Diary of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After bringing myself to a visible, but quiet orgasm, I looked around like I was worried someone might have seen me. Of course, there was Andre. I acted all embarrassed and said I didn't know what had gotten into me. Andre, for his part was acting very much the gentleman as he put my drink in front of me, saying that it was OK. I could see he was excited as from the side he was poking out quite a bit. I still hadn't covered myself up, so my right nipple was out in the open and my legs were still at least partly opened with my dress gaping.

He stumbled and stuttered a bit about asking me what I wanted to eat. I looked him right in the crotch and asked how the sausage was. Then I let my eyes drag up again to his and said that I'd really like to try one someday but that I'd eat soup and salad for now. He visibly gulped when I mentioned the sausage, but then got this huge grin on his face. He knew I was teasing him, but he wasn't sure to what extent. His 'sausage' was at about full strength by this point.

He left to go put my order in but came back in a few minutes to see if there was anything else I wanted. I ran my hand up my thigh to my pussy and said that there was, but I wasn't sure if he could provide it. He responded by saying it might be difficult, but it wouldn't be impossible. I told him to let me think about it while I ate my soup and salad. God, I was SOAKED by this point.

Of course, the meal came, I ate, and he came back to take my dishes. As he stood there to pick up the dishes, I ran my hand up the inside of his leg. He jumped a bit as he felt my hand, but then pushed himself into my caress. He was semi- hard already and it felt like he had a nice amount there. He was still looking down the top of my dress and I offered up one of my tits to him. He accepted my offer and gave it a nice caress, but then he backed away from me and took the dishes back to the kitchen. I thought that the game might be over then, but then he came back to the table and asked if I was ready for dessert.

I asked him if he had anything with a creamy filling in it. He grinned at me and said he had just the thing. I told him I was going to the restroom and that if it was empty, I'd let him in.

It was empty and I motioned for him to come in and we went to my favorite stall (handicapped has so much more room!). I sat on the toilet and opened the top of my dress all the way for him. His hands immediately went to my breasts as mine went to his zipper. I pulled his cock out of his pants and started stroking it. He was about 6.5 – 7 inches long, uncircumcised, and about average in thickness (at least I think it's average). He was already dribbling some pre-cum and I used that as lube to stroke him. My eyes kept going from his cock to his face as his expressions were priceless.

I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist popping him into my mouth for just a little taste. Of course that little taste grew to be a bigger and longer taste. I loved the way his pre-cum tasted... almost like garlic butter, but light on the garlic. LOL I took him out long enough for me to tell him I wanted his cum. I wanted him to shoot into my mouth and on my tits.

It really didn't take too long for him to do just that; I felt his cock begin to swell and the next thing I know, I've got a shot of cum in my mouth. I took the first couple of spurts in my mouth, and then let the rest flow out onto my tits and nipples. I swirled the cum around in my mouth for a little bit, but decided to let it drool out of my mouth and onto my tits as well. I rubbed it in good for him, tucked him back into his pants and straightened my dress back up.

The top of my dress became partially glued to my breasts (that part that wasn't covered with my bra which was also glued). I hope I didn't smell like a whorehouse, but at this point I really don't care.

Paul had told me that I could play a little outside the box without him there. The only line he drew was no intercourse. I can't wait to tell him about my dessert... I'm sure I'll get a second helping from him. This time I'll swallow it all too.

May 15

Dancin' in the Streets is a little street festival that Jacksonville Beach has put on for the last 20 years. This was our second time going, so we sort of knew what to expect. We both looked quite festive in our Hawaiian shirts and shorts. Both of us went 'commando'. I had my shirt just tied under my breasts, no buttons buttoned; when I bent over, you could see the girls quite well. My shorts were a loose jersey knit that kept me cool and provided visual access.

We got there about 11 AM and just wandered around a bit looking at the crafts and stuff. Around noon, we went to one of the food vendors and got a couple of burger plates and drinks. The guy that served me got a real good look when I bent over to pick up the drinks (I really didn't have to bend over much to get them, but you know me...). Then when we were at the little condiment table, I was able to flash another guy. We had to be pretty careful because there were cops and security people everywhere.

