Diary of a Slut

Story Info
A woman discovers another side to herself.
21k words
4.86
42.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are excerpts from my diary. The events that follow were inspired by conversations I had in a Yahoo group about how much I enjoy watching a man masturbate. Before I knew it, I had several men sending me video clips of them jerking off and cumming all over themselves. Needless to say, I was VERY turned on. In conversations with one particular fellow by the name of Eric (names have been changed to protect the guilty) he started challenging me to explore my own desires and fantasies and share them with him. What follows is the result of that exploration.

*

April 5 Dear Diary,

I had told Eric about my fantasy of flashing strangers so he dared me to do it at lunch today. He really shouldn't have done that because as Paul knows, I'll take a dare. So picture this. I had on my simple black A-style dress, the kind most women have some form of. Mine is made of a silky fabric, has spaghetti straps, buttons down the front, has a scoop neckline and comes to mid thigh on me. I was not wearing a bra and had on my smallest black lace thong underneath. A gentleman in the restaurant noticed me sitting at the table and he couldn't help but try and get a glimpse down the neckline of my dress (I know how men are!). I caught him doing this out of the corner of my eye, but didn't let on that he'd been busted (nice pun, huh?).

He sat across the cafe from me, but because it's a small place, we were no more than 20 feet away from each other. I was reading one of those trashy romance novels that I like to pass the time with. This one was mildly pornographic and had me quite turned on. He kept getting a glimpse of the upper reaches of my breasts which had turned me on even more. My nipples were poking out from the silky material and were quite noticeable in the bright lighting of the cafe.

I was reading my book but also stealing glances at him across from me - trying to be subtle as he paid attention to me. I was flattered, secure in my marriage, but willing to have some sexy fun. I re-crossed my legs, letting them spread open just so slightly as they crossed, catching his eyes as they darted to my groin. I smiled to myself. Gotcha!

I noticed that the lunchtime crowd had mostly disappeared, leaving just the two of us in that section and decided to increase the tension a little. Seemingly unconsciously, my right hand drifted to the top button of my dress and plays with it a bit. Almost on its own volition, the button came free and my hand slipped inside just a little; just enough for him to be able to tell that I'd just caressed my nipple. My hand slipped back out of my dress, but I didn't bother to re-button it.

I reached down to dig in my purse for something (does it really matter), causing my top to blouse open. I could see him staring down my dress to my breasts as I looked through my bangs at him. His own response is VERY flattering to me as I see a bulge grow in his pants. I took my time, finally retrieving my lipstick which I applied in a sensuous manner.

I picked my book back up and resumed reading. It seemed that I then developed an itch on the inside of my thigh, so I brought my knee up and out just a bit so I can reach the spot. My legs were now partially open to him and he seemed to have choked a bit on his coffee. I glanced over at him and asked with my eyes if he was OK. We smiled at each other but said nothing. We both knew what was going on with each other. My hand continued to scratch lightly at my inner thigh, raising the hem of my dress higher and higher until my thong was fully exposed to his view.

The itch had moved to another spot now, a tingling, tickling itch that I HAD to scratch. I didn't think he'd mind. My finger rubbed then scratched at the juncture of my thighs as I slumped slightly into my seat, legs spread open for his pleasure. My heart was pounding at the prospect of showing myself to a stranger like this in a public place. A quick glance around showed that we we're still alone.

My finger slipped into the leg opening of my panties and discovered the swampy wetness there. I began to stroke my clit in full view of him, pushing the thong to the side. His hardness was very apparent too and he began to stroke the length of his cock on the outside of his pants; it's quite impressive.

My other hand returned to my breast and I tugged on my nipple and stroked my breast as my orgasm quickly approached. All sense of decorum and sensibility had been long gone as I locked eyes with him. He mouthed the words "Cum for me" and the beginning tremors wracked my body. I felt as though I was having a seizure as the orgasm took control of my body. It was all I could do not to shout out in ecstasy, but he could hear my grunts and groans.

As my wetness pooled underneath me on the vinyl seat cushion, I noticed that he'd cum too. He really should have saved the khaki pants for another day.

