Diary of a Sex Slave in Space Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rammed my fingers in and out like this, the back of my thumb by chance brushed against a spot just above my pussy lips; the faintest touch made me jump with pleasure, so I did it again, deliberately, several times. It was so nice; I kept a constant pressure on this same spot, which now became a small swelling, with the heel of my thumb for a few minutes. My cunt-juices flowed freely onto my fingers, adding a lot of lubricant. Suddenly, I felt a trembling begin all around my lower belly and the inside of my pussy, even around to my ass, and something that felt like a big sneeze coming on, but inside my pussy. Fearful of what was happening to me, I stopped rubbing just as the 'sneeze' feeling became acute.

I paused for a moment, and tried to slow my rapid breathing so that Ammie wouldn't hear me. I was afraid my bed would make a noise, too. But the need wouldn't go away. I couldn't resist starting again; the pleasure was too much, and I wanted to know where it was leading, where it would end.

I didn't know yet, but I was close to having what was called an orgasm.

I slipped my fingers back inside my hole again, began to pump them in and out like before, and now took up the pressure on my little external button with a finger of my other hand. I was in paradise, it seemed, and after very little time, it happened. My whole body went kind of numb for a few seconds, then I had the most incredible reverberations of intense pleasure all around my little button, inside my pussy and everywhere down there. The feeling shot clear into my nipples which were so hard they ached and tingled at the same time.

I couldn't believe that so much pleasure was possible, just by fingering myself in this way. Now, there was nothing I could do, I was shaking all over and the bed was making creaking noises. My pussy was contracting rapidly inside, and I just couldn't stop myself from letting out several loud gasps, I was powerless to do anything except go with the pleasure I was experiencing, and enjoy it to the full. To wait until the shaking of my body slowed down and the trembling stopped, until my breathing returned to normal again.

My first orgasm was probably the most memorable moment of my life up to this point, and now that I knew how to achieve it, I was resolved to do it again and again. It would be a lot easier to get to that peak next time. And the next.

The following morning, sitting up in bed, Ammie asked me what on earth had been going on with me the previous evening; she had heard strange noises coming over from my bed, and was more than a little curious to know what had been going on under my sheets, enough to make the bed shake like that. When I told her what I had done and experienced, she was wide eyed and wanted to know exactly what I had done and how it felt. I was over-excited, of course, telling her about it, and as we were talking, I felt the urge to do it all over again. I felt that familiar wetness begin between my thighs, and start to dribble onto my sheet, as I was still naked. But it was time to start a new day; I had to resist temptation for the time being and get into the shower before breakfast. Later, I thought I could show Ammie what to do.

Over the next few months, Ammie and I really began our education in earnest.

We soon got to know and understand techniques of oral sex very well, and our sexual vocabulary was like a completely new language to us. Poor Ammie had it rough for the first couple few months, but despite her initial vow never to do anything like it again after the first time, she always obeyed orders and did whatever she was told to do. She was able to settle in nicely by deciding this work was 'just temporary'. Then she got to like it somewhat. Meanwhile, she started making plans for when she got to her new home on Alpha Seven. She spent as much time as possible in front of our full-wall computer, studying the colony life and primitive conditions in general. She made it clear that she was content to stay in the rank she was in, until we arrived, and had no ambitions to seek promotion.

On the other hand, I was thinking more and more about what Mr. Jason had said to me about moving up, and I must admit I found some of my experiences with the other men very exciting indeed. I began to build a reputation.

Most of the men we were ordered to go and service just wanted us to suck their cocks without delay or preliminaries, and to get it over quickly. So we had to be ready to take their cocks into our mouths and suck for all we were worth, as soon as we got into their cabins. Mostly they were jerking their cocks before we arrived, so they were ready to explode almost as soon as we opened our mouths, and that made our job easier.