After we ate we strolled up to the stage area where they had bands playing all day long. We had grabbed some drinks (beer for Paul, margarita for me) and stood there listening to the bands. The first one was a local beach music band that was pretty good. No one was dancing yet and I wasn't quite ready yet either so we decided to walk down to the beach for a little bit.

When we tried to walk out of the festival area with our drinks, this cute security guy stopped us and said that we couldn't take them out. We were a little bummed, but rules are rules, so I winked at him, smiled at Paul and chugged the rest of my margarita. BIG MISTAKE!!! Instant brain freeze. I couldn't see straight. I dropped down into a crouch and was hunched over holding my head and sort of crying and laughing at the same time. Paul and the security guy (Bruce) were both very concerned and laughing at me too. Paul knelt down and massaged my temples and rubbed my back. Bruce told me to put the tip of my tongue up against my soft palate and sort of push against it with my tongue. I'd never heard of that, but I tried it and it worked! I gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed a bit and looked a little worried until Paul shook his hand and thanked him too. I realized after we left there that my shirt had been hanging way open, so Bruce got a REAL good look. Paul saw that too; that's why he was rubbing my back... to make my breast shake! LOL

We went on down to the beach and enjoyed the sun and sand for a bit. I waded in to cool off my feet. We headed back to the festival after about 30 minutes but stopped at this little bar in a hotel there on the waterfront and got a couple more drinks. As we got up to where Bruce was, he stopped us again and said that no alcohol from the outside was allowed in (something about festival rules or something). So we had to stand there and drink our drinks again. We chatted with Bruce quite a bit. He was very nice and friendly; not what I expected from someone doing 'security'.

Paul asked him if he enjoyed 'my entertainment' earlier. He asked right as Bruce was taking a drink of water and Bruce shot it out his mouth and nose! LOL Paul was busting his gut laughing at him. I told him we like to play by showing our bits and pieces to other people. He warned us that the city police had lots of people both in uniform and plainclothes looking mostly for drugs, but other 'infractions' as well. He said he had indeed enjoyed 'the show' and volunteered for other presentations if we had a desperate urge. LOL We took his advice and didn't flash too much but did go back and gave Bruce a semi-private show from time to time.

We had asked him how late the festival was going to last and he said that the last band finished at 9:30, but that he was going to be there until 11 or so. I said we might come by toward the end of the show and see him before we left. We wandered around, usually coming back to the stage and enjoying the music throughout the day. At 9:30, we listened to the last band wrap up and stood there talking with Bruce as they packed up and people started leaving. Everyone emptied out pretty fast so the street was pretty deserted 20 minutes after the band finished. Bruce got a call on his radio to come to the 'command post' and turn the radios in, so he told us to stick around if we wanted, that he'd be right back.

He got back about 5 minutes later and said that he was finally free, that he'd been paid up to 11, but that he didn't need to stay 'on post' anymore. We strolled down to the beach with him where he took off his shoes and socks and let his feet soak in the ocean for a while. It was somewhat dark at the ocean's edge but with a bright moon, there was still a fair amount of light. I untied my shirt and stood there facing the ocean with Paul behind me and Bruce in front of me. Paul reached around and started stroking my breasts. I pulled the leg of my shorts to one side and up so Bruce could see my pussy as I began to stroke it.

He was rubbing the outside of his jeans and we could see him getting hard. Paul said, "Go ahead and take it out. She wants to see it." I just licked my lips and stroked a little faster. Bruce looked around us then lowered his zipper and fished out his hard cock. He had about 7 inches of hard tastiness presented to me. I said, "Stroke it for me." And he started rubbing it in front of us. I could feel Paul's cock rubbing on my ass as he stroked himself.

I bent over and guided Paul into me as I continued to rub my clit. I had a quick little "O" and then motioned Bruce closer. I told him, "Rub it on my face" when he got close enough. He was still stroking, and rubbing the tip on my cheeks and forehead. I could feel his pre-cum leaving trails on my skin. I lifted my head just enough to take him into my mouth. About the time I started sucking on him, Paul erupted into me which triggered my orgasm. I was sucking and grunting as I came and it made Bruce start to cum. I got the first couple of shots in my mouth, then I let him pop out and finish shooting on my face and tits.

I pulled Paul around and gave him a big spermy kiss in front of Bruce. I got my 'command voice' and told Paul to clean me up. He looked VERY surprised and I think he THOUGHT about complaining, but he saw the look on my face (pure lust and 'command presence') and started licking Bruce's cum off my face and tits. I told him to feed it to me when he got a mouthful, so I got a couple of snowballs from Paul. Bruce's cock had gotten very hard again and was still dripping from the first eruption. I wanted to see how far Paul would go so I said, "Clean him off too!" God, if you could have seen both of their faces! Paul started with the "but, but, but"s and Bruce's eyes looked like something that belonged on an owl. I told Paul again, "Do it!" He looked at me, then Bruce, then back at me and knelt down in front of Bruce and started licking the cum off. I leaned in and gave Bruce a semi-spermy kiss as Paul did his clean-up. I think that set him off again and he shot a smaller load in Paul's mouth and on his face. I had Paul give it to me then I shared it with Bruce.

We started hearing voices coming toward us so we straightened up a bit and got all tucked back in. As we walked back toward the parking area we learned that Bruce 1. is married, 2. is bi, 3. wife doesn't know, 4. that wife is on medication and they haven't had sex in over 18 months, and 5. he occasionally 'plays' with a couple he's known for 5 years. Paul and I looked at each other and just smiled. When we got to our car, we both gave Bruce a big hug and got his cell phone number and gave him ours.

I asked Paul on the way home how he felt about sucking Bruce off. He said that at first he thought he was going to throw up, but then really got into it. He said that his brain just flipped a switch and decided it was OK as long as it was OK with me. He said he didn't really "like" the taste of cum, but that he didn't mind it too much either. He knew that it really turned me on for us to share the cum.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing Bruce again!

May 20

We took off Saturday afternoon for a bike ride. I had told Paul that I wanted to go a little further than we have in past afternoon rides and so I took the lead. We went the back roads that are so much fun to ride on and have MUCH less traffic. We stopped at a convenience store for a couple of drinks that just HAPPENED to be across the street from an Adult Video/ Bookstore. As we came out, I noticed it for the first time and started questioning Paul if he'd ever been in one. He tried to weasel out of the question but finally came clean (so to speak) that he'd been to them a fair amount of times in the past.

I confessed my curiosity and said I wanted to check it out just so I could say I'd been in one at least once. So we drove across the street and parked our bikes on the side. As we went in the door, there are posters of 'adult' stars right in front of you, so you KNOW what you're getting into. Down to the left was the Arcade area, while the bookstore/video sales & rentals was straight ahead. There were also TONS of toys not suitable for children which I HAD to look at. I noticed a door at the far end that said "Theater". It also had a sign that said the admission was $20 but couples were free. Now who can pass up a free movie pass?

Paul and I went in and were completely and totally blind except for the action on the screen. We stood there in the entrance for a while to let our eyes adjust. I was getting a little hot from watching the girl on the screen get pounded, but when my eyes got used to the dark I got REAL hot. The seating for the theater was a bunch of black leather couches set into about 4 or 5 rows. The back row had about 4 guys, 3 of whom had their cocks out stroking them. I took Paul's hand and we wound up on the next to last row right in the middle. There were a couple of guys to our left that were sitting close to each other and we had stepped over a guy on the very end at the aisle.

I unbuttoned a couple of buttons on my shirt and started stroking my breasts with my left hand. With my right hand I was rubbing Paul's thigh, feeling his growing cock beginning to expand. I could now see that the two guys on our left had their hands in each other's laps and I could sense the guys behind us as well.

A little while later, when it became obvious that we weren't leaving and that we weren't cops, the guys to the left of us had their cocks out and stroking each other. Paul was completely hard now so I pulled him out of his pants and began a slow stroke. His fingers were wriggling quite nicely in my lap as well. The thought of all those guys in there stroking themselves really got me hot.

Paul started kissing me and stroking me more so I was on a low boil. The next thing I know, the two guys that had been stroking each other had scooted across the couch so that they were right next to me separated only by an arm rest. They still had their cocks out and stroking them so I got to see them in all their glory. I turned to whisper something to Paul and saw that some of the guys on the back row were sitting forward in their seats looking at us instead of the movie. I mentioned this to Paul and he asked if I wanted to go or stay. I just looked at him and grinned, unbuttoning my shirt the rest of the way.

I felt a finger lightly tracing my arm and it caused me to shiver and my nipples to poke out more than they had been. I leaned back into my seat and let my head fall back and my left arm went across the back of the couch. The guy on my left glanced at Paul and said, "Is it OK?" Paul nodded as the guy attached his lips to my nipple. I groaned out loud and a couple of the guys in the back row stood up right behind me stroking their cocks. I could feel my pants being unbuttoned and unzipped so I lifted my hips and let them be pulled down a bit.

I took my left hand and reached out to one of the guys behind me and pulled him into my mouth. He had either been stroking a long time or was very worked up because he came in no time at all. I took his load in my mouth, but let it all drool out. This proved to be too much for the other guy standing there and he came, some of it hitting my cheek. They both zipped up and left pretty quickly; but their row-mates stood up to take their place. I now had 3 guys standing behind me, one beside me sucking my breast and Paul (and someone else I think) stroking my pussy.

Paul started tugging on my hips and I finally figured out what he wanted me to do as I turned in the seat and knelt on the cushion. Now I was facing the back row and the 3 strokers. I felt my pants being pulled down around my knees and I felt Paul push himself into me. I started coming immediately and stuffed my mouth with one of the cocks to keep from making too much noise. One of the other guys in the back started cumming on my tits as the guy in my mouth filled it up for the second time. Paul's load filled my pussy up shortly thereafter. The guy that had been sucking my breast shot his load on my ass as Paul wouldn't let him fuck me. The one that had been beside him apparently came in his own hand as did the guy on the other side of Paul.

We all settled down a bit as I pulled my pants back up and buttoned one button on my shirt just in case. My face, tits, and crotch were sticky with cum, but it felt good! I asked the guy beside me where the restroom was and he said it was just inside the arcade door. I said (rather loudly considering the setting) that I had to go clean up in the restroom and asked Paul if he wanted to check out the arcade while we were there. We left the theater and I went on to the restroom while Paul got some dollar bills at the counter. I guess he DID know what to do. LOL

**********************************************************************

After I cleaned up a bit, I found Paul looking at the selection of movies showing in the arcade and noticed a few that were of transsexuals. I made note of their channel numbers.We went in and saw all these little booths with shut doors. Some had lights glowing over them and Paul told me that those were occupied. We went into one of the unoccupied booths (even though the sign said only one person in booth) and Paul fed the machine a couple of dollars. About the time the movie came on I saw the holes in the walls on either side. They were about 3 or 4 inches in diameter and I could see movement on the other side of both of them.

Paul told me to take off my shirt and sit in the chair. I also found one of the transsexual movies and selected it. It was very hot and soon I was rubbing my tits and running my hand into my pants. I saw eyes peek in from either side and Paul had his cock out again stroking it over my shoulder.

Pretty soon a cock appeared just on the other side of the hole so I reached thru and gave it a little rub. When I pulled my hand back, it followed me in so I started stroking it. Another cock poked thru on the other side, so I started stroking it too. I told Paul I was going to suck one and that I wanted him to suck the other. It was a little cramped, but by sitting sideways on half the chair we could both take care of business. I waited until he had his lips wrapped around that beautiful cock before I turned my attention to mine. I took it slow, glancing at the movie from time to time as well as turning around to note Paul's progress. He was really getting into it. I returned to "my guy" and started sucking on him with the goal of getting him off quickly. Between the sucking and the stroking, it didn't take him long and he jetted his cum into my mouth and onto my tits. He pulled it back inside as he began to shrink and I saw him button up and leave only to be replaced a couple of seconds later.