Diary of a Teenager Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers

"Shove you big cock up my pussy. Oh god yes. I can feel you going in me. go deeper. ooooohhhhhh. grab my tits and fuck me. aaaaahhhhhh. oh god, Linda, it feels so good. don't you want a cock in your pussy."

Linda quickly fumbled with her shorts and pushed them down with her panties until she was able to free a leg. Dennis dropped his pants and out popped a huge, thick ten inch monster. Linda reached between her legs to guide his monster to her waiting pussy. A look of wanton pleasure washed across her face as he shoved his cock inside her.

"Ooooohhhhh. fuck me, Dennis. fill my pussy with your big cock. aaaahhhhh. deeper. oh, god, I'm gonna cum. uuuunnnngggghhhhh."

Linda was already out of control and Dennis had just started to fuck her. Vicki leaned forward and sucked Linda's tit into her mouth just adding to the pleasure she was feeling. Carol had her legs draped over John's shoulders and was bobbing her head up and down on his cock. I slipped off my panties, which were thoroughly soaked, and slipped between Bill's legs so I could lick Vicki's pussy while he was fucking her.

Bill was the first to cum. I could see his cock swell just before he filled Vicki's cunt. I licked the overflow that leaked from her pussy as he continued pounding into her. When he was finished I pulled him from her gooey cunt and licked him clean. Then I clamped my mouth over Vicki's bare pussy mound and sucked the juices from her cunt.

Dennis was next. He grunted as he sprayed his hot thick seed into Linda's steamy cunt. When he was finally finished, I scrambled around the back of the couch and sucked his dripping cock until he was hard again. Linda was occupied kissing Vicki who pulled her over the back of the couch. I took her place propping my arms on the back of the couch. Dennis guided his monster cock to my eager pussy. I was so wound up that I started cumming as soon as he slid into me. He was huge, completely filling my cunt full of cock. He hammered me repeatedly, thrusting deep into my belly on each stroke. I was screaming and crying uncontrollably as my pussy gushed in continuous orgasm. He finally blasted several streams of hot cum into my pussy as I collapsed to the floor.

After eating each other's pussy, Vicki had Bill fuck Linda in the ass while Linda continued to munch on Vicki. It was her first time for both, but she loved it. Then she had Linda suck Dennis hard while still getting pounded in the ass. Vicki slid under Linda so she could lick and finger her pussy. Bill pulled out of Linda's ass and went over to Carol, who was riding John's cock. He asked John's permission to fuck her ass which John gladly granted. When Carol started to protest John put her in her place.

"Shut up and let him fuck your ass. You know you love it. Now tell him how much you love it. Beg for his cock."

"Uh, okay. you can do it."

"Do what?"

"Uh, fuck me back there. you know, in the ass."

"Tell him you want it. Beg for it or I won't let him fuck your ass."

"Please. please fuck me in the ass. I want your hot cock up my ass while John fucks my pussy. I want you to shoot your cum in my ass. please."

Bill spread her ass cheeks, lubed up her butt hole and buried himself deep in her bowels in about three quick strokes. Carol screamed out as both cocks repeatedly pounded her insides. When she couldn't take it anymore they lowered her onto her back on the couch. I quickly scrambled on top of her in a sixty-nine position and buried my tongue in her pussy. John crawled up behind me and buried his cock in my cunt right above Carol's face. Bill pressed his smelly cock to my face. Oh, god, Diary, I should have been grossed out. That other girl took it into her mouth and down her throat, only that other girl was me.

When John was ready to cum he pulled out of my pussy and fed his cock to Carol. She wasn't ready and ended up with most of his cum all over her face. A few seconds later Bill started cumming in my mouth, only he pulled out and pumped stream after stream all over my face. I went back down on Carol's pussy and then shoved my pussy against her cum drenched face. At first she didn't move, but after awhile I felt the tip her tongue gently probe my juicy gash. I mashed my pussy to her face and felt her tongue go inside me. We continued licking and sucking each other until we both had mild but satisfying orgasms.

Vicki and Linda were licking Dennis' cock which was slowly deflating after spraying cum all over both of their faces. Then they licked the cum from each other and ended up sharing it with their lips and tongues in a passionate kiss.

Before we left Dennis fucked Carol dog style while she sucked John. Bill fucked me in the ass while Vicki licked my clit and fucked herself with Big Red. Then we switched and Bill fucked Vicki's ass while I licked her and used Big Red in my cunt. Carol climbed on Dennis and John got behind her and shoved his cock up her ass. They double fucked her like this until they both finally spilled their seed into her belly. Bill finally pumped his cum into Vicki's ass. When he pulled out I licked him clean.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers
12