Diary of a Thai Girl Ch. 3

Story Info
The continued story of a slut Thai girl.
1.8k words
4.35
22k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers

**Dear Readers - all characters are 18 or over and the story is from my imagination. If you like it, please vote and leave me a comment. Love, SteamyChik**

Today I wake up all sticky and sore. The men last night had their good fun with Lamai, fucking and sucking in every hole and filling me up with cum.

The lights were off and I knew that Mr. Hero be still sleeping. I decide to get up and wash real good so I be ready for Mr. Hero today.

In the little bathroom, I quickly brushed my teeth and tongue to get the taste of dick and cum out of my mouth. I look in the mirror and see dark brown eyes with thick lashes looking back at me. I blink. Sometime, I feel so far from little girl who sang and greeted customers coming to my parents grocery store. Lamai never cry though and with a shake of my head I begin to comb my long, dark hair. It is very tangled from Lamai being fucked and played with all night.

I take a long, hot shower using lots of shampoo and soap and scrub my skin till I'm clean and soft. I squat down in the shower and use soap to clean back and forth along my smooth pussy lips and ass crack. I want to get rid of all the cum from the men. Mr. Hero likes to watch me get fucked by other men but then he wants his Lamai clean for him.

Nice and clean, I dry off and walk to my room. I'm smart and know that I have to think of ways to make Mr. Hero very happy. I dig through my drawer and find a flimsy see through white nighty. I slip it over my head and my nipples make the nighty poke out. It barely covers my pussy and ass, just the way Mr. Hero like it.

I learn that Mr. Hero like me to act all clean and new for him. He like me to make his friends happy, then he like me to be his only. It is very hard to be his slut girl to his friends and his slut girl only. But Lamai is smart and learned that being squeaky clean, and pretend like it never happen make Mr. Hero very happy.

Mr. Hero has big meeting today. He told his Lamai that she would be going with him to the meeting at a big building with 100 floors! I can't imagine a building that tall. Lamai does not go out often and I'm very excited.

I make a big breakfast for Mr. Hero. He eat a lot. I make 3 eggs, 6 bacon, coffee and toast. Mr. Hero taught Lamai how to cook for him. He very nice and didn't get mad. One time I drop 3 eggs trying to learn to crack them open with one hand. He laughed and scooped up the raw eggs and rubbed it on my breasts and pussy. He thought it very funny and laughed and pinched my nipples and played with my pussy. Then the egg dried on me and it felt tight. Mr. Hero took me to shower and hosed me off like a puppy. Then he fuck me good. Almost everything make Mr. Hero horny.

Mr. Hero ate Lamai's big breakfast and he fed me from his fingers. "Come here, little Lamai," he would say to me. I am obedient girl and I go to him and open my mouth like a baby bird. He would pop a piece of toast with yummy jelly in my mouth. I really like when he is nice like that. Mr. Hero very careful with what Lamai eat. He always say, "Don't want my Lamai to get big!" Of course, Lamai is smart girl and I sneak bites when cooking all his big food. But still careful, because Lamai is small like little girl, that is what Mr. Hero like. Also what his friends like. One time, Mr. Hero talk to me about another girl he had. Her name was Suzi. She got fat and Mr. Hero now has me. He really like Suzi too. He talk about her sometimes.

After breakfast, Lamai is time to get Mr. Hero ready for big meeting. Mr. Hero is broody. He taught me that word - broody. He look at me funny, irritated and sad like. He pull me to him and say how he like my little white nighty. He then pinch my nipples until they poke out. My Hero, he like my nipples. He lean over and suck on one nipple so hard it makes me whimper, then he bite it not too gentle. This make my clit tingle and I start to squirm. He rubs the material over my nipples and then his big hand reaches for my clean pussy. Mr. Hero love my hairless pussy. His palm cups all my pussy and grips it hard. "This is mine, Lamai," he growls.

I whimper and squirm on his hand, thrusting my nipple into his mouth. "Yes, Mr. Hero, Lamai pussy is yours." I say. I'm confused but my body loves being handled by Mr. Hero and my pussy gets wet for him. I'm smart, but I don't know why Mr. Hero is acting like this. All is know is fuck and suck and squirm and tease. So, that's what I do. I get down on my knees like a little girl waiting for a story, a naughty story. Mr. Hero pulls his robe apart and I lean over and lick his huge balls, cupping them in my tiny hands. I nuzzle my face into them and smell them, licking more and getting them slobbery and wet. His cock is hard and bumping against my nose and face. He throws his legs open and puts his hands on my head.

