Diary of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, I let one foot fall from the rungs on the barstool which opened me up pretty good. I could tell from Paul's eyes and grin that he could see pretty much everything, so I started letting the barstool swivel from side to side. At first, it didn't seem like anyone was noticing, but soon I noticed several eyes on me (male and female). One of the guys who'd been looking came up to the bar and started chatting me up. I knew Paul was right there to take care of me if I needed him, so I let this guy (Rob) lead me out to the dance floor.

The band had been playing a slow song, but by the time we got out, they had segued into a fast number. I had a ball, dancing, spinning, twirling, and letting my skirt fly up over my ass almost continually. I know Rob was aroused; it was that obvious (and he had a NICE one too!!!). When a slow song started, Rob pulled me into him and we danced for a bit with him grinding that big cock into my thigh. He kept trying to let his hands slip down to my ass, but I kept bringing them back up to my waist. When the song was over, I thanked Rob for the dances and told him I had had a lot of fun. He wanted my number, but I wouldn't give it to him, so he gave me his business card. (I showed it to Paul later).

I went into the bathroom to freshen up and one of the girls I had noticed looking at me earlier was in there. She asked me if I was having fun teasing all the guys with my crotch shots (I thought she was a little pissed off at me but wasn't sure). I told her that my husband and I liked to come in and have some fun with me showing off a bit. I told her he was sitting at one of the tables (but I didn't tell her which one or what he looked like).

She got this wild look in her eye and said, "You really want to work your husband and the rest of the guys up?"

I said, "What do you have in mind?" She grabbed my hand and led me out to the edge of the dance area. We just stood there for a couple of minutes moving to the music. She had moved somewhat behind me and was sort of dancing with me. The band started playing this bluesy, Southern rock medley and the two of us started dancing real sexily with each other. I glanced over at Paul and could tell from his face and his pants that he didn't mind too much. LOL This girl and I (I never got her name) were rubbing and grinding on each other like we were the main attraction at a strip joint. No clothes were coming off, but we were the main attraction. I think the band was getting a little distracted too. I swear they played the same medley thru twice! When the song was over, I grabbed her in a big hug and kissed her. I gave her my name and number and told her to call me sometime (I didn't tell Paul this... not yet anyway).

I went outside to get some fresh air and called Paul on the cell and told him to pay his tab if he was running one and get out of there. I needed him. He came out and asked what was wrong. I grabbed his hard dick and said, "Nothing now". We got in the car and started home and I was so hot and wet. I took off my panties and held them up to Paul's nose and let him smell how turned on I was. I couldn't keep my hands off his cock.

About halfway home he pulled down next to this creek we pass over and which is a popular fishing spot during the day. He had his pants open and his cock in me so fast I thought I was dreaming. It was kind of cramped there in the front seat, so after a few minutes of getting my head banged against the window and my foot tangled up in the steering wheel, I called a time-out.

I looked around and saw that it was dark and secluded. I opened the car door and got out and told Paul to take me on the car hood. I lay on the hood of the car under the stars and had Paul slide back into me. I pushed my sweater up over my breasts and played with my nipples as Paul started pounding into me hard. I knew he wouldn't last long, but that was OK; neither did I. I let out a scream when I felt Paul's cum squirting inside me; it sent me over the edge. He collapsed over me and was catching his breath.

We both jumped when we heard a voice say, "That was real sexy. Thanks!" There was this homeless guy (I guess) that had a sleeping bag up under the bridge. It was in the shadows and we hadn't noticed him there. Paul and I scrambled to get straightened up and back in the car. We started laughing as we hit the roadway and didn't stop until we got home.

We stayed up pretty late talking about everything that had happened and what might happen in the future. We agreed that my flashing was very sexy but that I needed to be careful when and where I did it. We also agreed that I wouldn't go off with any guys I flashed. I assured Paul (fragile male ego) that he was more than enough man for me, that we always had great fun together and the sex wasn't half bad either. LOL I told him that I'd been fantasizing a lot lately about flashing in public and that recent events had prodded me into following thru with some of that. I also told him that I'd been fantasizing recently about being with another woman, but that other than some flashing and the dancing tonight, had not been with one and wasn't sure I'd actually follow thru with that fantasy. We agreed to talk about that one some more.

