Diary of a Young Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had honestly assured myself all through this that I simply could not let this happen. Over and over, I said to myself that I could not let him make love to me.

Still, when he kissed me again full on the lips and let his tongue dart between my teeth, I knew that he would have to be the one to stop it. When he asked me to kneel down in front of him, I did.

I knew instantly what he was going to ask next. I thought stupidly that perhaps this would actually be the way to prevent his taking me. I knew he would be surprised at my freakish ability, just like those policemen were. I hoped that would be enough. But I also secretly hoped he would like and admire what I was about to do for him. I wanted him to be surprised.

But as it turned out, he was not as surprised as I was when I again glanced at the window and saw Donny talking to Brooke but seemingly looking right at me kneeling there nude in front of his boss! I saw that Clint noticed too, and giving a little chuckle, said gently but with considerable command "Loosen my belt and unbutton my pants, Temple. It'll be all right. He can't see you."

I felt horrible with Donny seeming to stare straight at me that way. Guilt washed over me and I was about to get up from my knees when Clint grabbed my hair tightly in his fist and turned my face up to him. "Temple," he simply said. "Right now!"

I was all a flutter. I didn't know what to do. But Clint did. At his insistence, I again turned my face to him, and though I fumbled a little with the belt, I soon had him open. And suddenly, there he was before me. I felt faint at the sight of the full erection of his truly majestic manhood. My hands were trembling as I lightly touched its rigidity and pulled it carefully to my lips. Though I could swear I felt Donny's eyes on me, my gaze never left Clint's as my lips encircled his magnificent sex and I drew him to the back of my mouth. And then looking up at his enchanting eyes, In one move, I drew him fully down my throat. The look on his face was one I shall never forget.

"Temple, my God," was all he said.

I withdrew and pulled him again deeply down my throat four more times, my eyes never leaving his.

"Where did you learn to do this, Temple. Not with Donny, I'm guessing."

"It's just something I can do, I guess," I mumbled, sucking him again deep into my throat.

"Do you do it with Donny?"

"Ohmygawd no," I said, gasping for air and fondling his swollen rod with my hands and stealing a quick glance at Donny. "He would think that it's a sin," I said softly, lowering my head. "He was so angry when I once suggested it. He made me pray to make me a better wife right after I suggested it."

"I don't know if it's a sin or not, baby," he answered, cupping my chin and lifting my head, "but I'm going to use your 'talent' regularly," and holding me carefully in this position, he began to probe my mouth, roughly pushing himself deeply in and out of my throat.

This is hard for me to say, but it was exactly the way I wanted to be treated. It would be better if I couldn't so clearly see Donny seemingly staring at me, but even then, I knew I wouldn't stop. That vague urge deep in my belly that I had once experienced with the policemen and had hoped for forever since had returned. This time, I wasn't going to let it leave me! I received each of his vigorous thrusts into my throat compliantly. That wonderful feeling continued to grow inside me.

When he withdrew and lifted me to my feet and carried me to his desk, all of my defenses evaporated. My only desire now was that he complete his carnal knowledge of me. I was just hopelessly in his thrall.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Temple," he said, lifting me onto his desk and pushing me down. "I hope your delightfully smooth pussy is as rewarding as your mouth. Your cunt probably doesn't get a lot of use either, does it, honey."

I just shook my head and said meekly, "No, sir. Hardly at all."

I offered no resistance whatsoever. I simply accepted the fact that I had no control over my urges. I wanted him to "fuck" me. As awful as that is to say.

Turning my head as Clint pushed me down on to the desk and lifted my legs to his shoulders, I suddenly noticed that Donny was still there, talking to Brooke. I could sense him staring right through the glass at me as I prepared to surrender my little-used body to his boss.

"Clint," I cried, "I can't do it with him right there. I just can't"

Clint just laughed. "It's okay, baby. Just hold on. Lifting the phone, he told Brooke he wanted to see her.

I was in a sudden panic. What was going on? Was he going to have Brooke come and see me lying here on his desk totally naked and completely open with his sex poised to enter me? I tried to squirm away when the door opened to admit Brooke, but he held me firmly there. I saw Brook glance at me, smile and wink at Clint, as I lay there, legs spread, obviously ready to be "fucked."

