Diary of a Submissive Ch. 03

Story Info
Christine gets a new "assistant".
2.6k words
4.27
27.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long, hard day working in a wedding cake bakery, there is nothing I like more then relaxing in a nice hot bubble bath. I got home today to find that was not possible. Allen had an early court appearance today and came home right after, so, when I got home, he was waiting for me. "Hi, you're home early. Good day?" I greeted him as I threw my keys on the hallway end table and took off my shoes.

"Decent," was all he said in reply. "How was your day?" he asked as he crooked his finger signifying that he wanted me at his feet while he sat on the couch and watched SportsMiddle on EXPN.

"It was OK. I had two deliveries and my idiot assistant knocked over a sculpture for the Smith wedding, setting me back a day, so I have to go in tomorrow to redo it so it is ready for the wedding on Saturday," I answer while taking my place, kneeling at his feet.

"You really should fire him. There is any number of aspiring bakers who would love to work for you."

"I don't know, Sir, I really should, but, I really can't afford anyone else. Besides, who else knows my business as well, you excluded, of course, Sir. And who else works as well with chocolate?"

"True. Why don't you go get ready for tonight, Young One?" Again, he reminded me that he was 35 compared to my 25. In the span of that extra ten years, he has become a very powerful defense attorney. He has perfected his skills in not only arguing cases in front of a judge and jury, but also learning to become a compassionate Master, with any number of submissive women lining up to be on the receiving end of his paddle. His 9 ½ inch rod doesn't hurt either.

"Yes, Master." I said as I rose to do as he said.

"Make sure to wear your ring, Young One."

"Yes, Sir," I go into the bathroom to do as Master told me. I think about the night we first met, the night that started it all, as I take a quick shower and get ready for whatever Master has planned for that evening.

He took my under his wing four years ago when I was fresh out of college and struggling to open my own bakery. I had gone into the local S&M club alone one night for a drink. I always had an interest in bondage, domination and punishment, but had never been with a man I trusted enough to act on the desire, I had been trained well by another submissive friend of mine, but I had never had a true Master or Mistress. I met Allen that first night. He saved me from torment at the club for being the only submissive there alone. He noticed right away I was a sub from the right handed thumb ring I wear that says "Slave" in silver letters. He also saw me standing outside in front of the club alone, something unheard of for a sub in our local club; only Masters and Mistresses are allowed to be alone near this club. Allen came up to me and offered to pretend to be my Master for the night, and I agreed. We started talking over a few drinks and, now, four years later, he is my legal husband, business partner, and Master.

After the shower, I towel dry and get ready. I see that Master has laid out what he would like me to wear for the evening. I carefully go into my jewelry box and put on my "Slave" ring, which has been resized and now fits my left ring finger and occasionally replaces my wedding band, and get dressed. I carefully put on the crotchless red lace thong with matching red lace bra and garter belt; red is Master's favorite color on me. Then I gently pull on the thigh high stockings that are the same scarlet red as the rest of the set and attach them to the clips on the garter. I finish the outfit with the red chiffon short robe. On my way back to the living room I grab the ring box that contains Allen's ring.

I approach in front of him and kneel at his feet and offer the box. He removes his silver "Master" ring that matches my "Slave" one and replaces his wedding band with it, and then he gingerly lays his gold band in the box, which he places on the counter behind him.

With my hands now empty, I spread my knees slightly and kneel on my hands looking at Master's feet. "OK, Young One, stand, I have a present for you." I stand in front of him waiting for whatever he is going to give me. He reaches over and begins to fondle my breasts over the thin fabric of the robe and bra. When my nipples reach their full potential, he reaches under all the fabric and gives them a hard pinch, followed by a quick suck to be sure they are fully hard, then he applies my present, new nipple clamps. Since Allen has never used nipple clamps on me before, I silently wondered where tonight is going to go when he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes, "Remember, Young One, if tonight's events are too much for you and you would like it all stopped, what do you do?"

"I say the word 'grass,' Master, and everything stops and is never mentioned again, Sir."

"Very good, Young One, you have never used the safe word, so I was thinking you forgot it. But, now I see you have not. Remember, whatever happens, even if you want it all stopped, I love and respect you, Christine, and I always will, remember that."

Since he used my first name during this sincere moment, I knew it was OK to use his, he was speaking husband to wife, not Master to submissive. "I will always remember that. I love and respect you as well, Allen."

After connecting the chain between the two clamps and removing my bra, leaving me with only the transparent fabric of the robe to cover my chest, Allen pushed me down onto my knees again in front of him. "We have a big night ahead of us, little girl, so why don't you open your mouth and let Master fuck it before we start so I can last longer and be ready for tonight."

With my eyes downcast, I reply, "Yes, Master, if you wish it, then as you ask shall be done, Sir." I open my mouth and grab his ass for leverage. As I take his cock into my mouth, I can feel him growing larger with every stroke from my lips and tongue. I use my tongue to circle his ultra-sensitive head. I pull him deep into my mouth with every pump from his hips. He grabbed my hair with his hands and matched the thrusting of his hips with the movements of my head.

Suddenly, he let out a fierce guttural moan as he exploded deep within my throat.

As if on cue, his blonde secretary from work entered in an outfit matching my own, her blue eyes wide. I am still not sure what amazed her more, the size of Master's massive cock or the fact that I could swallow it all. I know Master has never fooled around with Lisa. He has often told me he would like to, but he would never do that behind my back.

She just stood behind him as he pulled me to my feet by the wrists. "Hello, Mr. Johnson," she said, kissing him soundly on the mouth after he let go of my wrists. "Christine," she nodded to me as she slapped my rear.