April 21

At lunch today, I got to the restaurant right as the sky opened up... visions of Noah came to mind. Of course, I had forgotten my umbrella at the office, so I made a mad dash from the car to the restaurant. I was soaked thru by the time I took 3 steps. Imagine a drowned rat wearing a sheer blouse and sheer bra. You got it... it was like I had nothing on up top. And of course, the restaurant had the AC on its Arctic setting... high beams again. The owner was very nice and brought me a couple of towels from the kitchen to dry off with. I treated him to some nice jiggles as I vigorously dried my arms and I thought he was going to have a heart attack when I bent over a little to dry my legs. He couldn't make up his mind where to look.

After I got seated at a booth in the back I realized I was the only customer in there. It was a little early for the lunchtime crowd, but there are usually a few people there at this time of day. As luck would have it, I didn't see "my" waiter at all, but the cute Ukrainian waitress was my server today. "Vhaht do yuu vahnt to dlink?" God I love her accent!!! LOL

As I was the only one there for the moment, I got to chat with her a bit. Her name's Anna and she's only been in the US for 2 years and loves it here. She's 25, single and does not have a boyfriend. She lives by herself in a small apartment near the restaurant. Enough bio...

So there I was, still soaked, but drying off a bit, my breasts and nipples quite obvious to anyone and everyone. I saw her keep looking at them and stumbling a bit as she talked and thought, "She's either embarrassed or turned on or both." I took my white linen napkin while we were talking and started "drying" my chest. All I succeeded in doing was getting my nipples even harder and draw her attention to them. I'm so bad!

When she came back with my tea, there were just a couple other people in the restaurant and they were being served by another waiter. I asked her for another napkin and when she brought it to me I made a comment on how wet it was outside as I "dried" my upper thighs, pushing my skirt up as I did so. It was pretty clear that it was very wet inside as well; my thong was soaked (and not from the rain). "Yah, veddy vhet... vit rain" was her stuttered reply.

I could tell she was a bit nervous, so I let her go with my order and just sat back in the corner of the booth and lightly played with myself. The only way someone could see what was going on was if they were in direct line with the seat. I didn't want to bring myself off there, not yet anyway, so I was just having fun doing something "naughty" in public without anyone seeing. I saw her out of the corner of my eye coming out of the kitchen after a while, so I closed my eyes and let my fingers do some more walking. I had my thong pushed halfway into my pussy and was stroking my clit just keeping a nice plateau.

I could hear her when she got to my table, but I pretended not to notice her. I wanted to see how long she'd watch before letting me know she was there. It seemed like HOURS though it was probably only 5 minutes or so if that long. She finally cleared her throat a bit and put the plate down in front of me. I noticed that when she bent over, her blouse had an additional button unbuttoned that let me see down to her bra. Just a standard, everyday, cross-your-heart type bra, but she had done something for me! As she was bent over, I leaned up just a bit and brushed my breast against her arm and said, "Thank you so much! I love this place because everyone is so friendly." Yes, I was pouring it on thick and deep but it worked.

She had this big smile on her face (and I did too) as she straightened up, dragging the length of her arm across my breast and let the back of her hand give it a little caress. I gave a little shiver as I had one of my mini-'O's. God I was hot (still am). She looked around to see where the owner was the said, "Ah'll be bahk to czech on yuu een a liddle bit." (Trying to give you the sense of her lovely accent).

All I had was some soup and a salad, so they disappeared fairly quickly. I left the breadsticks alone. They're killer! When Anna came back, I had scooted over closer to the edge of the table, but the plates were more in the middle so she had to bend over me somewhat to reach them (well, she probably didn't HAVE to, but she did. LOL). She was flirting back with me just a bit as she leaned over. I let my breasts rub her arm again and made sure my legs were spread so she could see my thong wedged between my pussy lips. I said, "When you come back after taking those plates, you can tell me what else there is to have." I was feeling wanton and aggressive. I don't know what was driving me like this other than wanting to raise the bar a little more.

