Diary of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was making noises and I figured the other guy was cumming. I put my hands underneath his chin and told him to let it drool out which he did. I had more skin cream for my breasts so I rubbed it in. Truth be told, I don't know exactly how long we were in the arcade, but Paul said we ran thru $20. The highlight was when a guy pulled out his cock on one side that looked to be 8" long. SOFT! I whispered for him to go get a condom from the counter and come back. I had Paul go "reserve" his booth while he got the rubber. When he came back and put his cock thru the hole it was approaching 9" as it hardened. I sucked on it to get it fully hard. Fortunately, he had gotten one of those Magnum condoms because he had almost 10" long and almost 2" across. I pushed my jeans down and backed my pussy up to the hole as I eased it in. He just kept it there while I did all the work. On tiptoes. Paul had plugged up my mouth to keep me quiet I guess 'cause I WAS making a little noise. Especially when I started cumming. My legs started cramping so I had to pull off of that wonderfully huge dick.

I switched from Paul's cock to his after removing the rubber, only managing to get a little more than the head into my mouth. My tongue was doing overtime and both my hands were stroking him. I heard him moan, "Oh god, I'm cumming" and felt his cock pulse with his orgasm. His first shot filled my mouth up (of course, his cock took up MOST of the room) and I pulled it out of my mouth and let it shoot on my neck and chest. There was a LOT! Not a gallon, but it sure felt close.

After we were done with him, we decided it was time to go, but that we'd definitely come back. When we went outside, it was dark (about 9:30) and our bikes were on the side away from the main parking lot (almost in the back of the store). Paul got on his bike (Kawasaki Vulcan 1500) and started it up. I could feel the vibrations just standing there and I got an evil idea. I told Paul to hold up for a minute and I could tell he was puzzled when I pulled off my boots and took off my jeans there in the back parking lot. I unzipped his pants, sucked him to hardness (didn't take long) and climbed on his lap facing him. I told him to keep the bike steady but to let it rev up now and then. I began rocking on his cock as the vibrations traveled up thru our crotches to center on my clit. I'm glad Paul's shirts will cover the mark I left on his shoulder when I bit him as I came. I'd hate to try and explain it. He exploded into me at the tail end of my "O" which gave me another one.

When I had gotten re-dressed and got on my bike (Harley Sportster 883, yellow, lots of chrome, very pretty) we rode straight home. I was in a constant state of mini-orgasms from the vibration of the motor on my clit. The wind dried all the cum on me until I felt like if I moved, I'd crack. When we got home, we jumped in the shower together and scrubbed each other clean then hopped in the hot tub to let the muscles loosen up a bit. That led to a little more "play" and then

to bed.

Sunday was spent recuperating and talking. I asked if he was upset with me fucking the guy in the arcade. He said that he wasn't because he knew that 1. I loved him and 2. I'd never hurt him, and 3. we've done everything above board so far (at least me telling him about things afterward), and 4. an opportunity like that doesn't come along every day (LOL very true! That was by far the largest actual cock I've ever seen much less experience). I also asked how he felt sucking the guy in the arcade. He said it was weird at first, but then he sort of got into it; especially after watching the TS movie.

June 10

Friday afternoon was WONDERFUL since I had the afternoon off. Anna and I met at the restaurant and then she took me to her apartment. When we got there, we decided to take a shower together. That was great just by itself! Her shower is kind of small so we were pressed up against each other the whole time and of course we were soaping each other up and making sure we were clean. That is a wonderful feeling, to have a soft, soapy body rubbing up against you. Mmmmmmm!

After we dried each other off, we retired to her bed for some soft sensual fun. I had her lay down first and got some lotion and gave her a good massage. I think I was almost too good 'cause she almost went to sleep on me! LOL She wasn't sleepy when I flipped her over onto her back and started stroking her front though. Her nipples got so puckered and hard and when I got down to her pussy, it was soaked. Of course, I couldn't be responsible for getting her sheets all wet and messy, so I had to make sure she didn't get them wet. God, she tastes so good and fresh. I'm sure you know what I mean when I say there's nothing that's like it. I love to suck Paul's cock (and others now too) and I love to drink his cum; but the taste of Anna's sweet pussy juice is indescribable. Sweet and buttery at the same time. Wow, I'm getting soaked again just thinking about it.

After I brought her off a couple of times, she pushed me away and it was my turn to relax and receive. She may be a novice at this girl/girl stuff (I suppose I am too!) but she's a quick study! Damn, she was good. I saw fireworks that put Paul's 4th of July show to shame! After I came hard a couple of times, I pulled her around to me so we were in a 69 with each other. This time we mainly just held each other, cuddled, caressed, and gently and softly ate each other... very soft and sweet.

Around 4:00, I had to pull myself away and leave. Yes, I was with her for about 4 - 4.5 hours. Most of that time we had our mouths on some part of the other's body and it was wonderful. She asked me if I wanted to take a quick shower before I left, but I said that I wanted to keep her taste with me as long as I could and also wanted to bring Paul a present of her juices on my face. She just grinned and told me to give Paul a kiss for her (which I did).

Paul was waiting for me when I got home and I ALMOST didn't make it inside before he had my clothes off and was licking Anna's juices off my face and body. As it was I had to sort of steer our bodies over to the couch so at least I'd be comfortable. It was a nice contrast from Anna's soft caresses to Paul's urgent need; seems that I love both. While Paul was ravishing me I was telling him about what Anna and I did. Paul was cumming as soon as he entered me but in a nice change, he didn't get soft afterwards, he just kept pumping. God, THAT was sexy feeling! And so wet too! After about 5 minutes or so, I stopped him and pulled him up so I could taste our combined juices on his cock. YUM!!! That's the best I think... when they're combined together. I put him back in me and he started thrusting away again. I was so soaked, juice and cum were running down my ass crack so of course I had to have Paul take care of that neglected area. He's so gentle and patient; but he didn't have to be too patient Friday because I was ready for it and wanted it bad! I was still on my back with my hips rolled back and he just slid from my pussy almost straight up into my ass. Once the head popped in, it was a nice slow, steady push in. Didn't take long after that for him to finish up and I got a nice hot cum bath in my ass.

Then finally I got to take my third shower of the day. LOL We went out to eat later and talked some more about the afternoon's activities. I could tell that Paul was still turned on in a major way so on the drive home he got a nice BJ and I got a nice after-dinner cock-tail. We were exhausted by the time we got home so went straight to bed and cuddled and talked until we fell asleep.

Saturday morning we got up a little later than usual, but seeing as we didn't have anything major we had to do around the house (other than mow the lawn but that can wait), we decided to go to the beach. We took the truck, because at the particular beach we tend to go to, one can drive on the beach for a small fee which makes it easier to haul all the beach stuff. The wind and tide were whipping the waves up pretty good and the surfers were out in force as well as the usual sun-bathers. Paul and I got in the water (very warm!) and were playing around in the waves for a while. One BIG wave hit us and knocked us both off our feet and tumbled us around like a load of laundry. The worst (best) part was that it swept my bikini bottoms completely off me! And I didn't realize it until I stood up at the shore line. LOL My face looked like it had a sudden case of bad sunburn. There were about 20 or 30 people who saw me standing there naked from the waist down (well from the tits down.. and even one of THEM was showing too). Paul saw my bottoms about to be swept out to sea, so he made a mad dash for them and grabbed them as I went out into deeper water to cover myself. Seemed like there were a lot more surfer boys around me than there had been. LOL Paul finally brought me my bottoms and helped me get back into them. I told him how embarrassing it had been but also how turned on it made me. He asked if I was turned on enough to have it happen again. I said yes, but not at the same spot on the beach. So we quickly packed our stuff up and moved a couple hundred yards up the beach where there was a different set of people.

Again we went out into the surf and were playing around. This time I took off my bottoms and Paul put them in his pocket. I also arranged my top so both my breasts were exposed. Then I let a wave sweep me into the shore and deposit me on the sand in front of a group of surfer guys. I acted all dazed for a bit and Paul was out in the waves saying he thought he saw my bottoms and that he was going to get them for me. I just lay there for a few minutes before "coming to my senses" and acting all embarrassed and upset. One of the guys took his towel and gave it to me, but I was so flustered I couldn't seem to get it around me properly. Instead of just putting my boobs back into the bra, I wrapped the towel around under my arms to cover my breasts but which left the bottom half of my ass and pussy still somewhat visible. And that Paul was having the worst time catching up to my bottoms! LOL Finally though he "found" them and brought them to me in the middle of those surfer guys. They were so sweet too forming a shield from the rest of the beach so I could put my bottoms back on. Of course they watched... wouldn't you?

All in all, it was an unexpectedly pleasurable time at the beach. We left after thanking the guys and going by the little beach showers at the ramp. We got the salt and sand off and dried off and got back in the truck. I dared Paul to ride back home completely nude and said I would if he would. He finally agreed to (it's the most careful he's driven in a LONG time! LOL) and we both rode all the way home naked (about an hour 15 minutes). I diddled and he stroked most of the way teasing each other; I came 2 or 3 times but he was holding off. There's a spot about a half hour from our house that's just pasture land on both sides of the road, so when we got to that point, Paul pulled off on the side, made sure the doors were locked and then jumped my bones. Short, but VERY fun and pleasurable. I "made" him clean me up afterward and he "made" me clean him up too. Didn't want to have any stains on the upholstery.

Sunday was nude sunbathing day for both of us for a little bit, then we went and visited family in the middle of the afternoon when it was too hot. When we got back home, the clothes came back off and we just lounged around the rest of the evening buck naked.

June 23

I went to my Italian restaurant on Friday to see Anna. I'll spare you all the mundane stuff and just let you know that after I ate, I talked to her for a bit and asked if she'd be interested in joining Paul and me for dinner on Saturday. She double-checked her schedule and said that she'd like that. She said that she still didn't have too many friends over here except the people she worked with. I told her I could pick her up or give her directions, whichever she wanted. She asked to be picked up since she didn't have a car. She lives close to the restaurant and walks or busses everywhere she needs to go.

As soon as I got back to the office, I called Paul and made sure he didn't have any plans that he couldn't change and to give him a shopping list of things we'd need for dinner. To say he was excited would be to put it VERY mildly! LOL

I picked up Anna around 4:00 on Saturday afternoon and we got to the house around 5. I had told her to bring her swimsuit for the pool and hot tub (we still don't have any privacy fencing so all skinny dipping is done after dark). She had also brought a bottle of wine for us which I thought was very sweet. I was very good driving her home as I didn't touch her once. When we got home, I introduced her to Paul who was immediately taken with her. She really is VERY sweet and shy and it sucked Paul right in.

I told Paul to get the grill going as Anna and I were going to enjoy the pool for a bit (just one of those Wal-Mart specials, but very refreshing in the summer!). I showed her a bathroom where she could change and I changed into one of my little bikinis and wrapped a robe around myself. She came out in a one-piece that hugged her in all the right places (I think it was a size too small for her, but I wasn't complaining). We swam and splashed and had a lot of fun in the cool water while Paul sweated and slaved over the hot charcoal. Once he had the fire lit, he joined us in the pool for a bit and joined in the fun.

The water's coolness was obvious by Anna's and my nipples poking out from our swimsuits. Unfortunately, it didn't have the same effect on Paul. He was shrunk up like a 10 year old boy. LOL (I know because I grabbed him there once or twice). He got out after a while to put the steaks on and to make sure the mashed potatoes and sweet carrots were still hot. (He really is a gem - he LOVES to cook and not just on the grill either!). While the steaks were grilling, I started teasing Anna just a bit in the pool; swimming between her legs, letting our bodies brush up against each other, that sort of thing. All too soon, Paul called us to eat.

We ate out on the back deck, still in our swimsuits. It was still very warm, but the bugs weren't bad at all for a change. We sat and talked a bit, letting Anna tell Paul about herself and stuff. Paul asked Anna how we had met (I had told him to ask her this) and she blushed this beautiful shade of pink as he kept prompting her thru the details of our getting to know each other. After dinner had settled, we decided to get back in the pool.

The mood had changed a bit though and we were all a bit more "frisky" with each other. Lots of bumping into each other and caresses under the water. Paul even dove under and put me up on his shoulders, but with me turned backwards facing his face. He gave my pussy a few good licks then dumped me off into the water. When I came up, Anna was grinning and laughing at me so I went to dunk her. We ended up wrestling around a bit and getting some good gropes in on each other before we both went under. She and I came up together and I gave her a kiss which she returned. We were both caressing each others' breasts and rubbing each other a bit.

I slid my hand into the top of her suit and slid the strap down. Her eyes got real big and scared, but I told her no one not in the pool could see her since we were below the edge of the pool. I took my top off and put it on the ladder to show her it was OK. She slid the other strap down and just let the top hang loose. Paul was really enjoying himself and came over and kissed me, stroking my breasts and stroking my pussy thru my suit. I ducked under and pulled the front of Paul's suit down and gave him a little suck before coming back up for air. I ducked down again, but this time I swam over to Anna and gave her a little suck thru her suit. I swear I could taste her even thru all the water. When I came up for air I pulled all 3 of us in for a kiss even pushing Anna toward Paul for them to kiss. The hand action under the water was going fast and furious. Paul suggested we dry off and go inside so I put my top back on and Anna pulled her suit back up. We got up on the back deck and everyone helped each other dry off a bit before going inside.

Once inside, we headed for the Master bathroom where we stripped off our swimsuits. I suggested we shower to get the chlorine off so we all piled into the shower stall which is a somewhat tight fit for 2, much less 3 people. We were laughing and giggling as we tried to soap each other up. I ended up just squirting liquid shower gel all over our top parts and wiggled and squirmed around enough to spread it around. Rinsing off was a little difficult as there wasn't a whole lot of space between us. Once again, we dried off and Paul and I led Anna by the hands to the bed.

We wanted to make at least this first time with us all about her, so we kissed and caressed, stroked and rubbed, massaged and probed her until she was coming and babbling in Russian. Paul had been between her legs eating her pussy while I nibbled on her nipples and gave her deep kisses. After she came down from that first big "O", she started tugging on me and indicated that she wanted to suck on my pussy so I knelt over her head and lowered myself onto her tongue. As her tongue and lips went to work on me, I pulled Paul's head up and gave him a deep kiss then told him to fuck her.

He was as hard as I've ever seen him as he knelt there between her thighs and slowly fed his cock into her. He couldn't believe how tight she was (he said later it was like fucking a 12 year old virgin. I wanted to know how he knew that! LOL). While he was pushing his way into her, Anna had stopped her mouth action on me, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. She started up again as Paul started thrusting in and out of her. I knew Paul wouldn't last long with her so I managed to wedge my head in between them and give her clit little licks whenever I could. It wasn't long before I felt her start to shake and her lips locked tight around my clit and started sucking hard. Paul let out a roar and flooded her pussy with a load of cum as she brought me off with her mouth. I rolled off as Paul still kept pumping into her, bringing her to orgasm shortly afterward. Paul rolled off on the other side of Anna, so I dove in and cleaned her up sucking his cum out of her and bringing her to another 'O' or two.

After we caught our breath, I asked Anna if she wanted to go home or if she wanted to spend the night with us. I warned her that if she stayed, she probably wouldn't get much sleep.

I took her back home.... the next day.

The night was filled with love and sharing; we each had at least one turn in the 'center ring' with the attention of the other two focused on the third. I don't think it's possible to grin wider than Paul was when Anna and I were sharing his cock. And I don't think I've ever come so hard as when Anna and I were locked in a 69 with me on top and Paul was exploring the depths of my ass with his cock. I do know Anna looked like she'd been swimming again, she was so wet!

In between "sessions", we'd go out to the hot tub and soak and relax and recharge... nude of course since it was dark now. I even showed Anna how to enjoy the jets.

When I was driving her home the next day, Anna was very quiet so I asked her if she was all right. She said that she had never felt the way she had with us before. She was worried that 1.) I wouldn't like her any more because she'd had sex with Paul, and 2.) that somehow what we'd done would get out and would brand her a 'pervert' and she'd lose her job, etc. I assured her that 1.) I still liked her a LOT and that I wasn't jealous at all and 2.) no one would hear about us from me unless she wanted me to tell them and that nowadays a couple having a 3some isn't all that strange anyway; definitely not perverted. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked me.