"Ah, Lamai, my little wicked Thai girl, suck my cock girl, suck the tip and lick me," Mr. Hero moan and talk dirty to Lamai. Mr. Hero's dick is long and thick. It takes both Lamai's hands to hold the base while my tongue licks the precum off the tip of the huge head. I rub my face, wet with my slobber, on Mr. Hero's cock and he groans. I open my mouth as wide as I can and take his cock into my mouth. Only the big head will fit in but Mr. Hero loves this. With my hands, I pump up and down his big cock shaft and suck on the head and twirl my tongue around and around. I moan and gag a little, because I know Mr. Hero like this. His hands grip my head and hold me down on his dick and he grunts and pushes hard into my mouth as huge gobs of cum squirt down my throat. I choke for real, gagging but try hard to swallow and breath.

Still pumping up and down with my hands, Mr. Hero finally pulls my wet, slimy face off his dick. Mr. Hero grab his dick from Lamai, I put my face forward and let him wipe it up and down my cheeks and down my chin. Then he pulls Lamai up to him and picks Lamai up and puts me on the table. He spread my legs far apart and uses his fingers to spread my pussy lips. Lamai is very wet in her pussy from all the sucking and dick. Lamai's little clitty is ready to pop and so tender. Mr. Hero;s thumb brushes across Lamai's little button, popping it back and forth making Lamai squeal and gasp and whimper. My clitty feels huge it is so ready and wanting to cum. My juicy cunt makes Mr. Hero very horny and he shove his thick fingers up my twat to the knuckles and then pushes even more of his hand inside me tiny cunt. This makes Lamai's clit stretch even more and be screaming for cumming. Finally, Mr. Hero take his Lamai's clit in his hot, hot, wet mouth and start to suck it hard, using his tongue back and forth like a whip. Little Lamai can't help it, she begins to grunt like a pig and throw herself back and forth and spread her legs even wider trying to get all her pussy in Mr. Hero's mouth. He hold me down with one big paw on my belly and holds my pussy lips apart with the other hand.

Lamai screams as her clit explodes and send electric shock-waves through her belly and down her legs all the way to her curled toes. Mr. Hero nips and bites at his Lamai's swollen, abused clit, making me cum again and again until Lamai is crying from too much cumming. Mr. Hero finally is done with Lamai and rams his cock that is hard again into her hot, pulsing cunt. He fuck me so hard, I'm like a doll, bouncing and floppy on his prick until he let out a huge bellow like a water buffalo and ram his dick inside me so deep it felt in my belly.

Lamai is shaking hard from so much fuck, suck and cumming. I can't even get off the cum soaked table. Mr. Hero sits down on the chair and grabs my hard nipple and pulls me onto his lap, his limp dick wet and juicy from my cunt. Lamai is all wet and cum juice dripping everywhere down my thighs and on to Mr. Hero. He flip me around to face him and nestle his limp bulge between my pussy lips. He lean over and suck gently at my nipples. He love my long thick nipples. Maybe because my tits so tiny they look huge.

Mr. Hero nuzzle my neck and suck at the place under my ear enough to make a hickey. Mr. Hero teach me that word. He say that mark me as his. He like to give me hickey all over.

The phone rings loud and jangly. Mr. Hero turn into Mr. Businessman instantly. He get up and Lamai just tumble right off him like a kitten. Guess that is over. Lamai is smart and ran to the little bathroom to take a quick, hot shower. The meeting!

Mr. Hero want Lamai to look a certain way for the meeting. I have to get squeaking clean then get dressed and do my hair and put on makeup. I hear Mr. Hero go to his bathroom and know he will be get ready too. Lamai have to be very smart and look to see how she can be help Mr. Hero and keep him happy. The sweat shop is never far from Lamai's mind.

Mr. Hero tell me to write all my feelings and thoughts. He say better I write down the happy happy he will be. I only have time to write this much in journal. Lamai write more after the meeting.

SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers