Diary of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, I'm sitting there with my back to the rest of the restaurant and sitting on the end of the bench. That way I could flash my waiter/waitress and not the rest of the place. The buttons were undone from the top and bottom to give good exposure. On my notepad on the second page (covered just in case) I had written, "Let me touch you" in large letters.

"Allo, Miss Paula" I heard over my shoulder. I looked up and Anna was standing right behind me to my left and looking down the top of my dress. I hadn't heard her come up (it IS carpeted after all) so I was a little startled but recovered and greeted her warmly. (I won't try to do the 'accent' any more, it's too cumbersome). She didn't move, so I knew she was enjoying the view. I bent forward just a little to open up the view even more.

I said, "I'm glad you're going to be taking care of me today, Anna." I wondered if she'd pick up on the double meaning; I hoped so. I tugged on the side of my dress to pull the top completely open for her. I saw her look quickly around to see if anyone else could see, then she let her hand rest on my shoulder and slide down to the top of my breast. She bent over just a bit giving me the menu with her left hand while letting her right slide the rest of the way down and giving my nipple a little pinch. OMG it was good. I was a little surprised that she was being so bold, but I wasn't complaining! I let out a huge sigh of contentment as she stroked and played with my breast.

She straightened back up and asked if I wanted iced tea again (I apparently made an impact on her so she remembered what I drank! LOL). I said I did and she left to go get it. When she came back with my tea, she came right beside me and placed it on the table on the far side of my portfolio. She was bent over the table a bit and I took advantage of the opportunity to caress her breast a bit. I could tell that she wasn't wearing the same kind of bra that she had been. This one was a lot more sheer feeling and soft. I played with her breast for a little while until she stood back up and said she had to see to her other customers. I could see that her nipples were poking out a bit and hoped the other customers enjoyed them as much as I did.

I had decided on my usual soup and salad, but when Anna came back, I pretended I wasn't sure what to get. I had uncovered the note in the portfolio and let her see that while I "decided" on what to get. She came closer to the table and was giving me "suggestions" on what was good. Meanwhile, I was running my left hand up her leg. Her panties had been upgraded as well from what I could feel. They were more of a bikini type and weren't cotton. Whatever they were made of, they were getting wet. I let my fingers do the walking as I stroked her clit for a bit... just enough to stoke her fires.

She finally had to leave the table and take my order to the kitchen. I told her when she was leaving to take her panties off for me. She blushed the cutest shade of pink and went into the kitchen. I saw her for a few moments tending to other customers as I sipped on my tea and gave myself some "maintenance" strokes.

When she brought my soup and salad with the omnipresent breadsticks, my left hand went straight up her skirt and discovered that she had obeyed my request. I took a breadstick in my other hand and began performing fellatio on it. I could feel her shudder and she squeaked when she came on my fingers. I pulled my fingers out from under her skirt and wiped them on the breadstick then ate it. I know I shouldn't have... I'll just have to work harder to take that extra pound off now. LOL

She straightened up a bit and left me to my meal for the time being. I tried to finish quickly as I didn't want all my time being spent on eating Italian. I was more interested in eating Ukrainian! LOL

When I finished, I looked around and saw her, caught her eye, and got up from the table and walked to the restroom on the other side of the kitchen. I had buttoned up a couple of buttons to make myself a little more publicly presentable. I went straight to the handicapped stall when I saw that there wasn't anyone else in there. I shut the door but didn't latch it and took my dress completely off. I was totally nude except for my shoes. I heard someone come in and looked thru the crack and saw it was her. I said, "Come in here, Anna."

Her eyes got HUGE when she saw me. I latched the door and started unbuttoning her blouse just a bit. I wanted to see her breasts. Her bra was a sheer, baby blue number that was so much sexier than the one she had on last week. I bent over and sucked on her nipple thru her bra. She's got wonderful nipples that pop right up at the slightest stimulation. Yummy! My fingers had dipped under her skirt and were probing and stroking. I could tell she was getting close, so I dipped my head under her skirt and sucked her clit into my mouth. She went into immediate convulsions of pleasure as I held on for dear life. One hand held onto her ass while the other was still assisting my mouth.