But some were different. One of the senior guys wanted Ammie to call him 'Daddy' and put her hair in pigtails. He would have liked her to dress in school uniform, but the rules didn't allow her to remove her tunic. He said things to her like 'what a good little girl you are'. He would even give her suckers and other candy to munch while he played with his own cock to get it up nice and hard and ready. Then, when her mouth was all sticky with candy, he made her lick and suck his cock, while he pulled on her pigtails or smacked her ass and called her a dirty little girl. Ammie told me he never hurt her, it was just light smacks on her ass that made him feel better.

Some of them liked to watch us as we serviced other men; at different times there might be as many as half a dozen men all in one room to watch and wait as Ammie, or I sometimes both together serviced one of the men. They might stand there just rubbing their cocks, waiting patiently for their turns. Ammie thought this was especially exciting the first time, and discovered she enjoyed being watched while she serviced someone.

One crew man didn't want me to suck him at all he just wanted to spank me. I didn't enjoy the spanking if it went too far, but the fact that he was aggressive was really stimulating to my submissive nature and I was always sopping wet afterwards.

One of the men, Mathew, was a pee freak. He was due to be promoted soon to an officer, and therefore one of the few crew who had a scanner in his cabin which could release us from our chastity belts. He called for us both to attend to his needs, and said what he wanted. At first, we hesitated, being unwilling to break rules for fear of punishment. But eventually he convinced us that locked there inside his cabin there was no risk of being found out.

Mathew said that all he wanted to do was to listen to us peeing from behind the bathroom door while he jerked his cock and got himself erect for a blow job. The more tinkling noises we could make with our fountains of pee, the better. We were there to please, so we submitted to his wishes, despite the fact that this was slightly outside our official brief. We had to place our trust in him to see that we didn't get into trouble.

So he scanned our chastity belts to release the locks and the two of us went into the bathroom, both of us giggling. There, behind a closed door, we took off our lower tunics and belts and, despite our inhibitions; we managed to take it in turns to pee for the crew man's aural pleasure. In order to make extra noise for him, we half stood up and made loud splashings into the toilet bowl with our jets of pee.

Later, our Mathew wanted us to go further, and let us pee on his body. By now, we trusted him, and we hadn't been caught, so we went along with his desires once again. We couldn't imagine why this was so alluring to Mathew; It was messy, but he loved it and it made him ejaculate quickly.

On the particular days that Mathew planned a peeing session and called for us, Ammie or I would drink extra water and save it up in our bladder, trying not to go to the bathroom for hours before the rendezvous. For security, both Ammie and I had to be together if we were not wearing our belts, so we had to be extra daring and allow the man into the bathroom when one of us undressed partly. On the first occasion, Ammie alone took off her lower tunic and belt, and I remained fully dressed.

We all got into the large shower cubicle together, which was fun. It was also kind of comical at first. Mathew sat on his ass, naked, on the shower basin with his stiff cock pointing up in the air; I knelt down between his legs, jerked him for a while, then bent over and sucked his cock into my mouth. Ammie stayed standing up, crouching over the excited crew man's body, and pissed all over his neck and shoulders in a huge fountain. By the time she released her jet of pee, Ammie was in ecstasy herself, she was so relieved to be emptying her bladder. It didn't matter where she was. Mathew, too, was in his own seventh heaven as he spurted his stuff very quickly into my waiting and willing mouth.

Then we left him alone in the shower, to wash off, while we both dressed and went back to our own cabin, still giggling and now stinking of pee, to clean ourselves up.

Several men, in fact most of them, enjoyed playing with my titties, squeezing, biting and sucking them, and I came to enjoy all of this because of how it made me feel down below. If my breasts were played with especially while I sucked cock, I got all hot and wet between my legs. During this first waking and working period, both Ammie and I had some really unusual, but also some very agreeable experiences with the men.

One such man was David. When I got to his cabin he was already naked and his magnificent cock was fully erect and glistening wet on the end. But instead of having me suck his waiting member immediately, he coaxed and persuaded me with kind words to remove everything but my chastity belt and lay down with him and press my body against his, full length on his bed. He started kissing my mouth, which hadn't happened to me before -- all that my mouth had been used for previously was sucking cock and swallowing cum.