April 10

What a great day! I went out riding in my car around 8 AM, still pretty busy on the roads. I wore a light, cotton, button down dress with the top 4 buttons and the bottom 2 buttons undone (only 4 holding it together). If I twisted a little to the left, anyone with a car taller than mine could see my breast. I had put a towel on the seat because I knew that I'd be soaked by the end of the day. I didn't wear ANY underwear, so that was all that was between me and the car seat. When traffic was heavy and I couldn't afford to take my eyes off the road I'd just let them look at my boobs. If I got to a stop light, or traffic was relatively light, I'd look over at them and spread my legs just enough so they could see I didn't have anything on. I got LOTS of honks!

I ended up at the beach and decided to go for a little walk. I knew it was a little breezy out, but some of the gusts took my skirt up to around my waist! The beach wasn't real crowded because it was still a bit cool, but quite a few people got a good look. I felt like I was on stage performing. I didn't want to stay out too long though and attract the wrong attention (cops, over-enthusiastic males, etc), but I guess I was out on the beach for about an hour total.

I poked around in some stores for a bit and had some fun giving little flashes there. I had buttoned one top button to be a little more presentable for the stores, but the dress was so light that it was VERY obvious I had nothing underneath. My heart was pounding so hard, both from the excitement of what I was doing and the fear of getting arrested!

I ate lunch in the Mall's Food Court, so had LOTS of opportunities to flash. I had to be careful though because of the Mall security, plus I didn't want to flash any young kids. All in all, it was a fun time.

I went home and soaked in the tub. Shaved (again) and took care of a little "problem" I'd had for a couple of hours.

Paul got jumped in a MAJOR way when he got home. I probably had an animalistic look in my eyes when he walked in the door because he took a half step back when he saw me. To think little old me could scare big old Paul! I told him he was my bitch for the night and had to do what I told him.

I dragged him into our room, got his clothes off and put him in the shower with explicit instructions to get VERY clean, to shave his face again (don't want any whisker rash) and to shave his balls. While he was in the shower, I got everything else ready. When he came out I made him get on the bed, propped up and tied him to the 4 corners. I massaged his cock and balls with some KY warming liquid which he liked a LOT, then I climbed on for a quick cum.

I had saved Eric's clips onto a DVD, so I popped that in while Paul was still hard and "frustrated" and made him watch Eric masturbate while I jerked him off. I was whispering in his ear about how good it looked and if it looked good to him too. He'd get close to cumming, but I wouldn't let him get there. I asked him if he wanted a taste of that cum. When he wouldn't answer right away, I squeezed his balls just a bit and said "Do you want that cum from the source or from my pussy!" He about shouted out "Your pussy!" I then jumped back on him and rode him to a very fast cum. I could really feel the jets of his cum hitting the back of my pussy as he shot; he was that excited. After he finished, I got off of him and planted my pussy right on his mouth and made him clean me up. I made him suck every last drop of cum out of my pussy, then I went down on him and cleaned him up. As I was kissing him and sharing the last little bit of his cum with him I could feel him getting hard again.

When I felt his hard cock, I seated myself on him again and untied his hands so he could put them on my ass. I laid down on him and was whispering in his ear as he pumped me.

"Did you like those videos? That was one of the guys from the Yahoo group I've been telling you about. I've told him LOTS about you... he's bi and wanted me to show you those clips. Did they excite you? I think they did! You shot SOOO much cum up inside me. Did it taste good? Did it taste like you thought it would? Better?!? Why thank you, I think the two of us taste pretty good together too."

I kept up along those lines until he shot again. I climbed off of him and untied his legs. He tackled me on the bed and went down on me again, slurping up our combined cums. I was screaming thru my orgasms, "Eat me you cum sucking bastard!" I think he likes it... I know I do!

As we were resting, I told him about my day's adventures. I think if he had had any energy left I would have gotten another pounding. He asked, "What's gotten into you lately? You've become a lot hornier and you're doing things I NEVER dreamed you'd do."

