Diary of a Teenage Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... isn't that for a guidance counselor to take care of?" she asked.

"Yes, of course, but Miss Richards asked to discuss this with me personally." I could tell that he was getting irritated at being questioned, especially by a secretary.

"Okay, Mr. Hall." I think she finally got the point. "Well, I'll be leaving for the day."

"Goodnight, Miss. Parker." He shut the door in her face before she could get another word out.

Once we were alone again he came back to the desk. There was a smile on his face when he saw that I had obeyed his command. Then a look came on that was pure lustful desire and animal hunger when he saw me lounged naked in his chair. I had my legs slightly parted giving him a glimpse of my naked pussy slit.

"Now where were we?" He asked huskily. He undid his pants and dropped them and the underwear to the floor. Instead of retaking his seat, he leaned against the edge of his desk. His cock stood out in front of him proudly bobbing back and forth.

"Before we were so rudely interrupted?" I asked. "If I remember correctly... I was gagging on that giant cock of yours." I stated boldly.

He chuckled at my candor, "Don't mind her, she's a nosey bitch. But yes, darling, I do believe you were. So why don't you get back on your knees and do some more."

I licked my lips, more than happy to suck on that nice big hard cock again and slid to the floor in front of him. I cupped his balls and gave them a gentle squeeze, they were quite big themselves. I didn't waste any time, knowing what he wanted I stuffed the large head back in my mouth and proceeded to swallow down his pole. It didn't take long and his hands were back in my hair, this time holding my head still reminding me of who was in control, as if I could forget, I thought. I wasn't quite sure what he was up to and why he didn't seem to want me to move. But then he made is intentions clear when he started moving his own hips fucking my mouth as though he was fucking my cunt. In this position, I really had no control; I couldn't control the speed, the force or the depth of his plunging cock. All I could do was go along for the ride and take what he gave me, it was a very submissive feeling, which I'm sure is what he was going for.

He didn't immediately force himself farther but kept a steady back and forth rhythm, sliding his dick about three inches in and then pulling back to repeat the process. I knew this was only the start and he would soon be trying to force me to take it all, and I was afraid that in this position he might just get his wish, and there wouldn't be much I could do about it. Gradually he worked himself back and forth with each new thrust going deeper, within minutes I once again had a good six inches sawing in and out of my mouth at a steady pace. Then the speed increased as his breathing grew more and more ragged, and as the speed increased so did the depth. I was again slobbering on his meat while trying not to gag and failing miserably. I was taking it, but barely, he didn't seem to mind my gagging noises in fact he seemed to take a kind of sadistic pleasure in it. It definitely drove him on and now he was slamming his long hard cock into me, stuffing my mouth and throat with seven or eight inches, I wasn't sure but I knew it was a lot.

"You're going to be a good girl and take all of my cock." He said. "I hope you know that, you're not going to have a choice. I'm going to feed you every last inch and then I'm going to coat your throat with my seed." He was enjoying the sadistic wordplay I could tell.

I wanted to scream at him not to cum. It wasn't that I didn't want to swallow it; it wasn't even that I didn't want all of his cock, no... I wanted to be fucked and I didn't want to have to wait for a few minutes or possibly even the next time he decided to call on me. But, of course, I couldn't say any of that and even if could he had made it perfectly clear that the choice was not mine to make.

He wasn't pounding my face with the same vigorous speed any more, instead it was with long slow steady thrusts that brought the head of his penis to just inside my lips (I used these moments to catch my breath) and then he would travel the path to the back of my throat and beyond. Within a minute or two I could feel the curly hairs of pubes tickling against my nose and his balls resting against my chin. I didn't think it was possible but I was actually deep throating nine inches of thick massive cock flesh and loving every second of it. He thrust like this balls deep into my eager mouth a few more times before he shouted out that he was going to cum.

I still didn't want that yet, not until my pussy got pounded at least, but I guess that wasn't to be. So I just opened my throat and prepared for the onslaught of molten hot cum to splash into my waiting mouth. Before that happened though I did managed to back him off to where just a couple of inches were between my lips, I wanted to taste the semen and knew from previous experience that I wouldn't be able to if it didn't actually touch my tongue. With the remaining seven inches that wasn't in my hot depths I used my hand to vigorously stroke his shaft, it was made easy with the saliva lubricant. He grunted and gasped and I felt his cock throb and pulse and grow bigger (yes, bigger) between my lips. The first blast was strong it hit my tonsils and I quickly swallowed it down, after that it seemed to just roll right on to my tongue where I most wanted it. I kept it there reveling in the flavor as more and more seeped out. When he stopped convulsing in my mouth and finally pulled out I looked up at him showed my open mouth with his white hot seed still floating on my tongue before I closed my lips and swallow the full load.

"God that was hot, Maggie." He said after I had swallowed. "And I must say, you're only the second woman who has ever been able to take my entire cock."

His compliment made me feel good, it hadn't been easy, but it had been fun. I figured we were done so I got up and started gathering my clothes but he grabbed me around the waist picked me up turned me around and sat me on his desk.

"I didn't say you could leave." He said, and that harshness was back in his voice. "Remember girl, until graduation, your sweet little ass belongs to me."

I giggled, I wasn't afraid of him anymore and responded, "You came, I thought we were done."

His voice mellowed a bit and he said, "Hon, you've been hanging out with too many young bucks who don't know how to pace themselves. I wouldn't have allowed myself to cum if I didn't know my own body; I want that hot little twat of yours." With that it was his turn to sink to his knees, I was definitely happy with this turn of events; it looked like I was even going to get my pussy licked.

He maneuvered my legs around propping one on the desk and putting the other over his shoulder. This position spread my legs quite nicely even spreading my pussy lips open so that he didn't have to use his fingers to see his goal. He used his thumb to teasingly strum over my clit a few times. Shivers of excitement ran down my spine and settled in the core of my cunt as liquid heat dripped from my slit.

Just one touch and he had me near to orgasm. It wouldn't be long once his tongue made contact and I'd be gushing all over his face and desk.

"Oh please, Mr. Hall," I begged. "I need to cum so badly. Eat me... fuck me, please do something."

He smiled wickedly and blew a stream of what should have been warm air over my super-heated cunt lips, but in comparison to the molten heat of my pussy it felt almost like ice. The contrast was exquisite and sent tremors of desire racing through me. He was torturing me and he knew it. I realized that was his intention when he leaned in and used his tongue to slowly caress every inch, every fold of my wet pussy except for my clit, the one place I needed him most. He even used his tongue to fuck my slippery hole spearing it in and out as I had done earlier with my finger. My finger was longer of course, but his tongue was fatter and hit the walls of my pussy quite nicely. The slow leisurely tongue fucking was driving me insane and was so much different from the man who a few minutes ago had been wildly fucking my face. This was more of a gentle, yet torturous lover.

I knew the gentleness would not last though, at the moment he was tormenting me. Which that in itself was another form of showing his power and control. Besides, as soon as he put that cock to my pussy, I was sure the rough lover would return. But at the moment he was biding his time, dragging it out and denying me my climax.

I squirmed and moaned and wiggled toward him trying to increase the contact and make him concentrate on my clitoris. Instead he nibbled and chewed on my labia. His tongue danced in and around my pink slit and I was overjoyed when he finally threw a couple of quick tongue lashings on my most sensitive bud into the mix. They were fleeting; exploratory licks that came and left way too quickly, but at least it assured me that he hadn't completely forgotten about my clit.

This torment went on for a few minutes. He had me dripping so much that my juices were running down to my puckered asshole and then pooling on the top of his desk.

"Do you want to cum, little girl?" He asked, and the laughter was back in his voice.

"You know I do goddammit!" I practically screamed it at him. I didn't know if anybody was still at the school or not. Hell, Miss Parker could have stayed and been listening at the door, I just didn't give a shit. His teasing was driving me fucking insane with lust.

"Please make me cum, Mr. Hall." I pleaded with him again.

"Okay darlin', I'll put you out of your misery."

I almost sighed with relief at hearing those words. Instead, I screamed out my joy when his tongue touched my asshole scooping up my juices and in one long swoop that encompassed my entire slit he centered and focused on my engorged clit. It felt like heaven to finally have his tongue where I wanted it most of all. His thick pliable tongue flicked quickly back and forth over the bud, it was feather light but sent shakes racking through my body. Then to my delight he took the hard protruding flesh between his lips and sucked. His tongue and teeth lightly grazed my most sensitive spot and shockwaves of pleasure pulsated through my pussy. It didn't take long (I knew it wouldn't), a few more licks along with the continuous suction of his lips had me yelling in ecstasy.

"Oh God, Mr. Hall!" I yelled. "That's it... yeah, that's it, Mr. Hall. Suck my goddammit clit! Yeah, oh shit... I'm... I'm cummmmming!" I was bucking wildly and pushing my gushing gash hard against his face. One hand was on the desk to keep me from falling back while the other hand found the back of his head and pulled his face into my squirting pussy.

Mr. Hall had to grab me by the waist to keep me from collapsing as the most intense orgasm of my life began to subside. It left me feeling empty and drained of all energy. I felt like I could pass out and sleep for hours, but I knew that we weren't done yet. He would want my pussy, and the fact is that it didn't matter how tired I was, we wouldn't quit until he allowed it, besides, I wanted to feel that monster cock splitting my pussy wide open.

He gave me a couple of minutes, then asked, "Are you ready for this, little girl?" By 'this' he was referring to the long hard penis that he was unceremoniously shaking in front of me. "Are you ready to be fucked hard and raw?"

"And if I said no?" I teased.

He gave an unconcerned shrug and said, "I'd do it anyway, and you know that. Just remember darlin', you're not allowed to tell me no."

I giggled a little at the serious expression that he had, then lay back on his desk and said, "Then give it to me. Give me all of that giant cock, Mr. Hall; fill my pussy up like it's never been filled before."

He seemed even more turned on that I was asking for his dick, but at the same time I think he wanted me to be a little more intimidated than I was. Now believe me, I had been when he was shoving that thick piece of meat down my throat, but I figured if I could take him balls deep into my mouth than why should I be worried about having it in my twat.

He lined the large head up to the slippery folds of my tight little pussy and rubbed it up and down my slit a few times to coat the tip with my natural lubricant. Each time he hit against my clit, little tremors pulsed in my pussy and I moaned his name. He entered me slowly and I was glad for that, not because I was afraid that it might hurt but because it gave me a chance to feel every inch as he filled my cunt. Once he was all the way in and I could feel his hairy balls resting against my rosebud asshole he held it there for a few moments to let me adapt to his size. I had never felt so full; I swear I could feel his penis all the way in my belly.

Slowly and with deft precision he began sawing in and out of my tight cunt. It was an unimaginable feeling being filled with that much cock flesh. With each inward thrust he touched every part of my pussy, and I was beginning to understand what he had meant about fucking me raw. But I couldn't help but love it. The friction that his thick cock created on the walls of my widely stretched pussy was exquisite. I spread my legs even wider allowing him even deeper penetration.

He increased his speed and with long forceful thrusts he plunged into me plugging my pussy up tight. His pounding was bouncing me across the desk and he would use his hands on my hips to pull me back and each time he did that he would slam me hard onto his ridged cock. At one point he pulled me off his desk and sat in his chair with me on his lap. I found that I liked this position it gave some of the control back to me, it also gave him a great view of my tits. My boobs were bouncing up and down and back and forth enticingly as I vigorously rode his massive dick. My moans grew in intensity as I neared yet another orgasm.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck, I'm cummmmming so hard!" I screamed and this time I was certain that if there was anyone left at the school they had to hear my screams of passion, and yet again, I couldn't seem to give a shit. I could feel the hot cum running from my juicy cunt lips where I'm sure it was coating his ball sac in a white sticky mess.

He still had control of me and demonstrated it by placing his hands on my heart shaped ass and continuing to control the force of my up and down movements. He need not have worried though because I had no intention of lessening the intensity of our passionate fucking. I was having too much fun and cumming with such force to even think about slowing it down. After I had calmed from my most recent climax he switched positions again, this time taking me completely off of his wonderful cock, which I groaned my protest and he ignored. Instead he stood up, pulled me to the window that overlooked the parking lot, turned me around and told me brace myself against the window. In this position I was bent over at the waist with my butt standing out in front of his throbbing and pulsing cock.

As I stood naked in front the window, I looked out on the parking lot below me; there were still a few cars around, only two of which were mine and Mr. Hall's. Most of them were student cars, probably ones that had obtained after school detention. When I looked over to the faculty parking area I saw the principal's car along with Mr. Wendell's sporty coupe, he was the one who ran the detention room. And then I realized that one of them was Miss Parker's, so she hadn't gone home like she said she was. I had to wonder if my earlier thought was correct then and she was standing outside the office listening at the door. The idea sent my emotions in two different directions, one had me freaking out that we were going to get caught and I was still going to get in trouble and possibly expelled, and the other sent a thrill of excitement at the possibility of getting caught. I was beginning to think that I was seriously fucked in the head.

I pushed all of those thoughts aside though when Mr. Hall lined his cock up once again at my pussy lips. I never had sex in this position before, but as soon as Mr. Hall's big throbbing dick penetrated my most secret places I knew I was going to love it. He didn't push in slowly this time as he had when he had first entered my steamy cunt. No, this time he slammed all nine inches into me and began pounding away at my tender pink slit. I was glad of how wet I was, otherwise I'm sure the grinding friction that touched every part of my innards would be extremely sore by now. His roughness did not bother me though and I just pushed back as he pounded forward fucking him as best I could. My tits swayed beneath me creating a smack... smack... sound that went in perfect harmony with the thwap... thwap... of his pelvis hitting my ass and his balls slapping against my sensitive clitoris.

Suddenly there was a new sensation, and it was pain. He had brought his hand down hard and spanked my naked ass, (yes, he actually spanked me). Over and over again his hand came down, first one cheek and then the other and I yelped and whimpered with each smack. It was painful, especially with the force that he was using, but it was also highly erotic.

"You were a naughty girl today, Maggie." He said and brought his hand down on my ass. "Weren't you?"

"Yes, oh yes I was," I whimpered and moaned

"Bad girls need to be punished." And again his hand found my tender butt cheek with a resounding smack.

I'm not sure how many times he spanked me but I figured my ass had to be as red as a tomato by now. Finally he did stop for which I was thankful, my backside was so tender by now that tears were starting to fill my eyes. Through all of this he never let up with his pounding cock, in and out he drilled his massive pole into me. His breathing was becoming more ragged and his pulse literally throbbed through his cock so that I could feel every beat against my stretched walls. I knew he was getting ready to cum.

He yelled out, "Fuck Maggie, I'm going to cum darlin'." He pulled his cock from my slippery depths, and again I protested but he just turned me around put me on my knees and told me to open my mouth. I did, not having a problem with swallowing another load, this time he didn't stuff my mouth with cock like I had expected, instead he rested the enlarged head against my bottom lip and worked himself to completion. I swear there was more semen this time then the last as spurt after spurt shot from the tip and coated my tongue and throat. I had to swallow as fast as I could to keep up with onslaught of gooey white cum. But I did manage to take it all down not letting one precious drop escape from my hungry lips. When his orgasm dwindled I licked the last remnants of yummy seed from his cock head, his penis, now spent after two climaxes was quickly deflating and by the time I was done cleaning our combined juices he was almost completely soft again, even in his soft state though he had a very impressive manhood that was probably four inches that dangled between his legs.

I was surprised that he chose to cum in my mouth again though, I had so wanted it in my hungry cunt. I had to ask, "Why didn't you cum in my pussy, Mr. Hall?"

"Because I don't know if you're on the pill or not, darlin' and I have no intention of getting an eighteen-year-old girl pregnant." He replied.

"No, I'm not on the pill, so I guess that was smart thinking." I said.

"Get on the pill, little girl, because next time I won't pull out."

I didn't say anything, just smiled at him. I couldn't wait, his cock was too magnificent to not come back for more, and of course it wouldn't have mattered if he had a tiny cock, he still would have made me come back for more and I would have gladly done it. And not just to keep myself out of trouble, I love sex and I was finding out that I loved it in all its forms.