Diary of a Teenage Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed, but didn't bother with my panties; instead I gave those to Mr. Hall and said, "You can have these."

He took them and brought the crotch to his nose and inhaled deeply. I know they were still full of my scent from the self-pleasuring in the boy's room that had started this all. It sent a sexual shiver through my pussy watching him enjoy my cum stained panties. It was time for me to leave, or I was going to strip back down and climb back on his cock again. I was exhausted though and didn't think I would be able handle anymore.

"Don't forget darlin', I'll be calling on you again, and soon." He promised

"Looking forward to it, Mr. Hall," I said. I blew him a kiss as I walked out the door. The outer office was not empty; Miss Parker was there at her desk, she wouldn't look at me, and I was fairly certain that she knew what had taken place behind that closed office door. Oh well, I thought, there's nothing I can do about it, I did feel my face heat up though.

I didn't want to be rude, so I said, "Goodnight, Miss Parker."

I think she turned as red as I felt when she looked up at me and said, "Goodnight, Maggie."