Diary of a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got to her apartment, I walked her to her door and gave her a proper kiss. She said she'd like to invite me in, but that she thought we'd end up being "bad" and that she needed to get some sleep. I laughed and agreed with her. I then told her that she was welcome to visit us ANY time. If she wanted to get away from the city for a while or just relax with no sexual stuff required, to let me know and I could pick her up after work and have her back the next morning if she wanted. She smiled and hugged me and said that that would be great.

I think this is going to be a VERY good relationship.

July 17

For lunch today I went to the sub shop and got one of their salads and sat toward the back but facing this one table that had just been occupied by this 30 something businessman who had pulled out a Wall Street Journal with his sandwich. I sat facing him and made brief eye contact as I sat down, but he had already gone back to the WSJ before I could give him a preview.

I went ahead and ate while he was eating and actually read a chapter of my book. When I'd had enough and was primed to start my show, I hiked my skirt up a bit and spread my legs, then scooted my chair back just a bit... just enough to make a scraping noise. I saw him glance up out of the corner of my eye as I was still "reading". I reached down to scratch an "itch" and saw his eyes widen.

I left my hand just resting there for a moment until I was sure he wasn't going to look away. He was trying to be stealthy about it, but he was staring. LOL I let my legs fall a little more open and started stroking myself a bit, slowly and teasingly. He took a quick glance around and 'adjusted himself' a bit. It was at this point I just put my book down and looked right at him. He tried to look away, but he looked back to see me still there, still stroking, and still looking at him.

He sort of asked with his eyes and head gestures if I wanted him to join me and I gently shook my head 'no'. I just smiled and kept stroking. He was visibly aroused (probably wearing boxers) and I made a point of staring at it for awhile then back up to his eyes. I raised my eyebrows in question and he responded by starting to stroke himself thru his pants under the table. He was obviously VERY nervous about it as he kept glancing around to see if anyone else was looking.

I leaned forward a bit and parked my breasts on the table as I began to use both hands under the table. My eyes were half closed as I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm. He was stroking himself pretty good thru his dress pants and I mouthed the words "show me" to him. He shook his head no so I started to pull my skirt down and sit back up straight. He had a pained look on his face and mouthed "OK" to me and began to pull his zipper down. Another quick scan of the restaurant showed that no one else was paying any attention to our little corner. He reached in as I again began my stroking. He pulled out the tip of his cock and smeared his pre-cum over the head. I could tell he was pretty close from the amount he was oozing out. As my orgasm started, I let out a soft moan that only he would have known what it was. My legs were spasming as a big one hit me. I managed to keep my eyes partly open as I watched his stroking increase in speed and just as I was coming down from mine he started spewing his load all over his hand and the floor.

I grabbed my book and stood up suddenly, scraping my chair back and making a bit of noise. I left the shop as he was quickly trying to stuff himself back into his pants with his cummy hands. I was laughing to myself all the way back to the office. I can be SUCH a bitch! LOL