He shuddered and called out Becky's name over and over again, humiliating me to the last possible moment.

After he pulled out and got up, he stated coldly, "I have no further use for you anymore, Maya."

"Yes sir," I replied obediently, trying to get up, feeling a tad sore.

"Go get yourself off properly, I don't want you going home horny," he said as he pulled up his pants and sat down behind the desk.

"Yes sir," I replied again.

"Then wear these home," he said, throwing me Becky's panties.

"Yes sir," I said, catching the panties mid-air.

I turned and said, "See you tomorrow sir."

He didn't even reply anymore. I walked over to my desk, pulled out a vibrator and sat down on my chair. Still wearing Becky's clothes, I rammed the vibrator into my cunt and started fucking the shit out of myself. During the following twenty minutes I had three powerful and exhausting orgasms. I screamed, moaned and gushed all over my seat, my desk and the floor and kept fucking myself for as long as I could take it. Then I cleaned up, took off Becky's clothes and put them on her desk - I was going to have to explain myself in the morning - and put on my own clothes, except for my panties, which I replaced with the pair Henry had ordered me to wear.

Now that he had no more use for me, I could no longer count on Henry to drive me around, so I texted hubby from the elevator. He replied that he was still at the hotel - probably still jacking off - and that he would come and pick me up as soon as possible. When I was waiting in the square in front of our office building, sitting on a bench, I started going over everything I had done these past two days. After about six or seven minutes, I was started to get aroused again. As Henry had ordered me not to go home horny, I needed to take care of myself again. I got up and walked back into the underground parking lot.

I took off Becky's panties and threw them along with my purse on the floor. Then, I squatted down, leaning against the nearest wall and put my right hand under my skirt, quickly finding my clit. I played with myself for about five minutes before I heard my cell phone ring. No doubt hubby to ask me what was keeping me. I ignored it and continued playing with myself for another six or seven minutes, before finally ramming two fingers up my twat and fingering myself to a spectacular - and loud - finish. I squirted all over the concrete floor, leaving behind a large, obvious puddle of my cunt juices. I got up and leaned against the wall for a moment, composing myself.

Then, I took the stairs to the ground level and used one of the bathrooms to clean myself up. Then, I headed back down to the parking level, put Becky's panties back on, grabbed my purse and headed out through the garage exit. When I turned the corner, I could see hubby standing in the middle of the square, impatiently looking for me.

And thus ended my weekend with Henry!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers