Diary of a Submissive Ch. 02

Story Info
Christine recounts rough sex after her shower.
2.3k words
4.12
34.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was another hot and steamy night! Allen and I have such a great sex life! Never get bored, and I am always satisfied which is more then I can say about a lot of other people's sex lives. One day, I would love to bring another girl into the mix, but until I find one I trust enough and one I think is hot enough, Allen and I will play by ourselves. On the outside we are like any other married couple, Allen has a well paying job that gets him out of the house, and I own a wedding cake bakery. We enjoy sports, both play video games (role playing mostly, big surprise there, lol), and enjoy hanging out with friends, but in the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room, when the lights are out, it's a different story. ;)

Last night was no different. It all started when I got out of a bubble bath and put on one of Allen's favorite nighties, the one with the black lace over my chest and then sheer black the rest of the way that is split down the middle of the front. I went into the bedroom to put some moisturizer on my legs before I came onto him. Well, he was standing in the doorway to the bedroom and offered to help put some on my back.

When I laid down on the bed, he gave me the most incredible massage! Neck, shoulders, arms, back, butt, legs, feet, the whole nine yards. He then asked me to flip over and he worked on my front. Collar bone, arms, hands, breasts, lingering on my tummy, legs, everything. (When I flipped over, he took my nighty off) By this time I was in heaven. He came up and gave me the sweetest, most gentle, loving kiss. He kissed his way to my ear and whispered for me to just lay back and enjoy it. Not being one to argue (lol) and being in the capable hands of my Master, I did as I was told. Boy was I glad I did!

He nibbled down my neck and trailed kisses to my left nipple, knowing my left side is more sensitive. He suckled there for quite a while, or so it felt. He then moved to my right side and made the little bud at the end of my breasts come alive. No one has ever made my breasts feel this way!

He moved to my tummy. He is a tummy man, no doubt about that, he has even told me so. He kissed and stroked and nibbled like his life depended on it! It even tickled a little bit, but it still felt great!

To heighten my sensation, he came back up and kissed me while he put a blind fold on me. I guess he sucked on an ice cube off and on here, because when his mouth came back to my body, it was cold and felt heavenly!

He teased my nipples with his cold mouth, then, when his mouth warmed up, he closed his lips around my breast. The cold then hot felt incredible!! With the blind fold on, I had no idea what was next, and since Allen almost never goes down on me (my only complaint about our sex life, since I love to give him head), the next few things he did took me by complete surprise!

First he started by just gently playing with me while sucking my nipples. I had no idea which sensation to pay attention to. He took me right to the edge. Then he took one of the ice cubes he had been using to make his mouth cold and started rubbing my lips and clit with it and, I'm guessing, watching my reaction. When I thought I wouldn't be able to stand it anymore, he went down! As soon as he took away the cold from the ice, the warmth from his mouth replaced it. Oh My God!!

The combination of cold and warmth made me putty in his hands. He came back up to kiss me and pulled my hair, our little "signal" that he is done with the romance and it's time to get down to business, so to speak. I have said before, I'm a natural submissive in bed, but that doesn't mean I always listen to Master! ;)

The fact that he knows how much pain I can stand and knows where to draw the line is part of what causes me to trust him completely. As with any D/s relationship, trust is a major factor, and part of what makes a relationship like ours work. I trust him with my life.

I am still wearing the blind fold at this point and he still has his boxers on. He pulls me up by the hair onto all fours and tells me to take off his boxers without touching his cock. Being the naughty girl I am, I stroke him, which earns me a spanking, but it was worth it!

He presses the tip of his cock against my closed lips, and when I don't open my mouth, he grabs a fistful of my hair, leans down, and through clenched teeth asks if I want to be fucked tonight. I answer, "Yes, Master, your Slave Whore wants to be fucked by your massive cock." A typical Master/slave response from me.

"Good, then suck it like a good bitch." I do. He controls my movements by holding my hair. I take him so deep into the back of my throat I gag. He loves that! And I love giving head, lol.

He pulls himself out of my mouth and tells me to stand. He tries to French kiss me, but I refuse. He presses his huge erection against my thigh and slaps my ass while grabbing it and pulls my hair to make me face him so if I was not blindfolded I would be looking at him. Again the question, phrased differently (there are many different ways to ask someone if she wants to be fucked) "Don't you want that (he thrusts his dick against my thigh to make sure I know what "that" is) inside you, Whore?" This time I don't answer. He pushes me over to the bedroom door and takes the ends of the scarf that's hanging on the coat hook that's hung on the back of the bedroom door. He uses the scarf to tie my wrists so my hands are above my head and I am forced to stretch out; did I mention that I am facing the door? This gives him perfect access to my ass. I am still blindfolded, too, so I had to feel my way to the door, by the way.

By not answering the question, I made Master angry and received another spanking, only with the paddle this time. He pulled my hair back and asked again, "Does little Slave Girl want Master's cock to fuck her brains out?" Again I don't answer. Another paddling.

While pinching my left nipple, again because he knows my left side is more sensitive, and pulling my hair to tilt my head back, he asks from behind me, "Isn't your ass sore enough, Whore, because it's really red? I'll ask you one more time. Do you want me to fuck you so hard it hurts, Bitch?"

"Yes, Master, your little sex slave wants your strong, thick, massive, hard cock to fuck me so hard it hurts. Please, Master."

He has me take a step back and slips between me and the door. He pulls the blind fold up slightly so I can look at him. He reaches around. Slap, slap, slap, ten times with his open hand. He pinches both nipples and grits out, "I don't believe you. Beg for it like a good little Bitch."

I look him in the eyes. "Please, Mast..."

"Shut up, Whore," he cute me off and yanks my hair, "did I tell you that you could look at me?"

"No, Master, I'm sorry."

"Don't let it happen again." To ensure that it doesn't happen again, he pulls the blind fold back down.

"Yes, Master, I'm sorry. Please fuck me. I want to feel your hard cock pulsing inside me. I want it so bad, pleaseeeee, Master; let me feel your cock moving in and out of my hot, wet, tight pussy. Please, Master, fuck me. Please fuck your little slave, Please, Master..." with a groan he cut me off with a kiss.

"That's all I wanted before I fucked you, Whore, now don't say another word while I fuck your brains out."

"Yes, Master."

"I told you not to say anything. You can't even follow simple instructions; open your cock holster, NOW." I open my mouth and he uses another scarf to gag me. He also unties my wrists and makes me feel my way back to the bed. When I get there, he shoves me onto my hands and knees. "I believe I owe you a spanking for talking when I told you not to." He starts slapping and I whimper through the gag. "I was only going to give you five, but now, since you disobeyed again, you deserve five more." So I get five more. By this time I am ready to come again, and I almost beg again through the gag. Before I could, though, Allen grabs my shoulder with one hand for leverage and shoves his entire cock into me. No, not shoves, slams. I immediately come.

He pulls my head back by the knot in the back of the gag and puts his other hand around my throat and applies just enough pressure to restrict my air a little. "Did I say you could come, Whore?" I shake my head no as best as I can with him holding on. He takes his hand off my throat and pinches and twists my left nipple. "You better be able to come when I tell you to." To show he means business, he pulls me off my hands by the knot from the gag that is positioned at the back of my head (now you know why we use a scarf as a gag, bigger knot to grab) and reaches around to pinch my swollen, throbbing clit.

He shoves me back down to all fours again. For the next few minutes, the only noises are those of him banging me from behind and the occasional slap on my ass when the redness goes down. His hands roam from my ass to my hips, to my waist, to my breasts, to my throat, hair and the knot on the gag.

Then, the command I have been waiting for. He takes the gag out of my mouth and tells me to beg for him to let me come. "Please, Master, let your little whore come, please, I need to come now. Please, I want to come so bad. I want to show you the power you hold over me. Please let me come around your cock, Master, let me squeeze it while I pulsate from coming. Please, Master, let me show you that you have control of my pussy, that only you can make me come, Please, Master, pleaseeeee, let me come."

"Okay, come, Bitch." And I do. I come around him hard and fast. Even harder then I did when he went down on me.

When I finish, he pulls out and stands at the end of the bed, in front of my face. He takes the blindfold off and tells me to suck him again. "Suck all your pussy juice off my cock. That's a good slave." I suck him off as long as he wants me to, I love giving him head. "Now, beg me to come, Bitch. Make me believe you want my come all over your face."

I slowly stroke him while I beg, "Please, Master, I want your come all over my face. I want it in my mouth so bad I can already taste it, please, Master."

"Why should I let you? You have been such a naughty little whore. Why shouldn't I just go finish by myself?"

"Please, Master, I promise I will be good next time. Please, Master, I want to feel your warm come all over my face. Pleaseeee Masterrr."

"Are you going to swallow every single drop that gets into your mouth like a good girl?"

"Yes, Master. Please, I want to taste your come. I want to feel it all over my face. Please, Master. Please come."

On that final plea, he starts jerking off in front of my face. Within seconds, I feel his hot steamy come on my face. Some does get in my mouth, and I swallow it, as I promised. As he is finishing up, I close my mouth around him and suck the last few drops out.

While I clean up, he dumps out the water from the long forgotten, now melted ice. We cuddle in bed, naked, together, in each other's arms, and tell each other how much we love one another.

What a night! People who know us would never guess what our sex life is like, lol. He satisfies me so much, and considers it a bad night if he doesn't make me get off at least twice.

I really should find a club around here where I can flirt with another woman and possibly hook up, lol that turns Allen on soooooooooooo much seeing me hit on and hook up with other women, even though I have only done it once since we have been married, lol. Who knows, maybe I will find a nice one to take to bed with us.