I told him the truth. That I've been sitting on a lot of these fantasies for a long time, trying to reconcile them with my image of what a "good wife" should be like. I told him that through the group and discussions with Eric and others, I came to the conclusion that I was wasting my life not allowing myself to explore those things I really wanted to do. I told him that I haven't and won't cheat on him, that our sex life is fantastic and will only get better if he wants it to (what man doesn't, right?). I asked him if he had any problems with me talking about my fantasies and sex life with other men. He said, "Well, if it all leads to what I've just been thru.... HELL NO!!!"

The rest of the weekend was along the same lines. I won't bore you with the details. LOL

April 12

Well, I went to Chili's for lunch today with my blouse unbuttoned enough to see my push up bra with my nipples poking over the top and my short skirt with my thong only covering half of "me" (I thought that'd be a nice twist).

When I was seated, There wasn't anyone near me at all and I was VERY disappointed thinking that I'd struck out for today. About 5-10 minutes after I'd been seated a couple of women came in and were seated near enough to see under my table. Prior to yesterday, I don't know that I would have done what I did, but I decided that any audience was a good audience.

They were both in their mid 30s and were seated so that only one of them (a pretty redhead) could see me. I did some bending over to look for things in my purse (uh huh...) and saw her start to notice me. I turned in my seat so my legs were facing her and gave her a little flash when I re-crossed my legs. I saw her eyes open a little wider, so I know she saw at least the flash of panties.

I started my usual inner thigh scratching and saw her start to pay more attention (the other woman was looking at the menu. When I knew I had her eyes on me, I lifted one foot up to my seat to adjust the strap on my shoe. I gave her a good 15 -20 second look (seemed like an hour sitting like that!) and saw her face get a bit flushed. Then of course, I had to do the other shoe, but didn't give as long a look as my lunch arrived. I'm not sure, but I think the waitress (a cute 20 something) got a peek too.

I decided to cool it for a bit, but I did leave my legs slightly parted to tease her a little. As I got more into my meal I let myself slide down in my seat just a bit and let my legs open just a bit more. By this time, they had their meals and were eating, but my "audience" seemed to be paying more attention to me than her sandwich.

I let my hand drop back down to my lap and began stroking my upper upper thigh, gradually getting closer to my 'center'. When my finger finally hit the spot, I was not surprised at how wet I was. I was going to leave a spot on the vinyl when I left. I saw her REALLY looking now and finally caught her eye. I gave her a big smile as I gave myself a couple of good strokes on the clit and then a plunge of my middle finger deep into me.

I swear I heard her gasp out when I did that and was praying that I hadn't gone too far, but it looked like she was enjoying herself and obviously wasn't complaining to management. I took one more bite of my lunch, bent over again (with legs apart) to get my purse and mouthed the word 'bathroom' to her. My heart was pounding as I considered what I was going to do.

When I got in the bathroom, there wasn't anyone else in there so I went in a stall and sat down, panties around my ankles. I had left the stall door unlocked and slightly open. I started gently stroking myself, trying to stay at a plateau. I heard the outer door open and saw the stall door swing open. She stood there watching me stroke myself and I immediately came.

She had one hand on her breast and the other inside the waistband of her skirt. I could see some definite stroking action going on underneath that skirt, but she wasn't showing me anything. I could see her nipples poking thru her bra and blouse; nice little nubs poking out. I was still stroking myself and felt another "O" coming on me. I looked her in the eyes and whispered "I'm going to cum soon, let me see you."

She raised her skirt up enough so I could see her panties. She pulled them to the side and started stroking herself vigorously as I continued my activities. I came a second time, my muffled grunts echoing slightly in the bathroom. She was still stroking as I raised my hand and licked my fingers. That sent her over the edge and she wasn't quite as successful in being quiet as I was. Not that she was a major screamer, but there was no doubt that she came in a big way.

We both straightened up and washed up and left the bathroom together. I dropped a $20 on the table and left; my legs were so rubbery (and were for a long time).

April 19

Thursday, I was wearing a real light, flippy kind of dress with a sheer thong and the breeze was kicking up pretty good, so I decided for lunch I'd eat outside at this little Italian restaurant I've been to in the past. One of their waiters is a real cutie too, so I was hoping to tease him more than I have before. The tables at this place are wrought iron with glass tops so I knew whoever was the waiter/waitress would be able to see whatever was going on (I think they planned it that way).