"I have spoken to Lisa and asked her to come over to play. But, you see, Young One, she has only had experience as the dominate one in her past relationships; she has even had 2 collared subs, a man and a woman. She, like you, though, is a submissive by nature. So, after tonight, she is to become your personal assistant, both at work and here at home. She will not be with us all the time, just when I would like to see how her training is going. This arrangement will also allow you to fire the incompetent fool you have working for you now.

"I have a reputation to uphold for having well-trained submissives. But, for tonight, she will enjoy one last night in charge. In part to show her how a submissive should behave and the punishment for not doing what you are told, which you will receive, Young One, for grabbing my ass withough permission to do so, and also to get over the rest of the dominance she has inside of her. Do well in maintaining my reputation for having well-trained submissives, Christine, and you might even earn your collar. I expect you to be fair but hard on her at the same time; do not tolerate misbehaving, just as I do not. Do you understand, Young One?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you have any questions, Young One?"

"No, Sir." On that the conversation ended and the fun began.

Lisa led me over to the bedroom door where she removed my robe and cuffed my hands to the doorframe above my head and my ankles to the bottom of the frame, spread of course. "Now, for your punishment, Young One," Master said as he walked over to me with a blind fold in his hand. He tied the blind fold around my head and gagged me. He turned around and picked up his flogger. "Lisa, this is what will happen if you disobey me while in my service, Little One." He let loose with the flogger, turning my ass a nice shade of pink. He is the most talented man I have ever met with a flogger. Just that punishment was enough to get me very close to orgasm! "Do you understand, Lisa, what will happen to you if you misbehave after tonight?"

"Yes, Allen, I do."

"Good. Remove her gag and blind fold and lets have some fun now, and by the way, I know she is very close to orgasm, so be careful."

"I have wanted to do this ever since I saw you at the firm's picnic last year," she said as she removed the nipple clamps and started sucking and biting my now very sensitive nipples. She came up to kiss me and whispered, "I've wanted to do this, too." She got down on her knees between my legs and went to town. She started with little licks, then a nibble, and, soon, she was circling my clit with her tongue, sucking on it, bringing me closer and closer. Allen came up behind me and cupped my breast with one hand, running the flogger in his other hand up and down my back. As Lisa slipped a finger into my soaking wet slit, Master began using the flogger on my ass.

"Please, Master, let me cum, please?" I cried.

"Not me you have to ask, it's Mistress Lisa."

I pondered that a moment, as he flogged my ass, turning it bright red and I got closer to orgasm. How weird would it be for me to ask permission from the woman who would be my personal assistant and trainee in the morning? But, if I was going to orgasm tonight, I was going to have to ask her. "Please, Mistress, please let me cum. I want to cum so bad. Please, Mistress, oh gosh, pleaseeee," I begged.

Lisa looked up at me, "If I allow you to orgasm, will you repay the favor in the same way?"

"Oh, gosh, yes, Mistress, I will do anything you want, just please Mistress, please allow me to cum, please, pleaseeee."

"Well, then, cum." On the word from Lisa, the flood gates opened and I orgasmed, squeezing her finger as uncontrollable contractions seized my pussy. When I was finished, Lisa untied me and led me to the bed. She took off her robe and bra and got on all fours on the edge of the bed. Master and I both must have read her mind; either that or they had discussed it beforehand so he knew what was going to happen. Whichever one it was, he knew what she wanted.

He stepped to the edge of the bed while I climbed up. I heard her gag as she tried to take the entire length of him in her mouth. As I started to circle her pronounced clit with my tongue, Master was grabbing her hair to show her exactly how he liked to be sucked.

I slipped two fingers into her sopping wet cunt and felt her tighten around them. It was time to make her orgasm. As I started pumping my fingers into her pussy faster, I moaned out, "Cum for me, Mistress Lisa, let me taste you while you cum." I had been paying so much attention to her pussy that I didn't realize that Master had moved onto the bed until I felt him slip into me. Nothing turns him on quite like the sight of me eating pussy.

"You cum with her my little cum slut."

As I mumbled, "Yes, Sir," into her pussy, I felt her clamp down on my fingers as a raging orgasm ran thru us both.

I kissed her, tasting my own juices still on her breath, while Master continued to fuck me. "Now, my Little Lisa, come up here while Christine shows you the proper way to suck cock." I saw the pride in his eyes and felt a little of my own as I gladly took his cock deep into the back of my throat as only I am able to while Lisa and I fingered one another's still hungry pussies. As I felt his head swell the way it does right before he cums, he pulled out of my mouth and slowly began to jerk off. "I want to see you both wear it. I want to see you kiss as I cum all over your mouths. I want to see my two whores share my cum while making each other cum." It didn't take long after that. As soon as our tongues met outside our mouths and we fingered each other to another orgasm, our mouths were covered with Master's juice. After a final suck from both of us, Lisa and I kissed to share the last of his cum.

As Master cuddled with me, soothing me after being rocked by several powerful orgasms, Lisa surprised us both as she got dressed to leave. She told us she always dreamed of making wedding cakes and she was working as a legal secretary to pay her way thru cooking school. "I think we will have tons of fun, Sir Allen. I can't wait to start learning under Christine's wing, both with baking and serving you well as a submissive. What time do I start in the morning, Boss Lady?"

As Master continued to sooth my still shaking body, I managed to answer, "9 A.M. I need to fire someone first."

"See you then." With that she turned and walked out the door.

"What do you think, Love?" Allen asked me after she had gone.

"I think I have a lot of work ahead of me. Lets see how much she likes me and how much fun she is having after her first full day with me."