Anna came back in a hurry from the kitchen, ready for my dessert order, I'm sure. I said, "I want you to show me where the bathroom is." She started to point where it was (I knew where it was), but I told her I wanted her to SHOW me, looking her in the eyes. She gave a small little nod and waited for me to climb out of the booth. There's no graceful way to do it even if you WANT to be careful and ladylike which I didn't. If the restaurant had been filled to capacity and if everyone had been looking my way, 148 (capacity according to Fire Marshal) people would have gotten quite the view. As it was, only Anna saw my spread-legged departure.

She led me down the little hallway to the restroom door. I opened the door and sort of 'escorted' her in front of me. As the only other people in the restaurant were male (as far as I could see) I figured we were pretty safe. I took Anna's hands and put them on my breasts. She sort of froze at first, then started stroking them just a little. I unbuttoned first my blouse, then hers down to the waistband. I moved my hands to her breasts as she stroked mine. God, it felt so good and bad. I pulled her close to me and did what I had been thinking of ever since I had danced with that girl at the bar; I kissed her. The first person I've ever kissed since I started dating Paul, and the first girl I've EVER kissed (other than my mom and that doesn't count). God, her lips were so soft. She didn't kiss back for the longest time, but finally let herself go and kissed me back. FIREWORKS!!!

My hands were on her ass as we continued to kiss and she continued to feel my breasts. I started scootching her skirt up slowly until I touched bare thigh. She jumped like I'd shocked her but settled down as I kept kissing her and stroking her. She was starting to moan a bit into my mouth which I took as a good sign.

I pulled her into the handicapped stall and shut and latched the door. I pulled my bra up over my breasts as I sat down on the toilet. I put her hands back on them and she started tugging on my nipples. I slid my hands back up her thighs and finally felt her wet pussy. She was as soaked as I was. She was mewling like a kitten as I stroked her with my fingers. I felt her shudder with at least one orgasm before I leaned my face in for a taste. It was something I HAD to do; it was like I had this super compulsion that I couldn't resist, not that I really wanted to at this point.

I pulled the crotch of her panties to one side and slipped my tongue into her. She cried out and it echoed in the room as I tasted another woman's juices for the very first time. I've tasted myself, but this was such a major rush for me. I lapped at her pussy like I love for Paul to lick mine and I felt her legs start to shake. I knew she was close, so I let one hand drop to my own to take care of myself at the same time. Her cry was much louder when she came and mine would have been too, but it was muffled for some reason...

We sat there for a minute trying to gather ourselves. She had returned to this shy, embarrassed girl that occasionally served me. I had to let my heart stop pounding for a bit. We straightened up our clothes and started out. I stopped her at the door, kissed her hard and said, "I'd like to do this again when we have more time if you'd like to." She blushed, had her head down, but she nodded 'yes' and said, "I'd like that too" (screw the accent stuff!)

I went by my table and left a big tip then went to the front to pay. Once again, the owner couldn't keep his eyes off my tits as the nipples were still quite obvious. I complimented him on his staff and said they were always so helpful and that I just LOVED coming (cumming?) there. He said, "We always try to please our customers". I had to grin to myself because he had NO idea how pleased I was at that moment. I turned to wave at Anna and she waved back.

This will definitely be a regular stop on my lunch tour! I can't wait to get home and tell Paul what happened... I'll have to tone it down a wee bit or he'll blow his load in his pants before I even finish telling him. I've still got that other girl's number and now I think I know what I want to do. EVERYTHING!!! I'll see how Paul reacts to this event.

I had to stop at a little clothing store on the way back to work for a darker blouse as the one I had on was still pretty wet and sheer. I was braless for the rest of the day, but with a soft, opaque shirt that was DRY! I couldn't say the same about my panties!

April 24

After leaving the office and driving out of the parking lot, I pulled over and took off my strapless bra; I was wearing a spaghetti strap, button down top, silky material (rayon, I think, not that you really care... want the washing instructions too? LOL). I left it unbuttoned to below my breasts so from either side you can get a full view, plus the nipples were very obvious. Panties had come off too and the skirt is fairly short, but I shortened it just a bit by rolling the waistband a few times.

