Diary of a Slut

Story Info
Ex girlfriend turned out to be a slut.
1k words
3.89
88.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found this when I moved to California. I figured I'd share. She is a hot girl, 5'9", red hair, perfect body. I just published the dirty parts...

Sept. 19 2001

It’s been three weeks now since I've fucked another guy. Not like that is an outrageous amount of time or anything, but it’s like I'm not even fucking when Joe puts that little cock in me. He wants to fuck like 4 times a day too, I love him so much that I'll let him do that...but I need cock.

Two days ago I figured I'd go out and get what I needed. Randomly I ran into Brian on Broadway, and he was trying so hard to get with me. He's tried before, but it always seemed like there would be some one else better I could get. Now I just wanted a worth while cock in me. He convinced me to go back to his place with him; I was still kind of hesitant because I love Joe so much. Fuck it though, I'm a size queen.

We sat down and had a couple of drinks, just two beers and I turn into the biggest slut in Seattle. Next thing I knew his pants were down and I had his huge cock in my mouth. Oh my god, it felt so fucking good, I'm such a dirty little girl when I see a huge cock. I don't know what comes over me, but if I'm with a guy and he pulls out his huge cock I literally cannot say no. I stopped soon enough though and made him fuck my pussy. His cock filled up my little cunt so fucking much, I love so much to feel my pussy get stretched out as much as it will go.

We fucked two times in a row, and I made him cum in my pussy both times. Almost as soon as we were done though, he said that he already had plans to go out to this club. Guys make me so fucking mad, but at least his roommate's friend, Jon, was there to save me. He said that he would drive me home, so of course I accepted, he was hot too!

When we got into his car and he found out how far away I live he didn't seem too happy, so I told him I could stay at his place. Obviously he had no problem with that, and I definitely didn't want to go home to Joe after already fucking someone else. Jon's roommates are definitely not the cleanest people; his place was trashed except for his room. I wasn't about to sleep in that mess, so I told him I was going to sleep in his bed.

We got ready for bed and he stripped down into his boxers and got into bed, so I figured I'd just wear my little thong to bed considering I had no pajamas. I got into his bed and instinctively started rubbing his cock; I thought how much better it felt than Joe's...I had forgotten about Joe! I told him I had to call him, so he gave me his cordless phone. Joe picked up and I started to tell him about how I got stuck at Jon's, when Jon started touching my pussy through my thong. For some reason that made me so horny, and I wanted more. So I made sure not to moan, and I turned Jon over on his back and pulled his nice cock out of his boxers. I got on top and pulled my panties aside and slid my pussy all the way over his cock. Joe was going on telling me about his day at work while I slowly started fucking Jon's cock. Finally it was too much and I told Joe I loved him and I needed to go and hung up. As soon as I hung up I started screaming so load. I felt like such a slut, fucking another guy’s huge cock while on the phone with Joe. Jon fucked me so good; it was exactly what I needed. He drove me home today, I know Joe's going to want to fuck me later, I hope he won't be able to tell I've been fucked by 2 huge cocks.

Sept. 25

Last night Joe got drunk and passed out, he didn't even have sex with me or anything. So I did something I probably shouldn't have. I was lying down next to him masturbating when I decided I'd have some fun teasing his roommates. I thought maybe it would make masturbating more fun. So I got up and took off my pajamas, and put on a little mesh thong, and went downstairs. Just my luck they were watching a porno, when I walked by they didn't know what to do, until Mark invited me to sit and watch with them.

A bunch of guys sitting around watching a porn movie is usually a huge turn off, but put me in a tiny thong in the middle and I guess it turns me on a lot. The porno was one of those 70s ones, but it was one of the best I've seen. There were about 8 guys with huge dicks on one hot little girl, I couldn't help myself from rubbing my pussy. I grabbed Eric's hand and put it down my panties, his hand felt so good. He pulled down my thong and spread my legs so my pussy was showing to all 4 guys in the room. Then he put 3 fingers in and started banging me, I was so horny there's no was I was going to stop. I told him more, so he put all 4 fingers in, and then he started working on his whole hand. Mark then leaned over and licked my clit, which sent me over the edge to a screaming orgasm.

I pulled Eric's hand out of my pussy and told him to fuck me. I was so afraid of Joe coming down the whole time, but that just turned me on so much. I let all four of them fuck me, which are more guys than I have ever been with at once. After they all came in my pussy I took a shower and went back upstairs. I woke up about an hour ago with Joe's cock in me, I barely even felt it enough to wake up, poor kid.