When she was finished, I stood up and kissed her hard. I know she could taste herself on my lips and chin, but just to make sure she had a good taste, I put my wet fingers in her mouth and grinned at her. She was still breathless, but she sucked on those fingers like they were made of candy (they were kind of sweet!)

My hand had gone to my pussy and was stroking my clit as she sucked on my fingers but soon she knelt down and tentatively stuck her tongue out to meet my pussy. I didn't push her to suck me (though I wanted to), I just let her find her pace. It was a bit frustrating, wanting her to dive right in and get me off, but I also didn't want to scare her by being too aggressive (hell, I felt too aggressive already!). She finally decided she liked it and went after it good enough to give me a good big "O". I had to bite the side of my hand to stay quiet, but I didn't leave any doubt with her that I had cum.

I pulled her up and kissed her again, tasting myself on her mouth. I was getting horny again, but I had to get back here to work and I knew she'd be missed after a bit, so I got re-dressed, she straightened her hair and washed her face. We left the stall together and I grinned at a woman who had apparently come in while we were 'busy'. Anna was somewhat behind me and blocked by my body, so I don't thing she was recognized, but this other woman knew what we'd been up to.

I left Anna's juices drying on my face as I left her a good tip, paid for my meal, and went back to work. I didn't wash up until I got back to the office restroom. I felt so decadent but I can't wait to tell Paul!

May 1

Well, you can pretty much guess what happened on Friday night when Paul got home. I had been kept WAITING! He had to pay a fine for his tardiness and I wasn't accepting US currency. LOL When I heard him drive up, I was on my knees, waiting at the door. As soon as it opened, his fly was open and I had him in my mouth. When he was good and hard and starting to twitch, I stood up and led him into the bedroom. I decided to tie him up so that when I told him about lunch, he'd get as horny as I had been all afternoon. That may have been a mistake. He came VERY close to breaking the bed pulling on those ties. As it is, he's got red marks on his wrists and ankles. What can I say? He got very turned on as I told him about lunch while kneeling just above his head. He could see, but he couldn't touch or taste (at least until I wanted him too). Once I settled myself down onto his mouth he was possessed and quickly brought me to several hard orgasms. I sat myself down on his cock and began moving up and down on it as I untied his arms. He didn't take long to cum since I was asking him to imagine Anna licking my pussy and clit while he pumped into me.

We grabbed a quick bite to eat, watched a little TV, and then went back to bed early. It was my turn to be tied up, and he started me face down with a pillow under me. Once he had me secure, he told me I was very bad for teasing him and for teasing Anna. Then he started to spank me. Not too hard or too long, but my ass got a warming! Once he felt I was suitably punished, he pulled my hips up and pounded into me. Again it didn't take him long to cum, but then, it didn't take me long either. He untied me and we fell asleep. That was Friday.

Saturday, we got up to go riding on our bikes. I decided at the last minute that I didn't feel like taking mine and that I'd ride on the back of Paul's. I was wearing a halter top with a windbreaker over it and a pair of legging pants. Paul was wearing his usual jeans and tee shirt (one of those Big Johnson shirts: Chicks Love a Long Ball...). We got out on the road and started cruising thru some of the back roads around our area. There aren't a lot of hills around here, but there were some nice curves so we were having a lot of fun.

Sitting behind him with my arms around him, I just naturally had let my hands fall down into his lap. Of course they found something to play with while Paul drove. Squeezing and stroking, I had him hard as a rock in no time and the vibrations of the engine were keeping me pretty revved up too. When we got to a backwoods area of our county, I unzipped his jeans and pulled him out. Paul found this little stream and we pulled over beside it. We got off the bike (him flopping around all over the place) and went down the stream a little ways to a clearing under a tree. We undressed each other and made love under the sun. It was VERY nice. We took our time and just enjoyed each other while we 'rested' from riding.

Heading back home I could feel Paul's cum oozing out and soaking the crotch of my leggings. Since they were a light gray color, I knew that there would be a big, obvious wet spot. When we were at a stop sign, I told Paul that he had made my pants VERY wet. He just grinned back at me but didn't say anything. I should have kept my mouth shut because at the first gas station we came to, Paul stopped and had ME go inside to pay for the gas. I kept my helmet and sunglasses on, but I could see that everyone saw the big wet spot on my crotch. God, it was so embarrassing and such a turn on at the same time. Everyone in the store knew I'd just had sex and that my man's seed was dripping out of my pussy. Almost makes me cum just thinking about it.

We got back home without further incident and took a hot shower together. We grabbed a quick bite to eat then talked about what to do the rest of the day. We both said we wanted to go out in the evening, so we did a little house cleaning and straightening so we could leave the house looking halfway decent.

There's this big bar/club about 10 miles from our place that actually has 3 "themes" for the bars: Country, Rock, and Oldies. We decided to go check it out as we've never been even though it's so close. It was VERY crowded when we got there, but we squeezed in and looked around. We went to the Rock section which was packed, but we managed to find a hi-top table about halfway between the bar and the band. I was wearing one of my button down cotton dresses. Of course, there was no bra and only a small thong underneath. I dragged Paul out on the dance floor for a couple of songs and we were having a great time. Paul and I were both looking around to see what 'opportunities' there were for me to have fun (we had OBVIOUSLY discussed this prior to going out).

What I hadn't thought about when choosing my dress was that in the bright lights off the band stage, that thin dress became almost see-thru. You COULD see that I didn't have a bra on and it LOOKED like I didn't have any panties either (at least that's what Paul said later). So I was getting looks from just about everyone there. We went back to our table after those two dances and had a drink. Sitting on the high bar stool gave me the opportunity to let my legs fall open just enough to give people a little peek, but make it look accidental at the same time.

Paul didn't want to dance again right away, so I decided to head to the ladies room which was back across the club near the entrance. I had to sort of 'dance' my way thru the crowd and I know I got groped about 3 or 4 times; just quick grabs of my ass as I passed. Coming back thru the crowd was just as exciting, but one person actually slid their hand up the inside of my thigh and gave my pussy a quick feel. My legs almost collapsed it felt so good! I finally made it back to the table and Paul noticed how flushed I was. I could tell he got hard when I told him what happened.

I unbuttoned a couple more buttons up top and one more at the bottom of my dress then I dragged Paul back out onto the dance floor. It was so crowded that it was impossible to tell who was dancing with whom and bodies were bumping and rubbing on each other. I put my back to Paul and pushed my ass into his crotch and was rubbing him while dancing. He had his hands on my waist, stroking down to my hips and back. I was getting turned on and I could tell Paul was too. I happened to catch eyes with this girl that was dancing nearby. I couldn't tell if she was with anyone or not, but she was a cute little thing and she was staring at me (and Paul too I guess).

I put my hands over Paul's and as I kept this girl's eyes, I brought his hands up to my breasts. He cupped his hands under each one and gave the nipples a little flick of his fingers. I let out an audible moan, but I don't anyone heard it. When my eyes readjusted, I noticed that the girl was right in front of me now, dancing very sexily for the two of us. She got closer and closer until I was wedged between her and Paul. I won't describe all the different things she did out on the dance floor, but at one point we had our hands on the other's breasts. Another point was when she was face to face with me practically rubbing crotches with me. I took her hands and moved them around to my ass where she could also feel Paul's hard cock rubbing on me.

We asked her if we could buy her a drink which she accepted. She followed us back to our table and sat between us. It turns out that Sara is a grad student at the University of Florida, had grown up in Orange Park (just to our North and where this club was) and she was home visiting friends and family but had come out to have some fun by herself.

I asked her if she WAS having fun, and she said she was having more fun now with a big grin. Paul was looking at me like he was trying to figure out where I was going with this. I wanted to see how far our new friend was willing to go and see if we all wanted to go 'there' together. After a bit more conversation (to speed the telling of the account up) she explained that she was bi, had just split from her boyfriend, had had a couple of 'bi' affairs in the past and was not averse to having a little fun with an older couple (us).

I looked at Paul and saw pure lust in his eyes. We paid our tab and led Sara out of the club. I rode with Sara in her car to help her find our place while Paul led the way. I gave Sara a quick run-down of what had been happening to me in the last few months and saw her getting excited.