Then David was talking to me gently, in an affectionate way, nibbling my neck and fondling my full, heavy titties, kneading them like dough, pinching my nipples. Soon, he started rubbing me with his fingers between my legs over my chastity belt, telling me how hot I was and how he knew what I needed. I felt those lovely sensations on my pussy lips, just like I had alone in my bed most evenings.

David wanted me to caress his body just about everywhere, and I complied with his wishes. I was totally submissive as usual. His body was hairy and strong, and apart from a small belly paunch, he was in good shape. I liked the smell and feel of his body very much. I quickly became excited and wet between my legs, and was afraid that David could feel the wet patch through my belt on his searching fingers.

After a few minutes of kissing and fondling me everywhere, David threw his leg over mine, climbed on top of me and started rubbing his thick cock between my legs against my belt, pumping back and forward, quite hard but still gently and pleasantly. The thin material didn't stop me from feeling the friction. I soon started to whimper and squirm spontaneously with pleasure as he told me to give it to him. Give him what I had no idea yet. It felt so good to feel his firm male body against mine. His hairy chest rubbing over my nipples was almost painful and his long, rock hard tool rubbing that most sensitive spot between my thighs was amazing. I was breathing very fast.

Suddenly I started to buck up against David and at the same time to gush cunt juices profusely. I had a good idea what was happening and I wanted it to keep on happening, so I pressed my body up against David's masculine form, pressing my swollen clitty up against his iron-hard cock, which was rubbing furiously against me. I was now shaking all over; it seemed to go on forever, and was much more intense than when I had come the first time, all alone in my bed. I lay there gratefully, enjoying the sensation and gasping under the thrusts of David's firm body against mine, while the orgasm reached its peak of intensity, and finally began to fade away at last.

I realized that I had just had my first orgasm with someone else. This time, I hadn't had to do any work myself, it had just come like that, spontaneously, and it was stunning.

David then had me turn around with my ass towards his face and suck him. This just made me all the wetter. I attacked and sucked his cock, as I never had any other before and oh, what a sweet cock it was.

While I was sucking like crazy on his adorable cock, I suddenly felt David's warm breath on my thighs, then the pressure of what I guessed was his mouth against my pussy lips. I gasped again, and realized he was sucking my pussy lips, trying to suck in my juices through my chastity belt, which wasn't exactly helping his efforts.

I was loving all this attention, and if he had carried on, I think I would have had another orgasm very quickly. But it didn't take David long to start shaking all over and shoot what seemed to be a gallon of hot juice down my throat. At the same time, he pressed his mouth hard against my pussy, as though trying to suck and bite at the same time. I guess he must have been a little frustrated by the material of my belt, but he never said anything right then.

Afterwards, we lay and snuggled up to each other for a bit, both of us too weak to move. I looked down between my legs, and not only was my chastity belt wet sopping with cunt-juices coming through the material, but I noticed my clitty was now a noticeable small hard lump just above my pussy lips. I realized that my excited button had reacted more than ever to the pressure of David's cock and then his mouth against it and made it swell up to twice its usual size. I was beginning to discover the real pleasures of being a sex slave now, I thought.

David and I did manage to enjoy each other once more in exactly the same way that evening, before he took me back to my cabin. David was nice, because he was the only one who didn't dismiss me after he had spurted into my mouth, and he always accompanied me to my quarters.

David was also the one who told me about Mr. Jason's secret habits.

During a relaxed moment after one of our sex trysts, David told me that the famous Mr Jason, who was in overall charge of the girl and boy sex slaves, had camera views to all crew quarters. Not one, but several cameras were installed in each cabin, he said, and Mr. Jason could therefore switch on at any time to see what was happening in any single place, whenever he chose. One of his immediate subordinates had related the tale, he said.