"Brooke, get Donny out of there," Clint ordered. "Tell him I want him back in his office working right now," Clint ordered.

Well, I guess I was right, wasn't I," Brooke grinned, looking at me on Clint's desk as he prepared to take the body I had promised only to my husband. "It looks like Donny's little Christian bride is about to be seduced," she laughed before walking back out the door. "Enjoy yourself."

"Brooke said she thought you'd be easy," Clint said, as Brooke closed the door behind her, "but I don't think either of us thought you'd be this easy," he grinned, spreading my legs even further apart. "But you really are easy, aren't you, Temple? Are you ready to be fucked?"

I should have been deeply embarrassed, and I did feel the blood rushing to my face. I certainly didn't think of myself as "easy"! But embarrassment quickly turned to something else entirely when, having meekly answered "Yes, sir" probably to both of his questions, he seized my hips and drove his first stroke easily into my yearning, wet vagina. Donny hadn't yet turned to leave, and actually seemed to be watching the head of Clint's extraordinary endowment part my labia and began its long journey into the deepest regions of my body. Regions Danny would never visited. And that deep feeling I so longed for began to grow as I began stupidly to moan Clint's name.

"You like to be fucked, Temple?" he intoned, increasing the tempo of his plunges into my willing body. "You want to be fucked hard, don't you Temple. Don't you."

"Yes," I gasped, hardly knowing what I was saying. Donny still hadn't left Brooke's desk, but it now no longer mattered to me. The exquisite thrill and excitement of Clint's manhood invading my body was all that mattered.

With each stroke, I felt myself give in to carnal lust. With each plunge into my wet and yielding body, my vagina began to mold itself to his imposing sex. He could have done anything to me then and I would have let him. I felt so in union with him. I wanted to be his ultimate pleasure. I needed him to take my body and make it his.

"Ask me to fuck you hard, Temple. I want to hear it."

"Yes, do it, please."

"Say it, Temple. I want you to ask me to fuck you, ask me to fuck you hard," he said, his breath coming quickly now.

I hesitated. I had never used that kind of language before, but the insistence in his voice and my wholehearted desire to please him made it impossible to ignore. "Please, fuck me, Clint," I stumblingly said, hardly able to get the words out. It was the first time I had ever uttered that awful word.

"Say it again! Now!"

It was a little easier the second time. "Fuck me hard, Clint," I moaned, this time a little louder and maybe more believable.

And that's what he did. By the third time, my remark was utterly spontaneous. "Yes, fuck me hard," I suddenly urged, my head thrashing back and forth in pure passion like some impassioned whore slut. "Fuck me as hard as you can, Clint!"

I should have been terribly ashamed, I know, but each time I asked him to "fuck me hard" he responded with harder and longer strokes, and with each longer and harder stroke, that acute knot of pleasure so deep in me grew more and more intense, spreading from my vagina, through my breasts, clear to the top of my head.

Finally, I felt that wonderful sensation I had desired so long come to fruition. "Fuck me, Clint. Oh God yes, please, fuck me as hard as you can," I implored him over and over.

My legs were pushed clear back to my breasts now and spread so wide I feared I might split. But I was utterly thrilled to be so open for him, to take each stroke so completely, as he pistoned in and out of me with increasing ferocity. For the first time, I felt like a real woman, being treated like a woman should be, and responding like real woman. I was totally submissive to this powerful man, and it seemed just so fundamentally right.

I instinctively realized that the increased force and depth of each plunge meant that he was near to climax, and that he intended to ejaculate inside me. He obviously didn't care what the consequences were. I might have been ovulating. It clearly didn't matter to him. He was about to be only the forth man to spill his seed in me, and he was going to spill it deeply and powerfully. And he certainly wasn't going to ask my permission! God, he was just so manly!

Perhaps that cocky manliness is what primed me for the explosion that took place inside me when I first felt his engorged penis begin to pulse and shoot potent streams of hot semen deep, deep inside me. It was as if that little seed of pleasure the policemen had planted in me four years ago had finally come to flower, to radiate through my entire body, to engulf me in its bowers of sensuality. As each of Clint's powerful ejaculations burst so deep down inside me, I gave in to it entirely and let wave after wave of pure, unadulterated pleasure wash over me. I had finally experienced my first climax, the one promised to me as a girl, which now at last was fully realized.