When we got to the house, we went straight back to the bedroom. I told Paul to sit in the chair at first while Sara and I got to know each other a little better. We undressed each other while we kissed. Her lips were so soft and yet so hungry. When I knelt down to remove her panties, I looked over at Paul and gave her pussy a big, long, slow lick. She grabbed the back of my head, he unzipped and pulled his cock out, and I dropped a hand down to my own pussy.

We climbed up onto the bed and kissed and caressed each other for the longest, sweetest time. She started to slide down my body, kissing my breasts, my tummy, and finally my pussy. When her tongue first hit my clit, my head snapped back in ecstasy. This girl knew what she was doing! I motioned Paul over to the side of the bed and took his cock in my mouth. He finished getting undressed as I tried to suck his toenails up thru his cock.

I took his cock out of my mouth and grabbed Sara and pulled her around in a 69. I knew I was in heaven as soon as I tasted her sweet pussy. Even after dancing in that club for a couple of hours, she still tasted so fresh! Paul was standing there beside the bed and started stroking the two of us; tits, asses, sides, arms, legs... whatever he could reach. I reached over and grabbed his cock and pulled him up behind Sara. I sucked on him a while and then put his cock up against her pussy. I then went back to attacking her clit with the bonus of having Paul's cock make an appearance every couple of seconds for a quick lick. I could feel her moaning into my pussy and I know my clit was vibrating on overdrive.

Paul couldn't possibly last for very long with the stimulation of the moment, the tightness of her pussy and my tongue licking him at the same time. He let out a roar and came hard in her. I had my tongue flicking her clit and the underside of his shaft when he came, so Sara wasn't far behind. As he pulled his cock out of her, I sucked it clean then began to suck his cum out of her. I was going to save some of it for her, but she had re-attacked my clit and my pussy with her tongue and mouth. When I came, I ended up swallowing most of it, but did have a little left to share with her when I flipped back around to give her a big "Thank You" kiss.

The three of us cuddled on the bed for a little longer but Sara had to get back to her parents' house before they called out an APB on her. Paul and I talked thru much of the night about what had happened, whether we liked it (YES!!!), whether we want it to happen again (Yes!), how often we want it to happen (Special occasions, probably no more than once a month at least at first), and what else might we want to happen. We didn't go to sleep until about 4 AM and slept until after noon.

We didn't do anything "sexy" on Sunday as we were both pretty worn out physically, mentally, and emotionally. We did a lot of cuddling and reassuring each other of our love. We reassessed what we had talked about the night before and will give this a shot for a while then see where we stand. I'm still sort of in shock that it happened. We had talked about the possibility and used it as a fantasy, but to have it actually happen has taken my breath away. It was incredibly sexy, lots of fun, and thrilling all at once; it was also a little frightening. I DO know that if I have my choice of the next 3 way (assuming we don't chicken out) is to have a bi guy over. I want to see Paul suck his cock and take it up the ass while he's fucking me. That's MY big fantasy.

May 5

I love my Italian restaurant and have made it a habit to go for lunch on Fridays. After taking care of my initial preparations (removal of bra and half-slip, loosening of dress tie) I got to the restaurant and was seated promptly by the owner. I had requested the back table again and sat in the same position, with my back to the rest of the restaurant. It wasn't too crowded today so I was hoping for some good "quality time" with either Andre or Anna.

As luck would have it, I didn't see Anna at all today. Andre appeared at the table as I sat there pretending to work. I let him wait for a couple of moments and let him look at my semi-exposed breasts. I know he could see most if not all of them the way the fabric was hanging. I let my eyes crawl up his body until I was looking at his face and he finally asked me what I wanted to drink. Heh heh... if he only knew what I was thinking! I ordered my second choice and watched his tight buns walk away to get my drink.

I returned to writing in the portfolio (nonsense if you must know... just wanted to appear busy) and pulled the side of my top to the side a bit to make sure he got the FULL view. I heard him coming up behind me but he didn't come around the edge of the table for a while. He was taking in as much a look as he thought he could get away with, so I gave him a show. I reached into the top of my dress and started caressing my breast. My nipple was VERY hard and I pulled the edge of the dress over it so that it was exposed to view. With my other hand I started lightly stroking my clit; letting the bottom half of the dress fall open. I even moaned out Andre's name to tease my big peeper.