When I got there, I sat down facing the wind to get the maximum benefit. The owner brought out my menu (he's a pretty hot looking guy himself...) and took my drink order. He was ogling my legs while I was "deciding" what to drink. My hem had ridden pretty high when I sat down though the wind hadn't done its thing yet.

When the waiter came out to take my order (jackpot! young cutie!), I let my legs separate just a bit to see if the wind would catch my skirt better. I kept him there, asking the specials, what's good, etc. He was standing almost directly in front of me, so could see right up my legs when that gust came along and flipped the skirt right up above my waist. His eyes got big and he stammered a bit. I pretended not to notice that I was completely exposed to him as I finally decided on my lunch and ordered. He made sure to repeat everything (I'm SURE it was because he wanted to get the order right).

So I'm sitting there with my legs partially open, skirt flipped up "reading" my book, and I see these 3 businessmen walking across the plaza. There's a little fountain and some pretty landscaping with benches, but no one ever stops, they just cut across to wherever they're going. Not this time. They had apparently seen my display and came to the nearest bench to where I was sitting and stood around chatting. All 3 had visible thickenings and were obviously looking.

About that time, my lunch arrived and the waiter took his time putting the plates on the table. When he asked me if I needed anything else, I ran my finger up my slit and said, "Not at this time." He gulped a bit and then left. He was wearing an apron, so I couldn't tell if he was hard, but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't.

The group of businessmen had left while the waiter was there, so I straightened my skirt (just a bit) and ate my lunch, giving little flashes to passers-by. When I saw the waiter come out the door as I was finishing my lunch, I let my legs spread a fair amount. I knew that by now, the thong was completely transparent, I was so wet.

I had my fork in my right hand and my left was in my lap (very proper-like LOL, except for my crotch showing). I let my left hand start to stroke slowly as he arrived at my table. He grinned at me and asked if I wanted any dessert. I lowered my eyes to his crotch and said, "What do you have?" Question: how many shades of red can a person turn in 5 seconds? Answer: LOTS! LOL God, I was so bad!!! He stumbled thru the dessert list and I slipped a finger under the leg band of my thong as I asked for some tiramisu. I didn't really want any; I just wanted to prolong this a little more. I know his apron was poking out as I had a nice little mini-orgasm before he left.

When he brought it out, he also had a cup of their coffee and said that it was complementary. I made a slight production of pumping my finger in and out of myself as I told him how sweet he was for bringing me coffee. He said it was his "pleasure". I told him to stand there for just a minute longer as I continued to pump my finger in and out. I brushed my thumb over my clit just once and didn't restrain myself too much when I came. I was looking right at him as it hit and I moaned fairly loudly. He seemed to be having trouble breathing himself as I pulled my finger out and stirred my coffee with it. I said, "Thank you for the dessert and coffee. They're delicious." Then I took a sip of my coffee and winked at him.

I quickly paid my bill and left as my lunch hour was just about over and I had some more "personal business" to take care of before I got back to my desk. I'm sure the waiter had some "personal business" to take care of too. I wish I could have seen him, but I knew it was too risky for him; some other time perhaps. They have a nice indoor seating area too. Friday, they let us go early, so instead of any flashing games, I ran home to get the house ready for Easter. We always have family come by for dinner, so I needed to do some major cleaning and straightening (and hiding of certain toys). Paul got a big charge out of my exploits at lunch on Thursday, but we had to put off acting on it until Friday.

He had told me that he wanted to watch me so we decided to go to this little neighborhood bar not too far from us (but not too near either). I dressed in a short little skirt with my usual thong and a light sleeveless sweater with no bra. When we got there, Paul went in first to find a good spot for the two of us. He called me on my cell phone and let me know of a place at the bar that had just opened up. So in I went. Paul was sitting at a nearby table and I went on up to the bar and hitched myself up on the barstool.

The crowd was a nice mix of younger and middle-aged singles and couples. There was a house band playing classic rock tunes in the corner, but not too many people dancing on the postage stamp sized dance floor they had. I ordered a margarita and drank it down pretty fast. This was the first time I'd done this in front of Paul and I was a bit nervous. I don't know why... maybe performance anxiety. LOL