When Clint withdrew and entered my mouth to inject the last of his sperm into my body, it was with honest emotion that my mouth embraced his sex to signal my ardent and impassioned thanks. Finished, I lay back on the desk, exhausted and fulfilled, and thanked him over and over. I finally felt totally like a woman. I owed that all to Clint.

November 11, 2007

It's been nearly a month since that first time with Clint. He's taken me seven other times already. Each time seems to make my climaxes more exhilarating. I did feel so much guilt after the first time, and I vowed I would never let it happen again. But I couldn't help myself. He wants to see me tomorrow, Monday. I'm only nineteen and have been married for less than a year and yet I've already been unfaithful eight times. I can't believe this is me. I fear I've become Clint's whore. Prayer isn't helping like it should.

November 13, 2007

I don't know what to think about yesterday. I did some things that truly shock me. It's just that I know I can't go without sex now. I want it too much. I'm the devil's spawn, I know. On Monday's Clint has Donny take real estate classes all day and then he goes to divinity school at night, so that's usually (but not always) when Clint takes me. Yesterday was Monday, so I wasn't surprised that he wanted to see me. What followed did startle me though.

Clint started out by telling me that he preferred having sex with me in the office (we'd done it in his office every time except the two times we did it at his house on the weekend), and that from now on he wanted me "totally accessible" to him every day.

"No underwear when you come into the office, Temple. No bra and especially no panties," he said simply. "I don't want anything to impede my access to your body. That includes when you're having lunch with your husband. I want you totally nude under your clothing."

I wasn't really prepared for this, but I just stammered "Okay," not really knowing what I was agreeing to. But the next thing was truly stunning.

"Also, I want you to agree to become company property, Temple. I've taken the liberty of having Brooke draw up a contract; however, there will be no negotiation about it. You'll either sign it and abide by it or we'll end this affair now."

I was like totally shocked, but his confidence was well placed. I'm sure he knew by my recent behavior that I wouldn't be able to walk away. "What does the contract say," was all I could stumblingly say.

"Brooke," he said, picking up the phone, "bring Temple's contract in here." And then turning to me, he said sharply, "Get undressed."

You may be surprised, but I actually didn't mind this. Clint had made me proud of my body. He constantly complimented my slender body and large breasts. Plus, I sort of liked the idea of being nude in front of Brooke cause it just had to make her jealous. My boobs are nicer and fuller that hers and, of course, as I said, mine are real and hers aren't! My waist is tinier, and even though I'm slender, my hips are nearly as full as hers and much rounder. I mean I know Brooke is very attractive and everything with a really terrific figure, but I also know that we both know I have the better body! It's vain to say, I know, but it's true!

I asked Clint once if he ever had sex with Brooke and he said that he often did, so I asked him if I was better than her, and he said "Well, you're getting there." That really hurt. I hated that he thought she was better in bed than me, but I guess that's what I get for asking.

Anyway, being naked in front of her was my only way of getting back at her, so I didn't hesitate a minute when Clint ordered me to undress. I wanted her to be jealous and I was determined that Clint would eventually think I was better in bed than her, too! I just stood there proudly with my breasts jutting out. I knew it would just kill her!

Brooke just sneered at me when she walked in and handed Clint the contract. "Read it to her," he said.

I can't remember the exact words of the contract, but what it said was that I was now company property and the Clint would "dispose" of me as he wished. I remember that word! I wouldn't be allowed to make any objection to any use he would make of me, including using me to stimulate a sale or sweeten a deal. Being company property, I would be available to other senior sales staff to use as necessary.

Most important, I was to obey. Always! No questions!

I could see Brooke smiling contemptuously as she read me my "duties."

When she finished reading it aloud, Brooke handed me the contract and a pen. I don't know what I was thinking, probably that this can't really be serious, but after hesitating a few seconds, I signed it.

Unbelievable, isn't it? I'm nineteen, a married Christian woman, and I have just signed a contract making me Clint's property. In other words, his whore!

But I don't feel like that, I really don't. And I don't think he does either. I really don't think he would ever do any of that, anyway. I know he respects me. So I signed it!

I think Clint was very pleased when I signed with so little hesitation. When he came over and kissed me and thanked me, it just put tingles down my spine. Right then, I guess I sort of wanted to be his property. I mean not really, at least not the way the contract said, but sort of like symbolically?

But the conversation that followed was truly puzzling, and made me kinda wonder for the first time what I had got myself into.

Turning to Brooke, he said, "I think I'll have the company logo tattooed on her somewhere like we did with Jennifer. Maybe on her ass."

"Well, her tits are big as billboards," Brooke smiled sarcastically. "You could put the logo and the company slogan and list all the sales people and still have room to sell ads!" she sneered.

Clint laughed. "Yes, she does have a rather large rack on her, but her ass will be just fine."

God, I hate that bitch!

"You know what else you might do?" she butted in. "Remember those electric brands we ordered when we were labeling those leather briefcases the guys were using last year? Why not use that on her. You could tattoo her ass and brand her right above her pussy."

"Interesting idea. I like that, Brooke, like it very much. Let me think about it," he mused. "The brands were a little smaller than a half-dollar, weren't they? Perfect size. Do you remember where they are? Above her pussy, you think? Not her ass?"

"Sure," she encouraged, "If it's above her pussy whoever's fucking her will see who her owner is. That way, they'll know who to thank for the favor. I'll get them for you, okay" she answered, staring snootily at me.

That conversation seemed so unreal to me that I really didn't pay attention to it. It was just words. I was certain that Clint was kinda of scaring me a teeny bit was all. I couldn't imagine anyone actually doing that to anyone, let alone to me! But I did have a teen, tiny little bit of doubt, too.

But anyway, I'm absolutely positive I would never allow that! I'm not completely stupid!

When Brooke left the room and Clint took me, I guess the excitement of that strange conversation coupled with Clint's surprisingly vigorous assault on my body made this by far the most profound climax of the many Clint had given me. And my goodness, he was so deep in me!

November 20, 2007

Clint is in Cleveland this week. Today, I tried to go into the office to have lunch with Donny, but I was so obviously braless, that at the last minute I lost my nerve.

November 21, 2007

Donny was upset that I didn't bring him his lunch, so I did today, but I wore underwear. I mean Clint isn't even here. What could it hurt? Donny and I still haven't made love again.

November 27, 2007

Yesterday was frightening, but I know now that I have only myself to blame. Brooke called me Monday in the morning and said Clint wanted to see me that afternoon. I was totally happy, just so eager and excited to see him. It had been over two weeks since he had last taken me, and I must admit I really, really wanted him inside me again. I have become so addicted to him!

So I was like totally surprised at the tone of his voice when I walked into the office.

"I have a feeling you haven't obeyed me, Temple," he said menacingly. "Brooke tells me that she's certain you've worn panties and bra when you've visited with Donny at lunch. That's unacceptable, Temple. Need I remind you're under contract? When I tell you something, I expect to be obeyed!"

Grabbing me by the hair , he pulled me quickly over to the desk and pushed me breast down on it. He walked behind me and quickly lifted the tight little skirt I'd worn for him up over my hips.

Then, stepping back from me, he said, "Pull your panties down," in a voice of complete and utter disgust at my disobedience.

I had remembered to remove my bra before I came to the office, but I just somehow forgot about the panties. I could feel the tears already forming in my eyes as I reached back, pushed my panties down, and stepped out of them, apologizing over and over again for wearing them.

He invaded me instantly. I had never thought sex could be used to punish, but I realized quickly that that was exactly what he was doing to me. His deep plunges into my belly weren't meant to be arousing (though in some strange ways they were), but rather to be demeaning, to show me that at the moment I was nothing but a body to him, nothing but a "cunt to be fucked," as he would say later.

Each stroke produced more tears. I was sobbing before he had even come near to finishing with me. He never said anything, didn't call me names or say ugly things about my disobedience. Didn't hit me or slap me. He just continued to use me like a common whore.

Finally, he again grabbed me by my hair and jerked me off of his desk and on to my knees in front of him.