Drove to KFC (watching the red meat) and noticed the parking lot was fairly empty . One nice thing about KFC though is that the drive thru passes right by the seating area which has HUGE windows. I've sat inside before and if you're on that side (which most people sit there for some reason ) you can look down into the cars as they pass by. So I decide to go thru the drive thru. I arrange my skirt and my blouse for maximum exposure as I pull up to the ordering speaker. I was in luck, the voice was male; he took my order and asked me drive on up. There were a couple of cars in front of me, so I took my time driving past the windows pretending to not notice anyone inside. I could see a table of 4 businessmen and a table of 3 construction workers next to the windows. As I drove past the businessmen, one turned to glance at me then did a double take so severe, he lost his glasses! LOL Oddly enough, the construction workers did not react at all... I have to think they weren't paying any attention to outside the window at all.

I got up to the cashier and it was a young black guy about 19 or 20. He started to hand out my drink and just froze. I had to twist in my seat and lean over a bit to get the cup, causing my breasts to really pop out of my blouse. I handed him the money (exact change... I wasn't risking his ability to count at this point) and retrieved my roasted chicken breast. I couldn't resist asking him if he thought the breast was tender. I could see him gulp as he nodded 'yes'.

I took my meal and drove around to the regular parking area and sat there in my car and ate next to a couple of cars. I had left the engine running with the windows up and doors locked. I drank my soda but left the lunch for later as I wasn't really all that hungry. My left hand was working my right breast and my right hand was where it's resided quite a bit lately: between my legs. I had pulled my skirt up in the back so I wasn't sitting on it since I don't need to come back to work with a wet spot on the back of my skirt. I've also taken the precaution of having a towel under me on the seat.

I saw the 3 construction guys come out and start to get in their pickup next to me. One of them finally noticed me sitting there and what I was doing. He must have said something to his buddies because they all came to the driver's side window and looked in. I reclined my seat a bit and made sure my blouse was open for them. My fingers were working overtime on my clit. I rolled the window down just far enough so that they could hear me; I was moaning and asking them to show me their cocks. They were all rubbing themselves thru their jeans, but no one would whip it out. Just having them look at me though was VERY hot.

About this time the 4 businessmen came out and noticed the 'gathering'. As they were parked on the other side of me, it was natural for them to look in before they got in their car. The next thing I know, I've got 4 other guys on the other side of the car looking in. 7 guys watching me masturbate and cum! Not a one of them would show me what they had to offer, but I could see some impressive looking lumps in the 7 pairs of pants. After about 5 or 10 minutes of having mini-Os, I could feel a big one coming. I started using both hands on me now; one rubbing my clit, the other pistoning in and out of my pussy (two fingers' worth).

I don't think I actually 'shot' any cum, but it was very apparent that I came. Other than the scream "I'm cumming!" and the body convulsions, I'm pretty sure they could see the river of girl-cum that came out of me. God it felt so good!

I caught my breath, straightened out my clothes and put the car in gear. They all jumped back as I backed out of the parking place and pulled out of the parking lot. Luck was with me and I was able to quickly get out on the road as I could see the 2 cars trying to catch up to me. They got stuck by traffic but I didn't. I did a few little turns and U-turns just in case. I hadn't thought of them trying to follow me and that scared me a little. I put my bra and panties back on before I got back to the office so I was more or less as presentable as I was before lunch.

April 28

Lunchtime again at my favorite Italian restaurant. I had on a button down dress of thin, soft cotton, flowery print. Of course, the panties and bra had come off on the way over to the restaurant. I'd given myself a little "buzz" while driving to get in the mood, not that I needed any help in that arena.

I was seated by the owner in a booth in the back. I had brought a little notebook portfolio to make it look like I was going to do some work, so I had asked for a booth in the back so I wouldn't be disturbed too much. It was perfect; away from the kitchen and set half in a little "cove" in the restaurant. VERY private. I kept wondering who was going to be serving me as I had seen both Andre and Anna working, so either one was a possibility. Anna had even seen me and given me a little wave when I first came in.