I'd never even given a thought to this possibility, but it seemed logical enough, that the man in charge should be able to keep an eye on his team, so as to be able to view their performances, as well as getting individual reports from the crew men. However, David said that was not all. Watching us while we worked was not the only reason for Mr Jason's use of the cameras. In detail, David said that Mr Jason was a man who needed much, much more than the occasional blow job; and because the girls were mostly fully occupied servicing the crew, he could not normally get enough sex each day. He needed to ejaculate several time a day, each day, every day, and this was simply not possible with the girls available. Since he had no sexual interest in boys, therefore, he had to jerk off in between girls' visits.

So old Mr Jason watched us pleasure the crew men on camera, and jerked his own cock to his heart's content while all this went on. He had camera shots from all angles, aimed directly at the crew men's beds from above and below and from the side. He missed nothing, it seemed. Naturally, he couldn't watch every cabin at the same time, but he was known to have several screens lit up while he jerked away. He selected those which excited him most, and kept the video recordings for dull moments, David explained.

The only thing David wasn't sure about was whether there were any cameras in the bathrooms, but he felt it was highly likely. This got me wondering about our pissing sessions with Mathew, where, technically we might be in breach of rules then by taking off our chastity belts. Having had no subsequent reaction directly from Mr Jason, however, I decided he'd not seen anything, or he'd not considered what we'd been up to as punishable.

We carried on as before, and Ammie and I agreed that being watched on camera added a little excitement to our job. The idea of Mr Jason jerking his rod and spraying his cum as he viewed our cock sucking activities on camera was extra titillating for us both.

Little by little, I was learning how to please the crewmen by doing more than just sucking cock. I didn't know what more there was to being an officer's woman, but if it meant more sexual pleasure of this kind and maybe more new things, I had decided I wanted to find out.

Then by chance, one day, I hit my head and ended up in the infirmary, half conscious. I had been sucking a crew man's cock, a man who was known for being a bit too forceful with the girls and for that reason he wasn't Ammie's favorite. He was kneeling on his bed with his substantial and very hard organ sticking straight up in the air, and I was kneeling opposite, bending over to suck him, while he fondled my tits underneath. As I sensed the crew man getting near to coming, he gave one huge thrust forward, pushing his long cock way too hard into my throat - so hard that I lost my balance and my whole body was pushed backwards, losing my mouth grip on his cock entirely. It slipped out of my mouth with a slurping noise, and I fell over the edge of the bed, banging my head on the floor.

The crewman cursed, bounced after me and ejaculated all over my face and tunic, rubbing his cock furiously until all his juice was out, but I hardly noticed, I was already half out.

So I ended up in the infirmary, not entirely with it and covered in dried cum. There I met an attractive older woman who was having a check-up; after we introduced ourselves I found out that she was one of the officers' women, so we started talking about what it takes to become an officer's woman.

She told me the best advice she could give was that I should make everything about me sexual, flirt and draw attention to myself, to make the men see me as the sexiest woman alive. Make the men want me more than anyone else. She gave me a few suggestions as to how I might do this, such as having a stud put in my tongue in order to give greater frictional pleasure when I was sucking cock. Sucking and biting on a man's neck and nipples was also a way of working the man up while I was jacking his cock, she explained. How I smelled or how I wore my hair, how I walked and wiggled my big butt was important too, as well as giving everything I said a special meaning, in order to tease and excite.

She also gave me tips on scratching and squeezing their balls as they started to come, rubbing my breasts against different parts of their body or wiggling my ass around as they squeezed it. My tits could look twice as big if I puffed up my chest while the men squeezed and played with them.

She gave me another tip: if I wanted more pleasure for myself, she said, I should shave my pussy and clitoris totally, which would make them more sensitive when the men pressed their fingers or their cocks against me. After all, why should the men be the only ones to enjoy themselves?

I soon got into practicing everything she had told me, and a few things of my own, gradually honing my skills and techniques. You name it and I tried it short of losing my virginity. I learned how to walk and talk seductively, and to do everything to tease and tempt the men. I endeavored to make myself as sexy as possible, so that the crew men would put themselves on the list to call for me. The list soon became lengthy, and I was enjoying my work more and more.